Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-14-2009, 06:24 PM   #701
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Speaking of William and Williams.
Robin Williams p-leyed in the movie called -in what dreams MAY com or c(you) M as in Ejacul8ion-Crossing the threshold with the guardian of the silver Gate(spoon) of the pleiades. The Guardian is named Eberu the Crossing PX
I'm so over joyed,its time to go home.
Orion and the Pleiades saying Good BYE EARTH

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-14-2009 at 07:36 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:48 PM   #702
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So my contribution here is that I posted at 10:28 and was born on 2/11...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:52 PM   #703
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Everthing is connected ,it all springs from an idea, then the idea doubles, and then it gives birth in the stream of concsiousness.Nothing in nature is wasted.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:04 PM   #704
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Any idea why? What stops my watch working when it is in my proximity?
The jeweler said I magnetize watches... The screen goes black on a cell
phone.... I also have to keep my hands off the monitor... I make green spots.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #705
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How does it feel to be a catalyst of Divine Intelligence in synchronicity and not even know it!

That is a spider in a web, the center of your world in Atunement. The receiving of full support of Universal energy; the openness to ALLOW Divine Intelligence to work Magic in and through you without a rigid ego causing resistance to the flow. Now the evolution of consciousness takes root and transforms and transmutes your whole being, and life, as you form the modulation of the mind in how Harmony and Balance operates in creation. This then flows into the harmonics of it all and elevates the strength of the vibration that empowers the 100th monkey phenomena into the matrix for others to pick up on!!

This was my 360th post!

Last edited by Christo888; 05-14-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #706
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Benjamin Franklin As above , so below
May 10, 1752

Look how the kite looks like a holy ghost, we have the key imparting energy to man and in the background there is the arc with the pendulum. The Leyton jar, a jar being symbolic of the feminine principal. Leyton( ley or energy) that was an early battery. The Egyptians had batteries in the tombs, so this is not a new concept. He also has the scroll held in his hand like Peter at the Vatican with his Key. There are the sevens in the sky as lightening(enlightening)

He was actually very lucky he did not kill himself, many who tried to duplicate this did die. He was actually hiding in a shed, this is a masonic painting of the more esoteric so they took liberties in it's representation of the experiment

Notice the seven tags(chakras) on the kite string below the main kite, notice the cross in the kite with the circle around the center, again there is the jar. You have the Father , son, and the holy ghost kite as symbolism

Leyton or Leyden jar, demonstrating the capacity to store an electrical charge, was the first example of what is now termed a capacitor. The ability to store electrical charges allowed serious research to be conducted as to the nature of this mysterious form of energy.

more complicated leyton jar

The high-voltage terminals of two or more Leyden jars that carried charges of opposite polarity were positioned to graze the thimbles on opposite sides of the rotating wheel. The motor was started by hand. Thereafter a spark would jump from the high-voltage terminal to each passing thimble and impart to it a charge of the same polarity as that of the terminal. The force of repulsion between the like charges imparted momentum to the wheel.

these bells rang when there was electricity in the air to alert when a storm was approaching. Ben Franklin invented the lightening rod as well.
Thunder and lightning were considered tokens of God's displeasure. It was considered impious to prevent their doing damage. This was despite the fact that in Germany, within a span of 33 years, nearly 400 towers were damaged and 120 bell ringers were killed.

Had the ecclesiastics of the Church of San Nazaro in Brecia given in to repeated urgings to install a lightning rod, they might have averted a terrible catastrophe. The Republic of Venice had stored in the vaults of this church several thousand pounds of gunpowder. In 1767, 17 years after Franklin's discovery, no rod having been placed on the church, it was struck by lightning and the gunpowder exploded. One-sixth of the city was destroyed and over 3,000 lives were lost because the priests refused to install the "heretical rod."

Lightening bolt in key

I find history fascinating so I threw in a tidbit of that but this is all heading some where. This is some groundwork and all ties in with "time eating", CERN, Nazi's, red, Thor, Chronos, Cronos, Atlas,lightening, enlightening, bells, and elements

More Later

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:52 PM   #707
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
Benjamin Franklin As above , so below
May 10, 1752

Look how the kite looks like a holy ghost, we have the key imparting energy to man and in the background there is the arc with the pendulum. The Leyton jar, a jar being symbolic of the feminine principal. Leyton( ley or energy) that was an early battery. The Egyptians had batteries in the tombs, so this is not a new concept. He also has the scroll held in his hand like Peter at the Vatican with his Key. There are the sevens in the sky as lightening(enlightening)

He was actually very lucky he did not kill himself, many who tried to duplicate this did die. He was actually hiding in a shed, this is a masonic painting of the more esoteric so they took liberties in it's representation of the experiment

Notice the seven tags(chakras) on the kite string below the main kite, notice the cross in the kite with the circle around the center, again there is the jar. You have the Father , son, and the holy ghost kite as symbolism

Leyton or Leyden jar, demonstrating the capacity to store an electrical charge, was the first example of what is now termed a capacitor. The ability to store electrical charges allowed serious research to be conducted as to the nature of this mysterious form of energy.

more complicated leyton jar

The high-voltage terminals of two or more Leyden jars that carried charges of opposite polarity were positioned to graze the thimbles on opposite sides of the rotating wheel. The motor was started by hand. Thereafter a spark would jump from the high-voltage terminal to each passing thimble and impart to it a charge of the same polarity as that of the terminal. The force of repulsion between the like charges imparted momentum to the wheel.

these bells rang when there was electricity in the air to alert when a storm was approaching. Ben Franklin invented the lightening rod as well.
Thunder and lightning were considered tokens of God's displeasure. It was considered impious to prevent their doing damage. This was despite the fact that in Germany, within a span of 33 years, nearly 400 towers were damaged and 120 bell ringers were killed.

Had the ecclesiastics of the Church of San Nazaro in Brecia given in to repeated urgings to install a lightning rod, they might have averted a terrible catastrophe. The Republic of Venice had stored in the vaults of this church several thousand pounds of gunpowder. In 1767, 17 years after Franklin's discovery, no rod having been placed on the church, it was struck by lightning and the gunpowder exploded. One-sixth of the city was destroyed and over 3,000 lives were lost because the priests refused to install the "heretical rod."

Lightening bolt in key

I find history fascinating so I threw in a tidbit of that but this is all heading some where. This is some groundwork and all ties in with "time eating", CERN, Nazi's, red, Thor, Chronos, Cronos, Atlas,lightening, enlightening, bells, and elements

More Later

Xcellent Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:05 PM   #708
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Ya, with the 2 purple 5's showing side by side...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #709
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh look Burgundia your post time is 10:28!
Oh look this is page 28!

Is 28 important?

2+8 =10

S pi D er M ‘an’ The spider has 2 bodies (not three like other insects- the two merge to form the third- not separated three) that form a cusp in its center, the Vesica Pisces.

The spider is in its web, the center of the Matrix; 27 (the cube) around 1 (28) . Symbolized through many pictures of an en’christ’ed person emerging out of the cusp of the merging of 2 energies (virgin birth) held in perspective by the matrix (which can be a scary place); the 8 (meridians-nadi’s of atunement/nourishment) legs of the Spider that support (live and move) its existence.
Web developement Kazakhstan

Ben Franklins Magic Circle
Vesica Pisces in Center, 8 meridians

Last edited by judykott; 05-15-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:45 PM   #710
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Will-i-am born with a silver spoon of the pleiades.
VV-ill - - Am

55 i 24 = 888
Black IPS

Pi

Boom Boom Boom
Sacred feminine Red with the red G -loves on and the bull horn of Taurus. Newest top of the chart release Boom Boom POW
MON------- KEY---Business Notice esoteric symbolism ,and listen to words in the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF9_M2lFe4w

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-14-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:24 PM   #711
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh and 10:28…
The May ‘An’ calendar comes to mind, though shrouded over in an infinite debate, because it is a calendar of consciousness evolution for the individual, has been de ciphered with an end date of 10-28-2011 by ‘Calleman.’ 2-11’s bring you to the Stargate 22 of understanding.

Go get a Lincoln MKZ

Receive understanding from knowledge and become free from slavery... Equilibrium in the Heart of 'Matter!'

So Mayan is really My 77 two weeks notice = N =14 --- AA= 11

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-14-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:35 AM   #712
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Will-i-am born with a silver spoon of the pleiades.
VV-ill - - Am

55 i 24 = 888
Black IPS

Pi

Boom Boom Boom
Sacred feminine Red with the red G -loves on and the bull horn of Taurus. Newest top of the chart release Boom Boom POW
MON------- KEY---Business Notice esoteric symbolism ,and listen to words in the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF9_M2lFe4w

[/URL]
I C mon key or one key business going on. I watched the video a few times, whoa and then looked up the lyrics and twice in a row it BOOM BOOM POWED my computer and it shut down

The design looks like it was done by an Money engraver or counterfeiter is more like it, she is wearing a spider web top on, and the red glove guy is giving the signs of the cross with both hands which is a double cross. there's the Bull Horn as above with the Ka flowing . the mohawk guy doing the as below where in the corner of the design is the only X within the central feature of the corner. Two other X's formed by what look like monkey tails in the lettering at the top and bottom, making 3 X's in the poster. Then there is the monkey with the nimbus around his head as a deity
Old 05-15-2009, 01:13 AM   #713
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Divine Mon Key in Gemini--from fool to Master-----or Mon key can't let go of his Mon ey..:

Old 05-15-2009, 03:58 AM   #714
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I C mon key or one key business going on. I watched the video a few times, whoa and then looked up the lyrics and twice in a row it BOOM BOOM POWED my computer and it shut down

The design looks like it was done by an Money engraver or counterfeiter is more like it, she is wearing a spider web top on, and the red glove guy is giving the signs of the cross with both hands which is a double cross. there's the Bull Horn as above with the Ka flowing . the mohawk guy doing the as below where in the corner of the design is the only X within the central feature of the corner. Two other X's formed by what look like monkey tails in the lettering at the top and bottom, making 3 X's in the poster. Then there is the monkey with the nimbus around his head as a deity
Quite the interesting stuff JudyK & 777...

Also in the right hand side there is an embedded image that the mohawk guy is subtlety pointing at ... ya just like the hidden images within our money... ya definitely counter fiat. It even resembles a profile of a caricature of a Joker, Jack or Queen like on playing cards.

The lady with the Spider web top is holding her energy back from leaving the matrix, so as if to instead let it be re funneled or closed off, and guide attention to the other side through the Impostor... into a falsely woven man made counterfeit matrix. The other manmade electronic microwave supported matrix that programs your hormones to remain in a lower cloned nature.

Lincoln is a twin program; Abraham abolished slavery and now that memorialized platform is the protocol being reflected in a mirror to try and create its opposite state. The weaving of the masses back into a lower nature, an enslaved being with a tethered soul caught in an electronic timetrap that cannot evolve.

Though that may be a plan by tptw it certainly doesn't mean it will be successful, but certainly chaos can be counted on in the meantime. The more WE open to Universal flow the more WE gain empowerment.

Last edited by Christo888; 05-15-2009 at 04:33 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #715
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

in the word "business" on the poster the last 2 letters look like 55 ....
Old 05-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #716
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
or 22 upside down...
Old 05-15-2009, 03:09 PM   #717
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
or 22 upside down...
Now thats great insight Burgundia, i did not see that.Those could be 22 or 55. The designer definitely is an occultist. they also did the same with the S in peas

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-15-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #718
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
. The designer definitely is an occultist. they also did the same with the S in peas
yes, I saw that in the word peas too.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:16 PM   #719
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:

Great analysis Judy. It's also the color choices of black and red. The classic dark witchcraft colors. Red Stregone's did the death work for the family. There is a lot of dark craft symbolism with the finger pointing down, and the 4 people covering the sacred elements or 4 corners which can symbolize complete energetic manipulation and/or worldwide effect. Of course we all know that monkey business means up to no good.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:22 PM   #720
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Upside down 22...
Old 05-15-2009, 04:39 PM   #721
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The title of this post, is 7 Pounds

7 bounds or 7 sounds as in thunder

[IMG]http://freshimagehosting.com/images/pv***irovlszshxwqzq6.jpg[/IMG]Sirius
Be aware of distractings.

Quote from Christos 888

2 f-16's = 77, right!

Well how about Friday May 15th is 7 days before Friday the 22nd, and Friday the 29th is 7 days after the 22nd.

So the 15th and the 29th are 'Pi days of Zenith."
The Mirror and the Reflection of Friday the 22nd.

A 747

President Obama was furious when he found out, he is also from Chicago; 'The Windy City.' The Chi blast! 'X' marks the spot.

From 777 ... see Gotham City thread...

also see "The Spirit- My City Screams" picture.

If you live in or near Chicago/Cook County maybe a vacation is in order on the Zenith! Perhaps to Grand Canyon, there is afterall only one so let's also keep it that way.

Throughout this post we have been mentioning the number 7 , the Zenith of Orion on May 22 ,and also a two a weeks notice.When we look at the letter Z,cleverly is concealed and in plain view, the numbers 77.

Z is the 26th letter of the alphabet, and 26 sums to 8, or Zero point. So Day 26 is Zero point Z. 11 11

MAY 1 st was our two week notice.For now it has been Mild and Calm in the middle before the storm.

Malcolm as in Malcom X caught in the middle of a storm between factions. My intuition tells me that the 7 people in the above image ,represent 7 days before the storm ,as they happily ride on blue skies, unaware of the dark clouds in the background.

This 7 days takes me back to the story of Gilgemesh. For those who don't know the story.It is said to be one of the oldest recorded stories in Exsistence. It is the mirrored tale of the biblical Noah, with more detail.

Gilgamesh was on a Quest for enlightenment.Durring this Quest he ran into a man who had survived the Deludge. The man went by the name of Utnapishtim . Utnapishtim told Gilgamesh that in order for him to become Enlightened,he had to stay awake for 7 days to learn the secrets of the Gods.

Ut na pi shtim is a backwards cipher for Miths Pi NAT U or Myths Pi Not You.

Gilgamesh

So the word Gilgamesh , contains the Gil of a fish, and the gil , as in breath, is caught in a mesh or net.
WHO is GILGAMESH
Reverse the word-(SH) E (M+A=)N GLI (SH) = English and the Letter G is "the Greatest of them All who crossed the Abyss and met with Utnapishtim ,who saved mankind through coming to know the Secrets of the Gods. We are only manipulated through the lack of understanding s-peech and PI.

Back to the number 7 . Will Smith stared in the movie 7 pounds.The theme of this movie was sacrifice and redemption.He was determined to keep on the mask ,while he was under pressure of Xternal forces and circumstances.

Though his sacrifice of his 7 pounds of internal organs, caused others to have life, he still died wearing the mask on a quest for redemption.Also his 7 pounds were under Xtreme pressure, on his Rd to redemption.

Notice in the image below how he is depicted as one who is caught unaware between two sevens ,and a secret.

Notice the Q sperm entering egg connected with Taurus and 7 bulls, signifying a new birth.

The check before zero point is the letter Y....Y=25=7-do you see the design in the letter Y of the old Check out counters.

Your groceries or your gross xperience in life, all adds up at this point.This whole philosophy is very well crafted to fit our spirtual accounts and our physical accounts. At the threshold of Zero point there is the Mark of Taurus ,or the Mark of the earthly ,and animal Nature.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-01-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:51 PM   #722
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[/SIZE][/I]
Wow, this is scary! That house on the hill reminds me of the Bates Motel in Psycho.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:39 PM   #723
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Utnapishtim told Gilgamesh that in order for him to become Enlightened,he had to stay awake for 7 days to learn the secrets of the Gods.

Reverse the word-(SH) E (M+A=)N GLI (SH) = English and the Letter G is "the Greatest of them All who crossed the Abyss and met with Utnapishtim ,who saved mankind through coming to know the Secrets of the Gods. We are only manipulated through the lack of understanding s-peech and PI.

777 please stay awake for 7 days....
Old 05-16-2009, 02:45 AM   #724
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Is there anything special we should be doing to prepare for May 22?

Possibilities:

*Get our affairs in order
*Make sure our wills are up-to-date
*Store extra food and water
*Buy gold and/or silver coins
*Take money out of the bank
*Buy ammunition
*Maintain a full tank of gas and an emergency kit in the car
*Fast and pray
*Keep a pyramid hat on the head
*Stay away from Chicago
*Go to the nearest Catholic church and look for occult symbols
*Spend extra time in meditation
*All of the above
*None of the above
*Something else?
Old 05-16-2009, 05:58 AM   #725
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Is there anything special we should be doing to prepare for May 22?

Possibilities:

*Get our affairs in order
*Make sure our wills are up-to-date
*Store extra food and water
*Buy gold and/or silver coins
*Take money out of the bank
*Buy ammunition
*Maintain a full tank of gas and an emergency kit in the car
*Fast and pray
*Keep a pyramid hat on the head
*Stay away from Chicago
*Go to the nearest Catholic church and look for occult symbols
*Spend extra time in meditation
*All of the above
*None of the above
*Something else?
Agent 86 you are so delightfully Intudenant!

How about just being in the moment of who you are and enjoy the sensation of Divine Intelligence emerging itself through your self awareness.

And maybe repeat a little phrase of active participation into the mix every so often, "We are humans becoming help us all to become!"

Then ask 'yourself' what would be the wisest preparations to make for you and your scenario and then allow the synchronicity of circumstances, opportunity's and 'chance' happenings to appear as you go about your routine.
And hope all is well with the lovely 99.

'Peace and Harmony reign supreme'

Last edited by Christo888; 05-16-2009 at 06:01 AM.