Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-05-2009, 04:43 AM   #51
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Re: Decloakings are Seconds Away~Be In Joy

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-14-2009 at 05:36 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:02 AM   #52
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Decloakings are Seconds Away~Be In Joy

Lord Ashtar seems like a burlesque dance to me. How many seconds have ticked since this was posted. I haven't seen a 'decloaking' myself. BUT - the "Butterfly" or "Twin Jet" bipolar planetary M29 Nebula (on my NASA 2009 calendar, Nov.) looks like those sausage type of craft that I've seen photos of online.

Because I haven't seen UFO phenomena like that myself, it doesn't mean that countless reports of other people's experiences don't matter to me. They do! Especially, maybe only, the amateur shots and videos!! Also, the older military reports...
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:19 AM   #53
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

The only things I've seen decloacking on a (very) regular bases (right here in my appartment) are my Guardian Angel Charlotte de la Bombonniere, her 3 interdimensional girlfriends, Pamela B., Grootbekje & Zeeuws Mutsje, & Charlotte's soulmate Trancoso, a gnome & the Dutch minister of Gnome Affairs (when he's in the right mood) & his oldest best gnome buddie Haagse Sjonnie, whose the mayor of Madurodam. (Which is a park where they've build a miniature version of Holland).

On my website
www.ikgeloofalles.nl
you can see what they look like.
(I don't want anybody to think I'm making this up!)

According to the gnomes, the Galactic Federation is a Scientology like cult, run by a nutter whose name is Ramon AA, & who has escaped from a Mental Health Care Asylum, on the planet VCTRXCVTOBHNIU.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:30 AM   #54
P4BL0
Banned

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-14-2009 at 05:34 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:46 AM   #55
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
At the end of the day I guess it is just a case of letting your intuition be your guide. Listen to your Higher Self.

If they are truly benevolent:

• They will not force anything on us, but will offer themselves as our guides and teachers
  • They will offer us technology, so long as that in itself, doesn't create a dependency
  • They will show us our true history, so long as we can verify it somehow
  • They will respect our freewill
  • As we awaken, we will have access to all knowledge and not just what they want us to have
  • We will be presented information from different groups - not just one
Of course how we determine what is right and what is not, is a question in itself!

G
Hi Gareth ...

Simple is sometimes best...

I suppose we would need to take it one step at a time ...

First and foremost if they did Decloak themsleves it would open a huge can of worms ...

And I think as long as all the above are taken into consideration our mass consciousness would do the rest.

I want you all to understand I am not looking for any saviours as many think along the same lines as myself.

All I want is what has has been denied of us for thousands of years.......

THE TRUTH.

And as Mr Icke constantly states 'THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE'.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:27 PM   #56
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4BL0 View Post
Me 2!
I like that idea.
But it's just an idea.
Based on what we have been taught about the "universe"; the "cosmos", etc!
So how do we know for sure?
It is definitly an inner experience. But without going to much into this, see what tibetans monks have remote viewed for beyong 2012.

Quotes: ''Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012
N.K. Subramanium, Special Correspondent

December 26, 2004

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.
In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.'' End of the quotes.

Hello Viking, are you familiar with this petition?

It is a channeled message from a french ex-pilot. The message does certainly goes along the lines of this thread. But, without the ''saving'' component. I signed this petition two years ago. Micheal Salla also signed it and actually analysed it to se if it were possibly genuine. His conclusion was that the message was highly probable to be genuine. Enjoy. Might be hoax too.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 11-05-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:38 PM   #57
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

The only certainty that can be concluded on this subject and this thread is......... no one actually knows jack sh*t. (including myself

As to the original post, ya its a wonderful message but keep wondering about the 'arresting' bit and the NESARA Law bit. Who is doing the arresting? And if anyone tells me I am under a new law (no matter where its from) I will be the first to point a rifle at the new lawmaker(s) head.

Peace love and munbeans is all nice but as long as we keep believing in good v bad guys we wont make it out of kindergarden. We are ALL as good as any god and ALL as bad as any evil.

I kinda suspect that Ashtar is really off playing with jesus, santa and the easter bunny.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #58
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
It is definitly an inner experience. But without going to much into this, see what tibetans monks have remote viewed for beyong 2012.

Quotes: ''Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012
N.K. Subramanium, Special Correspondent

December 26, 2004

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.
In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.'' End of the quotes.

Hello Viking, are you familiar with this petition?

It is a channeled message from a french ex-pilot. The message does certainly goes along the lines of this thread. But, without the ''saving'' component. I signed this petition two years ago. Micheal Salla also signed it and actually analysed it to se if it were possibly genuine. His conclusion was that the message was highly probable to be genuine. Enjoy. Might be hoax too.

Namaste, Steven
Thanks again Steven yes I am aware of the message...I have pushed it in many threads and I urge all to read... Hey you never know...

viking
Old 11-05-2009, 12:58 PM   #59
P4BL0
Banned

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-14-2009 at 05:35 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:22 PM   #60
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Decloakings are Seconds Away~Be In Joy

Om a ra pa tsa na dhih
Om a ra pa tsa na dhih
Om a ra pa tsa na dhih
Om a ra pa tsa na dhih
Om a ra pa tsa na dhih
Om a ra pa tsa na dhih
Om a ra pa tsa na dhih
Om a ra pa tsa na dhih

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #61
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent read...

Don’t Buy into the ET Fear.

Written by Dennis Whitney

There’s a lot of talk these days about whether or not ET Disclosure is truly and finally at hand. Could it be? Well, if you listen to the likes of David Wilcock, Michael Salla, and any number of ‘secret’ sources in the ET community, we may now be closer than many have dared to believe. Well, I believe. But you already know that I was hoping for it back in the Spring of this year, and not a minute later! I’m a little impatient with the big stuff that relates to a complete change of consciousness and shifting paradigms throughout the universe. Forgive me. Very 3-year-old, I can be. But listen, I’m even hearing the rumblings of a November 27th event! Others have merely stated by ‘the end of the year’. Seriously, what’s the difference? Mankind has waited eons for the explicit sharing of truth to this reality, and it could possibly happen. Seriously. This time, it may be for real. I’m not holding my breath, but there is a strange number of corroborating signatures to this, that is very new to me. Something is definitely in the air.

further reading here
http://www.australia.to/index.php?op...ney&Itemid=194

viking

Last edited by viking; 11-05-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #62
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

At some point, we will find the truth that will set us free comes from a higher source than beings that still need UFO technology to get around.

My understanding is there are insterstellar pathways and highways for light bearers already set up and you don't need UFO's to get around, you need a high enough consciousness.

We ourselves will evolve past the need for this technocracy kind of stuff, these UFOs, with what's coming.

For me it is: stop looking in the clouds of the sky for our saviors and start looking in the clouds of our own consciousness.

I believe what's really coming is a choice: To Be or not to Be.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:34 PM   #63
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

TO BE & NOT 2b!
Old 11-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #64
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Let the GAMES begin!
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:42 PM   #65
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

........ decloaking.... We don't need ET's....... We got Fort Hood...

Texas..... Everyone, put your thinking caps on.... U.S. Army.

[EDIT] TOO LATE..... I tried to stop it... I was too Late...

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 11-06-2009 at 12:28 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:06 PM   #66
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

'decloakings' have already happened, let the veil go thin and see, if another beings mode of transport is there I can be seen, just need to open the eyes
Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:13 AM   #67
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Listening to an excellent 3 hour dancemix by David Moreno I downloaded from www.dirtyradio.org, sipping Bushmills, smoking Nepalese pollen, surfing the www, having fun with a couple of (girl)friends... Keep those motherships cloacked a couple of seconds longer, Ashtar!
I'm in joy!
With or without you!
Old 11-06-2009, 06:21 AM   #68
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
At some point, we will find the truth that will set us free comes from a higher source than beings that still need UFO technology to get around.

My understanding is there are insterstellar pathways and highways for light bearers already set up and you don't need UFO's to get around, you need a high enough consciousness.

We ourselves will evolve past the need for this technocracy kind of stuff, these UFOs, with what's coming.

For me it is: stop looking in the clouds of the sky for our saviors and start looking in the clouds of our own consciousness.

I believe what's really coming is a choice: To Be or not to Be.
Yes and I agree with you 14 Chakras as you will note by the post re:Christ Returns Speaks His Truth. We here on earth are creating all of the negative with our fear and that's what the PTB's want. We must wake up and reach for our higher consciousnes if we are to survive and only spread love and peace even to the dark energies.

Love and friendship
firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:30 AM   #69
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Questioner: Are you one of those extraterrestrial beings that we will meet soon?

I am not.

Questioner: Are you a celestial being?

I am a hyper-dimensional consciousness, at service of the One God. I AM Emmanuel.

Questioner: Are the extraterrestrial beings coming to help us?

You can be helped only by yourself.

http://www.emmanuelmessages.com/
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:31 PM   #70
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Listening to an excellent 3 hour dancemix by David Moreno I downloaded from www.dirtyradio.org, sipping Bushmills, smoking Nepalese pollen, surfing the www, having fun with a couple of (girl)friends... Keep those motherships cloacked a couple of seconds longer, Ashtar!
I'm in joy!
With or without you!
Time to go to Amsterdam....always heard it was the place

Oh wait...I've had those kind of times in KY..

It was bluegrass music....2 girls in daisy dukes....and Falls City beer

We just aren't that different....Cheers!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:14 PM   #71
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
........ decloaking.... We don't need ET's....... We got Fort Hood...

Texas..... Everyone, put your thinking caps on.... U.S. Army.

[EDIT] TOO LATE..... I tried to stop it... I was too Late...

Trooly,

Tango
Tango - He started off at Walter Reed, before Fort Hood.

Other info:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/168391
http://costofwar.com/
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:44 PM   #72
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Tango - He started off at Walter Reed, before Fort Hood.

Other info:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/168391
http://costofwar.com/
I'm more than a little suspicious of this...

The man's heritage....middle eastern...Jordan I think

Psychiatrist

Sounds like a "sleeper" to help promote the need for troops and money for Afghanistan

I don't think he'll make a public statement anytime soon....but if I was thinking about doing what he did...I wouldn't be getting hash browns from 7/11 that morning.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:55 PM   #73
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

The Real question is this....are we big enough to accept the power and responsibility of such direct knowing? Can we see the truth, hear the truth, recognize the truth and have the courage to act upon the truth?

Do we want to be forever lost in endless conflict and controversies? Time is running out. We must pass beyond the threshold of our isolation in order to see and be prepared for the coming of such a "decloaking", and all that it means.

If humanity were well versed in Galactic community affairs, you would resist any visitation to your world unless a mutual agreement had been established previously.

You would know enough not to allow your world to be so vulnerable.

Last edited by BROOK; 11-06-2009 at 06:02 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:03 PM   #74
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I " Know " its a sleeper... This was Intentional... Put, your thinking caps on..

They PUSH HIM... Until he Broke...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
I'm more than a little suspicious of this...

The man's heritage....middle eastern...Jordan I think

Psychiatrist

Sounds like a "sleeper" to help promote the need for troops and money for Afghanistan

I don't think he'll make a public statement anytime soon....but if I was thinking about doing what he did...I wouldn't be getting hash browns from 7/11 that morning.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote