Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-15-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dan burisch

After watching all the fantastic interviews on camelot with dan burisch i was totaly drawn into this story it was fascinating and i showed it to a lot of people. my brother started showing me all this stuff from ufo magazine and work of george knapp to discredit burisch. this includes bankruptcy documents and resumes and his education, not being in the right places or times. Has anyone else seen this stuff. im kind of torn. i loved the dan burish stuff and it seems like theres no way he could just make up such info, and of course disinfo guys could easily make him seem like a jerk liar. but wasnt he ordered to disclose i just dont get it. i want to believe but whats the deal? is he just a liar or is he telling the truth>? what makes wilcock, st clair, kerry and bill seem to really trust his information?
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:16 PM   #2
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dan burisch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFailure View Post
what makes wilcock, st clair, kerry and bill seem to really trust his information?
for me, it's a feeling. From the heart. Look at what he does with the Angel Eagles. That is heart.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:22 PM   #3
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

In one of his Camelot interviews (sorry, can't recall which one it was), Burisch stated that his superiors manipulated/altered a lot of his information, including his educational history. According to him, they did this as a form of punishment for sharing his knowledge with the public, and also as a way to discredit him. I'm not sure if the bankruptcy was one of those things, or not. But, even if Burisch did file for bankruptcy, I'm not sure why that would make you doubt the credibility of his information.

But, like you, I struggle with the fact that Burisch claims he was later "ordered" to disclose this information to the public. I have yet to wrap my mind around that one...
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:42 PM   #4
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Keep all of your sensors open. Caution is the mother of wisdom.
Regards
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:48 PM   #5
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

all of this has been addressed in Dans vids so you may have missed one
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:20 AM   #6
Love is the way
Avalon Senior Member

To use terminology that`s well known , i would say i think there is a 20% chance Burisch is telling the truth , with a 90% probability of that being correct
It`s a fantastic story and i belive parts of it to be possibly true , but it`s easy to get caught up in the story and forget the man telling it..... He don`t come across as credible to me.
Not because what he says , but how he say it and body language. I`m no pshycologist so i just go by intuition there , but wonder how an experienced pshycologist would think about that.

Here is the link to the article that`s very critical on him

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/burischdirtbag.html
Love is the way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:40 AM   #7
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

With all due respect, Love, the article you attached that bashes Burisch is filled with misleading information, half-truths and below-the-belt insults. Also, the spelling errors are quite entertaining... I mean, just look at the title of the piece: "Dan Burisch was mankind's last hope to save the planet and ET from a cosmic catastrophe...at least that's what he and his suppoters would have you believe." Hmmm -- us Burisch "suppoters" believe Dan is mankind's "last hope," eh?

Here is a quote taken from the pages of Project Camelot that sums up this Burisch debate quite nicely...

"There are a number of sites on the internet that are almost rabid in their criticism of Dan [Burisch]. Some individuals seem to spend most of their lives attacking his credibility (and one has to wonder who is paying them for this apparent full-time job!). One also has to wonder why they focus so much of their attention on him in particular.

When we met Dan for the first time, in July 2006, he showed us certain documents, not in the public domain, establishing his ID and bona fides. There are reasons why these are not publicly available, and we were asked to sign an NDA (a non-disclosure agreement)...

The important part of the details of Dan's testimony were independently confirmed by our insider source Henry Deacon - who had not previously heard of Dan. This is extremely important, as Henry was able to support the more challenging parts of Dan's testimony: that we had been visited by time-traveling future humans, that resulting from this there were difficult and complex problems with entangled and overlapping timelines, and that there were major threats to the human race in the relatively near future."

Taken from, "A Personal Commentary on the Information."
http://www.projectcamelot.org/commentary.html
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:40 AM   #8
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't heard anyone outside of Project Camelot ever mention him. The interviews with him were very awkward to me because it seemed that Bill and Kerry were having a hard time getting answers from him. Not my favorite interviews but some insightful information nonetheless.

Last edited by Arkan; 09-17-2008 at 07:04 AM.
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:09 AM   #9
Excalibur
Avalon Senior Member

At times it seems as if Burisch is not forthcoming with information or trying to be deceptive, but it seems clear to me that this is a guy who chooses his words very carefully and takes great pains to only reveal the information that he has been 'green lighted' to reveal. It seems that he doesn't want to compromise stuff that is ongoing...that's may take anyway.
Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:35 AM   #10
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure how many of you saw this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKDzUX97UxI
Dan going off about many things, if he's lying, he's damn good at it because that anger appears real enough. The pictures of him beaten don't look fun either. I know he also lectured at Caltech University recently too (March 10, 2008). Even the "cool" science/skeptic types at the JREF forum had a damn thing to say about it's legitimacy

My question is still whether or not some of these whistle blowers have history together because it seems some take credit for the same events, like Dan Sherman with the escape through the stargate, and Preston Nichols with the Original Montauk monster. If so Dan has really got around and there should be a movie about this guy's life that would probably have to span more then one movie...especially considering up until recently this guy cruised around town in tie-dyed shirts feeding homeless. Anyone who could have been immersed in that world like that, come out relatively unscathed has to have had some seriously interesting experiences that most of us would find to be quiet intriguing... just a guess
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:07 AM   #11
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Dan, by his own admission, was a member of MJ12, a high-level intelligence organisation set up to keep the truth from the likes of you and me. What sort of training did he undergo during his time with MJ12 and what did it do to his mind? I believe that he is generally sincere but not everything he asserts rings true with me.

For example, he emphatically denied (on his forum, Eagles Disobey) that 9/11 was any kind of "inside job", when I believe the evidence points to the fact it was.

As others have said before on this forum, it is dangerous to assume any "whistleblower" has 100% of the truth.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:47 AM   #12
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Dan burisch

i think he's had hid head done in. he might well believe what he says but i certainly don't. i really don't think greys are future humans. i think it's a story they tell to keep people positive about the experience.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:16 PM   #13
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post
i think he's had hid head done in. he might well believe what he says but i certainly don't. i really don't think greys are future humans. i think it's a story they tell to keep people positive about the experience.
He has also said that he doesn't believe in Reptilians or any other type of extra-terrestrial in a sort of condescending tone. This might be evidence of compartmentalization and perhaps even stubbornness to consider evidence outside of his experiences. But hey, I would expect him only to talk about thing which he knows to be true for himself.
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:20 PM   #14
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I, personally, think this man is really telling the truth.
However, I also believe he is at the forefront of a huge government plan.
He cannot tell us about currently ongoing operations in too much detail. Yet.
But he will in good time. Or the facts will just eventually be revealed to the public. I feel he is true to his word and that he has good intentions for humanity.

I thank you Dan Burisch for standing for truth and honor.

Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 09-17-2008 at 08:21 PM. Reason: text edit
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:39 AM   #15
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Dan burisch

What about Dan? I'm surprised Avalon hasn't had much discussion on Dan Burisch. His story explains how humans split into two parts after 2012 - the Jrods and the spiritual Humans - If you haven't scoped out this material it is an interesting story. Right now in 2009 Dan is helping the homeless. He is a good man.

source of article

Quote:
Does the fate of the planet hinge on this man? He says he's only one piece of the puzzle, but others seem to think he is a keystone.

LAS VEGAS, NV (PRWEB) April 28, 2004 -- When it comes to the "Truth is Stranger Than Fiction" department, those following the Dr. Dan Burisch story feel they have found the poster child. Biowarfare, mind-melds with a living extraterrestrial, daily angel visits, designer viruses that incorporate lethal ET strains, stargate transmissions, remote viewing, astrology, Catholic-mysticism, Judaic-kaballa, human subjects, abductions, treaties with extraterrestrials, area-51, abducted when 9 years old, a Ganesh particle that conveys healing and possibly immortality, covert operations, pole shifts, 2012, fate of the planet, black ops, broken bones from heavy-handed handlers, 4" x 1/4" scar up the back of his head. Dr. Burisch has it all.

But who he is and what he is doing is only half the story. The other half is the context of the world in which he lives. He is Dr. Dan Burischin lock-down, but wants to leak information to the outside. Some of his handlers are pro-disclosure, others are avidly anti-disclosure. Add to the mix the world of the Internet where anything can be posted, true or not, at the press of a button, and made available to anyone in the world. Disinformation, genuine leaks, agendas pitted against agendas, infighting. In the midst of this is one forum in particular that has taken an almost cult-like interest in the saga. Some people put nearly everything aside to focus on what is happening next. Jobs take a back seat, family takes second priority -- for the sake of the grandchildren. An insider just posted to the list. Or was it? What clues can be followed to confirm the truth of the story?

Once, and insider told the group that on such and such a day, at such and such an hour, they would be activating the natural stargate at Frenchman's Mountain East of Las Vegas. They even told where they would be on the hillside, and where someone could come and observe from a distance. No one was able to make it on the short notice, but the group did watch a real-time satellite image of the location, and watched as the entire mountain began to "glow" on the screen in front of them from a government web site that is publicly available.

At times they have been patched in and allowed an instant messenger chat with Dr. Burisch himself. Others have actually met with him in person, sometimes with the approval of security, and sometimes without.

One insider was supposedly knocked off for leaking information to the group. Others have been demoted or moved to other jobs where they could not leak sensitive information.

Just who actually is controlling the process on Dr. Burisch's side is not clear. They call themselves Maji 12 or Majestic 12. Some say the Maji in charge of his project are not Illuminati nor Luciferian, though another faction of Maji are.

Somewhere in the mix is a league with a race of extraterrestrials who want what Dr. Dan Burisch has -- instructions on how to make the Ganesh particle, which is purported to have healing and regenerative powers analogous to the Edenic tree of life. If anything, it is keeping Dr. Burisch alive, when his actions towards disclosure would spell and end to his usefulness.

Burisch purports to have received the knowledge for the project in large measure from a telepathic mind-meld with a J-rod extraterrestrial on whom he worked for one year. Day after day for one year, he would suit up and enter a special J-Rodchamber in S4 at Area 51 to have another investigatory medical session with the J-rod. At one point, after a bond of friendship had been forged, the J-rod took him and pulled their heads into contact, and Dan received a download that left him in a coma for several days. The J-rod later expired. He was part of an exchange program.

Another faction called the "rogue aliens" supposedly wants Dr. Burisch dead before he can complete the Lotus Project. The politics between alien races is purported to be even more complex than that between the nations of earth. Also in the mix is a covert group of individuals calling the shots who want to rid the world population of "undesirable" elements in the gene pool. Supposedly, they have, or are in process of creating genetically engineered tools of selective mass destruction that would make Hitler envious.

Dr. Burisch himself is adamantly opposed to such uses of this technology, and his objective is to somehow trick his handlers so that the technology can be used for positive benefit. His magnanimous spirit lends a hero element to the story that generates a loyalty by most of those who follow the story as it unfolds day by day. Others deplore him for even being involved in such projects that in their estimation amount to playing God and messing with human destiny. By his own account, Dr. Burisch' motivation is to help the human race avoid some of the catastrophes that are slated unless they change from their present course.

March 15, 2005 is the purported deadline for completion of the Lotus project and the signing of a renewed Tau-IX treaty with the ETs, which will up the number of abductions to 10 million per year. These abductions are done unbeknownst to the victim. The tissue, DNA and other samples are extracted in such a way that they are nary traceable, the memory of the event is erased.

Dr. Burisch has recently become the buzz among believers in the ET cover-up by the powers that be. A press release announcing his desire to have a Congressional hearing to tell what he knows was posted on over 6000 web sites, and was featured on Noory's Coast to Coast, Jeff Rense, and Lou Gentile radio shows. Attempts to get Congressional interest in the subject have been in vain. Meanwhile, with each passing day, the window of time gets more narrow, tempers get shorter, as the destiny of the entire planet seems to hinge on this one unfolding saga.

Supposedly, President Bush's spending like there is tomorrow is precisely because he knows there is no tomorrow. His trip to Iraq was to visit a stargate there and try to gain access -- the real reason the U.S. is in Iraq. Quadafi's sudden change of heart had to do with dickering that involved stargate trades. Two shredded document have supposedly been recovered that are memos between President Bush and Dan Burisch. A Ph.D. professional is reviewing them to see if they are authentic.

According to the J-rod "yellow book" that shows past, present, and future developments on earth, the earth is scheduled for a pole shift on 2012 which will decimate the planet. The scoop is that J-rods are actually progeny of earthlings travelling back in time to fix something bad that happened in their history at this period of time. Prior to 2012, the earth goes through a serious of tribulations both natural and man-made. These are a function of choices made by earthlings, but 2012 is set in stone. Dec. 22 to be exact, even down to the very hour. The J-rods supposedly descend from a group of humans that high-tailed it to Mars and then on to a neighboring star system.

Others following the saga do not believe that inhabitable earth comes to an end at 2012, but still think that the work being done by Dr. Burisch could play a pivotal role in helping a positive shift in earth consciousness, with belief in God in tact -- ascribing the survival to God, not human evolutionary technology alone.

Whatever the case, the saga makes for an interesting read, and stirs up good questions about who we are in the universe, and how we should respond to the possibility of extraterrestrials in our midst. As strange as the Dr. Burisch story may sound at first, there are scores of people who believe it is mainly true, and are curious at least, to follow the saga as it unfolds in real time.

by Sterling D. Allan
Greater Things News Service
Here is another article.

Last edited by Surial; 03-03-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #16
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

The Golden Thread is interesting:
http://the-goldenthread.proboards.co...splay&thread=2
It's a new URL as Eagles Disobey public forum is now suspended due to some security concerns.

The Lotus Viewing Unit (the so called "Widget") is about to be tested. This should be very exciting.
I find their sites fascinating, very scientifically informative, and their cause to help the poor and needy wonderful.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #17
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I have watched mostly every one of Dans videos, i find him a creditable person and have no doubt what he is saying is nothing but the truth.

He also has been deep within the organisation Mg12 yes and all that goes with it so you have to stop and ask yourself why is this guy still around!
With many of these whistleblowers this question arises every time.
There is no real proof is there about there allegations, as always i draw on my intuition, there is still much to learn i feel and the perception of knowing it all is far from anything we will ever recognise and understand.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote