Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 10:20 PM   #1
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

Time of crossing

Four mini videos in series at this link:

http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...-by-the-master

The 15 minutes audio with Cassidy, Ryan & St.Clair of November 5th, 2008
now released in a small inspiring series of four artistic videos

Peace

Last edited by StClair; 11-25-2008 at 03:30 PM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:34 PM   #2
sleepingnomore

Default Re: Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

Thanks I'm on it.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:36 AM   #3
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=StClair;86274]

Time of crossing

Four mini videos in series at this link:

http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...-by-the-master

The 15 minutes audio with Cassidy, Ryan & St.Clair of November 5th, 2008
now released in a small inspiring series of four artistic videos

Great videos Mr. St. Clair....you are a true inspiration, and a beautiful one at that.
bodhisattva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:58 AM   #4
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

so he predicted Palin and now says in 4 years time.
after 4 years will he say, " I meant after Obamas secon term"

when does a psychic turn around and actually say they where wrong?

don't get me wrong, I believe that some people have the gift, but when your prediction doesn't come true and you then say it is others who now have to bare the burden of what they made come true, I find that a bit strange.

I know I will be classed as the bad guy with the negative energy for this post, but could some one point me to his accurate predictions
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:07 AM   #5
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
so he predicted Palin and now says in 4 years time.
after 4 years will he say, " I meant after Obamas secon term"

when does a psychic turn around and actually say they where wrong?

don't get me wrong, I believe that some people have the gift, but when your prediction doesn't come true and you then say it is others who now have to bare the burden of what they made come true, I find that a bit strange.

I know I will be classed as the bad guy with the negative energy for this post, but could some one point me to his accurate predictions
You do not know that Sinclair was wrong, in fact I believe he was correct. The elections were rigged as they have been for many elections. I am reading Light-Seeds, and I would suggest you do the same, then you may have some basic clarity, which should turn you away from your unfounded bias.

IMHO, Michael is an enlightened man.

Peace to you.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:45 AM   #6
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

"You do not know that Sinclair was wrong, in fact I believe he was correct. The elections were rigged as they have been for many elections."

Are you implying the election was rigged so Obama would win?

I really don't think Barbie and Blinkie could have won the election, considering their character flaws, poor communication skills, anger issues, incompetence, and the general mess we're in.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:01 AM   #7
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
"You do not know that Sinclair was wrong, in fact I believe he was correct. The elections were rigged as they have been for many elections."

Are you implying the election was rigged so Obama would win?

I really don't think Barbie and Blinkie could have won the election, considering their character flaws, poor communication skills, anger issues, incompetence, and the general mess we're in.
Yes, I am implying the elections were rigged, as evidenced by ACORN....I see you are from Hawaii, do you think Bambi's purported birth certificate was "rigged"? Do you have any evidence he was born in Hawaii, or are you just bias because you are from Hawaii? From my research, it indicates he was born in Mombassa, Kenya....and even the Kenyan Ambassador confirmed that yesterday....what's your evidence?
Old 11-25-2008, 04:40 AM   #8
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhisattva View Post
You do not know that Sinclair was wrong, in fact I believe he was correct. The elections were rigged as they have been for many elections. I am reading Light-Seeds, and I would suggest you do the same, then you may have some basic clarity, which should turn you away from your unfounded bias.

IMHO, Michael is an enlightened man.

Peace to you.
if he was correct, he would have known about the rigged election.
I would hardly say I have an unfounded bias on anything, I personally had nothing to do with the election and understand that it is a puppet goverment anyway reguardless of who is on stage.

I could give you some unbelievable reading on who and what we are and why we are here. (a perfect raindrop)

This information was given to me by a very wise person who tells people for free, he makes no videos or holds no lectures, he just talks to those willing to listen.
Those with an open mind get much from what he has to say.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:01 AM   #9
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Speaking of the fault of others - some Zen

Thanks for your posts

The four part mini video series has nothing at all to do with current politics and predictions, it has to do with where our focus is. I knew about the rigged election and chose NOT to focus on that. I know about many more things, you can see that in my link "Hiding The Obsidian Mirror."

I suggest those who criticize the work of art by the video director (my web master) would look at the trees and read again the words inlaid over the images. As to the questions posed, my "prediction" is beyond right and wrong - as you will soon figure out for yourself.

Here is the text:
Hiding The Obsidian Mirror
http://Passage11.com/Mirror.htm

Many thanks to Bodhisattva and to all those who can THINK & say positive things. Those are the ones who will make it through the changes.

Criticism is old paradigm thought, and we are to live beyond thought. Whitley Strieber said once, and I paraphrase, that the "end times" means also the end of cynicism, criticism, negativity, and bad attitudes. Think about it :-)

Here someZen:

Speaking of the Faults of Others

by Bhikshuni Thubten Chodron©

"I vow not to talk about the faults of others." In the Zen tradition, this is one of the bodhisattva vows. For fully ordained monastics the same principle is expressed in the payattika vow to abandon slander. It is also contained in the Buddha's recommendation to all of us to avoid the ten destructive actions, the fifth of which is using our speech to create disharmony.

The Motivation

What an undertaking! I can't speak for you, the reader, but I find this very difficult. I have an old habit of talking about the faults of others. In fact, it's so habitual that sometimes I don't realize I've done it until afterwards.

What lies behind this tendency to put others down? One of my teachers, Geshe Ngawang Dhargye, used to say, "You get together with a friend and talk about the faults of this person and the misdeeds of that one. Then you go on to discuss others' mistakes and negative qualities. In the end, the two of you feel good because you've agreed you're the two best people in the world."

When I look inside, I have to acknowledge he's right. Fueled by insecurity, I mistakenly think that if others are wrong, bad, or fault-ridden, then in comparison I must be right, good, and capable. Does the strategy of putting others down to build up my own self-esteem work? Hardly.

Another situation in which we speak about others' faults is when we're angry with them. Here we may talk about their faults for a variety of reasons. Sometimes it's to win other people over to our side. "If I tell these other people about the argument Bob and I had and convince them that he is wrong and I'm right before Bob can tell them about the argument, then they'll side with me." Underlying that is the thought, "If others think I'm right, then I must be." It's a weak attempt to convince ourselves we're okay when we haven't spent the time honestly evaluating our own motivations and actions.

At other times, we may talk about others' faults because we're jealous of them. We want to be respected and appreciated as much as they are. In the back of our minds, there's the thought, "If others see the bad qualities of the people I think are better than me, then instead of honoring and helping them, they'll praise and assist me." Or we think, "If the boss thinks that person is unqualified, she'll promote me instead." Does this strategy win others' respect and appreciation? Hardly.

Some people "psychoanalyze" others, using their half-baked knowledge of pop-psychology to put someone down. Comments such as "he's borderline" or "she's paranoid" make it sound as if we have authoritative insight into someone's internal workings, when in reality we disdain their faults because our ego was affronted. Casually psychoanalyzing others can be especially harmful, for it may unfairly cause a third party to be biased or suspicious.

The Results

What are the results of speaking of others' faults? First, we become known as a busybody. Others won't want to confide in us because they're afraid we'll tell others, adding our own judgments to make them look bad. I am cautious of people who chronically complain about others. I figure that if they speak that way about one person, they will probably speak that way about me, given the right conditions. In other words, I don't trust people who continuously criticize others.

Second, we have to deal with the person whose mistakes we publicized when they find out what we said, which, by the time they hear it, has been amplified in intensity. That person may tell others our faults in order to retaliate, not an exceptionally mature action, but one in keeping with our own actions.

Third, some people get stirred up when they hear about others' faults. For example, if one person at an office or factory talks behind the back of another, everyone in the work place may get angry and gang up on the person who has been criticized. This can set off backbiting throughout the workplace and cause factions to form. Is this conducive for a harmonious work environment? Hardly.

Fourth, are we happy when our mind picks faults in others? Hardly. When we focus on negativities or mistakes, our own mind isn't very happy. Thoughts such as, "Sue has a hot temper. Joe bungled the job. Liz is incompetent. Sam is unreliable," aren't conducive for our own mental happiness.

Fifth, by speaking badly of others, we create the cause for others to speak badly of us. This may occur in this life if the person we have criticized puts us down, or it may happen in future lives when we find ourselves unjustly blamed or scapegoated. When we are the recipients of others' harsh speech, we need to recall that this is a result of our own actions: we created the cause; now the result comes. We put negativity in the universe and in our own mindstream; now it is coming back to us. There's no sense being angry and blaming anyone else if we were the ones who created the principal cause of our problem.

Close Resemblances

There are a few situations in which seemingly speaking of others' faults may be appropriate or necessary. Although these instances closely resemble criticizing others, they are not actually the same. What differentiates them? Our motivation. Speaking of others' faults has an element of maliciousness in it and is always motivated by self-concern. Our ego wants to get something out of this; it wants to look good by making others look bad. On the other hand, appropriate discussion of others' faults is done with concern and/or compassion; we want to clarify a situation, prevent harm, or offer help.

Let's look at a few examples. When we are asked to write a reference for someone who is not qualified, we have to be truthful, speaking of the person's talents as well as his weaknesses so that the prospective employer or landlord can determine if this person is able to do what is expected. Similarly, we may have to warn someone of another's tendencies in order to avert a potential problem. In both these cases, our motivation is not to criticize the other, nor do we embellish her inadequacies. Rather, we try to give an unbiased description of what we see.

Sometimes we suspect that our negative view of a person is limited and biased, and we talk to a friend who does not know the other person but who can help us see other angles. This gives us a fresh, more constructive perspective and ideas about how to get along with the person. Our friend might also point out our buttons - our defenses and sensitive areas - that are exaggerating the other's defects, so that we can work on them.

At other times, we may be confused by someone's actions and consult a mutual friend in order to learn more about that person's background, how she might be looking at the situation, or what we could reasonably expect from her. Or, we may be dealing with a person whom we suspect has some problems, and we consult an expert in the field to learn how to work with such a person. In both these instances, our motivation is to help the other and to resolve the difficulty.

In another case, a friend may unknowingly be involved in a harmful behavior or act in a way that puts others off. In order to protect him from the results of his own blindness, we may say something. Here we do so without a critical tone of voice or a judgmental attitude, but with compassion, in order to point out his fault or mistake so he can remedy it. However, in doing so, we must let go of our agenda that wants the other person to change. People must often learn from their own experience; we cannot control them. We can only be there for them.

The Underlying Attitude

In order to stop pointing out others' faults, we have to work on our underlying mental habit of judging others. Even if we don't say anything to or about them, as long as we are mentally tearing someone down, it's likely we'll communicate that through giving someone a condescending look, ignoring him in a social situation, or rolling our eyes when his name is brought up in conversation.

The opposite of judging and criticizing others is regarding their good qualities and kindness. This is a matter of training our minds to look at what is positive in others rather than what doesn't meet our approval. Such training makes the difference between our being happy, open, and loving or depressed, disconnected, and bitter.

We need to try to cultivate the habit of noticing what is beautiful, endearing, vulnerable, brave, struggling, hopeful, kind, and inspiring in others. If we pay attention to that, we won't be focusing on their faults. Our joyful attitude and tolerant speech that result from this will enrich those around us and will nourish contentment, happiness and love within ourselves. The quality of our own lives thus depends on whether we find fault with our experience or see what is beautiful in it.

Seeing the faults of others is about missing opportunities to love. It's also about not having the skills to properly nourish ourselves with heart-warming interpretations as opposed to feeding ourselves a mental diet of poison. When we are habituated with mentally picking out the faults of others, we tend to do this with ourselves as well. This can lead us to devalue our entire lives. What a tragedy it is when we overlook the preciousness and opportunity of our lives and our Buddha potential.

Thus we must lighten up, cut ourselves some slack, and accept ourselves as we are in this moment while we simultaneously try to become better human beings in the future. This doesn't mean we ignore our mistakes, but that we are not so pejorative about them. We appreciate our own humanness; we have confidence in our potential and in the heart-warming qualities we have developed so far.

What are these qualities? Let's keep things simple: they are our ability to listen, to smile, to forgive, to help out in small ways. Nowadays we have lost sight of what is really valuable on a personal level and instead tend to look to what publicly brings acclaim. We need to come back to appreciating ordinary beauty and stop our infatuation with the high-achieving, the polished, and the famous.

Everyone wants to be loved - to have his or her positive aspects noticed and acknowledged, to be cared for and treated with respect. Almost everyone is afraid of being judged, criticized, and rejected as unworthy. Cultivating the mental habit that sees our own and others' beauty brings happiness to ourselves and others; it enables us to feel and to extend love. Leaving aside the mental habit that finds faults prevents suffering for ourselves and others. This should be the heart of our spiritual practice. For this reason, His Holiness the Dalai Lama said, "My religion is kindness."

We may still see our own and others' imperfections, but our mind is gentler, more accepting and spacious. People don't care so much if we see their faults, when they are confident that we care for them and appreciate what is admirable in them.

Speaking with Understanding and Compassion

The opposite of speaking of the faults of others is speaking with understanding and compassion. For those engaged in spiritual practice and for those who want to live harmoniously with others, this is essential. When we look at other's good qualities, we feel happy that they exist. Acknowledging people's good qualities to them and to others makes our own mind happy; it promotes harmony in the environment; and it gives people useful feedback.

Praising others should be part of our daily life and part of our Dharma practice. Imagine what our life would be like if we trained our minds to dwell on others' talents and good attributes. We would feel much happier and so would they! We would get along better with others, and our families, work environments, and living situations would be much more harmonious. We place the seeds from such positive actions on our mindstream, creating the cause for harmonious relationships and success in our spiritual and temporal aims.

An interesting experiment is to try to say something nice to or about someone every day for a month. Try it. It makes us much more aware of what we say and why. It encourages us to change our perspective so that we notice others' good qualities. Doing so also improves our relationships tremendously.

A few years ago, I gave this as a homework assignment at a Dharma class, encouraging people to try to praise even someone they didn't like very much. The next week I asked the students how they did. One man said that the first day he had to make something up in order to speak positively to a fellow colleague. But after that, the man was so much nicer to him that it was easy to see his good qualities and speak about them!"

The above quotation is from: http://www.thubtenchodron.org/DailyL...of_others.html

If you like this kind of thread, here is another one:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7888
"A SPIRITUAL CONSPIRACY"

Peace

Last edited by StClair; 11-25-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:32 AM   #10
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Deleted by mod- Steve G

Last edited by Steve_G; 11-25-2008 at 11:43 PM.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:42 AM   #11
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Hi my friend

Many thanks for your kind words.

Pointing out the TRUTH is NOT criticism, it is saying what is. Example. The Buddha head in above post you criticize has BLUE as back ground. You want to discuss the blue? I am just saying the obvious, what is, that it is blue..

As a matter of fact I have rarely ever mentioned the name, let alone ever criticized the person, you mention - and I wish him indeed well in his future undertakings, as I am sure he is about to find out just about right now today how limited the framework is in which he has chosen to do his good works.

And this was his choice, to work inside and for the old paradigm, which is restrictive and limited by nature. Had he asked me for my advice I would have guided him in a different or more productive direction.

You want to SEE "criticism" in action, then watch the stellar performance act given by The "Terminator" California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger a few nights before the "election" - now THATs criticism, albeit of the good fun kind... any time I want some fun I rewatch that video where the Austrian-American gave the world a quick tour around the issues... you have to hand it to Schwarzi, he decked them in good... :-)

My above-mentioned audio-video (and all my work with Project Camelot since September 2006) has been focusing on the new paradigm and on solutions. Not a bad word was ever said - to my knowing.

We spoke about criticizing the work of art presented by the director of my film. This is the subject topic here now. Have you watched the four small videos? Anything constructive you wished to add about the 4 videos which is what this thread was about?

Wishing you well too TruthSayer. I hope for you that you did your home work for the times ahead.

Let the thread refocus on the images and messages of the four videos peacefully please,many thanks.

Here to be blunt we are not discussing anyone or anything else but the 4 videos :-)
I know this may sound self-involved and yet Ms Cassidy is a distinct part of it too...

Peace

Last edited by StClair; 11-25-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:29 PM   #12
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

you plainly state in your video that you predicted Palin and then you said you will stand by your prediction you say that it will be 2012.
how can that not be about politics and predictions?

You where half right though, a woman will be sitting in the Whitehouse within the next 4 years, possibly in less than 3.
I will give a clue, If anything should happen to both President and vice President, who do you think takes the role as commander in chief?

Answer, the secretary of state! who could that be?

I would also like to inform you that there are a large varieties of cherry trees, although most blossom in spring there are a few varieties that blossom in late autumn and during the winter months.
How do I know this? over 20 years in horticulture.

so the blossoming of a cherry tree is not a sign, it is its natural cycle.

Last edited by munkey; 11-25-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:50 PM   #13
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default The Ancient One

Yes out of courtesy I answered Ms Cassidy's question, since it was November 5 - and thus "the topic of the day."

Are you inherently predicting the unspeakable? Be careful what thoughts wander through your mind. remember what I stated about the consequence of taking the resposibility of a prediction and then please do read Light-Seeds.

((In brackets: It might also be that given the informations I receive from other sources, I will advise Mrs. Palin NOT to run for President of the USA by then - as we could factor in that there might not be any of it (USA) left by then, and instead have Alaska secede and structure an alliance with Medvedev and Putin. After all, Alaska in on lease as you know. And the resources for America are there, as you also know, okay.))

Very good, about the cherry tree, I did not know that, albeit this particular one I photographed never blossomed before in November, anything else, maybe about "The Ancient One" or the videos themselves?

I am glad we can be peaceful in our exchanges. I found it interesting to show the "Ancient One" giving us silent wordless teachings, while the camera was showing the invisible Nordic crafts -- did you notice those while watching the videos with your 3rd eye looking at the sky?

Peace

Last edited by StClair; 11-25-2008 at 01:58 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:02 PM   #14
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

In all honesty, I got to just passed the cherry tree part and thought that there are 2 points on which you where incorrect in the first few minutes and stopped watching, although I have listened to your other interviews from project camelot.

One thing I am noticing with nearly all phsycics/mediums/channelers is that an awful lot of them have books to sell and each tends to repeat pretty much what the others have said.
Once a winning formula is obtained, many follow that same receipe for their own agenda.

I have spent most of my life working outside in nature, most of the time alone which gave me plenty of oportunities to ask questions and look for answers, I suppose after asking so many questions that I am looking for something more than what is being offered by most seers.
I believe in spirit and soul, I believe we are all connected and pass on bits of ourselves onto others and also take from them.

The hardest question I ever asked myself was not "who am I?" or "what am I?" or even "what am I doing here?"
The hardest question I have asked myself is "Why am I?"

I will ask you to ask yourself that same question "why am I?"
please let me know what conclusion you made from the question.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:17 PM   #15
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Yes I respect your point very much. My first sentence in the audio-video gives a very clear and profound openening statement to all these matters you bring up.

That answer which you want from me is definitely in my book :-)

Don't read my book if you have all the answers. I dont want nor need to sell you anything, and in my book I say that i am neither a psychic nor a medium, let alone a channeler, nor actually a contactee either.

I am a Nordic seer. I say things if I feel it is important to say them.

My point OF THIS THREAD was that my web master had presented, for free, a very beautiful work of art to enhance the work of Project Camelot - and that certainly I had no intention to talk about predictions and politics, and this is why offer you for free all my web sites and this page in particular:

Hiding the Obsidian Mirror -- http://Passage11.com/Mirror.htm

I posted its full text on one of these threads already, and it has been discussed, and so the video series was the next step in this direction. Maybe you listen to my words for a few minutes to the end, and really study the videos. Usually Ms cassidy does not bother me with predictions and politics, she knows better herself, she calls usually to ask what advice I have to offer, in light of finding solutions, which she knows my whole work is about. Light-Seeds is full of them, and it is clear you have found solutions, so welcome to the club.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Peace

Last edited by StClair; 11-25-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #16
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Deleted by mod- Steve G

Last edited by Steve_G; 11-25-2008 at 11:43 PM.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:23 PM   #17
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
The hardest question I have asked myself is "Why am I?"

This is like asking a question for the meaning to life. The meaning of life constitutes a philosophical question concerning the purpose and significance of human existence or are we talking about all life? This is something we all need to figure out for ourselves. I for one live for love, and experiences of life in general. These can be good experiences or bad but that act of living through these experiences helps grow our and the universes consciousness to a higher state.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:45 PM   #18
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

SarahMay
We just stated we do not wish to criticize others, and what you offered and stated is disrespectful to both the intention of this thread, to Mrs. Palin, and to your own self. I suggest you apologize to Mrs. Palin.

I could easily have started this thread out of my witness area in which I have moderator privileges where I would have deleted your comments. But I am like Ms Cassidy for freedom - and in this exercise here I am teaching my friends at my zone a few things while they watch this thread unfold, so you have shown exactly what i explained to the advanced ones, that we will deal with low levels in real life if we choose to be in real life. So we let your commentary shine brightly for itself.

One would think that at Avalon you would have learned to discern between mass media manip and the truth.

Here is another page: http://Light-Seeds.com/Palin.html

Have you watched the 4 videos we are discussing here?
You wished to add something of substance to this thread?

Thanks.

Thanks David for your great comments, they are well received on this end Sir :-)

Last edited by StClair; 11-25-2008 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:57 PM   #19
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Deleted by mod- STeve G

Last edited by Steve_G; 11-25-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:33 PM   #20
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

On the videos,

Well there are certain obvious things that one could comment on like the ways in which nature shows us how to deal with obstacles, like giant walls !!

That tree growing on the wall is really quite something. To stress a really important issue in a light hearted way let me ask you this. This has been a preoccupation of mine for a long long time. Why is everything important in coded or encoded, whichever. So this scenario occured to me (light-hearted, just before I get leaped on for professing some kind of 'truth' ere, ok?)

So you die and you go whereever your culture takes you, nirvana, heaven, samsara etc... And you finally get to ask, why the hell didn't you say it clearly, instead of in signs and codes and hieroglyphics etc.. If you had just explained better maybe we would all have had a easier time and some would have had a better chance. Your answer comes as follows.

I sent you a giant 300 year old tree, so big you just couldn't miss it, right outside your window. In the summer it shaded you and in the winter you could see how it withstood ever element and bent and swayed with the other forces of nature. It housed animals of all kinds and bred shade for other plants to shield them from the elements. It asked nothing of you and supplied you with cleaner air. At first it was small but every year as people still didn't see I made it bigger and bigger. I don't understand how you could have missed this sign of unconditional love.

Or you are in a city, and the answer comes, well I sent you huge billboards that encouraged you to action every day, huge ones that said 'just do it' and 'Be all that you can be' or 'because you're worth it'. The less people noticed the bigger the ad's got, I don't understand how you missed it, it was a metaphor or an image, its was in your own language !

I sent you opportunity after opportunity to give, the homeless man outside your door you shielded your eyes from, sometimes physically stepped over, but you didn't give. I sent you children to remind you to play but you hurt them by giving no attention and now they like you will probably never see either, because you did not show them how to see what was in front of you everyday.

This is not meant to hide any religious agenda, I'm not at all inclined in that way, this is just to say observe observe observe..................all the truths are in front of your nose, even the bad ones. What may be meaningless to someone else could hold the secret to what you have been asking.

Watch numbers, bits of sentences you overhear, place names and especially words, break them up and see what happens, read what you see not what you know. like DIS - EASE or IN - SIGHT or one that everyone knows HIS -STORY. Don't they now reveal their not so hidden secrets.

Have fun

Geraldine
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:32 PM   #21
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Why is it encoded ?

Dear Geraldine

Good point, why does the Force of Light encode its presence? Does it have to protect itself?

Perhaps the answer is in the question. Thanks so much for your observations that show you can observe what the lense of the seers shows...

On a slightly different note, while preparing my future mini video podcast / forecast series... and while studying with an investigative depth psychology eye (in Scorpio moon) the writings of people at large and while in discussions with friends and clients...

What occurs to some of us when we are looking at all of Avalon and many other forums is that most people are deeply sad and depressed that the ancient Light is taking over while their Roman empire is crumbling, and it is ever so subtle, and yet when you read through thousands of posts, videos, books, articles, essays and contributions, and you really LOOK between the lines of what is left unsaid, like the SEER who observes the Ancient One, you will find out that mass psychosis is breaking out because the LIGHT is actually winning.

This is why the light-bearers and light-workers get attacked.

This is a key thing I predicted in Light-Seeds would happen.

Peace and many thanks for your presence here

Last edited by StClair; 11-25-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:02 PM   #22
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Yes anyone one who is experiencing something new is very confused, all new ideas are frightening not for what they are but for what you now must do because you know the new thing. You can't unknow something, you can hide from it OK and that creates separation or you can disrespect yourself enough to doubt the feeling in your gut, but somewhere inside you know and it will keep coming back to haunt you unless you face it. And with all things once faced, however bad, you realise that it is way better to know in the first place.

Like when an addict finally faces the truth, they are way more vunerable than they were when they were inside of the addiction, sure that they were right and justified.

No one has even half the answers to all the possible questions but I do really really believe that if you ask the question then you must know or know how to get the answer. Its the question that's important.

"The torch of doubt and chaos, this is what the sage steers by."

Thanks for your kind words
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:45 PM   #23
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default The torch of chaos & doubt

Thanks... I like that saying... never heard it before.

It is reminiscent of the analogy by Socrates of "The Cave Dwellers"

Friends who are interested - read "Leaving The Cave"
http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...aving-the-cave

Definitely, those who are scared of the real change that is coming are not up to it, and this is what we see happening here with the snickering remarks allover this forum and the infighting and all of it allover the world.

After all this forum is a mere micro-cosm of what is out there, and it does not pass the Krisnamurti test of what I deem to be a Radiant Zone - okay - now I have said it in Scorpio moon, with terminal truth.

It is like people making jokes on the deck of the Titanic while it hits the ice berg at night. It is very ice cold out there and many will swim in the ice, so I understand that making silly jokes is one way of coping with naked fear...

So those who in good faith and with pure intent show the way as ancient way showers, to prevent accidents, and who report back solutions as scouts from and in their time lines, are then singled out for ridicule and personal attacks. That is another phenomenon we have seen at work here.

And the leading lights are simply shot at,
hunted down, their threads deleted, etc.

This is not new to me as those who have read Light-Seeds know. I have seen this all my life, since I am four years old, and so now at age 49 I am mature enough to address them all, like the Captain of the Titanic.

Only I have made arrangements for the life boats and the few I find capable enough to be hauled into the life boats. I know this sounds unkind but is not. Like I explained to Bill Ryan, in these enlightening and dangerous times we want people who are with it. Not people who are dysfunctional.

If certain people prefer the crazies on their life boats, have it. Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh has used this metaphor in his work and he agrees withe me. We want people who can be calm and who can smile like the Buddha when panic breaks out.

If there is one chaotic element in a life boat, the whole crew is at risk, and this is where my approach differs from others, because i have enough life times to remember where we tried it in ways that did not work.

So while many around the world rejoyce in utter delusion at the news that the controllers of the Roman empire have seated their new "Stupid One" (term in Nostradamus prophecy) to become their new chief executive, we who know have made alternative arrangements.

There is good news I heard today while Citibank got busted:

The Free Lakota Bank is open for business with gold and silver. The ancient Light is returning and so I heard ancient voices saying there is reason to be happy and to rejoyce.

Here: http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...t-money-parlay

GOOD THINGS are in the making.

As I stated to Kerry Cassidy, if we really are the change we wish to see and focus only there, we are going to see great things happening because we are the ones who are making them happen.

We will soon be showing more mini video-series at my zone for the insiders.
Meanwhile here is a PDF Presentation: http://Light-Seeds.com/Earth.pdf

Peace

Last edited by StClair; 11-25-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:02 PM   #24
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

As to that other issue of who is to be "elected" there is apparently a lawyer, Mr. Titus, an expert constitutionalist, who states that the electors' duty is to make sure that whoever they send in on Dec 15th is indeed fulfilling the requirements stated by the Constitution to be President of the USA. There are some (few simple) legally stated requirements as we around the world all know who understand the difference between the "rule OF law" and the "rule BY law."

A quote from the source link below:

Titus holds a law degree cum laude from Harvard, is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court and a long list of federal court districts, and helped found a law school. He told WND the framers of the Constitution specifically wanted the electors, citizen voters from all the states, to determine the presidency to avoid chief executives who are indebted to political parties or court decisions.

In 1788, Titus noted, Alexander Hamilton wrote in the Federalist Papers on the issue of the presidential election that "nothing was more to be desired than that every practicable obstacle should be opposed to cabal, intrigue, and corruption."

This can be read up here: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=81944

Last edited by StClair; 11-25-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:17 PM   #25
David
Avalon Senior Member

This would definitely be a defining moment in U.S. history. If Obama were to fail the eligibility requirements, I'm afraid discontentment would spill out into the streets. The possibilities a of a time line shift towards McCain and Palin could still be proven true.

StClair, your very welcome sir.
David is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio video, cassiidy, st.clair