Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 12-07-2009, 04:23 AM   #1
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Question Will the Annunaki return in 2012?

"Jordam Maxwell said that the final endgame is here. HE said that the Earth will be subdued by the PTB Maitreya plan/Blue Beam and that the PTB themselves are being subdued bu the Reptilian Annunaki. SO then I suspect that the MAitreya will the the Return of the Annunaki in 2012. The Annunaki will come to destroy and conquer us. What Hernan COrtez arrived in Mexico the Aztecs believed it was teh Return of their MESSIAH Quetzalcoatl which is called "The Return of the Feathered Serpent". This is a foreshadow of what the Reptialian Annunaki will attempt in 2012. SO what happenned when COrtez cam to the Aztecs? They believed he was their god and lavished him. But what did Cortez do? He hled their King Moctezuma hostage. Moctezuma told the people to be nice to Cortez, but the people didn't listen and declared war on the Spaniards. What did Cortez then do? He killed the captain of another oncoming Spaniard ship and used that ship's crew to help him in ther conquest of the Aztecs. Cortez did indeed succeed.

This is a foreshadow of what is occurring. The Annunaki will return of 2012 (Return of the Feathered Serpent) and the Illuminati/NWO will hail them as their gods and will believe that they have come back to be nice to them for their subjugation of the world. The Annunaki will then betray the PTB and then the Annunaki will destroy and destryo and conquer humanity which is an exact parallel to what Cortez did to the Aztecs. The endgame is here.

The Reptilian Annunaki would be interested into subduing us, becuase of what I said before and this is: the human ace on Earth is a collection of Fallen Races and mutiple races and if a higher race of beings (Annunaki are negative 4D or higher) conquers this world then that race will be able to harness that the increbile power and force that this multi-racial humanity already possesses."
yellowcosmicseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:27 AM   #2
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Will the Annunaki return in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcosmicseed View Post
"Jordam Maxwell said that the final endgame is here. HE said that the Earth will be subdued by the PTB Maitreya plan/Blue Beam and that the PTB themselves are being subdued bu the Reptilian Annunaki. SO then I suspect that the MAitreya will the the Return of the Annunaki in 2012. The Annunaki will come to destroy and conquer us. What Hernan COrtez arrived in Mexico the Aztecs believed it was teh Return of their MESSIAH Quetzalcoatl which is called "The Return of the Feathered Serpent". This is a foreshadow of what the Reptialian Annunaki will attempt in 2012. SO what happenned when COrtez cam to the Aztecs? They believed he was their god and lavished him. But what did Cortez do? He hled their King Moctezuma hostage. Moctezuma told the people to be nice to Cortez, but the people didn't listen and declared war on the Spaniards. What did Cortez then do? He killed the captain of another oncoming Spaniard ship and used that ship's crew to help him in ther conquest of the Aztecs. Cortez did indeed succeed.

This is a foreshadow of what is occurring. The Annunaki will return of 2012 (Return of the Feathered Serpent) and the Illuminati/NWO will hail them as their gods and will believe that they have come back to be nice to them for their subjugation of the world. The Annunaki will then betray the PTB and then the Annunaki will destroy and destryo and conquer humanity which is an exact parallel to what Cortez did to the Aztecs. The endgame is here.

The Reptilian Annunaki would be interested into subduing us, becuase of what I said before and this is: the human ace on Earth is a collection of Fallen Races and mutiple races and if a higher race of beings (Annunaki are negative 4D or higher) conquers this world then that race will be able to harness that the increbile power and force that this multi-racial humanity already possesses."
taken from:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage933087/pg1

these are just my speculations
Old 12-07-2009, 04:44 AM   #3
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcosmicseed View Post
taken from:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage933087/pg1

these are just my speculations
i am coming to think that this is about our spiritual awakening, not an alien race. we are protected/quarantined to undergo the process independently. i will appreciate any further comment.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:21 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I dont think they ever left and they are doing there best to overtake us but it will not work

Did the end game start ? Probally so but it will not be our end game

We can win this and I refuse to think otherwise.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:33 AM   #5
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Will the Annunaki return in 2012?

They never left in the first place

yes they have planned the end game on us, but with 6.8billion of us its going to be a tough ask especcially if we all begin help each other

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote