Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-25-2009, 06:54 AM   #51
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Consepts of God

It is good and right to foster the attitude of being a child of God

To cultivate a relation with God as a child naturally has to his mother and father
To the child the parents are the world
They are his very own loving authority figures
Perfect and flawless

Parents love for the child is unconditional
If the child didnt always get what he wanted it was because the parents wanted what was best for him

It is good and right to foster the attitude of being a child of God

We are not alone in our pains and pleasures
Each one of us has a heart line to God

Even if we are acting like grown up children demanding to do everything in our own way
He is only a heart beat away
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:42 AM   #52
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

It is good and right to worship and adore God

Is He not the source and substance of what we love the most
Did He not make up the sun to shine on all

God is not confined to the sanctuary in you and me
God is more than all His parts

He is the whisper in the wind
Spilling secrets to the soul

Nameless Formless Always Aware
Not one sparrow falls to the ground unnoticed

God is as much in a speck of dust as in me
Every breath is brimming with Him

Our fortune is the possibility to partake in the Peace of God
Peace which Passeth all Understanding

It is good and right to worship and adore God
Old 04-26-2009, 06:13 AM   #53
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Why do we refer to God in terms of He and Him...?

God is the only masculine principle
Nature and Her inhabitants are all feminine

Males are females playing the role of men lol
Old 04-26-2009, 07:54 AM   #54
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

THE ALL that is

can only be

felt ..

thru

your human heart ...

words

are like

a drum

without

a skin no rhythmm
no beat .

useless ............
feei it mmmmmmmmmmm..
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #55
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

To much talk so many words

Disturbing the calm serene of the scene

Imagine the peace if we all shut up
Old 04-26-2009, 07:37 PM   #56
torz
Avalon Senior Member

I am God
We are God....
I am
We are.........

End of......
torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:56 PM   #57
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

God I Am
God we are

God Is

I Am
We are

Forever and Ever

Lets place it in the order of importance
Old 04-27-2009, 02:28 AM   #58
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Concepts of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
I agree with you Sol to a degree, but.... I still think theres alot of hidden power in the old bible. True it was abused by greedy minded people but i think theres still a joke on them in there somewhere. It has been altered but is still ancient mans attempts at putting to scribe tales of paranormal type experience.

I dont go to church or read the thing but it as definately acted as a passport for many people to get through the journey called life.
This is in a way how I view much of my spiritual path. I would describe myself as a mystic. I believe we are told much truth in the Old Testament (OT), and I do not trust much of the New Testament. For those who care to hear a possible "Who is God and why are we here", I share this theory. Some of it is based on observing nature, and some based on statements in the OT.

If one accepts that nothing exists outside of God, then all things come from God. If you take all matter down to its smallest bits, we have atoms, which are basically energy, thus all creation is based on energy. God is the Supreme Energy and force of Life.

Who among us wants to exist alone? A baby not held and cared for except for nutrition provided will die from lack of nurturing. A child who cannot get positive attention will seek negative attention. We all want attention, and we all want positive loving attention, but none of us wants fake love or forced attention. How many of us have gotten our feelings hurt when we seem to be the one in the friendship or relationship that always does the reaching out? We might say, "If so and so cares about me, then they can call or visit, otherwise is it a real friendship?" So, my view is that God also wanted a loving friendship, and so created beings.

He gave these beings everything they could need. They did not suffer physically in any way, and some did love God, and other's well, they enjoyed themselves immensely whether in or out of God's direct presence. God did not want robots who said, "I love you God" "I love you God".... etc.. No, he wanted mature spiritually evolved love that came from a place of divine love and oneness. But how to test that, and how to find out what each soul would choose must have been thought upon.

Lucifer was supposedly the most beautiful of all God's children until evil was found in him. Well how could evil be created if nothing exists outside of God? Did God use a soul, Lucifer, to test his children? I cannot say for sure, but according to the bible, Lucifer fell when he rose up in pride to be equal to God. We are told one third of God's children agreed with Lucifer and fell, a small portion, the Zadok stayed close to God and defended God, and what of the other nearly two thirds? I think they were off fishing that day, saw the turmoil and said, "not my fight" and just avoided the whole conflict believing they were not taking sides.

In that moment, God ended an age, and there was darkness. According to Genesis 1:1 - 1:2 it was the Katabole. It's as if God picked up a mighty stone and broke it. That's probably where the dinosaurs went extinct. Some would argue Nibiru came by and caused a cataclysm. Maybe, maybe not. Maybe God used Nibiru, I don't know, but we do know that the earth was of one season and it tipped on its axis suddenly, and that is what Peter called the Age that was.

That was not the end for those souls. No, God would put them through a time to grow and learn what love really is and is not by having them experience life in this physical form which you and I presently exist. I know some believe that each of us is given one life and based on that we will be judged. That may be so; however, I do not believe that. I believe we are given many lifetimes to learn our lessons and evolve spiritually. We are told love covers a multitude of sins, and it is long suffering, thus I believe God being love has give each soul the time needed to learn and grow, and eventually based on that soul's choices over many lifetimes, God will know that souls true desires and free will. God has a plan for this age.

In speaking of ages, let me just state that the bible talks of three ages. There is the age that was, the age that is (this one now), and the age that is to come. God has spoken through many prophets, and even written his plan in the heavens / stars. E.W. Bullinger wrote a wonderful work called "Witness of the stars" which is a fascinating read to understand the message written in the stars which in Hebrew were called the Mazzaroth. The prophecy uses positive and negative souls. I believe Lucifer plays out the negative side of prophecy, and his children are used in that as well. You can trace them throughout the bible if you study it carefully. They are the Kenites. They changed their name to Rechabites in 2 Chronicles 2:55, and Jeremiah chapter 35 tells us how obedient they are to their father, and how they moved into Judea to escape Nebuchadnezzar. They are not of the tribe of Judah, but if after generations of living in a region it would be normal to be called a Judean, and later shortened to Jew.

They became the scribes and Pharisees, and Jesus / Yeshua told them openly and very publically that they were of their father the devil aka Lucifer, and guilty of shedding the blood of the prophets from Zachariah on the portico of Solomon to the blood of Abel. Who killed Abel? Yes, Cain killed Abel, and Cain's children are the Kenites. That is why they killed Yeshua. It is they who God said would be protected and not hunted down. They cannot grow anything, and they would never have a home, but would be wanderers. If you cannot grow anything, how are you to live? Well, if one follows the actions of some who claim to be Jews and are not, then you find the bankers of the world. They found a way to control commerce and obtain great power. They run the governments of the world from the shadows. They even use the identity of being a Jew to cast hatred and blame on Judah, and many falsely blame Judah for the world’s problems. It is all prophesied to happen.

There is an ultimate test coming, and only those who have spiritually evolved in true selfless love will pass the test. Fear is the opposite of love. Whether you are a believer in Jesus / Yeshua or not is not my point here. I do believe there is an ability to walk in true selfless love no matter one's faith. I use the example in the bible of Peter when he says Yeshua walking on the water. He at first thought Yeshua to be a ghost, but called out, "If you are Yeshua, command me to come to you" and when called, Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water to Yeshua whom he dearly loved. It was not until Peter took his eyes off Yeshua and saw the angry waves that fear gripped his heart and he began to sink and called out to Yeshua to save him. Yeshua pulled him up, and Peter was saved. So it is with this end days trial and tribulations. Whatever your paths keep your focus on your God and walk in divine love. Kenites cannot understand this love. They are completely selfish and find love to be weak.

These clay bodies we live in are but vessels. Our true being is of divine nature, created in love, and always wants to return to that sacred oneness in God. We recognize it in each other that have eyes to see and ears to hear. I do not know how long we have, no person does. Many have believed they were in the last days for thousands of years. We do know that prophecy states that when Israel was again inhabited by Jews, that that generation would not pass until all was fulfilled. Man's given 120 years to live. So, from 1948 to _____ is a generation. Some thought it was 40 years as in the 40 year generation and looked to 1988 to be the time and read omens in world events. They were wrong. I will not be one to state a date. Many believe 2012 is the date because of the Mayan calendar, Nibiru, Galactic plane events etc.. No man knows the day nor hour is what we are told, but we were told we would be given signs.

One sign is a one world government. I hear so many wanting to fight the one world government. Some are making plans to go to war with guns. This will not help. You cannot stop the divine plan. I'm not saying to help them, but I am saying do not fear. Walk in love, live your life based on love, understand what is happening, make preparations to survive in times of trouble, but keep your eyes focused where they should be and not on the evil ones who would have you afraid as you see the angry waves.

I believe we are most blessed to be alive in these times, and given the highest honor to walk in that divine love in a world mostly spiritually asleep and not knowing what that path of divine love is like. I could go on, but will stop here. I have left out a lot of information, but thank you for the kindness of reading my words and if they have helped or brought you some peace, then I am glad.

May God be with you and hold you, and may you know divine love in every moment of your life.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:08 AM   #59
Camery
Avalon Senior Member

Good thread. I love most of these replies. But we seem to continue questioning the unquestionable rather than seeing the kingdom within as spoken by Jesus although there are some here who do see from within with a meek and lowly heart.

Never the less, my vision is of a man walking in the garden in which everything is growing and living in accordance with his wishes. Everyone he meets is his friend. He doesn't experience anger, nor is there a place for it as all communication is on the same level.

Then I shrink in size down to the current human in a place we call earth in which I look up at the heavens and know that a few moments ago it was only a cell of my body. All that I can now see as well as with instruments is but a cell. All the galaxies we may observe are but the workings within just one cell of the body that I was.

Then I observe that somewhere within me there is a cell working much like the heavens I now see in which there is a place they call a name like that of earth in which they are looking up into the heavens which is part of a cell within me.

The Bible is the created Adam and Eve as our parents. They failed, therefore the Adam era conceived a man child through Noah in which through gestation of the zygotes, the embryonic and fetus periods developed until in the fullness of time Jesus was born as the human representative of that body we refer to as Christ of which we are all members.

As the representative of that body He called Himself the "Son of Man" and being the first of the redeemed He was referred to as the Son of God".

Last edited by Camery; 04-28-2009 at 03:13 AM.
Camery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:45 AM   #60
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

It is good and right to surrender to God

To dedicate the fruits of ones actions to God
The good the bad it doesnt matter
Its all His anyway

Surrender the lust the love the pain the joy to God
Let Him deal with it so as oneself is not bound by it
Place the burden of Karma upon Him
Surly He can carry it

Karma chains with gold or iron
Depending of the good or bad actions
If one dedicate the actions and fruits thereof to God
One is free from any Karmic reaction

Who is within without and everywhere one sees and cannot see

Do you think you can look some place where God is not
Do you think you can hide somewhere so He doesnt see you

He is the totality of it all and then some

So the fools are quite right when claiming to be God
But just because one can speak and state a fact
Does not make them into God
Rather He is hidden deeper behind the veil

God is as much without as within
Man can find Him as much without as within

But if one wants to be like God to rise to His stature
One must dive deep into Divinity within

To be like a kitten in the jaws of its mother
Enjoy the worry free ride - as long as one is a kitten
Old 04-30-2009, 07:08 AM   #61
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Did we create God in our image...and after our likeness? Are not most conceptualizations of God dictatorial and violent in nature? Did Lucifer create the concept of God and Satan...and play the parts of both? Is the concept of God useful for the man behind the curtain?

I believe in the highest standards of ethics. I believe in reincarnation. I believe in responsible freedom. I believe in humanity. Do I need to believe in God?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:44 AM   #62
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
...Do I need to believe in God?

Do you need to believe in your Self

God is your very Self

God is the Self in this Body of Diversity
In you in me in Nature in All resides God as Self
Gods Immanence

Gods Transcendence
God is HimSelf
Capable of Everything
Old 04-30-2009, 09:43 AM   #63
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

God is Love
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:17 PM   #64
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I want us to be highly idealistic...with great hope for the future. There is a lot of evidence for life beyond our present physical life. But the concept of God can be very dangerous...especially in the form in which it has been presented throughout history...right up to the present. I don't want to be a dry and bitter atheist...with no spirituality. Just the opposite. I guess I'm searching for a secular spirituality which is non-theistic. I just want the world to be free of war and debt free...and for us to be happy with our earthly home...and not looking for some 'god' to save us...and take us to 'heaven'.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:46 PM   #65
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

If not for God

no High Ideals no Spirituality no Earth no Man
no Confidant no Mentor no Miracles no Grace

Man is God in disguise from Man
But God knows Himself

God is Unity in Mans Diversity

Our superior task is to rise our Awareness to God within
Therein awaits the answers and the joy of Being God

But on our journey back to God
God is Himself Complete and Aware
Capable of whatever He Wills
Old 04-30-2009, 08:03 PM   #66
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

No Beliefs needed

God Is

Do you believe in water I use this analogy to show that we should not believe in any idea or thing. You can feel the truth or be-lie ve.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:47 PM   #67
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Who created God?

Don't misunderstand. I'm not trying to engage in an atheist harangue. I just want to separate the best that religion has to offer from the worst that religion has to offer. There may be a God...but a true God would not demand worship and praise...and would delegate extensively...and would take turns with others...in the role of God. A true God would not be the violent God which is depicted in the Old Testament and in the book of Revelation. I believe that the god we have been presented with is a false god....and is the man behind the curtain.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-30-2009 at 08:52 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:18 PM   #68
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Consepts of God

Quote:
Who created God?

Don't misunderstand. I'm not trying to engage in an atheist harangue. I just want to separate the best that religion has to offer from the worst that religion has to offer. There may be a God...but a true God would not demand worship and praise...and would delegate extensively...and would take turns with others...in the role of God. A true God would not be the violent God which is depicted in the Old Testament and in the book of Revelation. I believe that the god we have been presented with is a false god....and is the man behind the curtain.
You raise some great points orthodoxymoron. I don't think we can know at this time "How did God come to being". And you speak of belief, but it has been my experience that it has nothing to do with belief in the long run, but a knowing. A deeply personal knowing, and that is most difficult for many for the emotions can trick and deceive us.

I think there is much truth in the bible. I do believe Jesus / Yeshua walked and taught us the simplest of ways to know God/dess. Yes, I switch to God/dess for I feel the word "God" only honors the divine energy we call masculine, but that the one we are drawn to, the center of who we are, is a perfect balance of both the energies we call masculine and feminine, but the one's who would strive to cause chaos and imbalance have done all they can to destroy the divine feminine, which has often put those who are male in emnity with those who are female. It is so engrained in almost all cultures to look down on the feminine. Boys love to taunt each other with "You ____ like a girl". As if being a girl is somehow the worst thing in the world! I have never heard a girl insult another girl with "You ____ like a boy"! No, the world we exist in today revears the masculine. Men control the earth, own 99.99 % of the land mass, and well they rather enjoy that power for the most part.

The wonderful thing though is our consciousness is changing. Many are awakening to this dis-ease of imbalanced energies. Many feel something just isn't right, and are seeking the cure.

The problems come in the ones who preach a wimpy simpering love that while tender love is good, it is not the only expression of love. Love is dynamic. Love is sacrificial. There is no greater love than a person lay down their life for their friend. Love is fierce and protective, just watch a mother sense her child is in danger! That divine feminine can become ruthless in protecting her child, as can the divine masculine. Love is patient and kind. Love is NEVER selfish. Love seeks the best for others, and sometimes love can be demonstrated in ways that seem harsh and tough, but if not done so, the end result would be a crippled being who cannot achieve their fullest glory and shine as they are meant to shine.

Oh, the magnitude of the power of love is beyond all that can be comprehended by those who do not truly know love. We have been warned that in the end of days, the love of many would grow cold. That coldness is so painful, and it is because of that pain that many simply become numb, but when love does come, the numbness ceases, the pain is felt, and then the warmth and healing can happen. Yes, we should feel that pain the souls and this world are in, and send divine love. The missing component has been the Divine Feminine from most peoples spiritual knowing. For once they can integrate both the Divine Masculine and Divine Femine through a supernatural knowing then the world you so much want will come to be.

You see the flaws of religion. The pain it has caused so many. The evil done in the name of "GOD". Don't let that turn you away from the truth of the divine. You are so loved, so wanted, and needed, for can I say I do not need my big toe, my tongue, my eyes, my inner parts, any part of me? No, I cannot, and each soul is one in the divine body that is God/dess. The Universe is one in God/dess. We have been so out of sync with the complete balance of the divine, and we want that, we yearn for it, and it is coming, thank God/dess.

You are exactly where you need to be, and I am thankful for your words, your challenges, your questions, for they draw me ever deeper into that divine love, and it is for that I thank you.

May you know the God/dess that is all those ways of Love, and in that know me and I you.

Namaste,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:33 AM   #69
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Who created God?

... There may be a God...but a true God would not demand worship and praise...and would delegate extensively...and would take turns with others...in the role of God. A true God would not be the violent God which is depicted in the Old Testament and in the book of Revelation...

God the Unborn
Nobody created Him
He just awake

God has His Host
Ministers of States
Heads of the Hierarchy
Directors of Departments

A Kings credentials is to be born in a Kingly line
Gods credential is to be unborn

Some stuff you just dont swap

Praise and worship refines Man
Refines Man from the animalistic to the humane

If God wants you to praise Him
It is to refine the passion in you into devotion

Mostly we are free to do what we want
But He knows what is best for us

Sometimes we might not agree with His ways
But from His place He sees the big picture
Old 05-01-2009, 03:23 AM   #70
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

The Return of Dagon (The Fish god)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-WOZCPWkwc

this isn't god. its religion...

Last edited by dagon; 05-01-2009 at 03:29 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:31 AM   #71
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
God is Love

Last edited by dagon; 05-01-2009 at 03:34 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:21 AM   #72
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I can't vouch for the following...but please listen to it for a hint at where I'm coming from regarding God:

1. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87713747&hl=en. 2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87713747&hl=en.

I love church music...and I love a great sermon. I want us to be as spiritual, ethical, and refined as possible...but I think the human race has a god-problem which needs to be painfully addressed...and positively resolved.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-01-2009 at 05:15 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:40 AM   #73
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I can't vouch for the following...but please listen to it for a hint at where I'm coming from regarding God: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87713747&hl=en.
I love church music...and I love a great sermon. I want us to be as spiritual, ethical, and refined as possible...but I think the human race has a god-problem which needs to be painfully addressed...and positively resolved.
paganism is the closest thing I can relate to when it comes to religion. there is a difference. god and religion. religion seems to me man made. now the concept of god is beyond mans understanding at this stage of development, for most of us. maybe it will change in 2012.. lets hope so. I agree, were (all) divided on this. that's for sure. almost like it was made to do just that. so the ancient record suggests. it makes me sick to think ones religion is better than another. and the only way. NOT!!! Im hoping that we get a glimpse of the source in 2012. all of us. now that would truly change the world. sure would be nice to be all on the same page. and stop all these holy wars.

Last edited by dagon; 05-01-2009 at 04:48 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:05 AM   #74
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
paganism is the closest thing I can relate to when it comes to religion. there is a difference. god and religion. religion seems to me man made. now the concept of god is beyond mans understanding at this stage of development, for most of us. maybe it will change in 2012.. lets hope so. I agree, were (all) divided on this. that's for sure. almost like it was made to do just that. so the ancient record suggests. it makes me sick to think ones religion is better than another. and the only way. NOT!!! Im hoping that we get a glimpse of the source in 2012. all of us. now that would truly change the world. sure would be nice to be all on the same page. and stop all these holy wars.

I don't want a theocracy. I don't want a meocracy. I want a weocracy. I don't want to worship and praise anyone or anything. I don't want to arrogantly exalt myself above my fellow humans. I want to exalt the entire human race. We need to maximize personal responsibility...and not look to the 'gods' to save us. The 'gods' we have been dealing with historically seem to me to be the bad-guys.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:51 AM   #75
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

What is the Purpose of Life

It is The Peace That Passeth All Understanding

How can there be Peace if there are 2 and 3 and millions of others
It cannot
The Peace That Passeth All Understanding is Only One and Knows Itself as One Only

As long as there are any distinctions of mine and thine That Peace is beyond ones grasp

The Peace That Passeth All Understanding is God

It is Everywhere as the Essence of Everything and Knows Itself as One
It is Sweet Loving Truth

And yes you can communicate with It for It is verily Yourself
Sweet Loving Truth
And yes you really should act accordingly
Sweet Loving Truth

You are what you think says Buddha

Think you are God verily you will Realise It
And with It comes The Peace That Passeth All Understanding
From Knowing Oneself without a doubt as the Only One
In this apparant multitude of existence

There are no shadows when Enlightened
No problem to solve
No you and no me

There are Being Aware in Bliss

Last edited by RedeZra; 07-04-2009 at 10:06 AM.