Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-23-2009, 01:51 AM   #51
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Self Proclaimed Illuminati Insider on Agenda for Humanity

Iv'e read HH some time ago and it sent a shiver up my spine. Although I have not read the The Law of One or the Ra Material. however, I feel that we should not be focusing on anything negative because it empowers TPB. Love is the key and I have found that reading www.christsway.co.za/ has helped to raise my vibrations and consciencness. I have experienced some very real spiritual happenings since reading Christ's Letters. ie. One morning I woke and asked myself if I should listen to the radio's negative news or should I put on my meditation CD and read more of Christ's Letters? The decision was made for me as the CD started playing. That was enough to convince me that what I was reading in the Letters was the Truth. We must send out more love to heal our planet and its people and perhaps the likes of HH will just have to leave without their harvest.

Love and friendship
firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:53 AM   #52
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

What is the "New Age Agenda"?

Should we buy into the "Old Age Agenda"?

I find terminology quite funny in this regard.

The STO "harvest" is ascending to a higher level in the schoolroom of the universe, a deeper more powerful reality, where it is much more clear we are interconnected with each other and the source of all life is accessible within us.

The STS "harvest" is called judgment at the court of sacred fire. The STS beings have the opportunity to throw all their negative momentum's into the sacred fire and then must do the hard work of balancing all the negative karma they've created since they fell, so they can get back onto the true path of evolution, the path of Love and the path of More.

Or, if they refuse to do this, their other option is to jump into the sacred fire and their entire evolutionary experiences are erased and they start out from square one again as a brand new soul with absolutely no momentum whatsoever and begin their evolution from scratch again, no memories, nothing, just a fresh innocent soul in the schoolroom of infinity (meaning they have to do it all over again and get it right this time, and sometimes all over means billions of years of evolution!)

There is only one Way, the way of Oneness. STS is the false way and it leads to loss of opportunity to continue in the game or the paying back of immense amount of karma.

As Eleni says, STS beings can turn around Now and not have to go to the court of sacred fire, free will is the name of the game. Turn around and start helping your neighbor rather than eating them, and you get to keep playing the game and make great karma at this critical time in universal evolution.

Keep on the STS path and adios mon amigo... you have been harvested to the court of sacred fire where you will face trial by sacred fire...

I choose STO cause it's just more fun anyway! Why hurt when we can help?

For me, it's the only choice, it just makes sense, why would I want it any other way?
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:21 AM   #53
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
Well, I tried to stomach that 'interview" and now I will tell what is really is. A PR stunt. First HH contradicts himself often. I especially love how he insist that in order to "harvest" souls the earth need to be negative and people need to be selfish. Thus there will be lost of negative events in the world. However, it's a documented fact that catastrophe does just the opposite and brings beings to their best over all.

Next, his reasoning of "doing my duty" is just insane. There is no logical reasoning to admit this "secret info" to conspiracy theory based forums. This is pure entertainment!!!!

I'm actually laughing as I right this review. I probably could have wrote that "interview" half drunk, in the middle of the night.

The internet is a battle ground as well as an entertainment industry. Yes, you can get real info in real time from real sources but you also get...Hidden Hand who is actually in my estimation a computer geek, who eats Hot Pockets and has way too much time on his hands.

If that interview was real and the "Illuminati" are what was said. We have nothing to worry about. LOL.
I just do not trust HH. As soon as I read his/her interview red flags went up for me. Don't like the arrogance either. It reminded me a lot of the same thinking from "The Protocols of The Elders of Zion" that they are "chosen" and the rest of us are just "cattle". I don't agree with that thinking.

A lot of what lightblue and mu2143 said makes sense to me as well. Anyone can come in and say they have the answer to everything. But how can they be sure anyway and how do you know who you're dealing with? I guess it all depends on our discernment of each situation.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:52 AM   #54
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
mu2143 I am on the same page with you.It took me a long time of an intense research to figure it out.I do not take seriously any channelled material any more. More than a decade ago I studied Course of Miracle- my first channelled material, followed by a few more, including the Law of One. I fell in love with Krishnamurti teachings and I am free from this influence too. The list is long but I finally I got my sight back
dear Truth and Integrity
in your understanding, what is it that compromises channeled materials?

thanks bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:07 AM   #55
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Myra

Quote:
I just do not trust HH. As soon as I read his/her interview red flags went up for me. Don't like the arrogance either. It reminded me a lot of the same thinking from "The Protocols of The Elders of Zion" that they are "chosen" and the rest of us are just "cattle". I don't agree with that thinking.

A lot of what lightblue and mu2143 said makes sense to me as well. Anyone can come in and say they have the answer to everything. But how can they be sure anyway and how do you know who you're dealing with? I guess it all depends on our discernment of each situation.
Seems to me that you already employed your discernment and came to a good conclusion - you are a precious spiritual unit in this universe and you needn't prove it to any Authority to Be..i think we had enough of priests and guruhs over the eons..

You/we do not ask for any self proclaimed authority to interpret "higher order" of the spiritual eveolution..be it on or off this forum. Blooodoftheberry is indulging in analysing a very very dubious source to say the least..HH material is best ignored, left to oblivion..
best wishes
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:35 PM   #56
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
What is the "New Age Agenda"?

Should we buy into the "Old Age Agenda"?

I find terminology quite funny in this regard.

The STO "harvest" is ascending to a higher level in the schoolroom of the universe, a deeper more powerful reality, where it is much more clear we are interconnected with each other and the source of all life is accessible within us.

The STS "harvest" is called judgment at the court of sacred fire. The STS beings have the opportunity to throw all their negative momentum's into the sacred fire and then must do the hard work of balancing all the negative karma they've created since they fell, so they can get back onto the true path of evolution, the path of Love and the path of More.

Or, if they refuse to do this, their other option is to jump into the sacred fire and their entire evolutionary experiences are erased and they start out from square one again as a brand new soul with absolutely no momentum whatsoever and begin their evolution from scratch again, no memories, nothing, just a fresh innocent soul in the schoolroom of infinity (meaning they have to do it all over again and get it right this time, and sometimes all over means billions of years of evolution!)

There is only one Way, the way of Oneness. STS is the false way and it leads to loss of opportunity to continue in the game or the paying back of immense amount of karma.

As Eleni says, STS beings can turn around Now and not have to go to the court of sacred fire, free will is the name of the game. Turn around and start helping your neighbor rather than eating them, and you get to keep playing the game and make great karma at this critical time in universal evolution.

Keep on the STS path and adios mon amigo... you have been harvested to the court of sacred fire where you will face trial by sacred fire...

I choose STO cause it's just more fun anyway! Why hurt when we can help?

For me, it's the only choice, it just makes sense, why would I want it any other way?
Exactly, 14 Chakras, I agree. It always amazes me when I read your posts, I find them extremely enlightening. I often ask myself 'how does he/she know so much. Where was I when all that knowledge and understanding was given out?" I kind of missed out!

Love and friendship
firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:05 AM   #57
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
I imagine like myself there a lot of people who weren't on this site a year ago who wouldn't know to look for it...didn't know it existed until I stumbled on it somewhere else so with luck I can do the same favor for someone else here. Interesting info most of which resonated deeply, glad I found it and was interested in feedback from other members
I didn't know this existed either so thank you very much for posting this. I was very impressed by this discourse too and the information resonates strongly with me. The point of negativity being a catalyst for learning and those beings providing this catalyst, sacrificing themselves... puts a whole new light on things. Amazing stuff.

I didn't read the Ra Material yet but must say the many comments about it just made me slightly curious... will put it on my book list.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:24 AM   #58
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
Exactly, 14 Chakras, I agree. It always amazes me when I read your posts, I find them extremely enlightening. I often ask myself 'how does he/she know so much. Where was I when all that knowledge and understanding was given out?" I kind of missed out!

Love and friendship
firefly
Well... what reminded me of many Truths I already knew on inner levels are the teachings on the following Website. They have helped me get my own inner connection to the spiritual realm and I am not dependent on them, however, school is in over here, and it appears very few are ready for it... why? I'm not totally clear, I suspect it's the pull of hte matrix...

www.askrealjesus.com

Here start out with questions about SEX ! Maybe that'll get em interested

http://www.askrealjesus.com/P_JesusA...alitymain.html
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:12 AM   #59
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by lightblue
dear Truth and Integrity
in your understanding, what is it that compromises channeled materials?
It is a very good question, yet it is very difficult to answer it in few sentences. The channeled materials, for example Course in Miracle and Law of One present a very different view of the nature of reality. Are those spiritual beings as confused as we are ? Or maybe it is a deliberate manipulation of our mind to accommodate many who have a different belief system. But it was a beginning. I investigated more such as Kryon, SaLuSa, Matthew messages, Mark corner, Orion transmissions, Wings, and Valerie Donner. Some of them channel dimensional beings while others ETs. The contradictions sent in those messages were beyond comprehension; it can only be compared to the psychotic attack. When confronted by many, all of those” beings” claimed that they were the only one who carries the truth. Do they have the same hierarchy as we do?. Are they dimensional beings, ETs, or maybe manmade technology to program our mind? (In 80s Russians developed technology to influence our dreams) Maybe even it is a more prosaic explanation that they are human beings who have found an easy way to earn money by exploiting our weaknesses. As human beings, we like to enjoy our life, having a dinner with a glass of wine while watching a sunset on Capri. So, we will accept any "saviour" whether it is Jesus, ETs, maybe miraculous ascension, or even a power of our mind and emotions to change a reality so that we can have another glass of wine, without worrying about any responsibility for our spiritual growth. It was a long process for me but finally I got it.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote