Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 10:36 AM   #26
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: call for indigo children

Sadly there is numerious case's of indigo's inflicting themself into drugery and suicide.

Simply due to alot give up & I can only assume they have given up on the Human species and wish to return to our point of true origion.

I'v seen it too many time's where pure innocent loveing careing people just wake up one day and flip out and have a spiritual awakeing that is not complete where We start wish to hide from the regular's and urn out for our own kind.

Last edited by ForsakenFalcon; 09-10-2008 at 10:38 AM. Reason: forgot the "not" >.>
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:38 AM   #27
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

From my perspective:

Once you put a label on it....indigo, starseed, crystaline, native american, black, russian, christian etc., etc., etc, you bring in the separation. And the definitions and descriptions of who they are brings in more separation.

So I integrate it for myself by recognizing that I am ALL of THE ABOVE labels and aren't I that awesome to create myself with such diversity !

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:48 AM   #28
Wild_Rose
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a indigo child...I feel that i'm in the right place...
Wild_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:48 PM   #29
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

It's interesting to see how many 'Indigo Children/Elders' are here (I don't think I'm one) - may I ask if anyone has any memories of past lives/times or other information they would be willing to share/discuss?
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:54 PM   #30
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

I too am an Indigo. (I feel as if I am in AA).
But, there is freedom here, and people don't judge.
My son (Josh) is also an Indigo, and my daughter (Rachel) is a crystal. We have constant swirling energies in our house. Josh has a dry, cynical humor that has become his shield in this life (17 times as knight).
And Rachel, well, she sees fairies, angels, ghosts, hatches dragons in her bedroom, reads people's minds, is very intelligent.
We are blessed to have found a Western medicine trained Peditrician that is very ascended. He has been treating both of my children for many years both physically (colds, etc.) and with Reiki, Polarity Therapy and Crano Sacral. Needless to say, he is an Indigo that has vibrationally shifted upwards.
I could go on, but children create laundry, etc.
Thanks for letting me talk about this, not many people understand.
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:07 PM   #31
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
First of all, I'd have to say I favor those two colors!

Also Rocky, I see you're in San Diego...I'm about thirty miles north of you. Your comment about the Grid makes me wonder if you've ever looked closely at the hills. There are traces of very ancient habitation that I can't find any mention of in any books or online. Stretched across Escondido and San Marcos there's a complex of standing stones that is larger than any I know of in North America, but people driving past every day have never seen it. Also, point #17 on the World Grid is just a few hundred miles southeast of us, in Baja.

Maybe it's all the earthquake faults, but southern California is just about the most intensely energized piece of ground I've ever been.

Well around 10,000 years ago the water level was 160 feet lower off our coast. There was a huge Indian Nation centered in Rosorito underwater escavation is going on now uncovering artifacts.

Fossils exist showing this area used to be a rain forest, monkeys and many other animals that are no longer wild in the area roamed free.

The weather is the best in the world, so I would imagine that this has been a popular area to live since the beginning of man...

I'll pull up google to look at the formations...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:16 PM   #32
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
Sadly there is numerious case's of indigo's inflicting themself into drugery and suicide.

Simply due to alot give up & I can only assume they have given up on the Human species and wish to return to our point of true origion.

I'v seen it too many time's where pure innocent loveing careing people just wake up one day and flip out and have a spiritual awakeing that is not complete where We start wish to hide from the regular's and urn out for our own kind.
Well the effects of drugs like Meth has a serious affect on Indigos, the receptor in your brain that regulates pleasure is also the regulator for psychic messages.

heavy use of Meth burns out this part of the brain exposing them to a bombardment of messages that are meant to be filtered out.

another sign of an Indigo is extreme mood swings around the new and full moon.

Britany Spears has freaked out before new moons each and every time...

Many of the top artists in the world are Indigos, mis-understood by the world, so they turn towards drugs, which exposes them to things they aren't meant to experience. Which drives them further into depression.

The good news is, like Britany, once they lay down the pipe, it heals slowly, it takes up to a year for it to repair damages.

Meth is definately a drug the dark side has used to set Indigos back while they have worked on their plans, and it has spread across America like wildfire...

a study says 95% of American children born in the recent years are Indigos...
Old 09-10-2008, 02:50 PM   #33
Kusala
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings to all led to this thread. I, along with several of you, am an Indigo elder born in '59...had a mystic older brother who initiated me into the ways of the troubled world and to Spirit. We are also called Indigo "scouts", a term I like, as many of us have come here to prepare the way, the ground so to speak, for the incoming crystal or star children...children of the new earth. At age 49, I still get ID'd as well...makes me smile inwardly. And yes people are drawn to us for definate reasons. Some years back I lived in a communal arrangement in Asheville, NC, where I had significant contact with some indigos, and a few star children. One experience stands out: a six year old girl, conceived and born in Northern India, raised in Hawaii and Asheville. I took care of her for awhile as her parents were separating. We read and played, danced in the rain, and she told me why she had come here to the Earth. She remembered why she had incarnated...the veils were still thin. After those experiences with her, she came to me in the dreamworld with messages and inspiration.
This has become a vital part of the work for many of us now...supporting, encouraging those children, youth, and young adults who are struggling to be here, to remember, to evolve. It is overwhelming for many. I resonate with what many of you are saying...we all have much in common, though the particulars are different. The energy of large crowds is particularly challenging...we are almost hyper-sensitive to others energy fields and must take precautions (speaking for myself).
To all you Indigos...you are much needed here, now. Keep preparing for what is unfolding now and for what is coming. We, the elders, recognize you when we see you, and do not call you troublemakers. You are here to make changes in our world for the sake of human, Earth, and Cosmic evolution (for they are all related!). Remember what you are preparing for. Courage.
Kusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #34
Hightower_X
Avalon Senior Member

Well,,, I'm something, just trying to figure out what...

...the list is long and the reaffirmations many.

I must pay tribute to my late grandmother.

(Picture: est. 1980. I was seven.)

Hightower_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:14 PM   #35
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusala View Post
Greetings to all led to this thread. I, along with several of you, am an Indigo elder born in '59...

The energy of large crowds is particularly challenging...we are almost hyper-sensitive to others energy fields and must take precautions (speaking for myself).

To all you Indigos...you are much needed here, now. Keep preparing for what is unfolding now and for what is coming. We, the elders, recognize you when we see you, and do not call you troublemakers. You are here to make changes in our world for the sake of human, Earth, and Cosmic evolution (for they are all related!). Remember what you are preparing for. Courage.
I am also a 59, you worded it perfectly and mentioning the crowds effect is important, do you feel vertigo in large Gatherings?

Imagine an Indigo singer in front of a crowd of 50,000 I can't even imagine what they feel.

Have you seen the Celestine Prophesy?

I think that is a must see for all Indigos, have you ever been thinking of a song as you drift off to sleep and as you move into your dream state, hear the song turn incredible with Millions of voices singing in perfect harmony?
Old 09-10-2008, 05:48 PM   #36
lightworkers
Avalon Senior Member

I was born in 1985. I'll be 23 in a week.
I see things before they happen and know things without being told. I can feel spiritual presence and am working on discerning their intent. Sometimes I hear answers to my questions so loudly they echo in my head. Other times its hard to believe anyone at all is listening.
I am an only child of a single mother. I was raised in daycare since 6 weeks old which I believe hindered a lot of my spiritual growth.
I was not diagnosed with any behavioral issues - partly because my single mother just didn't stand for it.
Since a very young age I had been in 'special' classes, where we just colored pictures I now recognize as sacred geometry. i tested at college level starting in elementary school.
When I got to high school I began losing my patience for standardized testing. I failed classes because I refused to prove what I knew on pieces of paper. The idea insulted my sense of learning. I sought and pointed out lies in textbooks which got me sent to the principal.
I dropped out of high school my senior year and never looked back.

My partner is 37. Until I begged her to just grow her natural hair out, you'd have sworn she was 25. She has the mannerisms and look of a little girl who's just discovered something wonderful about the world.
She was an outcast at school in the most literal sense of the word. Different. Ostracized. Tormented. Called a freak. She grew up in small-town Texas with her early-Madonna style clothes and pitch black dyed hair. You do the math.
She worked for corporate America in NY for 15 years. The given sins involved nearly killed her.
She was wrenched from that life with one selfless decision that isolated her from everything and open her eyes to the real world around her.
She is an Aquarian and an empath, a combination that has made her an unknowing target for psychic vampires and other energy leeches. At every point in her life, in one way or another, there has been a person who has fed off her considerably bright energy.
She's working on learning to put up a personal shield, not made of steel - more like plexi-glass. She has almost no natural auric defenses.

When we met it was the recognition of kindred forces moving inside us. We unconsciously gave each other permission to just [I]be[I].
We are searching for a safe place to weather the storms, whatever form they take.
We send light and love to the planet.
We send light and love to our brothers and sisters - all of them.
We are looking eagerly forward to the time when all life lives in harmony.
For now, we're looking to join an intentional community. If you've got one, let us know! We're here!

So hello fellow Indigos. Good to see you again!
lightworkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:04 PM   #37
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-21-2009 at 04:17 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:18 PM   #38
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

I am 19. I perfectly fit the characteristics of an indigo (been studying the occult since I first discovered it at 10 years old).

I am am highly skeptical/leaning to the side of non-belief in "indigo" children/people. I think the characteristics are vague enough to fit to a certain type of personality, but this type of personality you will easily find all the way throughout all New Age/occult/UFO/conspiracy groups.

I definitely feel like I have lived before, and far from being "only" 19 years old and I have had an issue with intellectual, sexual and emotional maturity far beyond normal for my age.

I don't think this necessarily means I am some sort of advanced being. I'm not too surprised nearly everybody here claims to be one. I think it's a way to feel special and that we have an individualised purpose in this life. Maybe we do, maybe we don't, but I don't speculate on what I know I don't see.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:39 PM   #39
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

[xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-21-2009 at 04:18 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:44 PM   #40
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Zelphael

your negativism does not take away the fact you were drawn to this topic and even stepped forward from lurking...

I'm curious, why did you choose the Hanged man for your icon?

What is your most recent dream that you remember?

being an Indigo, doesn't necessarily mean you are an advanced being, it only means you are "connected" to what is going on, you get the feeling of Dejavu meeting someone for the first time...

If a Million Indigos that are connected decided it was time for world peace, it would just happen.

Some Indigos are healers, some are psychic, others are teachers.

They are all around you, whether you notice them or not, in 1990 1 out of 10 were Indigos, in 2008 the world is almost 75% Indigos.

As the awakening is happening, more and more are coming to realize their gifts.

I think of Indigos, as earth angels...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-10-2008 at 06:56 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #41
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Old 09-10-2008, 07:02 PM   #42
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Old 09-10-2008, 07:07 PM   #43
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I am indigo.
And a starseed.
And a wayshower.
An angel.
A demon.
And a mother of two "Rainbow" children.

And about 1002 other labels that only serve to divide us.
As different as we've all felt during our lives?
Everyone on this rock has felt the same way.
Everyone feels alone in their "uniqueness" at some point or another.
And that's the biggest lie of all...

We aren't alone, or different because we are all made up of the exact same thing.

99.999% space.

We (those of us who pay attention to such things) just happen to realize this, that's all.

LOVELOVELOVE
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #44
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

that explains the winds I hears...

blowing right between my ears...
Old 09-10-2008, 07:24 PM   #45
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Zelphael

your negativism does not take away the fact you were drawn to this topic and even stepped forward from lurking...

They are all around you, whether you notice them or not, in 1990 1 out of 10 were Indigos, in 2008 the world is almost 75% Indigos.
I wanted to read what people thought about indigos. Everyone wants to be an indigo. Just like I wanted to be a Power Ranger, vampire slayer or mage as a kid. It's natural to want to feel different or special in our uniqueness.

" in 1990 1 out of 10 were Indigos, in 2008 the world is almost 75% Indigos."

What? Where are you getting this from? You even have numbers?

Please, don't misinterpret my intentions. I'm all for love, light and positivity. But not potentially damaging and delusional ideas. Yes, maybe I am an indigo along with all of you too... but I'll be the first to admit the chances of that are extremely slim and there isn't much evidence for it.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:54 PM   #46
Proserpinian
Avalon Senior Member

Before this turns into a heated topic I would just like to put my two cents in. First, regardless of what terminology one decides to use for themselves, whether it be an indigo child, crystal child, starseed, whatever, we must realize that what we are trying to do is dress up in language a type of person that seems to be more "gifted" than the average human being and what seems to be a phenomena that is a bit beyond rational human understanding at this point in spacetime. Second, if such a breed of human exists that fits into the category of "indigo", than we must also realize that no matter how much more talented these people may be than the average Joe, it does not make them any better. I can personally say that the talents I possess are not normal to the average human being, but if I think for a second that that makes me better than anyone else karma makes sure that I retain a sense of humility. I feel that the inherent problem with a thread that delves into the topic of indigo children is the unseen pedestal that we build talking about this phenomena, since it pertains to the majority of people who post on this thread. Granted, it's great to feel that you have a sense of purpose on this planet, it makes me feel great, but I honestly feel that we would not be who we are, with all these wonderful and gifted abilities, if our "predecessors" (and I use that term very very loosely) were not there to pave the way for these people with these abilities. I'm not talking about "elder indigos", I'm talking about the average Joe. I'm talking about all our "normal" mothers and fathers and sisters and brothers who live day to day and might not be as blessed as some of us are. I think what we need to do here is take a look at what we see around us and appreciate it for what it is, regardless of whether you call yourself indigo or not. We need to look at our fellow humans and accept them even if they're not indigo children, because when it comes down to it we are all human, indigo or not, and all humans possess the ability to become angelic if they choose to do so.
Proserpinian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:02 PM   #47
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

I have just spent some time reading the thread about so called Indigo Children. To be honest I think that alot of the posts from people that claim to be Indigo Children is just self indulgent nonsense. Can sombody please reply to this post explaining what exactly qualifies a person to be classed as an Indigo Child. Just because because you want/believe yourself to be somthing does not make it so. I do not indend any malice in this post, we have to be real here, this is an important forum about important things, Thank You.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:48 PM   #48
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphael View Post
Please, don't misinterpret my intentions. I'm all for love, light and positivity. But not potentially damaging and delusional ideas. Yes, maybe I am an indigo along with all of you too... but I'll be the first to admit the chances of that are extremely slim and there isn't much evidence for it.
actually, many of us that are gifted are still looking for scientific reasons to explain it away... In the mainstream of society, it is something looked down upon as a farce and fake, but for those of us experiencing it, it's very real.

Several years back, I used my gifts in missing children cases, I was able to look at a picture, close my eyes and get images, sometimes it was like I was looking down at a Satellite map, other times I was standing on the ground looking at the scene.

I solved 15 cases, most that watched what I did would tell you several hundred, but I only counted the ones that the children were found alive in time.

I don't consider myself gifted or advanced, I think of it more along the lines of extra special hearing or sight. The ability to hear from spirits, and they pass along the info I needed to solve the cases.

When I speak of the Indigos, they are the real gifted ones, they are the ones that can find these missing children and pass it along to me in a way I understand in my dreams.

Without opening myself up to the possibilities, I wouldn't have been able to solve any of the cases.

We have taught ourselves not to listen to instincts, not to believe in what we can't see. We have gone with instincts and made mistakes and after never allowed ourselves to believe, instead of trying again...

Trying again, is the most important part of the learning process,

at least it was for me...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-10-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:56 PM   #49
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

[xxx

Old 09-10-2008, 09:03 PM   #50
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Alot of us have allso stated "So We'v been told" if it is true or not is another story but if You do enough research about it and things just seem to click into place and make scence.

As for People just saying they are because it's cool? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
You think I go runing to all My Friends and Family going "IM A INDIGO LA LA LA LA LA LA"

No....it doesn't happen. As for Your Evidence well yeh You got us there haveing You but spend some time with one of us and lets hang around a crouded mall all day or listen to high pitched obnotioux sound's and just see how We flip out more then a general Person. ( You wouldnt want to see Me flip out due to certian sound's )
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote