Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation For a bunch of people who are preaching positivity.. you sure are negative

I was looking at all these posts and it seems like alot of us have some kind of apocolyptic death wish. The threads are directed towards negative topics and scary thoughts. Even some of the ones that are positive are almost dissapointed that nothing has happened today on October 7th. I personally am pretty happy that I can go home tonight and crack open a cold one. We are watching the stock market crash with excited comments.

Seriously whats up? Why would you want to see everything in such chaos? I am guessing more than half of you would wet your panties if it actually did get crazy. You wouldnt know what to do without your damn computer. I just think it hypocritical of us all to say that a positive reality is created by our thoughts and then this whole fourm is about fifty times more negative then the f**kin news.

People need to chill out!!!
This has happened before and it will happen again!
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:51 PM   #2
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: For a bunch of people who are preaching positivity.. you sure are negative

hehe funny that....
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:01 PM   #3
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: For a bunch of people who are preaching positivity.. you sure are negative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I was looking at all these posts and it seems like alot of us have some kind of apocolyptic death wish. The threads are directed towards negative topics and scary thoughts. Even some of the ones that are positive are almost dissapointed that nothing has happened today on October 7th. I personally am pretty happy that I can go home tonight and crack open a cold one. We are watching the stock market crash with excited comments.

Seriously whats up? Why would you want to see everything in such chaos? I am guessing more than half of you would wet your panties if it actually did get crazy. You wouldnt know what to do without your damn computer. I just think it hypocritical of us all to say that a positive reality is created by our thoughts and then this whole fourm is about fifty times more negative then the f**kin news.

AMEN! Thanks for this!!!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:10 PM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

You missed the " 7th october take it as an opportunity thread ".
It still time to join there and ride on the good vibes.

kindness

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:19 PM   #5
LightSaber
Avalon Senior Member

Agree Orion Morris,

There is much to be said for living in the "NOW." The future will come in it's own time. Take heart knowing that like attracts like (their time will come). We all on this forum know our spirits live past the physical so stop worrying. Be calm, be strong and live in this present moment. Stop letting your consciousness be dictated by what may be a plan to use our thoughts to create "their" will.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.
LightSaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:21 PM   #6
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

"We are watching and experiencing a society turning to chaos. That is the essence of change, that outward forces demolish so that the inner idea, the spiritual power, shall be released to re-form. This is the adventure of soul metamorphosis. As we awaken to the truth that we are eternal spiritual beings who can dedicate ourselves to the service of the world as conscious instruments through which the higher worlds can channel themselves, so we expand in consciousness and move into levels of light... this is the challenge and destiny of our time." -Sir George Trevelyan

Chew on that Morris my friend
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:24 PM   #7
NINE

Quote:

Thank you for providing the voice of sanity.

You enjoy that cold one, my friend.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:43 PM   #8
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Orion!!!

it seems that alot of people forget.........

that the Universe knows what Its doing......
and everything is going to happen as it should....

chillax eh?

its like a fear monger factory rooun here half the time.. lol

smile or somethin.

cheers Orion M!~ K+
(/|\)
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:41 PM   #9
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Yea, this forum is no longer a nice place to be. It has attracted a lot of self-serving parasites spreading dis-ease and darkness. The cleanup has really not changed anything. Perhaps the solution is to start charging some money for it. Most parasites would rather find some host that is "free".
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:49 PM   #10
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

so your saying god /universe is going to give you an easy ride into a golden paradise. we will just meditate and dream our way into it .. il ike to stike a balance.. learning new info is only fear mongering of your suceptible to fear.. we are adult enough to take what someone says and interpret it ourselves.. if you dont agree wioth an info thread you dont have to look at it..

i think i smell fear somehwere. its not comoing from me tho. i want to know it all , tyhe most diabolical plans and awful acts planned for us.. then i know what to look out for, what to avoid and how i might best prepare to avoid and fight it/ help others. knowledge is power!! some people are a bit fagile on here and are clearly nbot gonna make it if it gets rough and tumble .. good luck to all tho
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:04 PM   #11
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
so your saying god /universe is going to give you an easy ride into a golden paradise.
Wow!! I never read anything like that on this thread!

I also think that Oct 7th is almost past... and nothing happened!

How much energy did this whole community waste on the whole prediction?

I for one was a little worried about it....

I am just saying that alot of our energy is wasted on pointing to very terrible realities. I do not think that being ignorant about future possibilites is the way to go about it, but I also think it is a waste for a bunch of computer nerds to sit around and scare the s**t out of eachother all day.
Especially when I bet not even 10% of us could live off the land during the winter time. Like I said before, everybody would be craping their pants if things really got hairy!
Old 10-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #12
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i think i smell fear somehwere. its not comoing from me tho.
figures... it is never our fault
Old 10-07-2008, 08:15 PM   #13
Newliving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i want to know it all , tyhe most diabolical plans and awful acts planned for us.. then i know what to look out for, what to avoid and how i might best prepare to avoid and fight it/ help others. knowledge is power!!
True for me too, friend.
Newliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #14
Steve_G

I guess the best policy is just to hope that all the systems that keep us in slavery carry on then. Preserve the status quo eh? That way all our kids can have lives just as empty and even more oppressed than ours. And their kids, ad infinitum. Good plan!

Do you really look at the world and think it's in good working order, benefiting us all? Do you think you're going to wake up one morning and everything is suddenly going to be hunky dory, the masters of greed and starvation and diseases and economic slavery all suddenly replaced by thousands of King Arthur's without anything collapsing first?

If so you have more than enough positivity for all of us
Old 10-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #15
Whitewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Perhaps the solution is to start charging some money for it.

No, fighting fire with fire is never the solution. Money is used by the PTB to enslave the world's population as well as to keep us divided amongst ourselves. Should this site become a "pay only" site, that would cause further division because only those who could afford it would be able to be a part of the community. It's vitally important to not assist the dark ones in attaining their goals of "divide and conquer".

The true answer rests in keeping positive NO MATTER WHAT.

As for people cheering the coming crash of this diabolical system, I agree with Sunrunner. It's just that...cheering the end of the status quo. That's not the same as hoping that massive amounts of people begin to suffer (they already are, no?) In order for the Golden Age to be constructed, the old has to be DE-constructed. The current system in place needs to end for the new to begin. THAT is what is being cheered for. We want radical change. We want PEACEFUL radical change. And when these changes begin to take place, we naturally gear up for it because we WANT it to happen. There is nothing negative about it whatsoever.

Last edited by Whitewolf; 10-07-2008 at 08:25 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:22 PM   #16
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newliving View Post
True for me too, friend.
Me too!
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:23 PM   #17
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Sometimes when looking at some threads it appears someone is shouting fire. Or someone else sees perhaps a child playing with matches and goes into a panic thinking Fire. These posts can serve a purpose if they are used to shift into a prevention mode. If there is a fire, call the fire department. Here it is calling upon our community spiritual light brigage to focus their positive energy and intent on a specific event and/or potential to help alter the outcome.

Often times, when this has been done and a new outcome did occur, the community at large may just say... well it didn't happen, so it wouldn't of happened, so what's the big deal.

There was this one research article where a group of monks went into a very high crime area and began to meditate for a period of months. Throughout the entire time they were there meditating crime decreased. This was statical data gleened from various police reports.

Positive intention at the group level works. Often it is the unseen spiritual influence that generates miracles. I suspect our Avalon community stepped up to the plate to join in a global prayer to shift the negative potential in a different direction. Yup... that's what I felt on the inside.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:26 PM   #18
Newliving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I also think that Oct 7th is almost past... and nothing happened!
Urban Survival's analysis at http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm makes interesting reading.

Scroll down to When's this a "Crash"?
Old 10-07-2008, 08:29 PM   #19
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

LOL that's funny. At least we can laugh today.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:35 PM   #20
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
figures... it is never our fault
ive no idea what your getting at .. but whos fault ect ect blah blah about whatever is useless to go into..

as for nothing happening,in the usa nothing happened,in the uk however it was quite eventful. it was the start of the end of our banking system. 300 000 people had £4billion frozen in an icelandic internet bank. the 2 major uk banks had a meeting with the treasury today. barclays rbs and lloyds/tsb are gonna be bailed out/nationalised.. october 7th was indeed a landmark day.

will i dwell on it ? NO. would i rather know whats going on? YES i admit im slack, ive still got food stocks to get and a water filter and some survival clothing.. im not quite as prepared as some on here so im still happy to get more info as required..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:37 PM   #21
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe you want things to stay the same, but I definitely don't. I've been sick of this stupid society ever since I was 4 or so. Everything in this society is completely ludicrous and wrong. And it won't change by asking Mr. Bush to please stop killing us and stealing our money. Big changes bring some chaos. The quote Wellerite posted says it better than I could so I'll just point to that.

And again, somebody is confusing "informing about the negative stuff happening" with "being negative." If you see negativity in the threads, maybe it's your mind reflecting in them.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:39 PM   #22
Newliving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
There was this one research article where a group of monks went into a very high crime area and began to meditate for a period of months. Throughout the entire time they were there meditating crime decreased. This was statical data gleened from various police reports.

Positive intention at the group level works. Often it is the unseen spiritual influence that generates miracles. I suspect our Avalon community stepped up to the plate to join in a global prayer to shift the negative potential in a different direction. Yup... that's what I felt on the inside.
I know this to be true, having been part of large groups of Yogic Flyers in the 1980s, when statistical analysis proved the benefits of 'increased coherence in collective consciousness' in a given area where the number of Flyers was more than the square root of 1% of the population. So yes, let those who can, do.

For those who can't, or won't, a different approach is helpful, I feel, and that's where 'service to others' may take a more practical, hands-on role, in whatever ways one feels so inclined or able. Every little helps?
Old 10-07-2008, 08:43 PM   #23
seagull
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: For a bunch of people who are preaching positivity.. you sure are negative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Yea, this forum is no longer a nice place to be. It has attracted a lot of self-serving parasites spreading dis-ease and darkness. The cleanup has really not changed anything. Perhaps the solution is to start charging some money for it. Most parasites would rather find some host that is "free".
They cleaned out the best people or rather the best wisely departed long ago. So you think it will help this forum if the host parasites start charging money to their audience? What a joke. Darkness and fear is what is being left here and the leaders of this pack are what is behind it.

Sure go ahead and charge people to enter this den. I think it is a great idea. Charge them dearly. The hosts will then attract the ignorant-wealthy which is a great combination for this forum. Maybe a few of those paying members will help pay to pollute the atmosphere of this planet some more. You know all that flying to and fro to interview people must help the environment tremendously. It is especially important to fly to Australia to interview people in the United States. I don't know what we could have done without those most recent interviews. My God they saved so many lives and brought so much more happiness to the world.

There you go. More positive comments for your thread. I wonder if this will get sensored by the nazis as well.
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:44 PM   #24
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

Yeah

Doesn't anyone want to consider that perhaps we thwarted it ourselves? Slowed it down at least. I don't think they are going to give up until they throw out the last card, but we sure can make a difference. I beleive we have, and the more of us waking the more power we will have. Please, let's stop arguing. Nobody gets anywhere proving themselves. Unless you live to feed ego. That's ok. I prefer truth. Itegrity. Life!

We are here to share and empower one another. Pretty simple and caring I would say.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:49 PM   #25
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I am sorry if I came across wrong...

Honestly I just got my first teaching job and for the first time I am able to make a difference and see it on a daily basis. I also have to serve weekends in jail because of a d.u.i that I earned last year sometime. I worry that if things go to hell here like economic crash followed by looting and possibly martial law that I woudl be stuck in jail. I dont know how many of you have actually had your freedom taken from you physically but it will change what you appreciate. I do not want to be stuck in the clink when anything happens because I have a feeling that they will just keep all the inmates there. I put off the last two weekends because I was worried about all this talk about october 7th and then nothing happened. Then today when I got on avalon everybody was still talking about everything that "could" happen. I know that no matter how prepared we are it is going to hurt for everybody when this system that we ARE all addicted to right now collapses under our feet.

I want to change the system more than anything right now...
But for those of you who believe that our thoughts manifest into reality then I feel like it is pointless to point out all these horrible possabilites. I am not saying that all of them are not relevant to post...

But I do believe that some people are just sifting through news and finding scary conspiritorial stories and posting them on here to self satisfy....

Then look at all the predictions and false theories that have been posted that we have wasted our thought on....

I just feel like we need to laugh and love a little more... maybe throw a party.. while we can!!

Last edited by Orion Morris; 10-07-2008 at 09:05 PM.