Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > How To Learn About Stuff

Notices

Old 11-12-2008, 10:02 PM   #26
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: telepathic communication network

Buddha Boy

Much happened this weekend...

Quote:
'Buddha Boy' reappears after year in jungle
Quote:
There has been no formal declaration by Buddhist authorities on whether they consider the teenager to be the reincarnation of Siddhartha Gautama, who was born in south-western Nepal in 500 BC and later became revered as the Buddha, or "Enlightened One". Buddhist priests have been divided on the issue, despite the claims of his followers.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:04 PM   #27
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
absolutely, nothing like a man on "rocky shorz" to collect a big reward, and, then start a kingdom -- good plan
It's time for many truths to be revealed...
Old 11-12-2008, 10:53 PM   #28
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Turkey readies for ground operation
The Turkish Armed Forces (TSK) is preparing for a comprehensive ground operation into northern Iraq...
Quote:
The military units that will take part in the spring operation are being picked by the authorities at the Land Forces Command and Gendarmerie Command. The number of training sessions for the command units based in Bolu, Kayseri, Isparta and Manisa has been increased in preparation for the ground operation in spring...

The Pro-Kurdish Democratic Society Party (DTP) held a march to Mt. Cudi last week in an attempt to protest the projected military action.

link
Quote:
Moderate earthquake shakes central Turkey

The Istanbul-based Kandilli Observatory says the epicenter was near the town of Kocasinan, in Kayseri province. The quake struck at 4:03 p.m. (1403 GMT) on Wednesday.
Link

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11-12-2008 at 11:01 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:17 AM   #29
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Rocky_Shorz thread

This thread has been created to contain some posts that were off topic inside the thread they were originally in ( http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3331 ).

This was done to respect both the original poster's intent for the original sticky thread.

No posts will be edited except to point out some links

This thread will be stickied too, and that should satisfy everyone.

Please keep on your topic.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 11-18-2008 at 11:24 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:05 PM   #30
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Interesting these scrolls were found in a village so close in name to Islam's holy book...

Qumran - Qur'an

Has anyone researched The Dead Sea Scrolls?

The story says Jesus spent from his teen years until mid 20s with the Essene in a village, but according to records, they disappeared 100 years before his birth...
The essene were the keepers of the flame. JC was exposed to the flame.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:39 PM   #31
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Rocky_Shorz collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
From Deagle's Thread

Many were pounding on Deagle for not having his visions come true....

I'm one that would thank him for helping to focus my energies in the right direction, at the right time...

I didn't mention this since it happened, but the night I told all of you of who I was working on, I went back again, this time I asked who he was afraid of...

He looked towards China, and right as I was about to see the face of who he was thinking of, I was shaken from my dreams...

I looked at the clock, and it was just after 1:30...

I just heard about an earthquake in China and looked it up...

Magnitude 6.4 - EASTERN XIZANG
Monday, October 06, 2008 at 01:30:45 AM (PDT)

does anyone know where the group opposing the Illuminati is located?

I keep telling myself coincidence...

Why was I blocked from seeing who he is?

-------------------------

hmmmm anyone surprised that China's market closed at 1372.03?

72/100 - 45/60

pretty close...

It comes with a message...

The zero in the middle is what you will have left unless you Listen...

in America, there is a reason our money says - in God we trust.

Buddha left an important question in Proverbs 30:4 for all of you, can you answer it?

and all of you already know about the 3 or III

Do you make a distinction between the banking Jews like Rothschild and the Masonic (Grail and kaballah ritual) Jews who leant you that cash...Hiram and his boys etc..???
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:21 PM   #32
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Do you make a distinction between the banking Jews like Rothschild and the Masonic (Grail and kaballah ritual) Jews who leant you that cash...Hiram and his boys etc..???
well I don't catagorize anyone by groups, there are good and bad in all of them, Rothchilds are in a race to be the richest in the world and the Masonic are working on fulfilling prophecies.

Two completely different groups and agendas...

I myself know I could go to any of them to move forward but just like the US governemnt who wanted me for a think tank, I will not join or accept funding from any who want to direct my path moving forward.

I am guided by my heart and the wisdom of the all knowing and it is far beyond me to question any of it...

Most people nowadays believe in an all loving God, which isn't actually the same as all forgiving. I am truly a God fearing man becuase I have watched his fist drop after delivering his messages and he does choose favorites.

When he dots my "eyes" and crosses my Ts there are no questions of who the messages are coming from.

I think he does have a sense of humor though, why else would he have picked me, an unworthy sinner and American Christain to lead Islam forward to the truths.

Israel had been waiting for the Branch of David's family to reappear, who knew it would pass through the father of our country the one that as prophecy foretold would be raised from the wilderness.

Washington was a visionary I guess it is a gift passed down through the ages.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:54 AM   #33
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

White Goat breaks the horns off the Ram...

Quote:
Muslim scholar's fatwa condemns terrorism

London, England (CNN) -- A Muslim scholar has issued a fatwa, or religious ruling, that says suicide bombers are destined for hell.

Muhammad Tahir ul-Qadri condemned terrorism and criticized Islamic extremists who cite their religion to justify violence.

Ul-Qadri's 600-page fatwa is "arguably the most comprehensive theological refutation of Islamist terrorism to date," according to the Quilliam Foundation, a London organization that describes itself as a counterterrorism think tank.

"Terrorism is terrorism," ul-Qadri said at a news conference hosted by the foundation. "Violence is violence. It has no place in Islamic teaching, and no justification can be provided to it ..."

Ul-Qadri is the founder of the Minhaj-ul-Quran, an organization with hundreds of thousands of followers in South Asia and the United Kingdom, according to the Quilliam Foundation.

The foundation refers to ul-Qadri as a mainstream Muslim scholar who is a "widely recognized and respected authority on Islamic jurisprudence."

He criticized Muslims who, in justifying terrorism, say it furthers the goal of correcting wrongs done to Muslims.

"No good intention -- even one thousand good intentions put together -- cannot justify a wrong and forbidden act," he said. "Good intentions cannot convert a wrong into good."

Some extremists have interpreted the Quran to suggest that those who kill in the name of Allah will be rewarded after death with 72 virgins and a place in paradise.

link
When I passed along the message "Feather of Faith" I wondered if Islam would ever hear its meaning and turn away from violence.

I don't remember if I ever shared a story with everyone in this forum, but at 5 years old, I was bouncing on boards covering an old well in our yard, my mom was upstairs watching as she was making the bed when suddenly the boards shattered and I fell inside. She ran down the stairs bursting through the door into the back yard and found me standing by the well completely dry talking with people she couldn't see. I still remember meeting the ones that saved me...

For Muslims this fulfills the prophesy they were promised centuries ago...

My hair had always been a light blond as a child, but several months later after my hair had grown out, it was brown.

Let's just pray that one day in my lifetime the Middle east finds peace so I feel welcome to join them...

If a small tree burst into flames and starts talking with me, I'll hit record on my cell phone so skeptics will have more than faith moving forward...
Old 03-05-2010, 07:40 PM   #34
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Jesus speaks today: Inner teachings from Jesus through one of his messengers:

Evolution begins with love though sometimes the easiest answers are hardest to grasp even when it is right under your nose...

evoL ution

Love of self as others is the truth of his teachings...