Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-09-2010, 12:18 AM   #26
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway Spiral Impact on Northern Hemisphere Deep Freeze

isnt the gulf stream slowing down? could be that?
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:00 AM   #27
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Bottom line - too many coincidences with that Norwegian atmospheric 'experiment', and the 'owners' of the facilities are not the EU/USA/whomsover but the funders of this global experiment.
Follow the money - who will profit from a desperate need for energy to heat our homes/grow our crops/bring us to our knees for fuel? They can then hike their prices... We are supposed to be therefore beholden to them.
Time for the Tesla energies to be activated globally - we've been used and abused enough - THEY DON'T FOOL US ANY MORE.
Their 'pandemic' eugenics and globalistic murdering manipulations (initial phase not terribly successful) are now so transparent, that when the sprayed-on impossibly 'mutated HiN1' to D225E And D225N is the next phase of eugenics - the weakened immune systems of those vaccinated with squalene adjuvants from initial 'swine flu' jabs will be trashed by the spraying of this pneumonic bug which mushes your lungs within hours.
DON'T accept any vaccines which have not been tested.
Take Vitamin D3 5000iu minimum and Vitamin C 500iu during this bug-ridden phase.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:09 AM   #28
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

doesn't cold weather kill germs ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:32 AM   #29
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
Sure does.

I like your avatar change btw.

Not that I didn't like your old one!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:56 AM   #30
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Is it the first time in the last, let's say 10-15 years, that we have such winter?
No!!
I'm in LA so I can't say...although my parents in Oklahoma say over Christmas they had the worst winter storm they've ever seen. My Dad's been there 75yrs.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #31
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

the weather has been this bad in the past but not usually so far south...its normally restricted to the highlands of scotland and regions geographically similar...
the uk makes me laugh tho...summers too hot?...roads melt, people melt, nothing works, influx of beach activity....
winters too cold?...roads ice over, gritters run out, people freeze, nothing works...
its a lose lose situation on a emotionally driven fear racing scenario and unless the eco system is perfect we are all in trouble!... if anything nature is in the wrong, again! rant over

when will people in supposed voice power start to address meaningful issues that relate directly and proportionally to people....

http://www.climategate.com/uk-citize...rming-was-true 'no school tomoro!'
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #32
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

This last November in Canada was a very cold one. At that time the jet stream was in advance on its schedule and was lower into Canada(not sure how it was on the other side of the globe at that point).
This was big news as it had not happened before as far as I know.
Now it seems that it might have split up in two, one part going way low causing all the cold up to Florida and the other part lower than usual causing this global freeze.

I would go for that explanation more so than the Norway spiral.
We are really at the mercy of this jet stream, if it does not come back to normal, we might have to get used to present situation and possibly worst, who knows.
http://squall.sfsu.edu/crws/jetstream.html

Big hello to you Northern Sanctuary, I hope your project is going great....

Last edited by Olam; 01-09-2010 at 01:12 PM. Reason: added website
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #33
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's an "interesting" weather statistic. It's colder in the US now than the North and South Pole.

"
Think Antarctica Is Cold? Try America
By Jeremy Kaplan - FOXNews.com
Inhospitable, barren, and covered in snow and ice year round, the North and South Pole epitomize frigid conditions. Yet it's currently colder across the United States than at both.

PRINTEMAILSHARE RECOMMEND (9)
AP Photo/Al Maglio

A fire hydrant pokes out from the snow in Kirksville, Mo. on Thursday Jan. 7, 2010 after an overnight storm.

Inhospitable, barren, and covered in snow and ice year round, the North and South Pole epitomize frigid conditions. Yet it's currently colder across the United States than at both poles.

The South Pole is the coldest place on Earth -- just take a look at the most recent images from the webcam at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station, which captures a new picture of those freezing conditions every 15 minutes. But at present, it's merely -12 Fahrenheit.

The North Pole is normally significantly warmer than the South, but it's a chilly -17 up there right now, a temperature that must sound positively Caribbean to anyone living in, say, Bismark, North Dakota (-33 Fahrenheit at present).

Wind chills across the United States are bringing our sub-freezing temperatures as low as 50 degrees below zero, making large swaths of the country substantially colder than either pole.

It's colder from Dallas to Denver than it is at the South pole. North and South Dakota, Minnesota, and Iowa are recording temps ranging from 5 down to -18; With the wind chill, it feels -17 F in Topeka, Kansas. Even Memphis sits at 10 degrees, and around 0 with the wind chill. Temps at Sun Studios shouldn't feel like the South Pole.

The National Weather Service continually monitors weather conditions at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station in Antarctica, where it's currently -7 Fahrenheit. The mean temperature last year at Antarctica's South Pole was -54 Fahrenheit. The highest temperature ever recorded at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station was 7.5 F on Dec. 27, 1978, while the lowest was −117 F on Jun. 23, 1982. Brrr!

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration operates a North Pole webcam, deployed on an ice floe at the Pole. NOAA shuts down the cam over the winter due to the winter darkness, which lasts from October to March. In the dark of winter today, it's currently -17.

Brace yourself for a cold and blustery winter here at home ... or maybe pay a visit to balmy Antarctica.
"

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/...d-try-america/
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:02 PM   #34
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
isnt the gulf stream slowing down? could be that?
by as much as 30% has been reported.. where I live in northern Newengland the gulf stream used to swing into the coast hard and fast enough to bring particular fish species (striped bass) right into my neck of the woods but there has been a decline in the last five years (major decline)... as a result of colder coastal water temps in my mid-coast region .. the slowing of the flow is not pushing the warmer waters as far up the coast as in previous years... is there a larger cycle involved? could be-- we had a similar situation in the late 80s ...

much to ponder,

be well
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #35
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This is far from normal. May have happened before but not normal.

http://www.weather.gov/

Hard Freeze Warning (DARK BLUE)

Freeze Warning (LIGHT BLUE)

Last edited by micjer; 01-09-2010 at 04:17 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #36
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I've been walking ON the canal near me
First time I've been able to do that for about 20 years
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:12 PM   #37
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

ok...and in Bulgaria they have now about 20 degrees C....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:54 AM   #38
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I spoke with Paola Harris about this yesterday and she said it has happened before and she has several photographs from different similar events. So perhaps the deep freeze is being created by something else like perhaps a shift is the jet streams and increase evaporation created by global warming from undersea volcanoes heating up the ocean bottom?
Old 01-10-2010, 09:13 AM   #39
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
Please elaborate Fred, the spiral was obviously done by HAARP technology and any info you can provide the forum would be helpful.

Obviously ? Really ?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:15 AM   #40
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
I have a bunch more I can post on this, if anyone cares. Seems like I have posted it several times, with little response, but I will again, if there is an interest.
Interest registered

New thread requested

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:04 AM   #41
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
ok, before we wind up blaming the US for this, just because many people seem to know about our HAARP, a couple of items.

1. There are 12-15 HAARP facilities operated by various countries world-wide, and these are just the ones they'll admit to.
The Russians built theirs first, actually.

Two "coincidences" from that program:
1. That the years the "woodpecker" was operating, a high pressure zone parked itself just offshore of Califoirnia, causing a 4 year drought. One of our worst on record.

Also, once ours came online, the woodpecker stopped, and so did California's drought.

2. The year after Katrina, a large high parked itself off the east coast, turning away every hurricane that came our way. the same high appeared every year for the next three years, as well.
2. because of the nature of the science/weapon, the activities of all of them, and who did what, is completely untraceable.
HAARP effects can be bounced off the upper atmosphere so that their affects can be placed wherever wished.

This means the fact this latest event was positioned over Norway's HAARP, and timed to match the EISCAT tests is either:
a) Proof it was Norway, or the EU. Or...
b) A well disguised act by someone else, since both the Norway's HAARP location, and the scheduled EISCAT test were common public knowledge.
3. Consider the fact that you have, at least, Russia, US, China, EU, Norway, all involved in what amounts to "Weather Warfare"!
Like all wars it escalates, involving more and more energy. All the different factions are engaged in both:
a) Diddling with the "other guy", and
b) A running defensive practice on their own region's weather.

Since, as I said above, all of this is "untraceable", no one will either admit to it, nor accuse the other of what it knows they do as well! And neither can they stop doing it!
"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts." - Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.

"All weather is now manufactured. Period." - Scott Stevens
I have a bunch more I can post on this, if anyone cares. Seems like I have posted it several times, with little response, but I will again, if there is an interest.

Fred

So ok! If for instance what David Wilcocks writes about in the disclosure, Endgame, would it be to far fetched to say this could be the ball being batted back by the US.. The facilty in Norway is Eiscat. Does russia really have a sway over the operation facility...

I live in Essex, as a small child the salt water river would be full of "Growlers" (mini icebergs) and the Icicles would be about a foot long on some homes. This hasent happen here as yet but I think its colder in other parts of the uk. It just doesnt seem as cold as I remember it, espcially with the icicles I seem to remember them hanging of lots of homes.

The Jet stream meanders when its slows down and goes all wiggley, this is what has happened. On the warm side of the jet stream they are having espicially warm weather.

The Gulf Stream is the one to watch. When enough cold water is relised from the artic circle it pushes the gulf stream in a diffent direction. When this shifts it's the start of an Iceage. This does happen every so often, how quickly it switches over I dont know. I thought it took Millennia if not decades.

(Edit for spelling and grammer)

Last edited by chelmostef; 01-10-2010 at 01:56 PM.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:38 AM   #42
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

winters here in the uk have been on a definate cooling trend for a couple of years now, last year temps reached -10 on the south coast. however there does seem to be a pattern.

on page 5 you will find the graph to support this........
Quote:
Figure 2 shows a time series of mean monthly temperature anomalies averaged over the UK. The particularly cold months of January 1947, January 1963 and February 1986 can be seen, as well as the marked increase in temperature since 1987.
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climate/...ate_trends.pdf

anyway this link is worth a read

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/hadcrut-jan08.png&imgrefurl=http://wattsupwiththat.com/2008/02/&usg=__YxuBvbtklpRHOT1Zw_PhF-uhzkw=&h=1085&w=1919&sz=49&hl=en&start=18&um=1&tbn id=YcG820GFJ1O6zM:&tbnh=85&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Duk%2Bwinter%2Btemps%2Bfor%2Bthe%2Blas t%2B100%2Byears%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GBfficial%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

but this data doesnt show if the blue spiral anonomally has anything to do with the current temperature in the northern hemisphere......all it does is show us that fluctuations in average temp is cyclic and quite normal (and please excuse spelling im dyslexic)

m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:34 PM   #43
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's what I've heard.
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:58 PM   #44
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,
The observations being shared in this thread gave me a feeling that this would be a good time to share something, that may mean absolutely nothing.

Roughly 2-3 months ago I had a dream that it snowed in Mexico. I don't know when this occurred or how. The news reached far across most of the world and some people were excited and thought it was incredible, while others saw it as a sign or a beginning of something worse to come.

Please note: I have remembered maybe 2 dreams a year for the past 10 years. However, over the last 4 months, I have remembered 4-5.

Just figured this was the time and thread to share this, opposed to initially not at all.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:30 PM   #45
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Note to Anchor and Gaia;

Ok, it is Sunday morning, and I will paw through what I have and post again.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:17 PM   #46
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How come TPTB haven't been decimated yet?
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:18 PM   #47
-Axiom-
Avalon Senior Member

The Russians already admitted that the "Norway spiral" was a failed Bulava missle test.

Don't let that little tidbit get in the way of wild speculation though...
-Axiom- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #48
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Axiom- View Post
The Russians already admitted that the "Norway spiral" was a failed Bulava missle test.

Don't let that little tidbit get in the way of wild speculation though...
Now I will admit that it was me who was responsible for that...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:26 PM   #49
-Axiom-
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Now I will admit that it was me who was responsible for that...
Ok, so how did you do it?

Did you have to violate the known laws of physics to pull this off?
-Axiom- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:28 PM   #50
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I got me coat and here is me exiting to the right.......>
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote