Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
Jma
Avalon Senior Member

Default Al Gore - An inconvenient truth

Surely this hasn´t been discussed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp8-7FwlNXM
Jma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:42 PM   #2
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Al Gore - An inconvenient truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jma View Post
Hi Jma

This was the biggest piece of disinformative propaganda I have ever seen. Global warming may be true in the sense that we are contributing slightly with carbon emissions, etc., government HAARP also being a factor, but nothing we do can explain the melting ice of IO and Mars' polar caps. Unless the govt uses HAARP on those too!

I'll give you a topic: global warming was neither global nor warming - discuss!

Tony
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:15 PM   #3
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jma View Post
This is a tool to wash the brains of those who are asleep. Brainwash, I repeat brainwash!
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:17 PM   #4
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Whether the science of global warming is sound or not... there is still an underlying message of significance: this perverted usage of planetary resources and ceaselessly accelerating population needs to end. I doubt anyone will argue that prolonging these activities is doing the planet and its inhabitants any good.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:21 PM   #5
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Al Gore - An inconvenient truth

Anything who gets awarded and gets a lot of media coverge it's a scam usually.

Look at the "Global Warming Swindle" a bbc documental who was prohibited because it debunks Al Gore theory.

Al gore is from the comitee of 300.

A man from there invented in the 91' meeting the thing about global warming made from humans because their plans are industrial growth 0 for third world countries and want a tax for your gasoline.

Al gore is evil as kisinger and both where awarded with a nobel prize.

Cheers! and look at the positive side of life!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:48 PM   #6
Steve_G

The words "Al Gore" and "truth" should never be included in the same sentence. It sets me off every time
Old 09-24-2008, 09:01 PM   #7
MaskMarvl
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with all the statements above... It's all a scam. I just wish the majority of the people would open their eyes!
MaskMarvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:52 AM   #8
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

There is some truth to this, but it is hidden how convenient. I do not agree with the time line or the cause. The resulting rising ocean levels will happen soon. The cause will be the pole shift.
Cheers
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:13 AM   #9
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

there is some disinfo to be sure and the whole solar system is heating up. BUT the film does go into the horrible things were doing to this planet and that is certainly awful.

global warming aside, this film and "the 11th hour" do go indepth about how were ruining our environment and how out of balance we are.

but yes i dont trust al or anyone on the comittee of 300, he uses real truth for their own agenda. the best disinfo usually has a ton of truth.

-k
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:36 AM   #10
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
the best disinfo usually has a ton of truth.

-k
Yeah, the guys suporting Gore do the worst damage to earth, that's the anoing thing, haha.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:28 PM   #11
SomeDoTheKnowledge...
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
There is some truth to this, but it is hidden how convenient. I do not agree with the time line or the cause. The resulting rising ocean levels will happen soon. The cause will be the pole shift.
Cheers
I think you are right. The Bock-Saga confirms this pole-shift theory. The earth is apparently unstable now as the magnetic pole is not fixed to the geographical pole, and it has not been since the last ice-age, which was caused by a pole-shift according to Bock-Saga.

THE MOST interresting thing I have ever come by!!!

http://bocksaga.no/Norse%20Atlantis%...20English.html
SomeDoTheKnowledge... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:17 PM   #12
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
In my view this is just another excuse to rip us off and tax us.
Don't forget the most important reason. Fear! Fear mongering.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:24 PM   #13
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Don't forget either Al's Goldman Sachs connection.

Is Carbon trading to become the new world market?
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:59 PM   #14
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Why is it a scam? Prove it.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:04 PM   #15
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Whether global warming is man made or not isn't the issue.

Changes should be made regardless. This is a wonderful place and it should be cherished and nurtured for the self and the common good.

Al Gore is a different kettle of fish. His personal double standards and questionable ethics and intentions only served as an entree for pointless debate.

Perhaps that was the point.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:50 AM   #16
Down Syndrome Adonis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
Why did the IPCC conveniently not include the medieval warm period in their 2001 report? Why was the hockey stick graph used as "proof" for quite some time? Why did they utterly butcher patent paleoclimatological data to further their case? Why has the planet experienced a net cooling since 1999 when "GHG" emissions have increased? Why is 2008 mean global temperature shaping up (down) to be 0.7 degrees C cooler than last year? One year certainly does not a trend make but this year could erase the better part of a century of "global warming". I'm not going to try and prove anything to anyone, I have much better things to do. I think if you'll research very recent analysis of the whole global warming issue you'll find a lot of disagreement, by real scientists with the "official story".

I personally think we could be entering a cooling trend and if sunspot activity remains placid I'd say it's quite probable. I can't wait to see a multitude of scientists, politicians and business entities try and backtrack if it happens.

Last edited by Down Syndrome Adonis; 09-26-2008 at 01:01 AM.
Down Syndrome Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:36 AM   #17
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

OMG!! You mean Al Gore wasn't truthful?
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:39 AM   #18
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
Evironmentalist and Dr.Tim Ball does a bang up job of proving oil baron and politician Al Gores New whirled Order scam:

Dr.Tim Ball_On The Alex Jones Show:Global Warming Scam! pt1
Dr.Tim Ball_On The Alex Jones Show:Global Warming Scam! pt2
Dr.Tim Ball_On The Alex Jones Show:Global Warming Scam! pt3
Dr.Tim Ball_On The Alex Jones Show:Global Warming Scam! pt4

And some websites:
http://www.nrsp.com/default.html
http://www.fightglobalwarminglies.com/
http://www.globalwarminglies.com/
http://educate-yourself.org/glw/glob...s13mar07.shtml
http://rense.com/general76/amz.htm
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:57 AM   #19
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Al Gore - An inconvenient truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PodWORLD View Post
Changes should be made regardless. This is a wonderful place and it should be cherished and nurtured for the self and the common good.
Quoted. For. Truth.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:54 PM   #20
Hugo
Avalon Senior Member

When a politician is trying to save the world be very careful !

Look at what the scientists are saying!

A few reasons for good old Al trying to convince us that WE are causing it: first is to make you feel guilty and angry, second to make you feel scared of the consequences of global warming, third to bring in the SOLUTION ladies and gentlemen i give you CARBON TAX. Yeah! More taxes. Al Gore is C300 and also Club of Rome which is the same people that want to reduce the world's population by a fraction. All for the good of the planet !
Hugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:09 PM   #21
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

I completely disagree with you about Al Gore. Had he been President for the last 4 or 8 years, we would not be in Iraq...we would have had a surplus national budget as we did when Clinton was president... we would NOT be in the mess we're in now. You are certainly entitled to your opinions but so am I and I believe with all my heart that having a President Gore would have changed the course of events tremendously.

That being said, I am very leery of Barack Obama. I think we're between a rock and a hard place with our candidates, although John McCain warned of this economic disaster in 2006 and sent a letter to Congress asking them to do something about it. Many signed it...Obama was not on that list! Google Obama Planted and you'll find some mighty interesting information about this man.

I enjoy this website and am grateful for the people who post, even if I don't agree with them!
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:25 AM   #22
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
The words "Al Gore" and "truth" should never be included in the same sentence. It sets me off every time

Today's Best.

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:53 AM   #23
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

The World Goverment-s is soo worried about this Global Stock Market stuff, before that they were worried about the Global Warming. What is the differents? None, because before AND after they, ALL, Every World Goverment-s was *increasing taxes* getting MORE money $$$. Where has ALL the money gone to? *mystery*. Yeah, so it is "convenient" that the Global World Goverment-s gotten ahold of all the $$$. The real Question should be asked: What IS the next big worry for the Global World Goverment-s - so that they CAN so "convenient" get MORE $$$.???
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:04 AM   #24
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by khristmaskathy View Post
I completely disagree with you about Al Gore. Had he been President for the last 4 or 8 years, we would not be in Iraq...we would have had a surplus national budget as we did when Clinton was president... we would NOT be in the mess we're in now. You are certainly entitled to your opinions but so am I and I believe with all my heart that having a President Gore would have changed the course of events tremendously.

That being said, I am very leery of Barack Obama. I think we're between a rock and a hard place with our candidates, although John McCain warned of this economic disaster in 2006 and sent a letter to Congress asking them to do something about it. Many signed it...Obama was not on that list! Google Obama Planted and you'll find some mighty interesting information about this man.

I enjoy this website and am grateful for the people who post, even if I don't agree with them!
This may change your opinion on Al Gore

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/kgore.htm
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:28 AM   #25
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down Syndrome Adonis View Post
Why did the IPCC conveniently not include the medieval warm period in their 2001 report? Why was the hockey stick graph used as "proof" for quite some time? Why did they utterly butcher patent paleoclimatological data to further their case? Why has the planet experienced a net cooling since 1999 when "GHG" emissions have increased? Why is 2008 mean global temperature shaping up (down) to be 0.7 degrees C cooler than last year? One year certainly does not a trend make but this year could erase the better part of a century of "global warming". I'm not going to try and prove anything to anyone, I have much better things to do. I think if you'll research very recent analysis of the whole global warming issue you'll find a lot of disagreement, by real scientists with the "official story".

I personally think we could be entering a cooling trend and if sunspot activity remains placid I'd say it's quite probable. I can't wait to see a multitude of scientists, politicians and business entities try and backtrack if it happens.
After acknowledging that global temperature is on a cooling trend since at least 5 years,
Gore and his IPCC minions changed their horse's name from 'Global Warming' to 'Climate change' !!!

How 'convenient'......
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote