Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 11-04-2008, 08:48 PM   #76
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to Future Talk

I'd be freaked if I had a few thousand relatives dropping by...

all kidding aside, I wanted to give you a hint of what you are experiencing...

nothing to fear...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:13 AM   #77
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

today I read a comment by Michael St Clair mentioning he watched a street light blink and shut off as he approached, something I have been experiencing over the last month.

Is our energy field changing to the point we are affecting light sensors?

Has anyone else noticed anything like this?
Old 11-11-2008, 07:44 AM   #78
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Welcome to Future Talk

I did get some interesting "visions" of a second French Revolution of sorts, without as much violence, however some type of class warfare which leads to a new balance of power. The most distinct feeling I am getting is that changes will be gradual, there will be no sudden upheaval, but it is time to save your acorns for a long winter. The younger generation is their greatest threat, which is why they have been fluoridated into a spiritually fatuous malaise, cognitive science will be the scalpel which ultimately revolutionizes the way everything operates. Eras are in flux, one gives way to another which will replace it, creative destruction a la Schumpeter. Collaborate, innovate, distribute, integrate. There will be a new world order, but it will not be what anyone expects, it will be a more transparent society not a more controlled world.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-11-2008 at 08:07 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #79
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
today I read a comment by Michael St Clair mentioning he watched a street light blink and shut off as he approached, something I have been experiencing over the last month.

Is our energy field changing to the point we are affecting light sensors?

Has anyone else noticed anything like this?
Honestly, this has happened to me about 15 / 20 times in the last few months, actually it has happened most of my life, it seems to be happening more these days. I am being truthfull, the lights just seem to go out when I approach, not alway's of course, coincedince? I always just laughed it off.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #80
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

how did I know you were one that would step up and say yes...

It used to be occasionally for me too, but now it is every time I go for a walk in the evening.

There must be a reason we are all finding each other here on Avalon...
Old 11-11-2008, 10:26 PM   #81
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Ha! Yeah, absoloutly Rocky. Right on.

Have a look at this : http://www.hismailroom.org/

Last edited by Merlin; 11-11-2008 at 10:57 PM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:18 AM   #82
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

A new direction to secure America wasn't doctored...

Brezinski was just on PBS...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11-12-2008 at 02:58 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:33 AM   #83
CC4
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, this happens to me too. I walk my dogs very early in the morning before sunrise and where I live it has yellow street lights. I Will walk under some and they go off and other times a light that is not on will go on. I have always wondered what is happening. I am thinking maybe i am thinking something that is important so now i am watching what I am thinking just before it happens. I have no idea what it is about.
CC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:58 AM   #84
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace4Gaia View Post
Hi Kerry, this is my beginning response to the challenge in George's Handbooks... about imagining the world as you would like it to be...

My vision is to live in a world where profit is not the primary driving force of human activity,
where knowledge is prized and wisdom revered,
where trees are allowed to grow free because there are no power lines from which to continually cut branches...
where each and every child is valued and nurtured and encouraged to grow by virtue of having all their needs met,
including free and universal education and health care.
To live in a world in which leaders lead with honor rather than looking out for their own selfish, greedy interests,
where the the health of the planet and everyone and everything on, in and around it is THE primary focus of earthlings.

And of course, once that's done... to learn about and explore our galactic neighborhood!!

It's time to dream a new world into being...

I share that dream . However it is up to us human to make it happen .
I am thinking of the possibility that this new age BS about higher vibration
might be a ruse to render docile the seekers of the truth ...it's done with other methods too , for example Alcohol , Fluoride , TV , Movies , Newspaper etc.
This idea of unconditional love ... well I have a problem with it . Would you love your torturer if you were in "Guantanamo Bay " or Abu Ghraib ? I would never love my torturers and I do not care if somebody says I have to reincarnate for another 26,000 years ..... that's unproven too .
That's why the unconditional love concept is bulldung .
The other concept of non judgement of others contradicts the mission of being human and learning from the experience of living on Earth . Beside that
we human are supposed to have the spark of the creator force that means we can judge good ,evil ,other entities and humans .
We are in large part the product of the crappy society we are living in , but if we want to change it ,it's up to us to contribute with our actions and without expecting Superman or Aliens or other entities to fix the Earth problems for us .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote