Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-15-2008, 09:26 AM   #1
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Default An interview with Billy Meier?

Hi Bill and Kerry,

Although I have writtten you an e-mail several months ago concerning an interview with Meier and got a quick reply from you guys, I still would like to know if there is an update to the situation?

It'd be graet if you guys could get him to do it. I am having a lot of positive feelings about him. Most of his stories seems quite true although some are colored by whoever god knows to make him look like an idiot.

Regards.

Last edited by Midnight Oil; 09-15-2008 at 10:11 AM.
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:29 PM   #2
Banned

Default Re: An interview with Billy Meier?

I'm under the impression that he's jaded and doesn't do interviews anymore.

He answers some question posed to him through his FIGU website's forum, but with the exception of the (2005?) film "The Silent Revolution of Truth" I haven't seen many interviews with him (that weren't his own books) since the early 90s. I could be wrong though

It'd be great if they did get an interview, though. If for no other reason than to see how his views and beliefs have changed since the "beginning" of his contacts.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:04 AM   #3
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

He may because Kerry and Bill spent most of their time in Switzerland. This would be an interesting interview. Timely too.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:03 AM   #4
sprocket
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
Hi Bill and Kerry,.....It'd be graet if you guys could get him to do it. I am having a lot of positive feelings about him. Most of his stories seems quite true although some are colored by whoever god knows to make him look like an idiot.

Regards.
Hi. Billy Meier is one of the hardest 'players' to take seriously. First, there has been some first-rate analysis done on some of his most (in)famous photos which clearly point to skullduggery. Even if you were to give him the benefit of the doubt on these, there have been undeniable attempts to decieve, where he has been caught out - eg. the picture of the 'flying dino' which is a photo of a picture hanging in a nearby (for him) museum, his blonde alien women photo who turned out to have been snapped from a 50/60's american sit-com, the 'spaceship' photo whose exact contours matched perfectly lids off barrels found in his shed, the 'laser gun' which is identical to a toy that was sold and still available on eBay. There have been many more, but these are the ones I recall from my research where he was "caught with his hand in the cookie-jar" - and he knew it, as witnessed by the absolutely pathetic explanations he personally provided! One of his main excuses was that MIB's had tampered with his photos, where, despite many of them having been in the public domain for decades, neither he or his followers noticed this blatant tampering - until they were shown to be undeniably fraudulent! imo, by far his most far-fetched 'explanation' concerned the barrel-lids similarity, which if you are not familiar with, you should have no problem finding...

Believe it or not, I started out "wanting to believe" as this is one of the most famous individuals on the scene, but even if he is a genuine contactee, the number of times he has been 'outed' in his attempts to fabricate evidence, imo leaves him with zero credibility.....

Last edited by sprocket; 09-16-2008 at 01:06 AM.
sprocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:21 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
but even if he is a genuine contactee, the number of times he has been 'outed' in his attempts to fabricate evidence, imo leaves him with zero credibility.....
Yeeeahhh, I know. IMO I'd say 'little' as opposed to 'zero'. Someone sent me the audiobook of the "Contact Notes" and I got about 3/4 of the way through it (it was 26 hours long IIRC) when I came to the conclusion that this guy had to be totally insane (in that he has some very vivid hallucinations and delusions), has an incredible imagination and was once a successful hoaxter, this is real, or a combination of all these things.

I lean toward 'combination of all these things', though I am a firm believer that hoaxes are usually BS unless they were created as a vehicle to turn on people to a new/different idea (ex. Ong's Hat/Incunablua). But deluded people may be 'crazy' to some extent, that thinking 'outside the lines' is something we all should try to do... 'crazy' people dont HAVE to try, and as a result there is a lot that can be learned from them regardless.

I personally think the guy's a little off (maybe an understatement)((well we're all a little off, atleast by 'mainstream' standards for being into this stuff), but I think it's likely that he has had some kind of experiance with ETs. His predictions are scary in that many have come true and few never occured. Whateever his motives for his many, many frauds his message remains and it should be considered for what may be taken from it.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:45 AM   #6
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

it seems to me that somebody of billy's intillect (regardless of his sincerity) wouldn't simply take a picture of another picture and pass it off as authentic. likewise for snapping a picture of a tv sitcom. lets not forget about the fact that people have been spreading lies about billy since he started talking. many people have said the pic of one of his ET friends was that of a Sears model or something like that. that was never proven, the two pics just looked similar. there are many possibilities other than he was caught in a lie. but it's not my job to speculate

also, does anybody have a link to the "gun" billy was given? it's my understanding that wendell stevens looked all over the place for that gun and couldn't find it anywhere. if toy guns do exist that resemble the gun in the pic it would only disprove billy's claims if there is also a date the toy was made
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:01 AM   #7
Banned

Old 09-16-2008, 03:03 AM   #8
sprocket
Avalon Senior Member

It's been a few years since I researched this stuff but I seem to recall that his 'stunningly accurate predictions' had little basis in fact either - despite being sold on the notion that there was incontrovertible proof available that all of his predictions were published in advance, in reality in many instances, no actual evidence exists, particularily concerning those that involved his biggest 'sucesses'! That said, some predictions that were shown to have been published in advance, did prove accurate. However, it was argued in at least one of these instances that I remember, that the vagueness of the prediction, coupled with the fact that he was off by about 10 months, detracted from it somewhat!

That said, the 'predictive prowess' of practically all of these divinely-inspired individuals really sucks! If this info is actually coming from ET's, it looks increasingly likely that they have little more idea of what the future holds than we do....
Old 09-16-2008, 03:12 AM   #9
sprocket
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
it seems to me that somebody of billy's intillect (regardless of his sincerity) wouldn't simply take a picture of another picture and pass it off as authentic. likewise for snapping a picture of a tv sitcom. lets not forget about the fact that people have been spreading lies about billy since he started talking. many people have said the pic of one of his ET friends was that of a Sears model or something like that. that was never proven, the two pics just looked similar. there are many possibilities other than he was caught in a lie. but it's not my job to speculate

also, does anybody have a link to the "gun" billy was given? it's my understanding that wendell stevens looked all over the place for that gun and couldn't find it anywhere. if toy guns do exist that resemble the gun in the pic it would only disprove billy's claims if there is also a date the toy was made
All of this stuff is well researched and available on the ATS forum. Suffice it to say, identical parts for the 'gun' existed on toys produced years before. There is also a better picture available (if memory serves) of Billy's gun, and as I said, they are still bought and sold on eBay by collectors, so a comparasion can be made. All this stuff has been done to death on a few massive threads on ATS...

btw, the picture of the flying dino-bird is absolutely undeniably fake as the exact same picture is hanging in the Museum, and has done so for decades, probably before Billy was even born! Yet this was passed off as a time-travel picture for years - then someone pointed out the museum pic....

Last edited by sprocket; 09-16-2008 at 03:20 AM.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:27 AM   #10
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

the first time I ever heard of Billy Meier was as a ufo fraud so I just didn't look deeply into his stuff at all, I heard stuff about how his (ex) wife came foward with info about how he used trash can lids to fake his flying saucers?
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:43 AM   #11
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

i believe michael st. clair alluded to the fact that he was "handled" afterwards

(by whom is the question)...can't find the exact thread.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:42 AM   #12
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Some friends of mine visited him couple of years ago, he wasn't there when they showed up. But my friends,who are proffesional photographers, said they were stunned when they saw the much bigger pictures of ufo's hanginin on the walls of the facility. They said it was almost impossible to fake those ufo pictures with the technology available during those years. Oh well we need to see'em first hand.

It'd be awesome if Bill and Kerry could get him to do the interview, than we would have some better idea of his messages.

Last edited by Midnight Oil; 09-16-2008 at 08:45 AM.
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:39 AM   #13
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: An interview with Billy Meier?

Billy is for real. The piles of fakes are there because he is too 'for real'.
Governments have spent literally millions to debunk and discredit Billy, none of it has worked. More people have found the Billy Meier story than any other Contactees story. That says a lot about how valuable the info really is.

'Dolphin' is totally correct that Billy has been managed since the story broke in the 70's. It's impossible to point a finger, the Plejaren have offended almost everybody.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:58 PM   #14
Debugged

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post
Billy is for real. The piles of fakes are there because he is too 'for real'.
Governments have spent literally millions to debunk and discredit Billy, none of it has worked. More people have found the Billy Meier story than any other Contactees story. That says a lot about how valuable the info really is.

'Dolphin' is totally correct that Billy has been managed since the story broke in the 70's. It's impossible to point a finger, the Plejaren have offended almost everybody.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here, completely. Do you think he's "managed" by TPTB, or by the Plejarans? Both? After having read his/their version of the Gospel, I'd have to agree with you that they easily offended many with that publication.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:10 PM   #15
sprocket
Avalon Senior Member

There is a thin line between belief and religion, and many Billy Meier disciples view it as the latter, without even attempting to specifically defend the multiple glaring in-consistencies involved! Just to take a single instance, kindly explain the flying dino-bird? Could it be a case of the MIB's painting a portrait of Billy's photo, purported to be from distant pre-history, then time-travelling themselves back to the more recent past and hanging it in the museum - all in an effort to debunk him!

The scary thing is many believers probaly view this as a credible scenario!

Last edited by sprocket; 09-17-2008 at 03:12 PM.