Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-07-2010, 03:30 AM   #1
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Use Reverse Speech on PC founders?? Uh, well...

Hello all,

(bare with me for a second)

I remember when PC use to be like this...

Project Camelot evolving our awareness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wurUcAxnr0

...is it still?

So what if I used copyrighted PC material in a non-authorization manner in order to make that fan based video. I do remember sending Bill & Kerry the video but they did not respond. It's ok because they were probably very busy back then.

Way things are now it wouldn't really surprise me if one or both of them asked that I remove that same video from the internet. If so then certain things concerning it all, which I will probably never publicly divulge, will definitely be "self proven" to me at least. It's not all bad or good, it's human nature and guess what?? YOUR human too!! lol

Either way it is the copyright holders right to either let me keep the PC fan video on the internet... or not. So it doesn't really matter "what ever" I say or do here, lol. I dunno. Let's see what happens, if anything.

Now that I have your attention I would like to take some more copyrighted PC material, preferably vocal recordings of Bill & Kerry and process them through what is called Reverse Speech or RS. After that I would like to make a video showing the internet public the results of it all. Either way I could still do it but not publish it publicly if copyright holder(s) tell me, "No".

Don't ask me what RS is! Instead see for yourself ; )
http://www.reversespeech.com/

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:42 AM   #2
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Use Reverse Speech on PC founders?? Uh, well...

The reversal wouldn't fall under copyright, I'm pretty sure, as it's not the same recording. And you can legally copy excerpts for study purposes, if I'm not mistaken.

But then, I'm not a lie-oi-yer, so what the bleep do I know.

Actually sounds like fun.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:54 AM   #3
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Well Myplanet2, that shows you what I know concerning copyright, lol. Means I should definitely study up on it before making any video's with other peoples material. Although I do understand, or thought I did, enough already. I dunno, lol.

Kevin
Old 03-07-2010, 06:29 AM   #4
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Reverse speech is harder to understand than an announcer in a Greyhound Bus Station.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:12 AM   #5
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Gnosis5, your absolutely positively and very well... "correct".
How ever...
There are those well trained in the ways of RS. By the way I am only self trained. Speaking of self training, there sure are a lot of views for this thread already and no other members post response yet?

Kevin
Old 03-07-2010, 09:15 AM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I'd be really intwerested in your findings...please keep us posted...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:41 AM   #7
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The reversal wouldn't fall under copyright, I'm pretty sure, as it's not the same recording
There are two main types of copyright, intellectual and mechanical. While reversing speech would not infringe intellectual as it would be completely different and unrecognisable to the original, you are still taking the original recording which infringes the mechanical copyright.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:47 PM   #8
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

In my view, what you are doing is OK. You are using segments of audio and then reversing it. You are not copying whole videos and branding them as your own. They are just sound bites. You should be OK. Maybe send this over to Bill again since he's got a better focus on things at the moment.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:50 PM   #9
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

RS is kinda like a lie detector but more. None of which that any well know organization that I know of has accepted as genuine yet. That may not mean much, but then again would you drive on roads where every other driver was not certified to drive? Not that RS is deadly, lol and maybe my case in point is to extreme. I'm just saying that although I believe in RS, I'm only being fare concerning all involved here.

In my opinion I believe that RS could actually be advanced and then used in our US court system, like for murder trials and such. So if I we're to put the time and energy into doing RS on Bill & Kerry, what would it prove? Actually, did everyone get what I stated earlier??

amateur ( ) n. A person who engages in an art, science, study, or athletic activity as a pastime rather than as a profession.

That is what I am as far as RS is concerned. I have no professional RS technology except a free internet recording device called Audacity, Windows media movie editor and that's it.

Kevin
Old 03-08-2010, 04:27 PM   #10
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

I know about reverse speech. Tried it a little bit whit myself and my own recordings to see what I may say to my own words and sentences.

I got interesting results and such at times but much was incoherent to understand even if I got complete sentences and such going. I could not really often link the reversed to what was said in forward.

It's hard and you can interpret it many ways.

In the end I've decided it's to much work for to little results. I check out what others may reverse at times but I've kind of lost interest in it more and more.

I believe it works but you need experience and much knowledge whit it to really give anything concrete from it other than just some fun interesting sound bites you may find.

You need to often stay clear of suggesting what something may sound like beforehand the listener has decided what they might have heard. If you tell it beforehand you basically have ruined it to be viewed critically and influenced their perception.
In a video this may be hard to do. You would essentially need to repeat the reverse several times or ask people to go back and listen again a few times until they have a idea what it might have said in reverse before you then later give your interpretation of what you heard to them.

As you brought it up, go ahead. Could be interesting depending on what you may find.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:53 PM   #11
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

I would like everyone to please "bump " what Kamikaze's 1st. post in this thread stated, very important indeed.

So basically, if I do RS on anyone it's only going to be "something" and that's it, yes? Definition of something, meaning that it's not anything or it could be anything. So to keep an extremely open mind is one course of action that all involved should already "be". If not oh well. For who am I to tell anyone what to do?

One of many very good points that Kamikaze (in first post here made by Kamikaze) has stated is that it does cost an individual an enormous amount of time and energy to not only find any reversals from the subjects speech, but also time making the public presentation(s) concerning it all.

I have done RS a few time for the last few years so I know some what what it is and what to do, but only based on my own RS experiences. I have found reversals on me self, my son, my mother and friends. Some of which actually do make sense!

You see, when doing reversals one must perceive all possibilities, in my opinion. So you must not only understand what the subject is saying and meaning while speaking in forward (like I am speaking now to you), you must take into consideration all possibilities concerning the subjects past, present and future existence. This is a very broad understanding for the people doing RS on other people, in my non-RS professional opinion. For the most part RS probably only creates more assumptions, speculations, gossip and so on concerning it all.

Combine my psychic abilities with my RS research and it can get some what more interesting. Many times my RS on any subject helps "confirm" certain things that those reversals seem to confirm for me. Even when I only listen to other RS of people that I did not do any reversals of. Many of those reversals confirm what I really & deeply sense about it all.

Kevin

Last edited by Clarityofawareness; 03-11-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #12
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Obama - Yes We Can = Thank You Satan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs

Upload an audio file to our server, wait a few seconds for it to be reversed, and then you will hear it played backwards. No download or special software required.
http://www.talkbackwards.com/

The Reverse Speech Blind Test
http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...st-643954.html

Kevin
Old 03-11-2010, 02:44 AM   #13
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Reverse speech of Bill & Kerry: part 1

...or it's link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g01ULV7qS4w

Kevin

Last edited by Jonah; 03-11-2010 at 04:13 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:38 AM   #14
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Pretty good man. I thought your reversals were just as good as, if not better than, the ones I hear on evpreversespeaking. I'm not sure how I feel about something that is so open to interpretation, but I gotta tell you, interpretations withstanding, I think you did a good job of at least deciphering the phonetics in the reversals... and some of them actually made my skin crawl, like the one where Bill says something like he's tired of amateuring it for the mockingbird herd.

Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:48 AM   #15
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Church, anyone can do what I do here. Simply down load the free Audacity mixer program and learn the basics of it. I like making videos with the basic windows movie editing program that came with my p/c.

Kevin
Old 03-11-2010, 08:41 AM   #16
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Reverse speech is BS because you hear what you want to hear out of the garbled mess that comes out, (except for "yes we can" equalling "thank you satan", however that would sound the same if your grandmother said it and not Obama)

Peggy Kane http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/, go ahead and listen to some of her stuff, this is what you'll find out.

1. Everyone is controlled by reptilians, everyone, even Peggy Kane

2. She has to reverse herself over and over to make sure she herself is telling the truth, she admits this. If we're that controlled, then guess what, good luck cause we're screwed.

3. Her husband says "It's very subjective" and he's right on, that's exactly what it is. Peggy Kane believes the Reps are behind everything including the milkman bringing your milk late, so that's what she hears. Listen to the same recordings she does before you read the translations, tell me you get the same thing out of it.

4. If you reverse this post, you will find it is written by a Reptilian trying to throw you off the track of reverse speech because I don't want you to find out the truth about us. If only you had learned about reverse speech sooner you would have been able to avert the Recession, both Gulf Wars, and you never would have paid for that "amazing" Mexican Vacation that was offered to you by that telemarketer because your name was drawn a "winner"
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #17
Church
Avalon Senior Member

LOL, I agree, I think the lady is, sadly, a very lost soul. But knowing that God peels away layers of reality from time to time, I do find myself looking for "God Leaks" in many different places, including in people's reverses.

I have to admit though, reading through that woman's blog archives will tell you a LOT about what she thinks, and it's obvious that her thoughts are clouding up her "interpretations" on the reverse speak.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:45 PM   #18
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
Reverse speech is BS...
As with all COA material (videos, forum posts) I totally understand and love you as well. So I guess if I'm doing RS here it's possible I may have some reptilian blood. If so I am changing for the better in my opinion.

Usually when ever I don't want to be involved in something I don't say anything so I'm not involved in that way. Although there are certain subjects that I may feel desperately compelled in promoting more protest for. What stops me from promoting or attempting most of my protests is that I realize everyone has their life path of education and I'm not here to interfere or try and preach what's good and what's bad in life. At any rate we all have our life path of education to follow yes?

What I like about most forums is that you can speak most of your mind and meet those of like minds. All and all I don't mind what anyone has to say about RS, so long as they do not attack me personally.

I'm now wondering if I should do some RS (Reverse Speech) on some of the PC guest speakers. If so then who should I attempt such upon? Maybe someone who has not only been outed by closed minded folks, but someone still being called a fake by those of more open minds and hearts, like us?

Kevin
Old 03-11-2010, 03:59 PM   #19
angellight
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Clarity,
My father happens to be one of the best patent attorneys in the western united states. I asked him about your particular use of the recordings and he said it would be a derivative work and would infringe. However he said if you personally made a recording of lets say a speech and the speech giver did not make a recording you could then copyright it and do whatever you want. He said that copyright law is very counter intuitive. Hope this helps .
LOL Angellight
angellight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:17 PM   #20
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angellight View Post
Hi Clarity,
My father happens to be one of the best patent attorneys... Hope this helps .
LOL Angellight
Thank you very much for the info. If I have already infringed on anyone's copyright(s) then I guess it's too late for me to say I'm sorry? Well, if that's the case and such copyright holders would like to state their case in court then that is also very possible. In one way it may seem that I am just looking to be sued in court here. If so then I guess that this other video I recently made is evidence to the fact as well? Mind you that this other video has nothing to with RS, but definitely involves copyright material.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P62Eitt4GwQ

By the way if any copyright holder of any material I do use, who also asks me to remove my work concerning them, I would then do so immediately! So Bill? Kerry? if any of you do not approve of me making my RS work, concerning PC or any related copyright material public PLEASE tell me at anytime and I will remove all related material from internet.

Kevin
Old 03-11-2010, 09:01 PM   #21
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

While going to the PC portal I found the following, which I have seen a few times before BUT didn't really think to much of.

Anyone is completely free to download, copy, circulate, or distribute any Project Camelot interview, with the provision that it remains unedited and unaltered, there is no commercial use, and that Project Camelot is referenced. All rights are reserved. Many thanks.

Well now I'm thinking.. like A LOT about it. So please, please, please tell me to remove the reverse speech work I did concerning Kerry & Bill and I will do so right now. If not may I continue doing reverse speech on other PC interviews?

Thanks,

Kevin
Old 03-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #22
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

I thank you for your video. Nice to see that you went forward.

I listened through much but it was going slow as I had to click back and repeat several times to get a image on my own mind what the audio said before I looked at what you thought it said.

It's a decent, good enough video set-up but it somehow is still though bothersome. They few repeats you have is to little still but give a initial ponder of what you might hear and the text on what you thought comes too soon. You just can't make a mind of your own in that little time before your interpretation pops out. I needed to jump and repeat the reverse several times to get a own interpretation before I looked what you had to say.

Results were that I heard something quite different to your interpretations several times. I could still "hear" what you wrote if I looked at text same time and listened but if I in my mind discarded the text input I still could not really find it to match what I heard. Going back and throwing out the interpretation and trying to hear what I heard I can only conclude that I mainly heard much of the words in the video differently.

One thing in mind that can be a cause to some, but not all is that the youtube sound bitrate downgrade can mess whit it in contrast to the reversal you might get in your sound managing program.

Though the conclusion is non the less the video doesn't to my own ears and interpretation "get it right"... though on the other hand there is non correct certain way to interpret in the right way and a correct single answer.

And about all the copyright stuff here.... I have never seen any place on the internet that has been so damn "(can't figure out the correct word)" about it... I think the copyright thing over here is way overboard.
Though on a another hand I do subscribe to "political" ideas on how much the whole copyright and patent stiffness needs a major overhaul whit much scrapping of said stuff and turn it to so everyone can partake and take use of it more freely.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:40 PM   #23
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Kamikaze, excellent idea & thanks for helping me think of it.

I will change the way that people look at my reversals I do here. So the disclaimer for such video's could say...

It's extremely important that you turn off the video while listening to this reverse speech session. Do this by covering your screen monitor with something or reduce that window to an icon only while listening to the whole video. Listen to the video carefully. You will know who is about to have a reversal done on them because you will hear them repeat it in forward. Then you will hear the reversal of that same forward at least 3 times or more. Listen to the whole video several times before watching it in order to conclude your own thoughts about it all. After that and if you like, watch the video to see what I believe each reversal was saying.

Actually Kamikaze!! You've given me yet another maybe better idea concerning this challenge. What if I were to just do reversals throughout most of the video and without revealing any of my own thoughts concerning each reversal? Towards the end of the video I will offer what I believe "could" be what the reversals are saying.

What if I did not offer from such videos any of my own thoughts concerning what I think the reversals are say. I mean, what if I did not show in the videos what my own thoughts are concerning the reversals from those videos? What if I instead invited people to come to this forum to talk about it. Especially before I present any of my own thoughts concerning the reversals? What if I waited a few days or so before I post what I believe that the reversals had said in such past videos (the RS videos I had already placed on the internet but I had not stated any of my own thoughts in those videos concerning my own conclusions of what the reversals possibly meant).

The recording of Bill & Kerry... which seems I may have apparently stole in order to conduct this reverse speech research, was not a good copy for doing RS on. Don't get me wrong, I'm a very big fan of PC and I highly respect their work. It's just that in order to conduct good quality RS one must have either the original recording or make the recording live and go from there. If they allow my RS work of PC to stay maybe they can also give me better quality recordings of their past interviews?

Kevin
Old 03-11-2010, 11:45 PM   #24
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

I just now emailed Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy concerning my RS work on PC (Project Camelot interviews). I hope they have time to reply back soon.

Kevin
Old 03-17-2010, 04:00 AM   #25
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Still no response from anyone. This mean they aren't interested? Would you be if I did RS on your speech? Probably not.

I recently began RS work on Former PC interviewee Robert Duncan O'Finian. I believe I have found some EVP's in that on going RS research as well. My interest in Duncan's RS concerns my own experiences. All of which concern my belief that we're all eternal unlimited beings. Basically, we all have god like abilities.

Anyone interested in me posting a new RS video concerning this?

Kevin