Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-23-2009, 03:32 PM   #226
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Some people feel Steven Greer is a reptilian walk in and works for that agenda.
Off to read K's story of reptoids.
strange, strange...i had such a feeling the first time i saw him....but I might be wrong....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #227
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

"The tablets are discussing all these different bloodlines, so let me try to explain how they are related
and inter-related:
1. We have the pure Anunnaki, who came from Aldebaran in a spaceship, and one of their bases on
their journey through the galaxy is Nibiru, which is a part of our solar system. They invaded KI
(Earth) and chased the Reptoids underground.
2. Then we have the pure Reptoids, who were the original intelligent inhabitants of Earth when the
Anunnaki arrived.
3. TU and Mira of the Anunnaki mixed TU’s seed with a Reptoid and gave birth to EA (Enki) and
MAGDI — the twins. The pure Anunnaki wanted to kill the twins, because the mixed genes
created stronger and more intelligent beings than they themselves were. TU and MIRA managed
to clone their sons and SEPT of the pure Anunnaki killed the wrong kids, and EA and MAGDI
went into hiding.
4. The LULUs were a mix between the Neanderthals, who lived here together with the Reptoids
when the “Gods” (Anunnaki) arrived. LULU had 3% Anunnaki blood in them and 97%
Neanderthal. They became the Anunnaki’s slave labor in the mines, digging for gold and other
minerals that could be of value for the “Gods”. Another name for the enlightened LULU is
ADAMI (Adam and Eve).
5. The Reptoids, when living underground, rescued some LULUs from the Flood (the Deluge),
brought them to their caves and sealed the openings. There they interbred with the LULU
females, whom they desired, and created a new race, the Lemurians. So the Lemurians had
LULU blood (3% Anunnaki and 97% Neanderthal) + Reptoid blood. This showed to be a bad
combination of DNA, because it created a deceptive, aggressive and possessive race. ETU-
MARU and SARRATA were the first Lemurians who came up to the surface, and SARRATA
infiltrated EA’s and MAGDI’s people, who were left on Earth after the pure Anunnaki
disappeared before the flood. She and ETU-MARU then led the Lemurian battle against EA’s
people and the LULUs and almost wiped them out. EA’s breed fled to Mars. Left on the surface
were the Lemurians and the LULU. The LULU eventually, due to evolution, developed into
today’s homo sapiens and the decendants of ETU-MARU were Marduk Ra, YHWH and
eventually the 13 Illuminati bloodlines. Marduk Ra created the first Priesthood of Amen. "

The above resonates with me because I was given similar (although not in those details) information from a reptoid during an ayahausca session.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:23 PM   #228
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Kinsuemei2, you did not upset me. I agree that Dr. Greer is holding info back.
It would not surprise me that he has had contact with multiple alien races.
However, he was not describing the Nordics as his ongoing contacts that I'm
aware of... he is describing luminous multi-dimensional beings. IMPO he is
also a very spiritually advanced human being with impeccable ethics. He is
the type of person who gave his life to literally save others as a Medical Doctor
in an Emergency Room setting for years. Now his focus is on supporting
human spiritual growth and development planet-wide and establishing a
harmonious relationship with these other beneficial beings. He has been in
contact with various beneficial alien beings his entire adult life which to my
mind makes him the expert not the Johnny come latelys who profess to know
more then someone who actually has spent his entire adult life in contact with
these more spiritually advanced alien races.

Last edited by Karen; 02-20-2010 at 07:53 AM. Reason: fit text to screen width
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:35 PM   #229
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

The Merovingian Bloodline, which erroneously has been called the 13th Illuminati Bloodline is nothing
of the sort, according to Thule, just like I mentioned in Chapter II -- the Merovingians are not of
Lemurian blood but that of EA and MAGDI. So they are of the Anunnaki/Reptoid bloodline, and is
thus not part of the Lemurian 13 Illuminati bloodlines, which are a mix of Lulu/Reptoid. The pure
Reptoids, who still live inside Earth and are the so-called "Reptilians" that people claim they have seen
coming up now and then from caves all over the world. They are friendly to humans and don't want us
any harm, according to Thule, who made a pact with them a long time ago. These beings live inside
Earth and are the inhabitants of Agarthi/Agartha, the ones that the Dalai Lama protects and the secret
behind the "Yellow Hat Sect" (see Chapter 5).
Old 10-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #230
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

eleni, What an amazing history and that you got to hear it from the figurative horses mouth, so-to-speak., is even more awesome.

What one Mars witness told me is that it is the Anunnaki who are involved in the space war above our heads. This witness said they want to control humankind. So I'm not sure who they are battling with... meaning is there infighting with the reptoids, greys, hybrids and Anunnakii. Where are the humans in all of this? Are they also involved with the battles and have they joined with the greys to do battle against the Anunnaki? And we also know that the greys have their own hybridization agenda.

Last edited by Carol; 10-23-2009 at 05:00 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:02 PM   #231
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Carol- what I posted was not from me- it is from Thule society.

My experience was during ayahausca- direct experience with a reptoid claiming to be from inner earth and original to the planet. Not scary to me a little intimidating but a very powerful being. My feelings for this race(inner reptoids) are empathy and I don't wish to participate in any space wars- my desire is to go to 4th density positive.

Last edited by eleni; 10-23-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #232
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Carol

I want you to know that I really appreciate what you are putting out there.

I have been reading everything I could lately as my mind is so screwed up on all that I have read in here lately regarding Steven Greer

I mentioned on another thread that I just finished my acquaintance,friend via the internet, for over 10 years book.

She is on board with Steven Greer and even writes about the Praying Mantis and it led me to believe that there are many ET's that are seriously working to help us in our struggle to become a United Universe. She convinced me that they have been working with many for the last 30 years, preparing them to assist the rest of us as we awaken to raise our consciousness

I then got really paranoid reading all that was written here. I tried to get answers to all the questions I was coming up with and things started looking pretty bleak.

I decided to back off my friendship as I was paranoid as ****. LOL I have seen many pictures of her but now she was looking reptilian in my mind.

I appreciate the link you put up there for Information Farm. I am on my second hour of listening to Dr David Jacobs and plan on spending alot of time up there. In fact I see many subscribers there that are also friends of hers. Very Interesting and puts a whole new light on things
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:20 PM   #233
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with that Carol, and it is interesting because I have described my contacts and Reptilians do turn into this luminous glass/plasma before they disappear on occasion. This was described to me as inter dimensional segways I spoke to ammit about this also, but I have been told their are entities that live in this form all of their lives. very interesting and exciting, I guess they could be referenced as angels in some circles.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:39 PM   #234
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

This is to Mntruthseeker.
hello I saw your post, I must ask if you have had this friend for 10 years, get past the paranoia, and ask what does your heart and soul tell you about this person, now I have never seen any insectoids, only reptilians and their are no mentions of these praying mantis creatures in the transfers perhaps this is because I am usually only connecting with the lower cast.

When you look at her now and see her as reptilian is that because your perception of her has altered or simply just that you are being influanced by other peoples perception of her, because if this is the case, I urge you to reconsider, not all of these beings are harmful, yes some are, but after 10 years you would have surley have been targeted if there were anything amiss with this person, they do not gain relationships with humans, they have no need to unless you have something they want, and we are like open books to them, they read us and discard us with ease.

the one that broke my arm, ok shattered my arm knew I had distrust and a distaste for them, and as emotionless as they appear it seemed like he was offended as he started to squeeze tighter and tighter, of course i was so wrapped up into his mind, i did not feel this until my own facilitates regained their control. these creatures are invasive and intrusive & they do not ask for permission. so please ask your self if these qualities are similar to your friends and just take a step back before making any rash decisions.

We all get paranoid and scared, I have lived with fear for a long time, but I have chosen to embrace my darkness that envelops me, as the more i know the less I fear, but the edge to that is the more i know the more I know what to fear. but each of us carries our fear differently and each of us conquers it in our own way.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:56 PM   #235
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

More info from Thule- if correct this is very interesting.....

The Return of the Gods – NI-BI-RU Entering the Solar System and the Consequences
Here is the thing: Nibiru has an orbit that looks like an ∞ (infinity symbol). It enters our solar system
every 12,960 years. Unfortunately, every second time around, the planet will cause great disturbances
in Earth’s orbit, which will cause earthquakes, floods, volcano eruptions and possibly a pole shift.
These next few years will be very turbulent times, if this information is correct. Many, many people
will die due to this, and at the same time we are facing another threat — the consequences of
Anunnaki’s return, which could lead to a devastating war where homo sapiens are caught in the middle!
The Lemurians have had 12, 960 years to change their habits and turn things around on this planet and
stop the enslavement of mankind, but they have done nothing of the sort. Instead they have intensified
their control. Now, around 2012 or shortly thereafter, Nibiru returns and with it the pure Anunnaki
"Gods". The pure Anunnaki, EA's/MAGDI's people and the Reptoids of Agarthi have all made an
alliance and will not fight each other. They all want peace. The Reptoids have not interfered with what
has happened on the surface since the Lemurians took over, and more or less left us alone. They are
"cold-blooded" reptilians and don't mind living underground, apparently, so that is not a problem.
Neither of these three races want to harm homo sapiens either. Their common enemy are the Lemurians
(the 13 Illuminati Bloodlines), and if the latter haven't turned things around by the time the Anunnaki
return, there will be a war to kill off the Lemurian Illuminati and chase them underground, where the
Reptoids probably "will take care of them". All Lemurians were driven out of Agarthi long ago due to their abuse of power and their oppression of homo sapiens. Like I mentioned earlier, the Inner Core of
Thule (the Vril Society) is in contact with the Reptoids of Agarthi.
This is where Supriem is supposed to come in. They wanted someone with DNA from ALL races to be
able to negotiate and complete the task of cleaning up here on Earth. Therefore, Supriem is the
"experiment". I haven't had any direct contact with the Inner Core of Thule, except for once, but I have
a hard time believing they put all the eggs in one basket. If they did, and Supriem fails, there will
definitely be a war. It could be they have a back-up plan that I don't know of, nor do the lower to
middle level Thule members. So all we can do is wait and see, because I highly doubt they will reveal
these secrets to me.
Another Viewpoint on the “Fallen Angels”
The Bible version of whom the Fallen Angels were, are clearly rejected by Thule. They emphasize that
the Fallen Angels are the Merovingian EA/MAGDI decendants and are not our enemies. Whether this
is true or not remains to be seen, but The Book of Enoch is telling us another story, which also includes
how the Fallen Angels were blood drinkers, just like the RA Material and David Icke have indicated is
the case with the Orion Reptilians. Is this a common characteristic for beings entering from another
density to be able to keep their physical shape here? From The Book of Enoch:
CHAPTER VI.
1. And all the others (Watchers) together with them took unto themselves wives, and each
chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with
them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made
them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants,
whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And
when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured
mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to
devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood [Wes' emphases in red]. 6. Then the
earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.
8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil
spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have
proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, and from the holy
⌈⌈ ⌉⌉
Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil
⌈ ⌉
spirits shall they be called. [10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their
dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the
earth shall be their dwelling.] 11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy,
attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food,
but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up
⌈ ⌉
against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from

them.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:04 PM   #236
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

No I have always precieved her of being of the light and loving. She has done nothing to put this "fear" in me. I got an answer from you once before and I really appreciated it. It was on another post

Thank you once again Kinsuemei2 for answering me

My friend was an honorary ambassador to the Humanity Healing Network which is HUGE on the internet. Millions of People all over the world meditate frequently through this group.

I felt wonderful after reading her book and even after reading your story. You wanted people to see that we couldn't fully believe in Steven Greer and when I got on here I and heard him being linked as possible Reptilian. I felt the paranoida sneaking up ***** many of us got fooled with religion, so I didn't want to be mislead again

This is the message she put up today. She knows what people are going through, I can't accept that this was just for me. Its fitting though

the language of the infinite soul, that which is our Truth, there is no
such word as "fear." Fear creates a boundary, a limitation, and the
soul knows no such thing
Old 10-23-2009, 06:16 PM   #237
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

you are right and I apologize I should have explained what I meant by Dr Greer, I have never thought him to be reptilian in nature, just simply that he had important info that he was holding on to. As I mentioned, the reptilian race have no love for Dr Greer. This is possible that he has information regarding them that they do not like. I hope this is the case.

It is very cool your friend talking about fear
Old 10-23-2009, 06:16 PM   #238
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone ever consider that the reptoids = bad is an Illuminati plot because they are the true enemy of the reptoids? And perhaps they have cloned *bad ones* to *prove* to us these reps are bad and do nothing but rape women and eat children. See above posts of mine.

More food for thought- again interesting if correct:
Between the Devil and the Returning Rock
In July, 2009, a month after I posted this e-book originally, someone emailed me a very interesting
scientific essay, written by A.R. Bordon and Roy W. Gordon. They are both biophysicists and have
made a huge study on the subject of the Anunnaki. The essay is called, Between the Devil and the
Returning Rock and is confirming a lot of what I am exposing here, including Marduk being on Earth
now. They also claim there are about 350-400 Earthbound Anunnaki on the planet at the moment and
they pretty much run the show, while also being in connection with the incoming Anunnaki from
Nibiru. These earthbound ones have been here probably for a very long time and are sitting in the
Council of 12 like a spider in the web.
Council of 12
These two scientists have succeeded in finding 11 different witnesses, many of them not knowing each
other, all confirming the above separately. Most of these witnesses work within the U.S. Government,
the Military and some civilians as well. To get a broader picture of the Anunnaki and who they really
are — and most importantly, do we want them here? — you need to read this essay, which is now
online and can be downloaded here.
Is the Council of 12 actually what Supriem calls Priesthood of Amen? Are 12 of the most powerful
Earthbound Anunnaki (pure Merovingian) the 12 High Priests of Amen and is Supriem the 13th
member, just like he says he is? Could it be that the mid level Thule members are not aware of that
because it's a "well kept secret?"
I have no way of finding out right now, but this essay certainly adds to the picture and is pretty useful
in our attempts to lay the puzzle.

Anyone read Gordon and Bordon's document?

Last edited by eleni; 10-23-2009 at 06:19 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:18 PM   #239
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
If I may intrude the current flow of this thread to address something that I would like to address respectfully and publicly.

Thank-you Mudra for your statements and your apology...
Thank you LionHawk for accepting my apologies.
Respect to You.
You have spoken well and from your Heart .
When we meet in the Heart this is where understanding and peace can take place .
Let's take the turmoil we underwent as a lesson and always remember that humility and forgiveness are rules of Heart and make good friends.

I do now have happy feelings too as you and I have have given back to Avalon the Love and respect it deserves.

I wish you well on your journey within the soul family .

Love and kindness from me
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 10-23-2009 at 10:50 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:28 PM   #240
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Eleni, I did read your post earlier, in fact I followed your lead and pulled up the thule society, and remember I had seen this before

I knew how the reptilians were connected with the illuminati's and that led to another thought..............which was fear

Yes, it was way cool that my friend had that posting up there today. She puts up as she has many people that work along side of her and I have always thought of them as light workers

Eleni.....your personal story is very similiar to Kinsuemei2 in that they involve your children. PLUS both postive and negative feelings coming across

I am going to let go of my fear as my friends message mentions. Its a nicer feeling hearing from you both and Carol. Gives me hope once again

Kinsuemei2 her name is Lauren Zimmerman if you care to see her other blogs and she also has put up some of her art. You mentioned your young daughter drawing and I think its great . You can find her on face book
Old 10-23-2009, 06:37 PM   #241
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

mntruthseeker- My involvement with Rep, greys and Nordics has only been positive as far as I really *know*. But it seems so complicated because there are human factors involved as well- I no longer live near Montauk (I grew up near there and there's a lot I can share but that's where it gets weird because it becomes a jumble- hard to explain because there are definite human factors involved and it really is bizarre from my limited perspective as to what really went on).
Old 10-23-2009, 06:49 PM   #242
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I know that millitary is involved myself From what I have seen they want complete absolution for all that has transpired along with those in our government and the big corporations prior to the disclosure. It is so interesting now to see that Obama has been meeting with the united nations regarding all of this since last Feb behind closed doors. So many dots are being connected

I hate what they have done to all involved ! It has to be devestating to undergo such experiences

My friends contact were all positive also and occured after a NDE. I have heard many stories regarding this and abductees.

When I have read your postings, I gathered that yours were not negative at all.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #243
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Well eleni... I'm once again in a state of confusion with regard to the reptilians. I suspect there are different types/races among them as well, possibly similar to the different human races.

My statement includes your experience, Kinsuemei2's account, Jim Sparks, other abductees I know and Credo Mutwa. Basically, all of you have had different types of experiences with the reptilians. Some beneficial and some not so good.

Is this what you saw? http://brucedmitchell.com/sitebuilde...es/Reptoid.jpg

Here are some interesting links.

http://productions.caffix.org.mx/reptiles-2da-parte

Last edited by Carol; 10-24-2009 at 05:57 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:29 PM   #244
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Carol- in the first picture the face is not quite the same as what I encountered- the latter two pics- the body is a bit too slight as the one I had encounter with-
being I encountered was a multi hued earth tones/green with cream color- very massive in size and muscular. The last two pics are too *streamlined* the being was more *primal* looking than last two and the first one is more accurate but still not what I encountered. I have shared a little about it but it entered my mouth and from there I had a full on kundalini experience and with that was downloaded a bunch of information. Experience was overwhelming but positive in the end........I felt as though I entered another realm (which I already was in due to aya) that was very primal- and literally changed my core......if that makes sense. I just clicked on the link to get a better look- lips/nose off- that almost looks like a hybrid rep- mixed with Simian.....to me anyway...rep did not have lips like that nor nose like that......

mntruthseeker- can you point me in direction of Obama info regarding this? I've just heard bits and pieces from Wilcock etc;
Old 10-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #245
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Eleni

The gist of Obama is being put into chanelled messages. see the thread for The New Message from Mathew I heard it on 3 different videos on you tube ( I would have to re-locate ) Also on this thread posted on P/A

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2...fe-is-imminent

For what its worth............its been popping up alot lately even on a cliff high interview I just heard dated 10/16

so this message is circulating thats for sure...........hmmmmm
Old 10-23-2009, 07:47 PM   #246
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Eleni, it makes perfect sense. When one touches or is touched by an interdimensional being, ones conscious awareness resonates at the frequency of the being they are in contact with.

You are indeed a person with many rich experiences. As for the Military experience, the sequence of events surrounding the brain washing that the children go through (as also described by Andrew Basiago) is enough to make anyone lose their memory. However, memory does begin to return in fragments after about a period of 20 years. With a good hypnotherapist it can return much more quickly. The problem is... with many abductees - remembering fills in the holes but then they most often have to deal with the Post Traumatic Stress (PTS), if they were not indoctrinated (Stockholm effect) and continue to be taken and abused against their will.

I've observed PTS when the abductee knows they are being abducted but have no memory. Knowing can be very traumatic as well... it takes time to integrate the experience (which can be done by activating ones creative process to retell the story of what happened to them through art, music, sculpture, journal dialoguing, writing.. etc.). The biggest handicap most abductees have, when in the memory recovering phase of their healing process is fighting against the grey's and/or military's mind programming indoctrination - "not to tell."

For a compulsive truth teller... that kind of stuff doesn't work well on certain personalities (A. Basiago for example).

Last edited by Carol; 10-23-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:03 PM   #247
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Dr Steven Greer is going to be on The Veritas Show tonight and I hope I get there on time. I do want to hear him once again.

Carol One of those ETs in the picture may very well be what is being described as the praying mantis (it looks like one to me ) I'm quite taken back by it tall and thin and insect looking as described
Old 10-23-2009, 08:29 PM   #248
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

This expos'e from Wesley Penre has given so much information regarding the Thule whom he has had info from the reptoids/lulu's/annunaki and of course this supreimes rockerfella's people.
The triple helix 36 strand which this supreiem and his prophet michael prescot i think his name is are not the only ones to hold this DNA, when activated this dna strand is very powerful now a thought that has crossed my mind is could this be the reason the abductions have taken place over all these years because they are trying to find those with this 36 strand triple helix, because they feel these ones will be powerful when their dna is switched on then a possible threat to TPTB!
This is why so many abductees have been chipped and mind controlled dumbing the Dna traces and making those forget so when the time comes the DNA activation will be incomplete leaving those in dior straights who do not have the DNA triple helix strand to be left at the hands of the perpetrators.
This would make sense to me.
If you have this dna strand i would say de programming is essential!!!
Hard to find out who those are though but if you trace the bloodlines it is not to hard!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:35 PM   #249
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Yes, thank you for mentioning this T as he is on for the first hour and for members the chat that Andrew Basiago shared with members is the second half available to members only. I subscribe to 3 radio websites. Mels, CoasttoCoast and Red Ice. All have excellent guests.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #250
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Truthseeker-thank you for that. Yes, I have a Veritas subscription so am eager to hear Greer tonight or whenever I get the time.

Yes, saw the Matthew thread- again thank you.

Carol- yes there is PTS involved- mine is human based though as far as I am aware although some weird stuff did take place in Long Island.

Jacqui- I agree and I did recognize that Surpriem has been manipulated DNA wise- you can tell by the eyes (no, not the photo- shopped blue eyes).

Preston (Nichols) told me that some of us (males and females used at Montauk) were altered/programmed for an upcoming space war.

I (and others) have opted out of fighting a war against whomever- I can only hope to be strong enough and not be *animated* to *wake up* even if it is to fight the dark side.....