Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-27-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default escalation of Israeli-palestinian conflict

israeli attack in Gaza. 155 dead,
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/me...kes/index.html
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 02:55 PM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: escalation of Israeli-palestinian conflict

It makes me very sad inside to see this; the world deserves better from both sides in this situation.
I will say though that as terrible as it is, I fear we are just watching the first exploratory probes to gauge the response to a larger assault.

Terrible, terrible times for all involved.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 03:34 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
It makes me very sad inside to see this; the world deserves better from both sides in this situation.
I will say though that as terrible as it is, I fear we are just watching the first exploratory probes to gauge the response to a larger assault.

Terrible, terrible times for all involved.
I have a similar premonition...
Old 12-27-2008, 04:12 PM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm getting sick of these senseless attacks. Israel attacks Gaza. The US calls for Hamas to stop.

Hello? Where are the condemnations of Israel? Where are the calls for THEM to STOP?

Hello?

Hello?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 06:05 PM   #5
HeidiLore
Avalon Senior Member

The Palestinians have no money...so, unfortunately, to those that are evil, they are easily dismissed and systematically destroyed. It is a horribly sad day for those that can see what is going on. I am thinking of the people who have lost family members
HeidiLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 08:07 PM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Seems to me that a hell of a lot of evil comes from Israel
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:44 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/...inst_humanity/

Good article that describes the Gaza atrocities.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:20 AM   #8
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

There is a tale out there that Israel is the catalyst for the end of days. That it is actually ran by the satanic Jews bent on world destruction. You are right to assume they are politically insulated. They are also sitting on top of the largest best trained air force on earth...not to mention the space based weapons at their disposal.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:46 AM   #9
Soulmate7
Banned

Sometimes a picture says more than 1000 words.

Subhuman bastards, less than animals.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 09:35 AM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
. They are also sitting on top of the largest best trained air force on earth...not to mention the space based weapons at their disposal.
Sorry but the Royal air force is the best. Our pilots are second to none.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:19 AM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate7 View Post
Sometimes a picture says more than 1000 words.

Subhuman bastards, less than animals.
Don't offend animals.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:51 PM   #12
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

My God!
Is anybody else as OUTRAGE as I am watching images of children, babies, women, and men being murdered and injured in these atrocious striked from Israel to Gaza?
And more outraged I am watching the US side with Israel and offer no reaction to this massacre!
Something HAS to change. I am so sick to my stomach of watching people die from wars and massacres.
I want to go out into the streets in protest against this!!
I am working though so i can feed my family but I feel so powerless watching my human brothers and sisters being massacred and worst that the sheeple don't even react!!!
our society is working backwards! I HATE this system! I hate this NWO!!
Ok, I need to breathe! I am mad as hell and I can't take it anymore!

Okay, time to breathe!!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:59 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
My God!
Is anybody else as OUTRAGE as I am watching images of children, babies, women, and men being murdered and injured in these atrocious striked from Israel to Gaza?
And more outraged I am watching the US side with Israel and offer no reaction to this massacre!
Something HAS to change. I am so sick to my stomach of watching people die from wars and massacres.
I want to go out into the streets in protest against this!!
I am working though so i can feed my family but I feel so powerless watching my human brothers and sisters being massacred and worst that the sheeple don't even react!!!
our society is working backwards! I HATE this system! I hate this NWO!!
Ok, I need to breathe! I am mad as hell and I can't take it anymore!

Okay, time to breathe!!
My advice: do not hate, be angry for a while but do not hate. this is what they want us to do. They want us to emanate negative energy.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:15 PM   #14
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Burgundia.
Yes, I am getting some air. I can be angry and release but you're right, the hate will only hurt me and it's not good for the world.
I will also pray for the people who are hurting and send them lots and lots of love.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:31 PM   #15
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
My advice: do not hate, be angry for a while but do not hate. this is what they want us to do. They want us to emanate negative energy.
Hi Deb,

Hope you are feeling better now, Burgudia's advice is the way to go. We cannot allow them make us hate, they'll only feed and grow from that energy. Send them all your love and ask that the angels (higher dimensional beings) cast their loving light on all humanity.

Peace and blessings

Mpea
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:05 PM   #16
Steve_G

This is an article worth reading on the subject.

http://www.counterpunch.org/

Edit: Article is on homepage and may not be there for long, so here it is in full.

Before Our Very Eyes
Israel's Attempted Endgame in Gaza

By JENNIFER LOEWENSTEIN

The intensity of the bombings on Saturday, which left over 230 people dead and 800 wounded, many seriously, was what struck one witness, R., who claimed never to have heard so many explosions so close together and for such an uninterrupted period of time inside the Gaza Strip. One after another, the explosions sounded, most of them near heavily populated areas; and in one case only 30 meters away from his daughter’s elementary school.

The bombings were timed to cause the maximum number of “enemy” casualties. They occurred at approximately 11:20am on a bustling Saturday morning, just as schools were changing shifts and many children were either leaving for home or coming to afternoon classes; when offices were filled with their employees, and streets busy with the late morning crowds out getting lunch or on quick errands of one sort or another. The day before, Israel had opened some of the crossings into Gaza to let in another trickle of humanitarian aid. ‘See how generous we are to our enemy!’ they exclaim with straight faces to the international media. Each time Gaza reaches the brink of starvation and ruin, they let in just enough food and supplies to silence potential critics. Then the next round begins. It is hardly surprising. After all, this policy was outlined publicly by Dov Weisglass not so long ago when he promised that Israel would put Gaza on a punishing “starvation diet” until it saw reason and evicted its democratically elected government. Many people, including members of the Hamas government, believed that reopening the crossings to international aid signaled another brief lull in military activity, as it usually had, while the IDF General staff prepared its next offensive. In this way were the people and government of Gaza unprepared for the next day’s slaughter

The deliberate ploy to strike at midday when the collective population of Gaza had let down its guard for a few short hours had its intended effect. One of the deadliest massacres in the history of Israel’s occupation of Palestine followed as F-16 fighter jets, helicopter gun ships, tanks, armored vehicles and pilot-less drones closed in on the Gaza Strip. By Monday morning over 300 people were dead and 1000 injured. Hospitals were overflowing with the seriously wounded; the morgues with the dead for whom they had insufficient refrigeration. Insufficient medical personnel, equipment, supplies and services raised the likelihood of many more dying in their overused beds waiting for the help and attention they would never get. The taxi driver R. hailed to get him to his daughter’s school as quickly as possible after those first strikes had begun initially refused, staring in shock as columns of smoke rose from brand new layers of debris.

The sound of F-16s flying overhead dropping bombs is not a sound one ever forgets. In other words, 750,000 children –or half the population of Gaza—have it ingrained in their memories for the rest of their lives. Another equally unacceptable percentage of this group will have had images burned into their minds’ eyes of the devastation and death wrought by these sounds as well, a factor that partially explains why more than 50 per cent of Gaza’s three-quarters of a million children suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: it isn’t easy to see piles of the dead or their blown apart body parts without some kind of reaction. Violent, action-packed Hollywood war and terror films may provide us with virtual reality, but when the severed jaw of a woman is lying at your feet only a few inches away from her bloody and disfigured head, or when the bare leg of a man is lying by itself in a room, the rest of the body blown outside the house, the illusory atmosphere of the virtual world is quickly replaced by the raw, heavy emotions that accompany real world sequences. This is when paralyzing fright grips you so firmly that your legs forget how to move; how to flee the gruesome nightmare scenarios. You can’t run away.

In the course of a few short hours American-made, Israeli-flown fighter jets had successfully blotted out the lives of more than 230 people and by the end of the weekend over 300, the rough equivalence of two fully packed IMAX theaters. At least 70 of the victims were civilians, a number of them young children. A mother in Rafah bent over the corpses of her three dead children screaming, unable to stop, horrified eye witness T., who wrote up the day’s events as if the formal documentation of an overpowering human event could serve as a form of catharsis.

Most of the dead were young men training to become police officers, or newly on the job, because it is one of the only ways left to acquire paid work today in the Gaza Strip. With the siege of Gaza and the subsequent withering of its civil society and infrastructure, its industries, shops and restaurants, banks and social services, came the skyrocketing unemployment figures and the controlled collapse of an economy kept ‘alive’ by the slow drip of international humanitarian aid allowed in on that generous whim of the occupation officer: perhaps one more time so that the wasting body of Gaza can take in another breath. Just the right place to build a Dubai on the Mediterranean, an American journalist once put it, just as the ‘disengagement’ phase of the siege kicked in.

That same journalist and his buddies in the overseas Western press offices will have been the first to confirm for you in today’s ‘respectable’ news Israel’s interpretation of the events, mentioning as if in a footnote to the weekend’s activities, Israel’s recently announced Public Relations’ push intended to make any major military offensive into Gaza palatable to the outside world by sucking the humanity out of the 230+ bodies before they were even dead: the strikes on Gaza were taken as necessary ‘security measures’ after repeated attempts to maintain a ‘ceasefire’ had failed when ‘Hamas operatives’ fired rockets into ‘civilian areas’ in Israel. This myth will be left unchallenged because there is too much power behind it to jeopardize whole careers; and because it is much easier to accept the fact that your government just backed the pre-meditated murder of over 200 terrorists –and a few wannabes—than it is to realize that the overwhelming number of dead were completely innocent; that they had died for wanting a job, a paycheck and a sliver of dignity.

“HAMAS”… the word that, in this case, renders any action taken by the other side, no matter how barbaric or sadistic, legitimate. Couple any noun with the preceding adjective “Hamas” and it will be immediately quarantined as if tainted by some infectious bacteria. This is how to dehumanize a million and a half people overnight; how to render them different from us and dangerous to us. While it is true that a poll showing what the average American knows about Hamas might be cause for concern; a poll showing what the average elite-educated American knows about Hamas would reveal immediately how effective voluntary indoctrination in democratic societies has become and why those with the power to stop crimes against humanity overnight refuse to do so even after they understand that what they’re doing is wrong.

From the 7th floor of his high-rise apartment building looking out over Gaza City on Saturday night, S. describes the view as “a sea of blackness”. The familiar twinkling of lights that defines the contours of a city after dark is missing, as if the place itself had been erased from the earth. Without electricity, without cooking gas or automobile fuel; without heat to warm the winter-chilled flats across this stretch of land, or generators to back up the hospitals and clinics; without supplies for schools and universities, for personal and collective health and hygiene, or for repairing any part of this broken down hovel of a strip; without water to drink or cook with or bathe in, without reading lamps and, lately, without the candles or other substitutes used for light, people are making haste to adjust yet again to the latest set of conditions imposed upon them as the US-backed siege of Gaza closes in on another dying December day.

Their resilience is inspirational but painful. Tomorrow S. will head down to Rafah, to the border city, where kerosene is still available albeit for quadruple the normal price –or more: A system of nearly 800 smuggling tunnels running from Rafah, Gaza to Rafah, Egypt, controlled by a few savvy black-marketeer families and up to now tacitly supported by Israel, appears to be nearing collapse as well as everything else. Rumors of an Israeli Air Force strike that would doom the last remaining big business venture in the Strip have helped shut them down, even the ones licensed by the Hamas government, which got its share of goods for the best prices as the once-illegal smuggling industry turned for a brief period of time into Gaza’s only reliable all-purpose supply-line. On Sunday the rumors caved in on the tunnels as bulldozers and bomber jets blasted them flat. Now the supply line has been cut, the siege persists, the US condemns Hamas, refusing to ask for Israeli restraint. In Rafah, the demise of the tunnels – like the recently re-fortified border closure on the Egyptian side of the Crossing—has an ominous finality about it that should give us pause before we turn our faces away.

Major General Yoav Galant of the Israeli Southern Command declared Saturday that an attack on the Hamas regime must ‘send Gaza decades into the past’ militarily and must cause the “maximum number of enemy casualties” (Haaretz, 12/28/08; by Uri Blau, By “enemy” he means “Palestinian” as the evidence overwhelmingly shows; and if Galant is to be taken seriously according to his own perceptions of the “enemy” and of the time frame within which an operation of this sort is possible, we have reached a milestone in the history of the Palestinian National Movement and in the life of Gaza that bodes ill for the dream of Palestine while sharpening the regional fault lines that have crystallized beneath the Rafah sands.

Last edited by Steve_G; 12-29-2008 at 06:09 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:12 PM   #17
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with every comment on this page-it's sick and what pis**s me rate off is how the general public sit back go to the fridge get another beer,peanuts and watch the news,turn the channel over and sit easy watching a film on the other channel!!??I feel helpless-i cannot physically go over there for lots of reasons-what can i do only send love but i feel this love would do nothing practical-i know i'm talking on a physical level but c'mon people this is madness-everywhere you turn hatred,killing,starvation etc etc even when i go to the shops i smile at people sometimes and all i receive back is mostly glares and feelings of fear in their eyes-it's bloomin' everywhere sorry to say i'm not being negative,yet i am sounding negative just my observations and feelings tend not to betray me any longer-the beast is prowling.I'm very pee'd off with this-i feel it's the escalation of the soul war also;vanquish the darkness-we all try to bring light into other people's lives simply with a smile or helping someone with something or other-i feel too much anger is rife and the popular media is a catalyst to this,kids are angry with their elders,their elders are angry with their peers...and the main source of this is the media telling you this is right that is wrong,buy this,buy that,don't do this,do that..on and on-(land of confusion; the only good song phil collins ever wrote!!LOL). Apologies there as i was just trying to lighten up my disgust at the present.Forgive me but it's what i see-anyone who walks away from these things and doesn't discuss needs to wake up.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:13 PM   #18
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Where is the proof that Hamas fired the first missile coming from and there you will find the answer to who is at fault here
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:24 PM   #19
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

I read this thread and I read Steven's thread Our love for humanity, and somehow, however sickened, powerless etc we feel about what's going on in Gaza, we have it within our hearts to put the two together.
I have the places where I am in conflict with myself: I have the choice to allow the conflicts to continue or to heal: I have the choice to apply the wisdom of the doctor in Hawaii (quoted by Mudra on hte love for humanity thread) to myself and to Gaza. And at least it is doing SOMETHING rather than wringing my hands saying oh ****

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:24 PM   #20
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/20...s-finest-hour/
« Israel Warns America Yet Again–There’s “Hell To Pay” For Not Attacking IranThe Hanukah Massacre on Gaza–Judaism in its Finest Hour
“When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are to possess and casts out the many peoples living there, you shall then slaughter them all and utterly destroy them…You shall make no agreements with them nor show them any mercy…You shall destroy their altars, break down their images, cut down their groves and burn their graven images with fire. For you are a holy people unto the LORD thy God and He has chosen you to be a special people above all others upon the face of the earth…”

–Book of Deuteronomy, 7:1-8

The aerial assault on Gaza thus far resulting in several hundred deaths and close to a thousand casualties (much of which will result in even more deaths) must–if it is to be understood correctly–be placed within the historical context of the religious ideas expounded by Judaism since its inception and which today constitute the philosophical lifeblood of the state of Israel.

It is an increasingly popular fad these days amongst those taking the moral high road against Israel’s 60 year-long orgy of violence and bloodshed against the indigenous Semites of Palestine, Lebanon and other surrounding areas to erect a separation wall between “Zionism” as a violent, racist political movement and “Judaism” as a “holy religion” devoted to the worship of God. Such arguments, whether made by groups such as Neturei Karta or “Rabbis For Human Rights” or whoever maintain that the two ideologies are as different from each other as the lion is to the lamb. Some go so far as to refer to Herzl, the founding father of Zionism as a “heretic” who abandoned the “godliness” of Judaism in favor of a secular, Marxist ideology responsible for creating the modern Jewish state.

However, despite some very impressive arguments made by prominent individuals and groups in trying to paint this picture the fact is that the aforementioned argument is as real as any other fantasy created by Jewish Hollywood that defies the laws of reason or reality. Modern day Zionism and Judaism are synonymous, and it has been the fundamental misunderstanding of this fact that has brought the situation to where it is today, both in the Holy Land and in the present “Clash of Civilizations” between the West and the Islamic world.

Judaism is based upon the Old Testament, and in particular, the first five books that constitute “The Law”, referred to as “The Torah”. As many undoubtedly remember from their Sunday school classes, it begins with the story of creation, the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve, Noah’s ark and other seemingly harmless tales of persons and events.

The point at which it transforms into the creature responsible for so much of today’s mayhem is when Abraham, a landless, penniless nomad living in modern day Iraq, begins hearing voices in his head telling him he has been favored by a God named Yahweh who than promises him a future of wealth, land, power and superiority over all other persons, encapsulating this idea with “I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee”. Shortly thereafter, he again hears voices in his head telling him to engage in the barbarity of human sacrifice by killing his own son Isaac in worshipping this God named Yahweh. With knife at the throat of his son and a mere few seconds away from becoming a murderer, he is then prevented from doing so by an angel, and some 3 generations later, his descendents (made up by 12 tribes) come to be known as “Israelites”.

Not long afterwards an Israelite named Moses also begins hearing voices from this same god, telling him to rescue the Israelites being “oppressed and persecuted” by the Egyptians. After a series of plagues brought against the oppressors–seemingly a fulfillment of Yahweh’s promise to “Curse those who curse” the descendents of Abraham, Moses–again, under the direction of the voices he is hearing–orders the Israelites to steal all the gold and silver of Egypt and to follow him to the land “promised” them by Yahweh residing between the two great rivers, the Nile and the Euphrates. Before entering this land however, Moses instructs the Israelites that they are to kill all the inhabitants, man, woman and child–”infant and suckling” and to rob them of all their possessions. An extermination campaign is mounted, in effect a “holocaust” of the Semitic peoples in the promised land, left unfinished by Moses but taken up again by his protégé Joshua and other subsequent leaders such as Saul and David.

By the time all is said and done, 31 cities inhabited by non-Israelite peoples–including but not limited to the Midianites, Canaanites, Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Hivites–have been completely destroyed. The only non-Israelites allowed to remain alive are young girls “who have never slept with man” who then become concubines for the Israelites as well as those adults who resign themselves to live as “carriers of water and hewers of wood”–in effect, slaves for God’s chosen people.

So in other words, Zionism–the idea that the “Chosen people” were promised the land encompassing modern day Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria and elsewhere and were given the commandment to expel, murder and enslave the peoples and civilizations already there got its start with Abraham and was later put into practice by Moses and those who came after him. By definition then, Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Saul, David and all the other “Patriarchs” (the George Washingtons, Thomas Jeffersons and John Adams of “Israel”) were Zionists.

Putting this into context, any other person or group of persons claiming to have received divine messages from some “higher power” telling them they were superior creatures and commanding them to invade, slaughter, enslave and rob other peoples not like them would–rightly–be branded criminally insane, delusional, fanatical and locked away for life. As it is today though, this situation is not categorized as such. Rather, it has been made into a “holy” religion that guides the actions of a nuclear-armed nation.

As all who understand the situation in Palestine can attest, the moment the Jews made their “exodus” from the various lands they previously inhabited and returned to “redeem and make clean” the Promised land, they have repeated the very same process of killing, expelling and enslaving today’s version of the ancient Midianites, Canaanites, Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Hivites, etc of Moses’ heyday. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. The Jews of today are in effect trying to implement 21st century BC ideas in a 21st century AD world with results no different than what took place as recounted in the Old Testament. It is this history that forms the foundation of their existence as a people and now as a nuclear-armed, messianic nation. The only difference between the Israelites of old and those of today is that when today’s Israelites “smite” the non-Israelite inhabitants living in close proximity to them they do not hack them to pieces with the edge of a sword or an axe but rather blow them to pieces with hellfire missiles, Apache attack helicopters and one-ton bombs made in the USA.

This being the case, it only stands to reason then that massacres such as what took place 2 days after Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ occur. Just as Christians go to church on Sundays and Muslims to mosque on Fridays to commemorate the persons and circumstances of their respective faiths, so too must the Jews engage in the same type of holy war against the non-Israelite peoples living in or near their “promised land” as a means of “keeping the Lord’s day holy”. This genocide against civilians is the glue that holds them together as a people and prevents what is an orgnically-fractured nation nation from disintegrating from within. The fact that this latest massacre took place during the religious festival of Hanukkah, (the festival of lights) where the Jews celebrate the “temple” being rescued and redeemed from the Assyrians over 2,000 years ago lends even more credence to the notion that for them it is all about religion and has nothing to do with the stated justifications of “security”. The fact that the Gazans were starved for months upon months prior to this recent holocaust is yet one more manifestation of this religious mindset, and in particular the commandment to “Cut down the groves” of the non-Israelites living in the promised land.

A recent case (covered by Palestinian journalist Khalid Ameyreh) taking place in Israel just prior to the Gaza massacre adds even more proof to this idea of encompassing “Judaism VS the world”. Said case involves one Daniela Weise, a rabidly anti-Gentile “Israelite” who regularly quotes from the Old Testament, telling hundreds of Jewish fanatics it is a mitzvah (religious commandment) to attack Arabs and murder them because “their lives have no sanctity and their property belongs to us” and adding that “The Bible shows us the way we should be dealing with the Arabs. The Bible can’t be wrong“. In another similar case, an American tourist in Israel recently engaged in a discussion with a Jew where the following exchange took place–

Israeli Jew–“You are a Christian, aren’t you?”

American–“Yes”

Israeli Jew–“Do you believe in the Bible?”

American–“Yes”

Israeli Jew–“Well then, you know God ordered the ancient Israelites to wipe off the goyim (gentiles) from the holy land of Israel. If that was right then, why can’t it be right now?”

As all are told (and have been on a daily basis now for the last century) Israel is not like other nations. Both secular and religious leaders have gone to great lengths in trying to sell the idea that the Jewish state is the “embodiment of God’s word” on earth. As former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir once quipped Israel is “The fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself…It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy.”

What all of this means in the final analysis is that as long as Israel (a nation founded on the Old Testament tales of genocide, rape, pillage, expulsion and enslavement of “the other”) exists, massacres such as the one taking place against the Palestinians in Gaza will be a regular occurrence, just as they have been throughout the last 60 years. Having been nursed on the poisoned milk of tribal supremacism first envisioned by a greedy, covetous, ambitious nomad hearing voices in his head complimenting his own delusions of grandeur and later adopted by the great “Patriarchs” that manifested itself in violence and bloodshed of innocents as extolled in the religion known as Judaism means that the Jewish state MUST engage in these acts as a means of paying homage to the deity Yahweh.

Although 2,000 years too late, it is imperative now more than ever that the world come to grips with these facts, and until it does that “great day of reckoning” commonly referred to as Armageddon will continue to barrel towards civilization like an out-of-control freight train. The curing of any disease begins with isolating the cause, and in the case of the present circumstance involving the Jewish state being at war with the entire world (and more specifically against the Arabs in Palestine) it is the recognition of the “I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee” mindset coupled with the justification of genocide and enslavement of “the other” that threatens all life on earth.

Anyone needing proof of this should simply visit some of the photos of the most recent massacre taking place against the Palestinians–Christian and Muslim alike–who are and have been sacrificed now for the last 60 years on the altar of twisted Judaistic thinking. This most recent massacre taking place during the Jewish “festival of lights”, where Gaza was “lighted up” with balls of fire after 200,000 lbs of high-explosives were dropped on schoolchildren is proof positive that Israel is not a nation of people devoted to a righteous, loving God, but rather a civilization of vampires making up the caricature of the beast described in the Book of Revelation that threatens all life on earth. And unless the rest of the world comes to this “revelation”, they too will soon find themselves in the same place as those today being exterminated in the interests of appeasing the “God” of the Jews.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:48 PM   #21
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

In the light of what we now know to be "the god of Israel", who really decided for them to be "chosen people"? Creator God would never choose one people over another.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:06 PM   #22
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

TEHRAN, Iran – A group of influential conservative Iranian clerics launched an online registration drive on Monday seeking volunteers to fight against Israel in response to its air assault on the Gaza Strip.

About 3,550 people registered Monday with the Combatant Clergy Society's Web site. The weeklong online campaign gives volunteers three options on ways they can fight Israel: military, financial and propaganda.

The group, which has considerable political and economic power in Iran, did not provide further details on the program including how it would contact the volunteers or implement the program.

The conservative clerics decided to sign up volunteers after Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, issued a religious decree on Sunday that said anyone killed while defending Palestinians in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip against Israeli attacks would be considered a martyr.

Khamenei's religious decree was not considered a government decision and did not oblige the government to launch attacks against Israel.

But Iran considers Israel its archenemy, and its President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called for the destruction of the Jewish state. Iran also is Hamas' main backer, though Tehran denies sending weapons to the Islamic militant group that took control of the Gaza Strip in June 2007.

Israel's airstrikes on the Gaza Strip have sparked outrage in Iran and throughout the rest of the Muslim world. About 300 Palestinians have been killed and more than 1,000 wounded since the air assault began Saturday. Israel says it launched its campaign in retaliation for rocket fire aimed at civilians in southern Israeli towns.

Also Monday, the Iranian Red Crescent sent a ship carrying 2,000 tons of food to Palestinians living in Gaza to be delivered via Egypt. An Iranian military plane also landed at Cairo International Airport carrying 24 tons of food and medicine destined for Gaza.

The head of Iran's Red Crescent, Masoud Khatami, said three more ships were waiting to be loaded with humanitarian aid, and Iranian hospitals were ready to receive injured Gazans, according to the official Iran news agency, IRNA.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:13 PM   #23
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
I read this thread and I read Steven's thread Our love for humanity, and somehow, however sickened, powerless etc we feel about what's going on in Gaza, we have it within our hearts to put the two together.
I have the places where I am in conflict with myself: I have the choice to allow the conflicts to continue or to heal: I have the choice to apply the wisdom of the doctor in Hawaii (quoted by Mudra on hte love for humanity thread) to myself and to Gaza. And at least it is doing SOMETHING rather than wringing my hands saying oh ****

love to all
Thank you Delphi, for reminding me, there is something we can do and it's no small thing and thank you Mudra for posting the story about the doctor in Hawaii. The situation in Gaza is horrific and because we all here at Avalon have the love of the Comos awake within us it hurts and affects us deeply when we see what is a part of us hurting another part of us. We can overcome with love, we are all one. I urge you all to follow Astalwalkers thread, come together and we can help heal. Light will always overcome dark but before it does it may get darker.

Blessings and may the angels watch over all of humanity

Mpea
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:37 PM   #24
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
TEHRAN, Iran – A group of influential conservative Iranian clerics launched an online registration drive on Monday seeking volunteers to fight against Israel in response to its air assault on the Gaza Strip.

About 3,550 people registered Monday with the Combatant Clergy Society's Web site. The weeklong online campaign gives volunteers three options on ways they can fight Israel: military, financial and propaganda.

The group, which has considerable political and economic power in Iran, did not provide further details on the program including how it would contact the volunteers or implement the program.

The conservative clerics decided to sign up volunteers after Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, issued a religious decree on Sunday that said anyone killed while defending Palestinians in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip against Israeli attacks would be considered a martyr.

Khamenei's religious decree was not considered a government decision and did not oblige the government to launch attacks against Israel.

But Iran considers Israel its archenemy, and its President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called for the destruction of the Jewish state. Iran also is Hamas' main backer, though Tehran denies sending weapons to the Islamic militant group that took control of the Gaza Strip in June 2007.

Israel's airstrikes on the Gaza Strip have sparked outrage in Iran and throughout the rest of the Muslim world. About 300 Palestinians have been killed and more than 1,000 wounded since the air assault began Saturday. Israel says it launched its campaign in retaliation for rocket fire aimed at civilians in southern Israeli towns.

Also Monday, the Iranian Red Crescent sent a ship carrying 2,000 tons of food to Palestinians living in Gaza to be delivered via Egypt. An Iranian military plane also landed at Cairo International Airport carrying 24 tons of food and medicine destined for Gaza.

The head of Iran's Red Crescent, Masoud Khatami, said three more ships were waiting to be loaded with humanitarian aid, and Iranian hospitals were ready to receive injured Gazans, according to the official Iran news agency, IRNA.
Fair play to Iran.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:54 PM   #25
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post

you can be sure the ms media will some how turn this around to blame it on the Iranian Gov`t
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote