Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 11:42 PM   #426
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Is Wales or the Welch included in the Celtic bloodline you are speaking of?
yes Welsh, Scottish

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-15-2008, 11:43 PM   #427
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

How would you "class" your bloodline/DNA?
my bloodline is celtic and all i can say for now is that my DNA has been modified/altered

Do you mind me asking why?

Do you know your purpose? Care to share?

My bloodline is celtic , swedish (same area)and german as well... I am starting to wonder what my abilities are (starting to pay more attention lately)and how to 'truly' discover them.

Any Ideas?

Such a joy speaking with you Barry
Old 11-15-2008, 11:47 PM   #428
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
but could be explained away as purely subjective

All ok there? warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Yes, all okay! Absolutely perfect here. How are you doing?

Your 56, it is an 11 year for you. Have you contemplated that considering all the attention "11" gets?
Old 11-15-2008, 11:53 PM   #429
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
my bloodline is celtic and all i can say for now is that my DNA has been modified/altered

No i do not mind you asking but am not sure this can be answered fully at this time

that also is something i might not be able to state just yet

My bloodline is celtic , swedish (same area)and german as well... I am starting to wonder what my abilities are (starting to pay more attention lately)and how to truly discover them.

Any Ideas?
testing oneself with ESP, psychokinetics, influencing, remote viewing, trial and error over an extended time

Such a joy speaking with you Barry
thankyou, you are very kind, i appreciate your kind words, regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-15-2008, 11:59 PM   #430
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

THE WATCHER
Any Ideas?
testing oneself with ESP, psychokinetics, influencing, remote viewing, trial and error over an extended time

Okay got it...it is a "learning" or "self discovery". With out that process what is the point, yes?
Old 11-16-2008, 12:05 AM   #431
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Any Ideas?

Okay got it...it is a "learning" or "self discovery". With out that process what is the point, yes?

you got it

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-16-2008, 12:09 AM   #432
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

THE WATCHER
Barry,

I am heading to a symphony this evening and find these venues most beneficial to the psyche. I will be sure to share some good vibes with you as I "view" and "listen" to the music. Once again, Thank you for sharing and if you don't mind, I have many more questions in the very near future. For now, peace be with you and cheers!

Old 11-16-2008, 12:10 AM   #433
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

No i do not mind you asking but am not sure this can be answered fully at this time

that also is something i might not be able to state just yet

My bloodline is celtic , swedish (same area)and german as well... I am starting to wonder what my abilities are (starting to pay more attention lately)and how to truly discover them.

Any Ideas?

Oh , looking forward to diving into these topics... and deeper!

Cheers
Old 11-16-2008, 12:11 AM   #434
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
you got it

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Hence... if one is maintaining the victim ruse: "waiting for someone, something, or some event, to occur" then forward progress is held in check, and one's actual ability is not fully realized but instead held captive?

Many happy thoughts to you Barry!
Old 11-16-2008, 12:16 AM   #435
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry,

I am heading to a symphony this evening and find these venues most beneficial to the psyche. I will be sure to share some good vibes with you as I "view" and "listen" to the music. Once again, Thank you for sharing and if you don't mind, I have many more questions in the very near future. For now, peace be with you and cheers!

thankyou, i appreciate that, yes please ask whenever you wish, have a good evening, enjoy

my warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-16-2008, 12:19 AM   #436
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Hence... if one is maintaining the victim ruse: "waiting for someone, something, or some event, to occur" then forward progress is held in check, and one's actual ability is not fully realized but instead held captive?

Many happy thoughts to you Barry!
thankyou, and same returned

trust yourself, look within yourself, you each hold your own key

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-16-2008, 12:45 AM   #437
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

trust yourself, look within yourself, you each hold your own key

"key" interesting. A beautiful looking one at that, whatever it is or for? I think I am just thinking out loud.

Thank you again for your willingness.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:32 AM   #438
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Watcher :trust yourself, look within yourself, you each hold your own key

Quote:
"key" interesting. A beautiful looking one at that, whatever it is or for? I think I am just thinking out loud.

Thank you again for your willingness.
Barry your mention of "key" reminded me of something. Some time back I realized that our "key" was akin to a "P.I.N" Code which allowed access into the recesses of the hidden (Amenti) Mind. As I realized this another meaning caught my attention and that was that a person's "P.I.N" (personal Identification Number-or personal frequency) can be used as a 'Library Card'.

I also got this feeling that there are different P.I.N. codes for different levels of information held within this so-called Library. Plus this feeling the codes are a much sought after commodity by those who do not have access to such. Probably another reason the human race is so precious.

I know this is an etheric type question but do you know anything of this?

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-16-2008, 02:59 AM   #439
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ara, you are a gift and your gifts are welcome here !

I always look at both ends of the spectrum and ask questions that "entertain". No no no, I do not think your advocating the use of ANY substance. I was simply curious as to the effects and or possible usages on a "black market" scenario. I am still curious as to how the substance is collected.

Much love an light to you!
Many thanks for the kind words Sammytray.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-16-2008, 08:30 AM   #440
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Hey there, great thread.

With all the mention of celtic bloodlines, i have a question for you;

Do you know anything about the stone of Scone?
I have heard it was a gift to the Irish Kings from the House of Abraham, a gift due to an intermarriage between the Israelites and the Irish.
Nicked from the Irish by 'us' and ever since, all Kings n Queens are crowned upon it.

I am gonna make a seperate thread too, but just wondered if you had any ideas before i do that.

Also, any thoughts on our impressive megalithic earth + stoneworks here in the UK, and wondered if you could shed any light on their use/importance in your field of work, or in the past.

Thanks, and take care.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:45 PM   #441
Tuza

Barry, I am getting there is someone on the planet that has access to some sort of looking glass technology and I don't believe it has been shut down at all.

I also believe the under water not found is a stargate.

Old 11-16-2008, 02:03 PM   #442
Bruce Lee
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry your mention of "key" reminded me of something. Some time back I realized that our "key" was akin to a "P.I.N" Code which allowed access into the recesses of the hidden (Amenti) Mind. As I realized this another meaning caught my attention and that was that a person's "P.I.N" (personal Identification Number-or personal frequency) can be used as a 'Library Card'.

I also got this feeling that there are different P.I.N. codes for different levels of information held within this so-called Library. Plus this feeling the codes are a much sought after commodity by those who do not have access to such. Probably another reason the human race is so precious.

All the Best
Ara
LOL Feel like I'm racing with you guys to get my questions out to Barry but always lag behind as the questions got asked, great Q&A here and a big salute to Barry for his frank and openness.

Here goes my new questions to Barry:

1. Is there exist any human MRK-I possessing enhanced capabilities that approaching or equal the level of planned human MRK-II?

2. Is there an ongoing attempt to suppress these enhanced capabilities of human MRK-I by adding brain/nerve numbing/damaging chemical agents (Fluoride?, MSG?) in water & food supplies? If yes then by which faction & why?

Peace!
Bruce

Last edited by Bruce Lee; 11-16-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 04:00 PM   #443
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Many thanks for this thread , I read most of it and it is very impressive .

I got a few questions for you .
1) At this stage ; who do you perceive is winning the battle for the human minds and control of the humans on this planet :the White or Black hats ?
2) I believed for many years that mankind is just a biological experiment and
possibly many "alien races " have left their biological mark on us ; but why
is it so important for aliens to battle for "us " ?
3) If we need to be "upgraded " I am using computer language here , we are
certainly not worth much ?
4) Is there a timeline for the letting loose in our society of " Hybrids " ? 5,
10,20 ,50 years .
5) Does the releasing of hybrids in our society as an action contradicts the
depopulation policies of the current puppet masters ?

Keep up the good work and be well .

enemyoftheNWO is monitored from Italy .
Old 11-16-2008, 06:00 PM   #444
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
[/COLOR][/B]Barry your mention of "key" reminded me of something. Some time back I realized that our "key" was akin to a "P.I.N" Code which allowed access into the recesses of the hidden (Amenti) Mind. As I realized this another meaning caught my attention and that was that a person's "P.I.N" (personal Identification Number-or personal frequency) can be used as a 'Library Card'.
simplified, yes unlock your own code, or as you say P.I.N and you access other areas and open doors, allowing further influences access to you and you to them

thats about as far as i can go on this at the moment

All the Best
Ara
warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-16-2008, 06:09 PM   #445
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
Hey there, great thread.

With all the mention of celtic bloodlines, i have a question for you;

Do you know anything about the stone of Scone?
i know of it , the destiny stone yes
I have heard it was a gift to the Irish Kings from the House of Abraham, a gift due to an intermarriage between the Israelites and the Irish.
Nicked from the Irish by 'us' and ever since, all Kings n Queens are crowned upon it.

I am gonna make a seperate thread too, but just wondered if you had any ideas before i do that.
that would be of interest yes please do

Also, any thoughts on our impressive megalithic earth + stoneworks here in the UK, and wondered if you could shed any light on their use/importance in your field of work, or in the past.
Stonehenge, Rollright stones and many more have always fascinated me since childhood. I have visited many sites, just to quietly stand there and absorb energies, yes this might be totally subjective but i feel a 'buzz' within these circles of stone, an energy i am linking with. Its only my personal research and interest in these and no official research done. I usually end up with anomalies appearing on 35mm film when i'm at such locations, even when with a group of friends or colleagues. The mystery of these remains to me, a wondrous mystery and my ideas as to their meaning or purpose would be just that, my own opinions

Thanks, and take care.
warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-16-2008, 06:14 PM   #446
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Barry, I am getting there is someone on the planet that has access to some sort of looking glass technology and I don't believe it has been shut down at all.

I also believe the under water not found is a stargate.
tricky one, Dan Burisch is emphatic that all looking glass/stargates are shut down, decommissioned. But i have different, slightly different info that suggests some are still secretly in use. 2006/2007 i began by listing the locations of these and tried to explain to friends/colleagues about the issues of why the US so badly wanted control in the Middle East, and not just for oil as many think. The stargate technology in that region was desired by the US for their control. Enough said, this is an area we have to be cautious on

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-16-2008, 06:17 PM   #447
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Lee View Post
LOL Feel like I'm racing with you guys to get my questions out to Barry but always lag behind as the questions got asked, great Q&A here and a big salute to Barry for his frank and openness.

Here goes my new questions to Barry:

1. Is there exist any human MRK-I possessing enhanced capabilities that approaching or equal the level of planned human MRK-II?
there are indeed individuals around the globe that are almost equivelent to the next stage and the various governments of the nations where these people originate are paying very close attention to them

2. Is there an ongoing attempt to suppress these enhanced capabilities of human MRK-I by adding brain/nerve numbing/damaging chemical agents (Fluoride?, MSG?) in water & food supplies? If yes then by which faction & why?
nope, that would defeat the object, these individuals would be of use to the governments concerned

Peace!
Bruce
regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-16-2008, 06:28 PM   #448
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Many thanks for this thread , I read most of it and it is very impressive .

I got a few questions for you .
1) At this stage ; who do you perceive is winning the battle for the human minds and control of the humans on this planet :the White or Black hats ?

my perceptions are optimistic, the white hats
2) I believed for many years that mankind is just a biological experiment and
possibly many "alien races " have left their biological mark on us ; but why
is it so important for aliens to battle for "us " ?

you no doubt have heard of the 'we are property' school of thought? perhaps we are more worthy of continuation?
3) If we need to be "upgraded " I am using computer language here , we are
certainly not worth much ?

on the contrary i believe the human race is priceless
4) Is there a timeline for the letting loose in our society of " Hybrids " ? 5,
10,20 ,50 years .

too variable to pinpoint
5) Does the releasing of hybrids in our society as an action contradicts the
depopulation policies of the current puppet masters ?

no as stated before there are elements within society that are deemed to be less than ideal

Keep up the good work and be well .

enemyoftheNWO is monitored from Italy .
best wishes and regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-17-2008, 12:04 AM   #449
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Good afternoon Bary!

The symphony was incredible... I hope you "felt" the transfer of energy I sent you while sitting so close to the "sounds and movements"

I asked:
Is there something you can do (nicely) to let me know you are there?
You said:
do you mean something along the lines of a sound or movement close by to your present location?

The funny thing is this, when I asked you the above question I did not bring up the symphony that I was going to later. You stated "do you mean something along the lines of a sound or movement close by to your present location?" Now, I gotta know, did you "know" before I told you about the symphony that I was going to the symphony? This is why I ask... The symphony director decided to speak a little intro in which he stated the words MULTIPLE times "SOUNDS and MOVEMENTS" So I was sitting there going "wait a minute" Barry said that (above) How the hell, what the hell, then I laughed out loud a bit. (everyone looked, including my wife.. well she smacked my shoulder)

Oh yeah, the symphony is VERY close by to my "present location"

Regardless of how to "file" this one ( I would like to know ) It amazes me "how" it ALL works, ya know, Synchronicities. Just thought it was a great story and hope it brought a smile to your face... it did mine

I also carved the word "synchronicities" on a piece of driftwood a few years back when times were kinda tough... I keep that damn stick in my briefcase or on my dash and do not know why!

you also said:
sychronicity, you will find that manifesting more and more

Here is couple more questions to our previous dialogue:
you said:
i was to be made aware of the types of programs, the personnel, the agendas, as it assisted my work

You were to be aware (the info)by a "friend"?

How so? (if you dont mind sharing)
perhaps as time progresses here i can open up more on these matters

Do you know of these patents and industrial processes? Were/are they classified?
many files pertaining to the paperclip and other programs are stored at a US facility, i have been told of certain data within that location

How much information do you have that "you" feel "we" should have?
Has it all been released, or is it about timing?
What is your field of expertise?

Is this forum being "watched" by the PTB and more?

Thank you kindly barry

P.S. where did ya get that wonderful avatar pic?

Last edited by sammytray; 11-17-2008 at 12:06 AM.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:29 AM   #450
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Good afternoon Bary!

The symphony was incredible... I hope you "felt" the transfer of energy I sent you while sitting so close to the "sounds and movements"

I asked:
Is there something you can do (nicely) to let me know you are there?
You said:
do you mean something along the lines of a sound or movement close by to your present location?

The funny thing is this, when I asked you the above question I did not bring up the symphony that I was going to later. You stated "do you mean something along the lines of a sound or movement close by to your present location?" Now, I gotta know, did you "know" before I told you about the symphony that I was going to the symphony?
that would only be possible if i could read your mind at this distance, doubtful, just a hunch maybe?
This is why I ask... The symphony director decided to speak a little intro in which he stated the words MULTIPLE times "SOUNDS and MOVEMENTS" So I was sitting there going "wait a minute" Barry said that (above) How the hell, what the hell, then I laughed out loud a bit. (everyone looked, including my wife.. well she smacked my shoulder)
LOL i can imagine

Oh yeah, the symphony is VERY close by to my "present location"

Regardless of how to "file" this one ( I would like to know ) It amazes me "how" it ALL works, ya know, Synchronicities. Just thought it was a great story and hope it brought a smile to your face... it did mine
yes i'm smiling, this is how synch works, all these small seemingly insignificant coincidences, lol

I also carved the word "synchronicities" on a piece of driftwood a few years back when times were kinda tough... I keep that damn stick in my briefcase or on my dash and do not know why!

you also said:
sychronicity, you will find that manifesting more and more
you will, as will others whom open up more and remove those blinkers each wear daily in an organised chaotic world

Here is couple more questions to our previous dialogue:
you said:
i was to be made aware of the types of programs, the personnel, the agendas, as it assisted my work

You were to be aware (the info)by a "friend"?
actually from official files held by 2 nations

How so? (if you dont mind sharing)
perhaps as time progresses here i can open up more on these matters

Do you know of these patents and industrial processes? Were/are they classified?
many files pertaining to the paperclip and other programs are stored at a US facility, i have been told of certain data within that location

How much information do you have that "you" feel "we" should have?
i'm confident that i will be able to continue to certain levels
Has it all been released, or is it about timing?
much more to come, yes timing does enter the equation
What is your field of expertise?
in civilian work abductions, photo cases within the ufo field, non civilian MILABs, mindcontrolling technologies and psychological warfare

Is this forum being "watched" by the PTB and more?
impossible to say, its generally taken for granted that these sites are routinely monitored, perhaps even more so these days in heightened security threats to nations, but of little consequence

Thank you kindly barry

P.S. where did ya get that wonderful avatar pic?
LOL from a website called 'zedge', not sure if its .com or .net, they have a good selection there

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Closed Thread