Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 06-20-2009, 09:22 PM   #51
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I see from today's news that Stewart will be interviewed today and that there is live chat available:

June 20, 2009
US Manipulations

We are seeing a couple of global situations that have been "arranged" by US and British agencies/ families.

In Iran, protests are unheard of. What we are seeing is an intelligence effort to weaken and disorient the Iranian leadership in preparation for an Israeli attack and/ or anti-government take-over backed by the US.

In North Korea, the predicted missile launch toward Hawaii is a set-up created by deep US undercover agents in NK to give the US an excuse to remove Kim Jong-Il.

And this was exactly my gut feeling....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #52
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart has a lot to say today:

June 26, 2009
Death Of 3 Icons

The past few days have seen the deaths of Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett and Michael Jackson, 3 major programming icons for 3 different age groups. A programming era has ended and another is about to begin.

McMahon served his purpose on late night TV for years as Carson's side-kick and pseudo-handler. He did a good job and was allowed to live a relatively long life.

Next, the simultaneous deaths of the "angel" and the "devil" on the same day. Farah was a Monarch icon supreme. However, the new icons must be more androgynous and it must be implemented before the New World Religion takes full force.

Michael was the perfect androgynous robot. However, his purpose was fulfilled since he had become overloaded and could no longer function as the icon he had been. His death was caused by a large injection of Demerol, which slowly stopped his breathing and his heart. He was in effect, murdered by his own staff. This had to occur in his jubilee year--an important Illuminati numerical value.

There you have it. What is to come now? We are about to find out!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:50 AM   #53
Nebula

What an interesting take on the situation. Hmmm but always keep your mind open.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:00 AM   #54
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Let me take a guess....patrick swayze is battling pancreatic cancer but his condition has improved lately, so there may be a few before him.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:32 PM   #55
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's news is interesting today:

July 6, 2009
Global Unrest

In addition to the NSA/ MI5 sponsored unrest in Iran which was designed to undermine Romanov control there, today we are seeing similar riots and deaths in western China, where the minority Muslim Uyghers or Persians are battling the Han Chinese majority.

In Honduras, we have seen a sudden coup to overthrow the president there who supports Russia and the new axis of Iran-Venezuela-Bolivia--Belorus.

Brilliantly, the Windsors and the Rothschilds have teamed up again against all Romanov/ Russian interests in the world to disrupt any plans for domination.

Soon, there should be protests in Bolivia and Venezuela to overthrow those governments.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #56
Nebula

It all seems like events which have climaxed to a certain level! But you know what nature always balances things out!
Old 07-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #57
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

An interesting post today as well:

July 7, 2009
Oldest Christian Bible

In 1844, a researcher staying at the St. Catherine's Monastery in the Sinai Desert, found an old Bible from the 4th century that contained 2 books of the New Testament that are not in modern bibles, as well as 7 books from the Old Testament that are not in the Hebrew Bible.

The manuscript was handwritten in ancient Greek. The researcher took parts of it over a series of trips and left them in various locations around Europe.

Now, a new researcher has placed the entire manuscript on line for people to read. There are supposedly lines that are different from what we read today and entire verses missing about the resurrection. Could it be that the modern texts are not correct? Seems like much was added and much taken away.

No surprise, when you think about the New World Religion and what that entails. This release is a trigger for this programming.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:41 PM   #58
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Who can interpret today's news? What object might that have been back in the 60's?

July 8, 2009
North Pole Quake

A large earthquake struck yesterday just south of the North Pole, off the northwest coast of Greenland and north of Ellesmere Island in Canada.

There are no significant faultlines here or tectonic plate boundaries. Something major is going on under the sea floor near the pole that may have to do with objects deeply underground moving toward the surface.

Back in the 1960s, Canadian scientists discovered an object 60 miles long and equally as wide in cylindrical shape, 80 miles underneath Ellesmere Island. It was emitting electromagnetic waves.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:08 PM   #59
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Another interesting post today...

July 11, 2009
Alaska Mystery

No, not Sarah Palin, though she is quite an enigma. This past week a section of beach along the Alaska coast rose 20 feet silently and smoothly overnight.

Scientists claim to be baffled since it would have taken a quake of at least 7.0 to thrust up land to that degree. No quakes were reported that day there.

In brilliant cover up style so typical of the USGS, it was announced that this was a result of a landslide that happened......12,000 years ago! Come on! They can do better than that! It is as bad as when they claimed the quakes in Massachusetts last year were aftershocks from a quake 300 years ago.

However, this sudden rise at the beach may have been caused by deep episodic tremors, like we have seen near Seattle and in California. The quakes are slow and very deep, not felt at the surface. They always indicate that deformation is occurring deep beneath the surface and eventually causes land changes on top. leading to major quakes. I suppose Alaskans will find out soon enough.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:35 PM   #60
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Hi seashore , I have been looking all over the internet for information on the beach raising 20ft and have not been able to find anything about it yet from any sources so far. Went to the USGS site checked for any reports posted in the last 2 months, could not find anything anywhere about it. Would you know where he found it?
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #61
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
Hi seashore , I have been looking all over the internet for information on the beach raising 20ft and have not been able to find anything about it yet from any sources so far. Went to the USGS site checked for any reports posted in the last 2 months, could not find anything anywhere about it. Would you know where he found it?
I wish I knew and I wish he would tell us. That's why I have his news in "unconfirmed reports."

I think he knows a lot, though.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #62
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Another interesting post today...

July 11, 2009
Alaska Mystery

No, not Sarah Palin, though she is quite an enigma. This past week a section of beach along the Alaska coast rose 20 feet silently and smoothly overnight.

Scientists claim to be baffled since it would have taken a quake of at least 7.0 to thrust up land to that degree. No quakes were reported that day there.

In brilliant cover up style so typical of the USGS, it was announced that this was a result of a landslide that happened......12,000 years ago! Come on! They can do better than that! It is as bad as when they claimed the quakes in Massachusetts last year were aftershocks from a quake 300 years ago.

However, this sudden rise at the beach may have been caused by deep episodic tremors, like we have seen near Seattle and in California. The quakes are slow and very deep, not felt at the surface. They always indicate that deformation is occurring deep beneath the surface and eventually causes land changes on top. leading to major quakes. I suppose Alaskans will find out soon enough.
Compliments of jenn09, who doesn't have the ability to post yet, here is a local news article from Homer, Alaska:

Photo by Michael Armstrong

'Uplift' baffles scientists, transforms area beach

BY MICHAEL ARMSTRONG
STAFF WRITER

Like a giant fist punching through the earth, a 1,000-foot long section of the beach below Bluff Point rose up 20 feet from the tidelands sometime last Friday or late Thursday, pushing boulders up from the ocean bottom, cracking sandstone slabs and toppling rocks upside down...
Old 07-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #63
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for posting that!! I have an ongoing debate with someone with a geology degree, who says it takes eons for major earth changes and they are always very slow. Thanks , I searched many Alaskan papers but could not find it.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:51 PM   #64
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
And isn't it amazing that something like this hasn't been in the MSM.

I cannot figure out why Swerdlow is so averse to posting links.....What is up with that?
I don't know. He is an enigma to me.

If anyone out there knows about how Stewart operates, please post on this thread!

I have been trying to get an answer to how he knows that the mind control program that he was subjected to does not make his information that he puts out about the history of humanity unreliable...

For myself, I am relying on my intuition about Stewart. I have viewed numerous videos of him and read a couple of his books. He comes across as credible to me.

But I would still like more information...
Old 07-16-2009, 04:18 PM   #65
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Stewart
today the UN assemblied in sharm el sheik egypt and called for a new world order to fight the financial crisis... a plane crashed in Iran(eyewitnesses saw the plane dropping straight down, on fire and then exploding) and Stern, a German newspaper reported that iran will have their first atombomb finished in half a year + the 6th Harry Potter movie is having premiere around europe (the halfblood prince - the shapeshifting Lord would be a better title if you ask me) 07.15.09 i.e. 7+6= 13(completion)+2009= 13+2+9= 24 = 6 -- Iran plane 168death (15= 6) 15 attendees =6+ 15 judokees = 6
Stewart's Reply: Very nicely put together. Thank you. There are no accidents!
Old 07-16-2009, 04:37 PM   #66
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Hi Stewart
today the UN assemblied in sharm el sheik egypt and called for a new world order to fight the financial crisis... a plane crashed in Iran(eyewitnesses saw the plane dropping straight down, on fire and then exploding) and Stern, a German newspaper reported that iran will have their first atombomb finished in half a year + the 6th Harry Potter movie is having premiere around europe (the halfblood prince - the shapeshifting Lord would be a better title if you ask me) 07.15.09 i.e. 7+6= 13(completion)+2009= 13+2+9= 24 = 6 -- Iran plane 168death (15= 6) 15 attendees =6+ 15 judokees = 6
Stewart's Reply: Very nicely put together. Thank you. There are no accidents!

Break it down for us burgundia!!

Do you know anything about how Stewart gets his info? (Besides from participants in his Q & A...)
Old 07-16-2009, 07:13 PM   #67
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I found this site about the meaning of numbers. It might help. below there are interpretations of numbers 15 and 6.
http://vic.australis.com.au/hazz/number015.html
http://vic.australis.com.au/hazz/number006.html
Old 07-20-2009, 07:27 PM   #68
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's post for today:

July 20, 2009
Swine of Lies

Back in 1976 the US government warned of Swine Flu and sent millions of vaccination doses out across the country, claiming it would prevent thousands of deaths.

Amazing how history repeats itself. People were scared and took the inoculations. Now, 33 years later, there are still thousands of legal cases against the government for deaths and permanent neurological damages from the shots.

All of this will repeat itself in a few weeks when schools open again. More people will die or be hurt from the vaccinations than from the flu. Look at history. What we don't learn, we repeat!
Old 07-21-2009, 01:37 PM   #69
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

More food for thought from Stewart:

July 21, 2009
Jupiter's New Bling

NASA is showing the photos taken from Australian observatories of Jupiter's new shiny "hole" in its southern hemisphere. They are saying that it may have been caused by a block of ice or an asteroid too faint to have been seen before striking. Sure!

Most interesting was the info stating that the surface of Jupiter was 100s of degrees below zero, while the interior was hotter than the sun! That is a clue about what is going on.

Perhaps Jupiter is not heating up fast enough on the surface so, they sent another chemical agent in to speed things up for 2010 and a second sun.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:50 PM   #70
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Perhaps Jupiter is not heating up fast enough on the surface so, they sent another chemical agent in to speed things up for 2010 and a second sun.
Interesting theory!

Its quite hot enough where I live already, I don't think we need a second sun (project Lucifer)..

The circumpolar rainbow bridge is a much better idea.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:08 PM   #71
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Interesting theory!

Its quite hot enough where I live already, I don't think we need a second sun (project Lucifer)..

The circumpolar rainbow bridge is a much better idea.
Luminari,

Please elaborate!! I don't know much about this stuff...

I don't know what project Lucifer means...

What is the circumpolar rainbow bridge?

(Don't laugh at me, please. I'm embarrassed that I don't know.)
Old 07-21-2009, 03:30 PM   #72
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Quote:
Luminari,

Please elaborate!! I don't know much about this stuff...

I don't know what project Lucifer means...

What is the circumpolar rainbow bridge?

(Don't laugh at me, please. I'm embarrassed that I don't know.)
Project Lucifer is allegedly a name for the ignition of jupiter into a second sun.

The rainbow bridge is an initiate by Jose Arguelles, have a look:

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:50 PM   #73
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Project Lucifer is allegedly a name for the ignition of jupiter into a second sun.

The rainbow bridge is an initiate by Jose Arguelles, have a look...
Thanks! I recognize the word "noosphere" but I don't know where I saw it before...

Excellent videos...

The statement about learning glyphic code languages of Mayan spirituality made me think of what Stewart says about the mind of God being a state of pure energy, oblivious to time or space, where there is instant transmission of thought and concept, via color, tone, and archetype symbol...
Old 07-25-2009, 04:45 PM   #74
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Today's news makes reference to color therapy. Here is a link to his free Color Therapy guide:

http://www.expansions.com/FreeGiveAway.cfm

July 25, 2009
Mad, Mad World

In the last couple of days I have observed an increase in agitation and potential violence from all over the globe. This is not from governments or military, but from the masses of population in many countries.

It is not particularly associated with a gender, though males definitely react more physically to this trigger. It is caused by an ELF wave that is literally moving across the Earth and causing emotions to arise.

It will end in escalated public violence and fighting will increase in places you would not expect. I suggest that everyone use brown to ground themselves, ice blue to calm the nerves and violet for protection 24/7 until this calms down.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:50 PM   #75
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Seashore,

This post is very timely. As we are all upset over the recent incidents on PC this post is a grounding point for me. I made a posting first thing this morning and was quite upset when I finished and had to hurry and get ready to go to work and when I was pulling out a shirt to wear I started to grab a orange shirt and something inside said no grab the brown one. After reading your post I now know why I grabbed the brown one. Thanks for the information.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote