Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 01:03 PM   #201
Johnno

Unhappy Re: Melbourne/Victoria

3rd Meeting of the Project Avalon Victorian Ground Crew

To be held on Sunday the 9th of November 2008 at 1:00pm
MEETING CANCELED

MUST Private Message me to obtain the details.
Please lets get a better attendance this time, its for your sakes, not only ours.

Take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
Johnno

Last edited by Johnno; 11-07-2008 at 01:10 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:42 AM   #202
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Dear Pep and Arch,
Your wealth of knowledge and level of action pertaining to the very survival our species is abundant. I've already actioned some of the necessities that are needed for any type of event. I've got a long way to go, but the shear act of gathering a growing list of items for the security of myself and my loved ones is a necessary step that momentum is created in a constuctive manner.

Thank you so much for you love and bless your hearts.

All who are serious to understand our existance is important to protect then knowledge, followed by application with a logical approach is the key.
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:19 AM   #203
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post
Dear Pep and Arch,
Your wealth of knowledge and level of action pertaining to the very survival our species is abundant. I've already actioned some of the necessities that are needed for any type of event. I've got a long way to go, but the shear act of gathering a growing list of items for the security of myself and my loved ones is a necessary step that momentum is created in a constuctive manner.

Thank you so much for you love and bless your hearts.

All who are serious to understand our existance is important to protect then knowledge, followed by application with a logical approach is the key.
Thanks Robski and Johnno for your kind words and friendship. Wow, yesterday was great wasn't it. I really valued the freedom to discuss topics and the conversation was so inspiring we didn't notice time fly!! It was a great time for reflection and maybe finding a purpose to all this, will keep you update on the results.
Johnno your changes in one week are amazing, keep up whatever you have been doing and have a great week.
Rob it would be good to try to catch up later in week or see you Sunday? Keep you posted on my new endeavour we discussed last night..

Cheers Pep

Looking forward to our next meeting.
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:32 AM   #204
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post
Dear Pep and Arch,
I thought faster than I wrote. It doesn't help when your on the phone talking and typing at the same time. I'm sorry for my incoherence, but then again "my perfections are my imperfections" Quoted by a friend.

I meant to state that, if we are all serious about protecting our very existance, then the key to such a basic objective is to acquire knowledge but most importantly to apply in a logical manner knowing clearly that life is to be enjoyed in the present moment.

Fear is what we create in our very minds for the sake of avoiding many actions which ultimately suppress our infinite potential.

There is nothing more rewarding then achieving results in the NOW!!!

Peace and Love to all for it knows no barriers.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:59 AM   #205
Lunatic
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All, I have been watching this thread for a while now, and while i have applauded (silently) your efforts to have get togethers and openly discuss the impending events, their ramifications and possible solutions, i have found it very disappointing that no information has been passed on to the Regional and Rural members of this club, that because of their less than desirable financial situation, Ill health or merely the exorbitant cost of fuel, have been unable, not unwillng, to attend. I thought we were all supposed to be in this together. The survival of the species, the thwarting of TPTB, the undermining of globalisation........Maybe I was wrong..........????? Was I ??????

Lunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:14 PM   #206
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
Hi All, I have been watching this thread for a while now, and while i have applauded (silently) your efforts to have get togethers and openly discuss the impending events, their ramifications and possible solutions, i have found it very disappointing that no information has been passed on to the Regional and Rural members of this club, ............. I thought we were all supposed to be in this together. globalisation........Maybe I was wrong..........????? Was I ??????
Hi Lunatic,
Johnno had outlined the points of discussion in an earlier thread. I guess were still getting a feel for everybodies purpose and so far greater attendance necessary, for those able to attend, to produce a community mind for a more active thread. The thread is still lacking as most threads are in substance. However, it's all work in progress.

Many issues were discussed at this meeting, but the main topics were:
* The fear of ignorance in friends and loved ones
* Where we see ourselves in 4 years time
* Concerns and the complexities of forming communities or of individual survival
* The urgency of acting yesterday
* We spoke of self improvement and awareness

No need to be sad as your input is as important as everyone elses.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:21 AM   #207
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
Hi All, I have been watching this thread for a while now, and while i have applauded (silently) your efforts to have get togethers and openly discuss the impending events, their ramifications and possible solutions, i have found it very disappointing that no information has been passed on to the Regional and Rural members of this club, that because of their less than desirable financial situation, Ill health or merely the exorbitant cost of fuel, have been unable, not unwillng, to attend. I thought we were all supposed to be in this together. The survival of the species, the thwarting of TPTB, the undermining of globalisation........Maybe I was wrong..........????? Was I ??????

Hi Lunatic & Welcome to the Melbourne Forum. Happy you spoke up. The get togethers have been inspiring and very rewarding. What we found was instant friends, facing similar goals and challenges. Conversation was vibrant at times to say the least, informative and very constructive. We also found Johnno to be a GREAT GUY who is considerate of others needs, a great listener and encourager as well as having a wealth of knowledge and resources which he gladly offers. Not only does he monitor the forums, he also is trying to kick start the Melb. Ground Crew and you know what the logistics of organising people who haven't met can be like!!! Anyway thankfully for us all, he keeps at it.
Robski, is another instant friend that we have know for a long time!!! No holds barred, a good person also seeking truth with a lot of wisdom that he also freely shares. And put on your running shoes he is for real, does what he says, inspiring to see the productiveness that is happening as a result of our meetings so far.
As a result of the above meetings and some of my strengths - I too have been inspired to put together a lot of the data/info/contacts that is PRACTICAL, RELEVANT with Aussie related contacts for the Melb.Ground Crew. Keep you updated on the progress. So please come to the next meeting, if you can.
Cheers and be good to you. Pep
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:13 AM   #208
Johnno

Unhappy Re: Melbourne/Victoria

My deepest apologies for this post. I just was not me.
I have discussed this with another member and we are in agreement that I have been influenced psychically, like a physical attack. The post was very much out of character and I am very sorry if I have offended anyone in the process. It won't happen again.
In the mean time, I am contemplating my future here on Avalon.
I will be out of communication once again until I have made my decision. Sorry to everyone.
Take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
Johnno

Last edited by Johnno; 11-09-2008 at 07:46 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:15 AM   #209
Johnno

Wink Re: Melbourne/Victoria

@ Robski and Peace2all
Thank you both for your support, its very much appreciated.
Take care both of you and I'll see you all on Sunday.
Best regards,
Johnno
Old 11-06-2008, 09:02 AM   #210
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Team I think i better up my contribution. I have just watched 8 hours of Nassin Haramein "crossing the event horizon" After actively perusing this path of awareness and enlightenment Hassim tied it all together. I don't know how reliable or from what background he is from but it resonated with me.

Keep well I will see you on Sunday. I will also bring books and material with me that I am willing to share.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:42 AM   #211
Johnno

Thumbs up Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hello AussieG,
Your going to have to tell us about this "Nassin Haramein" dude on Sunday. I wouldn't mind seeing what he's got to say.

Quote:
Keep well I will see you on Sunday. I will also bring books and material with me that I am willing to share.
Definitely see you Sunday. Can't wait to see the info you got. And many thanks for wanting to share it, its definitely appreciated by all.
Take care.
Best regards,
Johnno
Old 11-06-2008, 04:31 PM   #212
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Gday everyone,
my apologies for not attending the last meeting, am looking forward to meeting with you all on Sunday. Dark Matter l didnt know that you unexpectadly grew fangs ( re lunatics response ) whats that womans phone number maybe l can give her a call l convince her to reconsider. Q, Is the neighbors cat living dangerously ?lol.
Hopefully l can find the time to organise some material to share on sundays meet, depends as l also need to organise my daughters birthday celebrations immediately prior.
Can we expect others to visit also e.g moses, jesus, krishna, bhudda, perhaps some friendly reptilians, phelidians etc, could be quite a turnout. lol
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:37 AM   #213
Lunatic
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou Robski For putting some of the topics covered in point form..

I personally believe that putting topics into point form allows those who choose to do so, highlight a topic of concern/interest to them and engage in a reasonable discussion / debate, without all the confusing clutter of general dialogue....

To this end will comment on your first point... "The fear of ignorance in friends and loved ones"....Firstly let me state that i am not a Qualified anything, I am a labror/computer nut and that the following is my personal opinion.
As I was a long tme disbeliever in all things conspiritorial, ie TPTB, NWO, etc etc, my better half (a participating member of Avalon and in particular the Melb/Vic ground crew) and i had many heated discussions on the existance or not of such bodies...I have come to know myself considerably, particularly over the last 12 months or so.. And under that intense scruitany have discovered that i am shall we say "less than Perfect"...My attitudes towads the threats mentioned throughout this thread were born of fear. The fear of not knowing, of the big picture being so big , and it is huge. I believe that most resistance to these topics is bought on by the challenge to what we, or should i say most of us, has believed for a very long time, and that the sheer size and complexity of these groups and their actions is simply too much for the average person to grapple with...Most people i know know that something isn't right on planet earth. But if i was to tell them what i (with profound insistance from my seriously intense wife)have come to believe, i would simply scare the begeesus out of them and elisit a response akin to what witches sis in the dim dark past. All out of fear...

Fear not...now that i have braved the first step you will hear from me again

be well
Lunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #214
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Lunatic, I share your thoughts. The information overload in boggling. Take information multiply it with dis-information add some rumors and some dreams and square it all with fear, and we have just started.
Do we run, do we hide, do we make a stand and fight, do we make a change by collective pray or individual care. How am I going so far.

For me Bob Dean said so clear "Love your family and do not fear for there is always another time another life another year" So now I'm just glad to be alive and for the opportunity to simply experience.

From the song "The Rose" "Its the sole afraid of dying that never learns to live"
Old 11-07-2008, 01:59 PM   #215
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post

For me Bob Dean said so clear "Love your family and do not fear for there is always another time another life another year" So now I'm just glad to be alive and for the opportunity to simply experience.

From the song "The Rose" "Its the sole afraid of dying that never learns to live"
Aussie G,
Two great quotes. I agree with the points placed in discussion. What you think about is what you'll bring about. The choice is easy, fear over love or love over fear. Your choice in the way you think will pave the experience and develop the wisdom for either side of the fence.
I've stated in various ways in previous threads, that a community mind is important as opposed to a community group. This allows all individuals to express and act upon their free will. The benefits of the avalon forum and potentially for people to meet up is to share the wealth of knowledge and experiences.

What's most important to me, is to live my life with unconditional love for all humanity as I see reflections of myself in all that's living.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:52 AM   #216
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Hear Hear
Old 11-08-2008, 06:04 AM   #217
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, I have just spoken to Johnno. He is not to well at the moment and needs some time to recoup. I have offered to have the meeting at my place,, sooo If you are still interested PM me and we will make it happen.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:11 AM   #218
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

What's most important to me, is to live my life with unconditional love for all humanity as I see reflections of myself in all that's living
As a veritable Gardner look at his/her garden and claims what a wonderful collection of natures gift Lettuce, Carrots, Parsley, Beans Etc., I now look and Humanity and say "what a wonderful collection of natures gifts."
Old 11-08-2008, 06:13 AM   #219
Tuza

Yes, Johnno is a real good soul, and I hope he gets better but lets face it when doing a mod job - well I couldn't do it - I would get really mad and that would be it - and I would probably get sick too. I have put up some protection prayers that work well for me on a thread on the forum - they are from different religions so to speak. Take care Johnno.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:30 AM   #220
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

AussieG After reading your post on gardening this thought hit me, then low and behold after watching "Gardening Australia" today they had this story! It's that dreaded fruit fly

I was going to post it then decided it was too long so will just put the link.

http://www.abc.net.au/gardening/stories/s2413283.htm

I suggest you all give it a read it sort of makes growing our own food more of a challenge than it is at the moment re water. I had no idea that they got into Tomato's and capsicum. You live and learn every day eh!

Peace
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:39 AM   #221
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

We all have or are becoming aware of the ptb agenda.
If you had a chance to set your own agenda what our future look like?
Old 11-11-2008, 10:42 AM   #222
Hoss the SURVIVER
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Melbourne/Victoria

HI ALL

We all have or are becoming aware of the ptb agenda.
If you had a chance to set your own agenda what our future look like?

Without getting to personal, I've been sitting here just getting a background feel for the Camelot/Avalon Organization and i do not like the vibes that are there?
It may be just lack of knowledge with most of you? Which i feel is the case at some very important levels. My suggestion would be ! ; become better acquainted with the medium that you are dealing with at least, to protect yourselves from the abusers that are in the BACKGROUND. There there i can feel them.
NOT ALL SAINTS are SAINTS
NOR ARE !!!
All LIGHT-WORKERS LIGHT-WORKERS

If you had a chance to set your own agenda what our future look like? AssieG
I follow my own agenda WHY? Because I am a free AGENT is why!

We all have or are becoming aware of the ptb agenda. Please define ?

If I have learned ONE THING over the years it is to:
Trust in my own intuition and the RISEN Masters or White-Brotherhood whichever you prefer

One other thing i have learned is that you cannot bring others to your level, they can only work at their own until they are ready to grow. All we can do is support not rule or dominate just support!

Learn how to deal with the DARKNESS there by becoming educated as to how MAGIC works or spirit whatever you wish to call it, then apply it to cleanse n protect yourselves

I know where you are coming from Been there! Done that years ago, nor do i have much interest in becoming involved in some-one-else' ego war ???

As i stated a bit earlier ! I'm not comfortable with the BACKGROUND VIBES, they need to be raised above the ASTRAL levels and soon?

Right I'll go back to watching n waiting
Hoss
E G M

Hoss the SURVIVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:16 AM   #223
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Gday Hoss,
its kinda unusual to read about items like the astral plane/ brotherhood of light etc terms that lve not heard nor read about for many yrs its almost like a trip down memory lane to read your posting Hoss. l could safely asume Hoss that you may also be mildly amused by some of the contempory terminolgy used to decribe things eg remote viewer, empath, and so forth, in my day they would have labels such as clairvoyant/ psychic etc its weird how some people have the need to repackage the old and simply change the label and call it something new.
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:08 PM   #224
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys!
Ummm! does anybody know what is going on?

Where does this leave the Ground Crew? Anybody!

Peace
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:35 PM   #225
Hoss the SURVIVER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Melbourne/Victoria

HI ALL

It is not actually the Ground crew that is the problem? It runs way deeper than that.

Being mildly amused is normal for me, However, i can use any terminology you like fluently, I'm old n CYNICAL these days .

Never accept at face value what you are told, verify it where possible especially when dealing with META=PHYSICS . This comes from painful experience

Hoss
E G M :thumb_ chin chin
Hoss the SURVIVER is offline   Reply With Quote