Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 06:59 PM   #26
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please post here if from Ireland

hi all

i dont drive (daydream to much to be safe lol) so it will have to be buses and trains for me, but i do the rota in work so can pretty much take what ever day i want off to meet up. belfast would be the easiest place to get too but i dont mind really as long as we start doing something it is easy to talk on a computer but a lot better face to face. there has to be more out there that feel the same surely not just a handful of people with their eyes open.
mopbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:04 PM   #27
Viva
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Quick hello to everybody! I live in Cork city, 41 years of age and have been sucking up every bit of information on UFO`s for the past 30 years or so. "Project Camolet" when i first came accross it over a year ago was a breath of fresh air. The "jig-saw" started to fit together!! I`m not hung up on the small details because the bigger picture is whats important..J-6`s J-22`s J-55`s it doesn`t really matter to me at this point. I have been to mexico many,many times and i have to much respect for the Mayan culture to ignore the ending of their calander or in their words the coming of the "apocalypse" I also have hope because the translation of their meaning of apocalypse is "revelation". It has been proven to me time and time again about the existance of aliens, roswell, phoneix lights, shank habour, rendelsham forest, 30,000 airline pilots, men who walked on the moon, Jimmy Carter, governor of arizona, the mexican military, the french government, british government etc etc... but it all still does my head in.. I`m finding it hard to believe that we are in the final straight.. I find David Wilcox and George Green`s conversations the ones i listen to most but I have not come to any decisions yet as to what I`m going to do. Things seem to be happening fast but Im still not going to get carried away. Life goes on day to day. I will say this, if i was a millionaire i would be writing this from South America, I`m not so I have to evaluate Ireland and i think we are "safe" (I use that word loosely) from most senarios except George Greens " WW111"
regards
Gerard
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:41 PM   #28
THE REAL JOHN DOE

Wink Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Old 09-16-2008, 08:05 PM   #29
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Hiya Viva,
"Things seem to be happening fast but Im still not going to get carried away. Life goes on day to day. "
I agree with that Gerard, but I think it wise to make preparation for sudden eventuallities that are coming, and if they don't happen, all well and good, at least we'll have made new friends of the same mindset .There's not many 'out there' can can say that.
Keep posting & don't be a stranger now. G'luck to ye!
Tom
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:32 PM   #30
conec
Avalon Senior Member

conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:39 PM   #31
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva View Post
Quick hello to everybody! I live in Cork city, 41 years of age and have been sucking up every bit of information on UFO`s for the past 30 years or so. "Project Camolet" when i first came accross it over a year ago was a breath of fresh air. The "jig-saw" started to fit together!! I`m not hung up on the small details because the bigger picture is whats important..J-6`s J-22`s J-55`s it doesn`t really matter to me at this point. I have been to mexico many,many times and i have to much respect for the Mayan culture to ignore the ending of their calander or in their words the coming of the "apocalypse" I also have hope because the translation of their meaning of apocalypse is "revelation". It has been proven to me time and time again about the existance of aliens, roswell, phoneix lights, shank habour, rendelsham forest, 30,000 airline pilots, men who walked on the moon, Jimmy Carter, governor of arizona, the mexican military, the french government, british government etc etc... but it all still does my head in.. I`m finding it hard to believe that we are in the final straight.. I find David Wilcox and George Green`s conversations the ones i listen to most but I have not come to any decisions yet as to what I`m going to do. Things seem to be happening fast but Im still not going to get carried away. Life goes on day to day. I will say this, if i was a millionaire i would be writing this from South America, I`m not so I have to evaluate Ireland and i think we are "safe" (I use that word loosely) from most senarios except George Greens " WW111"
regards
Gerard
Howaya George
Good to hear from another owl fella, ( Im 40 ) your story so much resembles my own its uncanny. You say you have not come to any decisions yet as to what to to.
Can I make suggestion, get involved with the ongoing efforts on this thread to form some sort of a group that could meet regularly in various locations across the country. The people showing interest so far are flung far and wide so its gonna take some organisation to get a meeting together. I would suggest somewhere central, maybe in a cheap hotel for a night. I can imagine sitting in the bar for half the night disscussing these things without being laughed at or patronised. Sound good?

Thanks,

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:56 PM   #32
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings

May I suggest something which might generate a bit of fun.
AS we are trying to gather together a group of like minded people from around Ireland to meet up and have disscussions, Lets give ourselves a name,
Like a club name, you know, lets say : The Clandestine Clan, oh jeez did I say that!!! Its only a bit of craic, but have a go, I DARE YE, as Tom would say.
Let me throw a few out there: Truthsayers, ufolagoons, The Bull****ters,
Irish Clan One ( I.C.O. ), Its only a bit of craic and then maybe we can vote on the best one and take it on!

On a more serious note, can anybody suggest a central location for us all to have our first meeting. I was thinking Mullingar, any Ideas?

Thanks,

Merlin.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:34 PM   #33
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Ireland, way way out south west Co Cork.
Been here a couple years now (yes shame on me I'm British) but I feel a kinship with the people here that I never did in the UK. I didn't move for the money (or for any worry about WW3 etc) but for the ability to get a decent nights kip without worrying about chavs running riot in the streets outside every night. That said, perhaps this societal decay is precisely what all this is about to begin with.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:34 PM   #34
Avalon Senior Member

hiya lads and lassies,
I've not been posting much as i've been on holiday all week and trying to enjoy some well longed for and appreciated sun shine. Yes, it is actually sunny and warm in ''forn parts''. Was trying to have a week of not thinking about all this as I usually can't stop going over it all all day long. Worked a bit but I still ended up cruising around on a scooter listening to david wilcock and george green on the ipod! Addicted to truth? stuck a bit of led zep on there too for a break from time to time
Anyway, I will be posting a lot more here now I hope. i am reading with interest.

I'm around til Sun to meet anyone in the Dublin area any time. Well not at silly o clock in the morning like, but within reason. It would be great to meet people who know WHAT THE F#$K IS GOING ON as the level of sheep-ary is staggering. People just do not want to know the truth, its too difficult.
I have a lot of opinions and ideas which I'd love to bounce off people, just as I'm sure we all do, and in person would be best. Also good to meet to get a rapport going and to establish a base point. I am guessing that everyone here has felt quite alone and worried at times by delving into the depths of the truth behind the events unfolding around us. meeting in person would be a good idea, bit of human contact!

Pilgrim yeah I think getting meetings sorted in a number of locations first would be the best way to get going, then as you say, try get all to a bigger meeting somewhere central after.
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:19 PM   #35
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

I'm up for a meeting by the way...problem is the Romans never made it here (lol) and it's a pain to travel far when you have kids and you can only get around by car.
From my own perspective, it's probably poss to meet up somewhere around Portumna or maybe Birr? Much further than that and it's tricky...takes me 2 hours just to drive to Cork each day. My own fault for living in the sticks, but it's worth it I reckon
Old 09-17-2008, 06:34 PM   #36
Avalon Senior Member

The Romans made it alright Andy, just not the Roads Division. The Salvation Division were pretty rampant.

I take it Cork County Council are as efficient as Wicklow then when it comes to 'maintaining' the roads. They come around here from time to time and fill the potholes, which ends up with them leaving brand new bumps instead!? I hope the future has flying cars in it, I really do
Old 09-17-2008, 08:00 PM   #37
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

I used to live in Gorey, not far from Wicklow..things are pretty much the same here. As for flying cars...well you could just drive real fast at the bumps and take off hehe.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:20 PM   #38
Avalon Senior Member

hittin the road in spots boy!
yeah I'm not that far from Gorey. A mate of mine who is from Gorey assures me that there used to be a local paper there called The Gorey Details. Ha ha, brilliant!
Old 09-17-2008, 10:08 PM   #39
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

hey there guys.

Im your average half drunk half sober irish teenager. wait, no.. i am now a man .. apparently.

Ive been up to my elbows in all this conspiracy stuff for a few years now and i dont exactly like to give it too much thought. If i die i die, i just dont want to waste my life anticipating something that might never happen.

Its nice to see a few other people who have taken an interest in this stuff.. its usually not conversation fodder with my group of people.. and i dont blame them, who wants to think about all that nasty stuff.
I dont mind talking about it myself tho, its not something that bothers me in the least! in fact, i find it realllllllyy interesting.. but not as interesting as girls and a few laughs.

Hope to have a few beers and a chat with some of you in time to come, for now adios.

Best wishes for whatever your future may hold.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:17 PM   #40
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

People take home, car,life, even pet insurance out in case of unforeseen circumstances.
Judging by reports on this site and many others, the chances of a worldwide catastrophy happening in the near future seem very high. If people reading this don't think so.., then why have you joined the 'Ground Crew' forum?
If you think something is likely to happen.., then why the apathy?
Should you not take out some form of insurance against this unknown event.
I think the answer of most would be yes.
The predictions are that the next few weeks are crucial. I, like the rest of you, don't know what it is that's going to happen. I could speculate, but no matter what it is.., it'll be massive, apparently.

Insurance after the event will not be necessary. The attitude of "Ahh, sure I'll wait and see how things are going" is recognised as 'famous last words'.
Why not prepare for the worst and expect the best, that's insurance!!
BUT DO IT NOW!...TODAY!! There's so much to arrange, it'll take weeks, months even, and maybe more. But a start must be made TODAY!
Make arrangements to meet each other and get moving.
If you are thinking this is the fear & panic that the illuminati want, then you don't know me.
I'm just sick of turning off the lights!

Anyone interested in meeting up this weekend in Belfast ?
Send me an e-mail at; Pilgrim00@hotmail.co.uk. and we'll take from there.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:13 PM   #41
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: the little people

hello all, could i ask here if anyone you know of as ever seen fairies or any nature spirit phenomenon. I have been tol the Ireland is known for leprecorns(hope that spelt correctly and fairy rings, trees etc.

I ask this because i have post running discussing this subject.

Many thanks to you all
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:00 PM   #42
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
Anyone interested in meeting up this weekend in Belfast ?
Send me an e-mail at; Pilgrim00@hotmail.co.uk. and we'll take from there.

I'm dissapointed more people from Ireland havent joined here! spose everyones to busy enjoying the short lived highlife.

Your way to far for me to go meet ya, belfast is a good 5 hour drive from here.

We totally need more people in Ireland here, noone i know will take this seriously so thats ruled them lot out. Im starting to think i should get on with my life and forget about all this stuff, im getting absolutely nowhere.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:52 PM   #43
Avalon Senior Member

Pilgrim, I don't want to be rude mate but it sounds as if you're selling insurance. If there is a world wide catastrophe of some sort in the next short while I personally will be taking my chances with my own well being, with my cash and assets such as they are close to hand, if not in my hand. A cursory look at the 'news' on the aul telly shows that financial institutions are the first things on the chopping block at the moment. They are all passing imaginary money around in a sick and terminal game off pass the parcel.

George Green's last message on Camelot was that the dollar is close to collapse. Alex Jones and his guests for the past 6 months have been predicting this for this time, Sept -Oct. I think, and I wish I didn't think this but reality bites, that we could see a scenario along the lines of:

dollar collapse, suspended elections while the US government 'handles' the crisis, growing unease in the US population, leading to protests and riots, roll out of martial law, growing chaos in the worldwide market as a result of the dollar death, then lo and behold another terrorist attack in the US, to be blamed on Iran. Cue another escalation in WW111, which by the way when we look back (if we get the chance) we will see started in 2001, at least. When one country invades another, then another, then another, then more countries join in, that is a world war. You need a long focus lens to see that.

Who knows, i don't think it can actually be predicted at all but I am tending to think now that one day we will wake up and there will be no net, no communication means and no a lot of other things, including the civiliised and seemingly solid banks and insurance companies. They are bubbles in the wind my friend, and a gust of war fuelled wind will do away with them. Wqhat recourse would we have if an insurance company said to us when we go to claim 'sorry, our finance was wiped out in the dollar crisis/euro crisis/war/ enter calamity of choice here'. Enron, pensions, hello, all gone.

Harretz.com forums are discussing Israel's advice which it is giving to Israelis to get out of countries like Thailand, India, Indonesia and also the west bank apparantly, why?

Read the latest post on Camelot, war on Iran is a done deal, here we go. Israel will start it apparently.
These people are C.R.A.Z.Y. but what can we do? What can we do?
Personally when I got my head into this stuff I got pretty depressed, still am, but I'm more angry and determined. It took ages to piece all the factors together and now when i am trying to tell my friends I am thinking, whats the point, by the time they get up to speed all the big events coming up fast will have hit them for six. At the moment I am planning to call to all my friends who I'm trying to get through to the minute I hear the war with iran has started and sit them down and go, look, I'm not going to say ''Ï know this sounds crazy but..' anymore, I going to take a leaf out of Alex Jones's book and go 'look, i'm warning you now, you better listen to this'. i think that at the moment the only thing that will wake people up will be when the party stops. When the really actually realise that there is a problem and that this is not your regular market fluctuation. People the biggest banks are taking out the other big ones. The pattern is so inevitable, takeover after takeover, eventually leading to total monopoly in the banking sector. No competition.

I've just finished Michael Tsarions books Irish Origins of Civilisation btw, and I recommend them completely, it ties in exactly where the source of all the ******** is from. the problem is not the neo cons, illuminati, masons, or the bankers, he identifies who runs them, and also the origins and purpose of the church. if you want to really get a grip of the root of this crazy movie situation we are in you should give those books a read.

Phew! rant over...

Sorry but I just got on a roll there. Main point is, I think we should all get prepared to get out and inform people when they come a bit more open to this info, as in the very near future when the arcade game that is their lives runs out of credits and they are forced to start thinking about what happens next.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:14 PM   #44
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

I think Pilgrim is talking about insurance of a different kind- ie making contacts, plans etc.
Any financial insurance isn't going to be worth a damn, especially considering that a couple of big insurance companies are already teetering on the brink....

Any financial preparations imho would be best spent on buying gold/silver coins or other objects of "real" value....that said, gold and silver can also become worthless if things got really bad... I suppose it all depends on just how bad you think things might get.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:41 PM   #45
Avalon Senior Member

Thats what i was thinking of doing, getting some gold coins. I dunno. T o be honest I went out 2 weeks ago and bought a lot of food, tins etc.
Like, just been on one of the other forums there and they are getting everyone to post messages of intent to prevent the war with iran. I believe in the power of intent, especially as physics has proved that this works, it does. so i join in with them and do intend that it doesnt happen but someone made a very good point that if they do attack iran, and despite my best intending i fear they will, that it won't escalate, that it will just expose the war mongers more and end up having a positive result.
Now that does sound a likely run of events. If so that comes to what I was saying that we need i thin k to be ready to do a blitz on people who aren't aware of all this at that time. Go 'Look, is this **** normal, do you think all this is happening by accident? And then explain as much as possible and try to get them onto this site. The intent thing comes in there. The intent of the 2000 people on this site won't change much unfortunately. But if we could get loads more on then we can really achieve something. Even if people aren't up to speed on the conscious intent side of things, getting people onto the same discussions and aware of the problem would work to solve it.
Jesus, if the world knew what was happening in the morning all we'd all have to do is sit on our hands and refuse to do anything until changes were made.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:14 PM   #46
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Will be in dunlaoighre tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up, merlin, will give you a buz round 2.
cya
Old 09-18-2008, 10:17 PM   #47
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

"Refuse to do anything"

Hehe. If only.

There's so many things that could be applied to.
Coming from the UK I see only too well just how bad society has become.
Just take a look at this- http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cr...ssault-victims

The UK press do indeed cover the almost daily stabbings but it's never on the television, it's all about "terrorists" or perhaps "celebs". I could talk for hours about the depravity I've seen in the N.E of the UK, it just goes on and on yet very few see it for what it is because they have grown up with it.
The rampant consumerism and materialism and social decay is obvious only to those who are not used to it, who are older and have grown up in quiet areas not been subject to the television, fluoride and Lord alone knows what else in the way of cr*p.
I eventually gave up bothering trying to tell others, I found very few if any like myself...until I came to Ireland.
It eats you up inside, like I said, I'd love to meet up and chat about it and hear everyones stories but there's no way I could make a trip to Belfast unfortunately. I'm just about as far away from Belfast as you can get without leaving the country heh.
I notice there's 3 of us in the Cork area so far?
Old 09-18-2008, 10:30 PM   #48
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah Andy I have been in Wales a lot lately and see the same thing, people are on a different planet, they are totally products of consumerism and media. broken people.

conec, i am around tomorrow and can go to Dun Laoirghe to meet. 0872624454
Old 09-18-2008, 10:34 PM   #49
conec
Avalon Senior Member

nice 1, will giv u a buz aswell. cool
Old 09-18-2008, 11:58 PM   #50
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conec View Post
Will be in dunlaoighre tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up, merlin, will give you a buz round 2.
cya
Sorry girl me phone was off !!!!!
8080028, another local, excellent.

Are yiz free next Monday late afternoon?

Thanks

Merlin.