Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:29 PM   #126
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

I have some pictures may post them later feel a bit shy ..

A

Last edited by Agape; 02-05-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:49 PM   #127
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Your pictures would be most welcome Agape.

This story is from the casebook files: http://www.ufocasebook.com/1978spanishencounter.html

Location. Near Alicante, Spain- Date: July 5 1978

...."But suddenly he realized that the voice was calling him by his name, he thought that it must be someone he knew and in the darkness he now could see a tall, human like figure, about 1.80m in height, maybe taller.

The figure wore a tight-fitting semi-transparent coverall, which the witness thought was strange since it was very hot. The figure's face was normal in appearance except for large luminous slightly slanted eyes.

Immediately the witness felt a sense of peace and tranquility as he and the stranger established a telepathic conversation. Using the telepathy the tall figure confirmed to the witness that he was indeed an extraterrestrial and meant him no harm and was on earth on a peace mission.

The extraterrestrial told the witness that earth scientists did not know about his planet since it was in a "dark zone" in which telescopes or other types of equipment were unable to reach.

He added that using our fastest spaceships it would take humans hundreds of years to reach his planet using our outdated technology". They traveled using a concept that did not deal with speed or distance and was totally incomprehensible to current earth physics.

The surprised witness then pointed out that the visitor was indeed human in appearance; the extraterrestrial smiled slightly and said, "Of course, in our planets we are all humans just like you.

There are certain anatomical differences but they are slight. However what makes us much difference from earthlings is not the physical matter but the inequality of our evolutions, first mental and then astral and spiritually."

The extraterrestrial added that humans were still evolving in the "physical plane" but were in the brink in initiating a mental and astral evolution and then spiritual evolution which will change humanity forever. But he then added that we were still a long way from this threshold.

The witness then asked if there were other different extraterrestrial civilizations, the stranger said, "Of course there are, many come in peace others to observe and others are not our friends, since the forces of evil and good exist throughout the cosmos.

Later the extraterrestrial added rather cryptically, "I am authorized to answer most of your questions, you see my contact with you was very carefully planned, take it with calm, remember the time factor doesn't matter, this exchange will take only a few minutes of your time, you can ask all the questions you like, if they are concrete I will attempt to answer them.

The witness then went on to ask numerous questions, like why they didn't pick some important politician to contact, the extraterrestrial told him that politicians were not in their interest since they did not act in a spiritual manner.

He added that his planet was governed by a council consisting of their most adept and intelligent of their species, it was sort of a one planetary government. The witness then asked if they believed in God, the extraterrestrial said "Yes but we discard the anthropomorphic concept which humans developed.

He then insisted that the witness did not ask any more questions about God since he was too high up to talk about him. He then added that humans only needed to "love" God.

The witness then asked which planets in our solar system had life, the answer was that eons ago there had been life on Venus, Mars and even on our moon. There still remain many hidden bases on those planets some of which have been detected by our astronauts and kept secret.

The stranger also added that there was an advanced civilization on Jupiters moon Ganymede, which was similar to that of Earths and was striving to make contact with humans. He also added that Neptune contained a "hidden" civilization which was impossible for humans to see.

There were countless inhabited worlds in the known universe which they knew, they had counted more than 120,000 so far, many less advanced than that of the human civilization.

The witness then asked the inevitable question, "What happens when we die? The answer was surprising, There is no absolute death. The different religions on your planet explain it very capably, although with essential differences.

The witness then asked, Who was Jesus Christ, the answer, "Somebody who you have not yet totally understood? How can we understand him better? asked the witness. Just try to understand this; his main message was one, "LOVE", which is the way, the spiritual way, was the answer.

The visitor then added, humanity should not fear us, they should only fear themselves, thats were the danger lies. At this point the witness insisted in a clarification of the statement but the visitor remained silent.

Upon asking if there were extraterrestrials of difference appearance from that of humans, the visitor said, that evolution has not been equal throughout the Universe and there exists some marked differences in some species.

The visitor then spoke about his home planet, "Our planet has been inhospitable for thousands of years now. A thick slab of ice several kilometers thick covers it. But our ancestors managed to survive and under extreme hardships overcame the abstractness of matter and cosmic evolution, in that way we have been able to build vast gardens on the ice and build huge underground cities, in which there exists neither heat nor cold".

Their main source of energy was a white form of cosmic energy which they called Abuchal.

Finally the witness asked the visitor his name, "My name is Naazra-Abuc. I am the second in command of the craft that you have seen. Forgive us for disabling your vehicles electrical system, it is a simple method which earthling will soon learn how to use."

The witness said that no one will believe his story, but was told by the visitor that only he had to believe it.

Moments later the figure disappeared into the darkness and minutes later the witness saw a large luminous disc rise into the sky and disappear to the witness. The witness' vehicle then started and he noticed that it was now only 0233 AM."

source and references:

Source: Manuel Nava Arcos, Los Grandes Contactados

Last edited by Carol; 02-05-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #128
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Classified

A
Old 02-06-2010, 07:38 PM   #129
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Not clones.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #130
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post

I got tears in my eyes...there are no words to express,
all words are too weak, too human,
people demand me to share, to enlighten them, give insight, but how do I do that ?

Channelling is a ridiculous activity.

It is inner knowing, feeling, different kind of awareness,
you cannot teach anyone about alien encounters until you have experienced one yourself.
But,
it always touches one's heart and soul to meet someone who "knows",

Luckily I am a woman, a mother who was able to give a birth to other
"alien minds" which has eased the load.

and yet, there is the feeling that I cannot keep all that to myself.

anne
Hello Anne ,

thanks for sharing your page and blog post with me , it's beautiful, you are beautiful , please keep it growing..

It's not easy to express ones-self about ETs at first, one has to learn to do it, it's a process .
After all, most of our human mums&dads taught us everything else but to speak about ETs . It's part of our brain work as you are trying to point out in your blog , creative - translation work, and it takes time but it's important not to let this part of ourselves remain neglected .

While we are able to name things, rationalize, those many undistinguished feelings and experiences, phenomena happening within and outside of our usual range of experience, are getting organized , linked to reality, 'translated' to contiuum of human perception, understood though not without questions.

Not letting ourselves being 'dragged by the crowd' , allegorically, is also very important. On one hand there's huge denial from average society to this subject that , on the other hand promotes 'forced disclosure' within initiated groups and circles.

Those who did not have similar range of experience can't quite appreciate the quality of insiders experience. Be it our knowledge or sufferings .
Mainstream science , at least the open part of it, hardly has names and proper classification of ET encounters , medical problems associated with them, their impact on human mind not been researched fully.

Are ETs in control over these issues ? Not fully either and they are waiting for us to do our part, I believe.

It is important to sort it with them and ones own self first ..determine what feels to be the message that they've meant to pass through you to others, as with your best friends and family, not all can be shared openly .

A

Last edited by Agape; 02-07-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:20 PM   #131
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Carol. I'm giving it a thought ...it's a long story that would need thorough explanation and we're fighting to get things on more professional grounds, that itself is very tough job.

A
Old 02-07-2010, 08:12 PM   #132
Virma De Ris
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting post titled Pentagon to make 'immortal organisms'

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...tionid=3510203

Virma De Ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:22 PM   #133
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

This is from the Orion Technology and Other Secret Projects site.

"What about these synthetic humans?

Human cloning was developed at the University of Utah at Salt Lake City in 1977. They first aired this on TV as part of a series. They had an alleged human clone on TV that they were interviewing. It didn't talk very well. They showed the original human and the clone. The clone was not all that successful. It took 14 months to generate a fully adult human clone in a tank. It was a two part series. The second part of the series never aired, for obvious reasons. CIA sources have confirmed that it started at the University of Utah. The government has a facility for clones. The first one was built in the Mount Hood area, about sixty miles east of Portland, Oregon. They have other facilities in other locations. Locations must have stable geomagnetic fields and other special characteristics or the cloning process does not work properly. They can replicate them faster now. They have clones of all the major government figures. This is partly for security reasons. it also creates the situation that when someone falls out of favor, they clone the person and kill the original. This kind of thing apparently happens with some frequency."

Located toward the end of the article.
http://www.whale.to/b/orion.html
Old 02-08-2010, 05:00 PM   #134
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
This is from the Orion Technology and Other Secret Projects site.

"What about these synthetic humans?

Human cloning was developed at the University of Utah at Salt Lake City in 1977. They first aired this on TV as part of a series. They had an alleged human clone on TV that they were interviewing. It didn't talk very well. They showed the original human and the clone. The clone was not all that successful. It took 14 months to generate a fully adult human clone in a tank. It was a two part series. The second part of the series never aired, for obvious reasons. CIA sources have confirmed that it started at the University of Utah. The government has a facility for clones. The first one was built in the Mount Hood area, about sixty miles east of Portland, Oregon. They have other facilities in other locations. Locations must have stable geomagnetic fields and other special characteristics or the cloning process does not work properly. They can replicate them faster now. They have clones of all the major government figures. This is partly for security reasons. it also creates the situation that when someone falls out of favor, they clone the person and kill the original. This kind of thing apparently happens with some frequency."

Located toward the end of the article.
http://www.whale.to/b/orion.html
This is pure fantasy. No human clone has managed to live more than 3 years thus far, there is something missing in the process than they have yet to understand. There are human clones around but they are a mix of "us" from the future and some made off world by "others".
Old 02-08-2010, 10:33 PM   #135
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

This is another interesting website.

http://www.alienobserver.com/files/text/mojave7.html
Old 02-08-2010, 10:34 PM   #136
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
This is pure fantasy. No human clone has managed to live more than 3 years thus far, there is something missing in the process than they have yet to understand. There are human clones around but they are a mix of "us" from the future and some made off world by "others".
And how would you know this?
Old 02-08-2010, 11:04 PM   #137
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And how would you know this?
That's classified Carol my sweet.

Btw there is a lot of misinformation reg clones as it has been found to be a good tool in the fear matrix by the ptb.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:08 AM   #138
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I can believe that 'off world' clones or synthetic beings exist, but, human clones? I think there's ongoing experimentation, but these are the type of things that require a big breakthrough, just like 'warp drive' or something of that nature, which is exactly what I'm skeptical about, I don't think these breakthroughs have been made just yet, but we're probably as close to it now as ever.

Last edited by Majorion; 02-09-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:01 AM   #139
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Well the thought of clones doesn't phase me a bit given that we started off with Dolly the sheep in 1996, 14 years ago.

And it doesn't surprise me if human clones are tra la la ing about either. And my info is classified as well. Refer to photo below.

Last edited by Carol; 02-09-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:29 AM   #140
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well the thought of clones doesn't phase me a bit given that we started off with Dolly the sheep in 1996, 14 years ago.

And it doesn't surprise me if human clones are tra la la ing about either. And my info is classified as well.
Well if they're doing it anywhere, my bet would be dulce new mexico. Anywhere there are cattle mutilations is most likely where this experimentation is going on, sometimes the simplest explanation is the best one, occams razor, unless anyone can point me to a cattle mutilation case outside north america, because I have yet to hear of any. The explanation about aliens doing these things are far more presumptuous than assuming what the atypical murderous humans have been doing for centuries, which I firmly believe is the most reasonable explanation.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:50 AM   #141
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I can believe that 'off world' clones or synthetic beings exist, but, human clones? I think there's ongoing experimentation, but these are the type of things that require a big breakthrough, just like 'warp drive' or something of that nature, which is exactly what I'm skeptical about, I don't think these breakthroughs have been made just yet, but we're probably as close to it now as ever.
My understanding is that there has been a paradigm shift with regard to this and the mischief making has almost come to a halt due to intervention. The fnal pieces of the jigsaw are not available and infact are "not on the table" from those who could make it a whole lot easier. "Off world" product is being managed for behaviour mod purposes and also for observation - in the sense that they are sometimes used as "vehicles". I've kept it as vague as possible and am comfortable with what I've posted. I can safely say that "off world" cloning has nothing to do with cells and is more about "taking a picture".

*It is widely written btw that even simian cloning has only worked in about 2% of attempts as the dna uptake is flawed, there seems to be some kind of natural barrier.

Peace.

K.

Last edited by K626; 02-09-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:54 AM   #142
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

And it doesn't surprise me if human clones are tra la la ing about either. And my info is classified as well.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:26 AM   #143
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Well if they're doing it anywhere, my bet would be dulce new mexico. Anywhere there are cattle mutilations is most likely where this experimentation is going on, sometimes the simplest explanation is the best one, occams razor, unless anyone can point me to a cattle mutilation case outside north america, because I have yet to hear of any. The explanation about aliens doing these things are far more presumptuous than assuming what the atypical murderous humans have been doing for centuries, which I firmly believe is the most reasonable explanation.

I have heard of cattle mutilation in UK. Here's a quote;

'Most reports have been received from the United States. But the phenomenon exists elsewhere too. In his book “Open Skies, Closed Minds,” Nick Pope, former guardian of the British X-Files, who manned the “UFO desk” at the Ministry of Defence, acknowledges that strange animal mutilations had been found in Britain also. Nor is it confined exclusively to cattle. Horses have also been affected.'

Rest of article can be read here;

http://www.ufoencounters.co.uk/CattleMutilations.html
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #144
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post

'Most reports have been received from the United States. But the phenomenon exists elsewhere too. In his book “Open Skies, Closed Minds,” Nick Pope, former guardian of the British X-Files, who manned the “UFO desk” at the Ministry of Defence, acknowledges that strange animal mutilations had been found in Britain also. Nor is it confined exclusively to cattle. Horses have also been affected.'

Hi gita, from the article:
Quote:

The first cattle mutilation reports began to be received in the 1960s

Most reports have been received from the United States.

New Mexico, scene of the famous Roswell incident, has been a hotspot for cattle mutilations. And Montana, home to Malmstrom Air Force Base, which has often been linked to the UFO mystery, is another.
This supports my theory that the mutilation phenomena is predominant to north america, not necessarily confined indefinitely, but definitely predominant.

And notice it started roughly in the 1960s, now that's a clear indicator of something that began within a human relative time frame, knowing that various aliens have been around on earth for a much much longer time, one must ask why these mutilations had not begun that much earlier as well, the most logical answer is because they have nothing to do with it, and the time frame and predominant locale is consistent with the development of black government experimentation programs.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:29 AM   #145
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
*It is widely written btw that even simian cloning has only worked in about 2% of attempts as the dna uptake is flawed, there seems to be some kind of natural barrier.
I would certainly hope.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:53 PM   #146
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post

Dont forget the human mutilations also. Before my pc tower burst into flames a few years ago, I had a huge amount of files which included such reports.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:03 PM   #147
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Dont forget the human mutilations also. Before my pc tower burst into flames a few years ago, I had a huge amount of files which included such reports.
Yea, I suspect there’s more human mutilations than reported. I’m thinking this could be due to the human body actually being used as food also and that’s why we don’t see as many dumped corpses as we see cattle- just a thought!!
Old 02-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #148
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I actually re-started my research on it when I lived in Looe recently with some family. Will have to find time to continue with it.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:16 PM   #149
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
I actually re-started my research on it when I lived in Looe recently with some family. Will have to find time to continue with it.
It’d be interesting to see your findings. It may be a good idea to back up files on an external device in case pc tower bursts into flames again!
Old 02-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #150
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

LOL, yes i do nowadays, I am still transfering files from an amiga system i was useing when I investigated ufo sightings years ago.