Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2010, 05:00 AM   #1
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Who Mistrusts ATS?

I had taken a break from all conspiracy media for 2 weeks and it was salutary to say the least, yet I did go back to the above mentioned forum today and enjoyed 2 rather interesting discussions about esoteric topics, which do appear there somewhat frequently.

Having said that I caught a thread entitled : "ATS CIA DOD Truth Containment Project" which looked interesting, but it had been deleted by mods, almost as soon as it was posted...then I started a new thread along the lines of hey where did that thread go...and it was deleted by mods before it hit the new threads list...I can't get a straight answer from the mods on duty, they just send me to the complaint/suggestion section. Oh well.

I have heard and read of others with similar experiences, deleted threads with no explanation, banning for no good reason, etc. I used to think they were just cranks and immature ones with an ax to grind that was personal in nature with some mod or other. But this thing kind of reeks, I'm very mild-mannered and balanced compared to some of the contributors over there. (IMO)

Just wondering if any of you lot had some input.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ats, cia, dod