Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-03-2009, 08:01 PM   #26
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unknown virus kills in the west of Ukraine

185 documented cases of A/H1N1 in Poland. The course of the illness in most cases... mild.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #27
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Please also refer to http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...7&postcount=36
the Swine flu tracking thread.
Take D3 and Vit C folks
Avid
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:58 PM   #28
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Lucrum, go to www.planforflu.com , you are almost saying the same words as they use, they are updating their site every few days as things are changing. This is an open to the public site. Good Info.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #29
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Read the first page there and I agree...with some of it.

I'm not sure I totally get what message they are trying to spread on that site. In some ways they seem against the vaccine, but later on they write as if they are supporting the vaccine but don't agree that governments have enough of it.

Swedish government have been accused of foul play, norwegian have been accused of foul play. There are people all over, saying they have prime evidence to their claims. I don't think everyone is in on it, not all government officials know that this whole thing is a lie.

The lack of information regarding a common factor for those who contracted severe illness from the otherwise harmless A/H1N1 virus, is making me very very suspicious.
The fact that we have an estimate of 1400-1500 deaths from seasonal flu every year, is making me call bs on this one.

15 people dead so far here, only 2 was known to be "healthy". So far, nothing to see here.

I saw a clip from one of the labs testing for H1N1 in samples taken from suspected patients. None of them wore masks or seemed to take any measure at all against the virus they are testing. Health officials here said sneezing or coughing inside you elbow was not a safe measure against spreading the virus. In fact, she said it increased the chance of spread because it dried up in the fabric of your clothes and was spread by air that way...

Tell me, since when did these viruses start to survive in such enviroments? What makes our health departement go against all other nations in the world on this one?

I'm not personally taking any measure against swineflu or any other flu. I rarely get the flu at all, and if I do I'm sick for like 2 days without even a fever.
I'm gonna stay positive and never worry, I have enough experience to know that mental unbalance is more than enough to catch every decease out there.

70% effectiveness for "immunization" from the flu-shot, and even then you might get sick. Either from the flu or from the shot itself.
What the heck is so great about that!?
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:36 AM   #30
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Hard to fight fear with all of these reports.

Though I believe that one way or another, the criminals responsible for engineering these viruses will pay one way or another.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:24 PM   #31
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Apparently the virus is moving east.....affecting the eastern regions of Ukraine. So far 81 deaths due to the virus ( but do we really know what virus?)
Old 11-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #32
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Burgundia, please keep us updated as this may be a front line info for us in other areas of the world , on the rense interview the one doctor that gave his opinion said there was only one official that was keeping track in an area that had a popualtion of 5 million. His concern was that of the people who were sick vs. the amount of fatalities we were already at the 1% fatality rate that being equal to 1918 which was a big concern as this is escalating and the lack of information as well.

HJ keep the fear in check , were all in this together. Staying educated is your biggest offense.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:53 PM   #33
Ancient Alien
Avalon Senior Member

Recent observation from Ukraine:
"In Kiev young people ask and dig for information about the 15 low flying aircrafts that each day at the same time poured out with what is described as white powders, one of the major television channels in Ukraine, Novy Kanal, told Today that aircraft is spraying the city with antibodies to decrease the number of infected people. Lemons and garlic now costs about 25 U.S. kilo in Ukraine, compared to 8.10 U.S. for only a month ago. People we talked to in Ukraine when we were there on a visit for about 2 weeks ago and friends from Ukraine on the Internet, does not take the media and flu propaganda seriously, fortunately, they know there is a conspiracy, and many believe it is a stunt with NWO and to prevent Julia Timoschenko win votes ahead of elections which is in January. Chemtrails are also very much informed about, thanks to the internet. "

(Retrieved from: http://www.nyhetsspeilet.no/2009/11/norge-har-kj% c3% b8pt-en-mindreverdig-svinefluvaksine/comment-page-4 # comments by M. JOHAN)
Ancient Alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:07 AM   #34
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Cases in Ukraine double in 2 days

Reported Cases in Ukraine Double in Two Days

Filed Under Pandemic, Ukraine

* 478,456 Influenza/ARI
* 24,003 Hospitalized
* 60 Ventilators
* 81 Deaths

The above numbers are from the latest update from Ukraine. The number of infected patients has almost doubled to just under ½ million, compared to the report two days ago (see map). Hospitalized patients also have spiked higher, to 24K from 15K. ICU cases are not listed, but 60 on ventilators are. However, most (37) of those on ventilators are Chernivisti Oblast, but Lviv, which has the most fatalities and cases, has none, suggesting the data is incomplete or there are significant shortages of ventilators. The number of dead has risen to 81, but media reports describe additional fatalities, include those in the Kiev Oblast. contd/...................................

http://blogs.healthfreedomalliance.o...e-in-two-days/
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:49 AM   #35
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

prominent Polish politicians are now openly saying that the flu pandemic is a hoax , that it is suspecious that governments are ordering the vaccines, and that pharmaceutical companies are in cahoots with governments and with one another.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:51 AM   #36
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Panic in Ukraine, Authorities deny aircraft are spraying aerosols over cities, Martial Law expected

program on November 1, 2009

The office of Emergency Response in the district of Desniansko, Kiev, are tonight (30th Oct.) strongly refuting reports that light aircraft were spraying a substance over the city intended to counter a “swine flu pandemic” in Ukraine.

It was reported that light aircraft were seen over the Forest market area of the city (close to the Forest metro station) and they were spraying an aerosol substance intended to “counter swine flu”, this of course would constitute forced medication of the population.

The editors of local newspapers in Kiev received dozens of phone calls from concerned residents and shop owners in the Forest market area of the city reporting they had observed several light airplanes circling in the sky during the day spraying an unidentified aerosol into the atmosphere.

Retailers and local business people reported they were advised to “stay indoors” during the day by local authorities.

Local newspapers contacted government administrators in Kiev and were told that “no permission had been granted today (30th Oct.) for small aviation aircraft to fly within the city limits”. Also local FM radio stations in Kiev were regularly refuting the reports during broadcasts today, apparently under duress from local authorities.

Reports of helicopters and light airplanes spraying aerosols over Kiev, Lviv, Ternopil, and other cities throughout Ukraine are tonight flooding online forums and websites, hundreds of people have verified the reports with their own eye-witness accounts.

On 30th October President Viktor Yushchenko ordered the Ministry of Defense to establish mobile military hospitals throughout Ukraine, to assist and provide “essential medications” to people with swine-flu. Yushchenko has also ordered medical personnel from the reserve defense forces to report for duty.

An order from President Yushchenko is expected soon that will effectively place Ukraine under “martial law”.
“Due to the complex epidemiological situation in the western regions of Ukraine, where tens of thousands of people have become ill, thousands are in hospital, and dozens have died.”

Nine regions of Ukraine have declared a quarantine around the country and public events have been banned (including the elections).The Clergy have been ordered not to hold any Church or religious services on Sundays or to gather a congregation for any reason whatsoever. Police are also enforcing the compulsory wearing of protective face masks, any driver caught not wearing a mask faces harsh legal penalties.

Earlier, health authorities in western Ukraine reported a “severe outbreak of UNIDENTIFIED Influenza, suspected by doctors to be a form of viral pneumonia”. The disease has already claimed a number of lives in the region. In Lviv, schools have been closed and authorities are conducting emergency meetings to determine how to deal with the outbreak.

http://dprogram.net/2009/11/01/panic...-law-expected/

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:44 PM   #37
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Do Ukrainian scientists still claim the unidentified influenza to be just that, unidentified?

It would be great to know, since WHO and practically everyone else is reporting that the formerly unknown strain is H1N1 and nothing else. Are these reports fabricated to make it look like just another severe case of the swineflu to people outside the country?
Old 11-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #38
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Ukrainian minister of health says swineflu hysteria is a politically and media produced phenomenon, with no roots in reality:

http://zik.com.ua/en/news/2009/11/03/203066
Old 11-06-2009, 01:03 PM   #39
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Like I said they (ptw)are trying to RAMP this up...

Let your thoughts travel elsewhere towards a positive outcome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uFRwM

viking
Old 11-06-2009, 02:01 PM   #40
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

It's a pity we do not have anybody from ukraine to tell us what the situation is really like. A few days ago I watched a video from Ukrainian street. The people were calm, going about their own business....For sure it is now difficult to buy garlic...
Old 11-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #41
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

This is a good source for keeping up on the "official" reports :

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert...t=dis&lang=eng

I have found this interesting :
04.11.2009 19:00
Press office of President Victor Yushchenko
President's address to the Ukrainian people on the occasion of flu epidemic in Ukraine

http://www.president.gov.ua/en/news/15609.html

And here's another reference saying that it's really Plague:

http://preventdisease.com/news/09/11...hal_H1N1.shtml

The Ukraine people are in my prayers.

Peace and Good Will!

Last edited by WiNaDeYo; 11-06-2009 at 04:46 PM.
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:57 PM   #42
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

There is also conflicting information about the use of masks. I have seen interviews with Dr's who said that the masks are useless in protecting from the virus......& yet the people in Ukraine are being told to wear them. I also have seen people in the US & Canada wearing them. Wish we had the straight goods on this.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #43
MoV
Avalon Senior Member

on oct 5 total infections in Ukraine around 478000 , 4000 from the army, the borders with Romania are closed and I've heard rumors that Ukraine is under martial law since yesterday but this in not on the mainstream media.
Here in Romania (total infections around 750) the hospitals are under quarantine some of the schools are closed.
MoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #44
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?...id=105&lang=en

MARTIAL LAW IN THE UKRAINE * PRESIDENT ANNOUNCES ARRESTS OF OPPONENTS OF FORCED VACCINATION AND QUARANTINES * WHO CARRIES OUT COUP D' ETAT UNDER PANDEMIC EMERGENCY PRETEXT

The Ukrainian President Victor Yushchenko has issued a statement strongly suggesting that the government is preparing to carry out mass forced vaccinations with the untested swine flu jab.

In a statement posted on the government website, Yushchenko announced a crack down on political protests and orders for the arrest of public health officials who have opposed mass "swine flu“ vaccinations and quarantines.

"I instruct the Government and the Ministry of Health to immediately start preventive and promotional work in areas where there is no epidemic, targeting primarily the special risk groups,“ he said.

"This means that medical aid must be urgently reinforced by emergency, critical care treatment. It is generally known that the only way to prevent any infection is vaccination,“ he said.

Yushchenko said he had ordered key medical officials who allowed political protests against the government to continue in the city of Kiev to be arrested under the pretext that they were jeopardising public health.

con't
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #45
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I just don't believe this ...

I wonder of it will be on mainsteam later....

viking
Old 11-06-2009, 04:34 PM   #46
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Bulgaria- flu pandemic declared in the whole country. Starting next Monday all schools will be closed for 5 days. regional authorities will be deciding whether or not to close kindrgartens, colleges, universities,etc. In hospitals operations cancelled, it is forbidden to visit patients in hospitals. However cinemas, discos, cafes, restaurants won't be closed.
According to the official statistics: 201/10,000 people ill. 6 people died of A/H1N1 flu.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #47
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Without meaning to scare anyone it looks like they have started their game

Viking posted this yesterday and it fits http://www.ken-welch.com/Commentary/Pandemic1.html
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:45 PM   #48
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Alrighty then, sorry Swanny but as soon as I read the first sentence in that Ken Welch link, about how he's done reverse speech on government officials, I quickly reversed my a..ss out of there!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #49
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post
This is a good source for keeping up on the "official" reports :

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert...t=dis&lang=eng

I have found this interesting :
04.11.2009 19:00
Press office of President Victor Yushchenko
President's address to the Ukrainian people on the occasion of flu epidemic in Ukraine

And here's another reference saying that it's really Plague:

http://preventdisease.com/news/09/11...hal_H1N1.shtml

The Ukraine people are in my prayers.

Peace and Good Will!

I have also heard that this is not H1N1 but more like a plague...

Perhaps this is the new threat, something far more sinister, as H1N1 has not had the desired outcome "they" were hoping for.

Start a plague in Europe and, well...I need not say more...

Peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:28 PM   #50
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Alrighty then, sorry Swanny but as soon as I read the first sentence in that Ken Welch link, about how he's done reverse speech on government officials, I quickly reversed my a..ss out of there!
I've never heard of him or reversed speech before but what he says makes a lot of sense and fits with how things are shaping up
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote