Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-15-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Default Sychophancy

I am personally offended and sick of the destructive and vindictive message that is coming from kerry Cassidy.
If ever the saying,
POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK,
applied to anyone it is to Her.
I couldn't give a monkeys chuff about currying favour or **** licking with anyone.
I do care about the future of my children and grand children in particuler and all others that deserve a fair chance on this planet, and mistakedly assumed this was the melting pot of developing such things.
Will someone ask Her to stop been like a spoilt little girl.
And I want an apology.

The above reference is in her blog on projectcamelot productions , I think, theres that many bits it's crazy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sycophancy

She hides behind saying "I have heard"
Thats no excuse and smearing crap about always leaves a stain.
Hobbit

Last edited by hobbit; 03-15-2010 at 05:11 PM.
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Sychophancy

Here's the link, I spelt the header wrong in my temper, I reckon She should name who She is on about or apologise.
WHO are the plants?
WHO are the sycophants
Otherwise I for one am out of here for good.
http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html
hobbit,
not happy.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #3
hobbit
Unsubscribed

It appears as though I am talking to Myself here, or to a lot of plants or weeds who are too scared to comment, totally bizarre.
She has insinuated that this place is riddled with self seeking **** lickers or plants, whatever they are ,apart from daffodils etc?
And nobody says anything, hmmmm.
I have never heard a plant say anything.

Hobbit
Old 03-15-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

maybe she was just trying to be humorous about the elephant in the room...

Full size

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 03-15-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:59 PM   #5
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

If you read some of her latest posts here before that blog post, you will see she is referring to certain members of the administration. I would not take it so personal

All the best,

Tommy
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #6
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

you are not talking to yourself hobbit, only many have not read it...i happened to have done so this morning and true it sounds a low blow..written in bad taste..i then got about finding out the way how to un-sign myself from the PLW (i singned on in its really early days when the whole thing sounded interesting)..however, the feature that would enable you to un-sign from there is unavailable...so i guess they'll always have a record of my signing up.. best wishes l

----------
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:12 PM   #7
morem
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Hobbit

I don't know why anyone has not posted perhaps they have no opinion or are to tired form the long out drag out chaos.

I have just read the blog she posted and well to be honest I am not surprised by her comments. To tell you the truth who is to say she is wrong. Look what is going on here. Does anyone really know?
I'm not stating she is right or wrong just in titled to her opinion.

I'm staying on focus on the things I can do and that is trying to stay grounded, bring as much love and light to the world as I can. We all have to take responsibility for our actions and we all have to do our own spiritual work.

I'm sorry but her comments don't bug me like they do you. I am not taking it personally. I see it has chatter and another chance to dig on an open wound.

Best of wishes to you.
morem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:12 PM   #8
hobbit
Unsubscribed

I do take it personally, and find it amazing.
This is not just anyone or any normal poster saying this, it is one of the two founders of this whole juggernaut.
It struck Me as vindictive and destructive and aimed at creating division, unless She explains Her reasonings then I for one will have no respect at all for Her.
The very phrase She used looks like a good fit for Her to wear, imo.
If't cap fit's wear it.
But there You go, I am just a little invisable hobbit.
Hobbit
Old 03-15-2010, 10:18 PM   #9
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It struck Me as vindictive and destructive and aimed at creating division, unless She explains Her reasonings then I for one will have no respect at all for Her.
i think you are spot on..

and she won't be able to say soemone else put tho words in her mouth..total loss of tact and good taste..sounded really desparete in essence...bw
l

Old 03-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #10
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
you are not talking to yourself hobbit, only many have not read it...i happened to have done so this morning and true it sounds a low blow..written in bad taste..i then got about finding out the way how to un-sign myself from the PLW (i singned on in its really early days when the whole thing sounded interesting)..however, the feature that would enable you to un-sign from there is unavailable...so i guess they'll always have a record of my signing up.. best wishes l

----------
Funny how you manage to do some complaining about PLW wherever I post lightblue, nice little way of blowing off steam, good for you. However, have you ever thought that it might be more simple to send me an e-mail with your user data so I can simply delete you? It seems you like to debate, again good for you, not of any consequence.

Hobbit; As many has difference in opinion here, I do relate to your distaste in these past weeks statements. However, if you wish to see Kerry's reasons I urge you to look at her posts on the forum regarding the subject.

Take care,

All the best

Tommy

Last edited by seeingterra; 03-15-2010 at 10:25 PM. Reason: typo
Old 03-15-2010, 10:27 PM   #11
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingterra View Post
Funny how you manage to do some complaining about PLW wherever I post lightblue, nice little way of blowing off steam, good for you. However, have you ever thought that it might be more simple to send me an e-mail with your user data so I can simply delete you? It seems you like to debate, again good for you, not of any consequence.

Hobbit; As many has difference in opinion here, I do relate to your distaste in these past weeks statements. However, if you wish to see Kerry's reasons I urge you to look at her posts on the forum regarding the subject.

Take care,

All the best

Tommy
What posts?
hobbit
Old 03-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #12
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Funny how you manage to do some complaining about PLW wherever I post lightble, nice little way of blowing off steam, good for you. However, have you ever thought that it might be more simple to send me an e-mail with your user data so I can simply delete you? It seems you like to debate, good for you.
hi tommy

that's because, as of late, whenever you are here you are here to promote the PLW..and i am sure you can accept that in my view that forum is a non starter, based on not so good energies..and the coincidence is a coincidence, we just coincide more often than you'd think..

i accepted already that i may have to leave my record on PLW with no steam to blow off..i was not in rage about it, i was in rage about what hobbit quotes in his opening post..it lacks tact and good taste..

i thank you for letting me know i need to write to you so i can un-sign. may i un-sign please?

thanks l

-------

Last edited by lightblue; 03-15-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:49 PM   #13
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hi tommy

that's because, as of late, whenever you are here you are here to promote the PLW..and i am sure you can accept that in my view that forum is a non starter, based on not so good energies..and the coincidence is a coincidence, we just coincide more often than you'd think..

i accepted already that i may have to leave my record on PLW with no steam to blow off..i was not in rage about it, i was in rage about what hobbit quotes in his opening post..it lacks tact and good taste..

i thank you for letting me know i need to write to you so i can un-sign. may i un-sign please?

thanks l

-------
I don't want to leave the topic, but just wanted to let you know that I deleted you from our records, so no worries.

We unquestionably have a difference of opinion on things, nothing wrong with that.
Yes I have been promoting PLW to the members who leave, I see nothing wrong about that, I am sorry you do.

And I can understand why you would agree with what Hobbit stated, I can understand that someone might not like the statements.

Hobbit; Just go to Kerry's profile, statistics and show all posts.
If you have not read it, it might give some more insight into why she states what she states, it may not change your mind, but it will make the puzzle more complete anyways..

All the best,

Tommy

Last edited by seeingterra; 03-15-2010 at 10:50 PM. Reason: added
Old 03-15-2010, 10:52 PM   #14
hobbit
Unsubscribed

I just went through Kerry Cassidy's posts on here, 146 in total, the most telling was where She said Bill didn't have the intelligence etc etc, hmmmm.

146 posts on a forum You started and founded, sorry that say's a lot also.

I have brought a lot of cheese over from France through the years, and sometimes I leave it in the vehicle when it's too hot, boy does it smell, and so does something around here, which is a sickner to say the least.
hobbit
Old 03-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #15
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't want to leave the topic, but just wanted to let you know that I deleted you from our records, so no worries.

We unquestionably have a difference of opinion on things, nothing wrong with that.

And I can understand why you would agree with what Hobbit stated, I can understand that someone might not like the statements.

thanks, that was helpful l

----------------
Old 03-15-2010, 11:27 PM   #16
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

hi tommy

cheekily, you eddited and added this satetment to your original one
Quote:
Yes I have been promoting PLW to the members who leave, I see nothing wrong about that, I am sorry you do.
- since i answered to your post, or else i'd have never put: Thanks That's Helpful..I do not think it helps as help is not asked for!!! it's not about wrong or right, it's about being gracious and honourable, or not..l :

Old 03-15-2010, 11:31 PM   #17
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hi tommy

cheekily, you eddited and added this satetment to your original one - since i answered to your post, or else i'd have never put: Thanks That's Helpful..I do not think it helps as help is not asked for!!! it's not about wrong or right, it's about being gracious and honourable, or not..l :

Fine, I see little honour in this forum at the moment, at least with the ones running the place. There is much going on here that no-one asked for.

Now we should let this post stay on topic.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:32 PM   #18
Artycarl
Avalon Senior Member

I took a look at the link but my eye was drawn to the item about raising money for an interview. I dont know about anyone else but that feels wrong to me.

I dont have anything personally against Kerry, I have enjoyed her interviews with Bill but something about Project Camelot Productions makes me feel uneasy.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that throwing money at potential whistleblowers is a recipe for disaster. Are PCP going to start a 'Camelot badged' conference tour with a band of eager 'regulars' fighting for centre stage.
Artycarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:36 PM   #19
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

but tommy

Quote:
Fine, I see little honour in this forum at the moment, at least with the ones running the place. There is much going on here that no-one asked for.

Now we should let this post stay on topic.

we are on topic l

Old 03-15-2010, 11:43 PM   #20
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
but tommy

we are on topic l

lol, yeah, but I was most thinking that we got our little discussion in two threads now, I just assumed the OP did not intend for us to have our discussion here.. Sorry about that..

Perhaps we should get our own forum lightblue? I am sure we could fill it up rather quick..
Old 03-15-2010, 11:51 PM   #21
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

kerry did actually come out and mention 3 tone jaguar when all this boring nonsense kicked off. so she isnt hiding names or anything. he has alrady defended himself.

anyway at somepoint all this cyber practice will have to be aplied in the real world outside (whatever that is). to do real work and progress we will haveto leave our terminal s behind and face actual flesh humans.the real answers are to be found outside the internet , thats where the real work is. the internet is just an information libruary.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:52 PM   #22
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Perhaps we should get our own forum lightblue? I am sure we could fill it up rather quick.

i've no such plans...the vibe here is picking up fast and i do like the lot. , don't you?

Old 03-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #23
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingterra View Post
lol, yeah, but I was most thinking that we got our little discussion in two threads now...
just a side note, did you realize Avalon 2 was linked to Project Light Warrior Forum?

of course we will need to register to step across and join your discussions so don't ruffle too many feathers... ;-)

I keep telling everyone we are one big family that will be back together soon...

and yes I see Kerry's smiling face in our future too...

as for plants well I don't have a very green thumb and they all seem to die off... maybe it's this new fertilizer gun...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #24
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artycarl View Post
I took a look at the link but my eye was drawn to the item about raising money for an interview. I dont know about anyone else but that feels wrong to me.

I dont have anything personally against Kerry, I have enjoyed her interviews with Bill but something about Project Camelot Productions makes me feel uneasy.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that throwing money at potential whistleblowers is a recipe for disaster. Are PCP going to start a 'Camelot badged' conference tour with a band of eager 'regulars' fighting for centre stage.
now-now, tut-tut... just because someone throws around some unprofessional statements because of high-emotions doesn't mean that we need to follow suit...

I am quite sure that no one knows the whole story - because we are not Bill or Kerry...

Hobbit: I do feel for you, and it would make me angry too, if I knew, with all certainty- that is was me (you) she was personally slandering, but I think we all should take the attitude of the old playground chant "sticks and stones..." and get back to focusing on the positive change we all want to work on... Right? Are you really gonna let her run you off of the board with this little bit of mud-slinging-- If you do, then she wins!

we can only combat the forces of evil with energies of good-- BE the example you want to see in the world!
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:58 PM   #25
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

is it not clear that there are people here who want to tear up the place? those are the people she is referring to. your post seems very instigative like you want people to get fired up at kerry when she is just making a coment to show her sadness over the lack of unity here. i am sure she wants the best for avalon and would never name call people who are here for the right reasons.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote