Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2008, 05:43 PM   #1
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb 2008 - 2012: detailed description of what will happens - a Scenario

INTRODUCTION
Dear fellows of this forum,
It is difficult for me to write those words.
I think the moment to send alarms is already gone, and by doing in Internet, on public forums, you simply expose yourself to great security risks. On the other side I appreciate a lot the courage of the initiators of this project and so I will take my part of risk.
Finally being in a FEMA camp with Bill Ryan could be funny.

A lot of people ask himself what will EXACTLY happens in the next couple of years.
This post is to describe (in a short way) the sequence of the facts that will change our reality.

The following scenario is what I have extracted from all the information I collected in the past 20 years from various sources. This include economical analysis, insiders information, time travelers, Spiritual beings, prophecies, and rest of old cultures.

MODELS AND METAMODELS
So far so good, this is what everybody does: collect information from a lot of sources.
Why I'm boring you?
In fact the issue, as reported by many truth seekers is that everybody see only a part of the big picture, while this is very hard to understand how to connect the dot.

All of the information you can collect from a single source (should) follows a certain logic, that you can abstract in a Model.
A model is in fact an abstraction of phenomena.

The point is that the nature of models, as a truth bringer, tends to negate any other reality that is external to them.
It is a part of the “New Age” thinking to declare that all philosophies are connected, that the reality self is high connected. But HOW exactly this works is unclear.
Most of newager mix existing knowledge in new one, trying more to build new models that to understand each one comparing them.

What I did, together with the other members of my group, is to use a MetaModel to keep a coherent image. A Metamodel describes the elements that you use for describe the model. A MetaMetaModel describes the elements of the Metamodel and so on.

Meta-models are closely related to ontologies. Both are often used to describe and analyze the relations between concepts [Söderström2002].
Ontologies express something meaningful within a specified universe or domain of discourse by utilizing a grammar for using vocabulary. The grammar specifies what it means to be a well-formed statement, assertion, query, etc. (formal constraints) on how terms in the ontology’s controlled vocabulary can be used together. [Metamodel-b]
Meta-modeling can be considered as an explicit description (constructs and rules) of how a domain-specific model is built. In particular, this comprises a formalized specification of the domain-specific notations. Typically, metamodels are – and always should follow - a strict rule set. [Metamodel-a].
“A valid metamodel is an ontology, but not all ontology are modeled explicitly as metamodels”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamodeling#Definition

bold mine.

To pass from a disconnected view to a harmonically shaped vision we use the “Honor Formula“ that can link events, fact and person without relation.
If you want to check what is fitting in the big picture and what is wrong you can use the constrains.
Metamodels describes near the relations between model element also the constrains necessary to maintains the model consistence. So before you can translate from A to B you check if you can really put an information on a superior level.
From an Philosophical point of view this Formula consists in “Reducing the complexity to the unity” while the opposite one, what we call the “Formula of the Hart” aims to “Expand the being in the complexity”.
The 2 formulas represent the “vertical dialectic“ of the Tree of Life.
This describes a non dualistic system able to produce complex manifestations.
Non dualism mean that all is One. Don't exist a ontological separation between ice and water, matter and energy or Spirit and Body.
The difference is committed to the actual STATE.

QBL
Tree of Life sounds to QBL (Cabala, Cabalah, Cabbala, Cabbalah, Kabala, Kabalah, Kabbala, Qabala, Qabalah, Kaballah ).
In fact we use QBL but before you start to yell and run, beware that this is as Paradigm, not as dogma.
Let me explain the difference.

The dogma (the plural is dogmas either dogmata) is a “doctrine” either sideboard retained from a religion and/or from whatever type of organization “authoritative” like obvious in self. It experiences, the analysis, either the make established are able or cannot be produced, to second of the use.

The paradigm, instead, derives from the Greek paradeigma that means “model” (or «project» or in our case Metamodel) and “example”.
In Plato it is found used in both the meanings.

1. The ideas are in fact models or you finish of absolute comparison,
knowing which is possible to decide if something is or does not be similar to are:
for example knowing what is the sanctity, judges of an action if is or does not be holy
(Eutifrone 6e)

2. The sensitive things are copies of the intelligible models and the cosmos bred is produced from the divine demiurge to imitation of a paradigm In himself
(Timeo 28a to the.)

QBL sound also to Hebrews that are the Illuminate that are the controllers that are the....
I have nothing to do with them.
What I can tell you that they are using very powerful tools in a total perverse way.
Don't blame the tool, blame the intention.

TIME LINES, FREE WILL AND DESTINY
So having all the facts in a model that is coherent, I can tell you a forecast of the next 4 years with a good percent of success.
The open question is if is possible at all to see the future.
Is future predetermined?

A couple of words about time lines, free will and destiny.
You know for sure the film “super man”, with the part of the train thats run in direction of a broken line and how super man save the train by stopping it.
If you remember couple of high school basic physic you will understand that this is impossible.
To stop the train you require a quantity of energy equal to the train self. Additionally you require to apply this energy in a sweet way, because finally you want to SAVE, no to destroy it.
In a sweet way means”time”.
So only if the event is “distant enough” and you have enough energy you could stop the train.
Really you will not stop it, but simply avoid it, going to a new probability line.

You CANNOT stop NOR change the existence of events that are near in the time line with good will and/or prayer, but you can mitigate the negative effects.

An historical example.
2003, worldwide 100 million people rally against a possible Iraq war and for peace.
Huge energy was addressed in direction of peace and change.
This was the bigger historical coordinate effort in this sense.
We all know the result.

The Destiny Rule says: you cannot completely avoid big events that are very near to your temporal line. The best you can do is to mitigate some effects.

Changing long term stuff is much more easy, but its require the pre knowledge of what you want to change.

Interesting to notice is also that (real) prophecies related to an event become more frequent, more the event is close [see Prophezeihungen zur Zukunft Europas und reale Ereignisse, page 36].
A “very close event” already exist already in potency the region near to our “common reality” (Briah) and expect only to “materialize” (Assiah) himself.

DEUX EX MACHINA
The prediction belows is very probable (80%) but could be invelidated by the improvise divine intervention of “all most divine power”.
Nevertheless we should not have big hopes on this because of the Destiny Rule described above.
If they are so intelligent, they know that a early intervention is much more effective that a last moment action.
Last moment rescues, spectacular visual events are good for Hollywood films.
So, just in case, a goodness come out of a shining machine, look behind for the trick and not the her naked legs.

THE BACKGROUND:
Now we come to the prediction part.

Everything is cyclical on the life. Our planet, as part of the solar system, is taking part on many of those cycles. This includes the solar year (365 days), the Solar Great Year (25 920 Years) and the Galactic year (25 Millions of years). The solar great year has also an ascending and a descending cycle that mimic a cosmical breath and or the dialectic between Being and Material we discussed above.

In 2012 we will have a very special moment in which the humanity will exit from the Kali Yuga (a.k.a. Iron Age in the west), the Fish Age will finish, and the Mayan Long count will also terminate.

Notice in the attached image that such a configuration happens only one time every 25.000 years. On the other side 2012 is only a number that point out to the end of a transition period that is already running.
21 12 2012 is not an event but an indicator of a transition process that will have his summit on this date.
After 14500 year of Night the Light begins to show his real power.

NOTE
The real great winter Solstice was around 3000 years ago in the age of Aries.

THE NEXT 4 YEARS: 2008 -2012
In the next 4 years we will be witness of changes that includes political, environmental and cosmical matter.
How can an politics being connected with Cosmical phenomenas?
As the astrology teach, our human behavior is influenced by the actual position of the earth in the cosmos.
On the other side the astrology as-we-know calculate the situation of the solar system only, for this reason is always aware of other influences.

UNITED STATES

The United State big finance will crash this year (2008).
The “2008 October surprise” will try to hide it.
The intention of the administration is to declare the martial law.
To justify this they require a severe aggression to America from the outside (the Aliens, Iran).

The American will be shocked, but not so much as in the past.
Remember, you know it.
So the resistance will immediately start to organize itself. In fact all the members of this forum (a part the guys that are here professionally, hello Guys!) are all candidate for a “resistance” and to be hosted by a FEMA camp.

Also if lot of people will be deported to the camps, this will be not enough to completely stop the dissent, especially while the life become more harsh. A deep economical crisis is already there, today (September 2008) but from 2009 a real Depression will hit all the world.
The conditions of the Americans will become more and more miserable. The elite will try primarily to keep the cities calm. In fact it is easy to control a couple of cities that 1000 of small communities. This will generate a social shift: progressive people will move on the countryside while conservative will remain in the city.
On the countryside people will continue to organize themselves and become more and more independent from the central government a.k.a. the cities.
End 2011: the Central government try to reestablish his control on the countryside, but tot all the US army will automatically be on his side. This will begins the Second American Civil War.

EUROPE

In the next 3 years the European social network will manage to distribute the economics crise more equally that in the US. On the other side the people will feel no more represented by traditional political party and will give again power to both extreme left and right political wings.
The “Official politics” will declare those movement out of law and start an internal repression, but not so hard and in big scale as in the US.
At the end the “extremist” will decide to handle also in Europe, following the example of the American rebels.
In France and Italy an insurrection driven by them explode on the roads in the Spring 2012.
So in this spring both Europe and US are in a chaotic situation, Russia decides to profit of the NATO weakness by invading Europe (summer 2012).
The Russian's armored divisions attacks with 3 armies north, central and south Europe.
In a couple of days they arrive until the Rhine in Germany. Here they are stopped by the joined European forces.
A huge, furious battle take place in Germany in 2 places:
the city of Münster and the Rhine river.
The Russian are defeated and weak, fearing that the US City government could support the Europeans, they close an alliance with the Country Rebels and begins to launch small missiles on the American Cities.
Remember: the goal is not to destroy America but to help an ally.

2012 WORLDWIDE
Now we enter in the region “I cannot believe it”
While all the above is happens (autumn 2012) a new star will be visible in the sky.
This will become everyday bigger until it is as the dimension of the moon.

[Note: The first that spoke about the star was Hepidanus Von St. Gallen (1081). So I wonder if the Vatican begans the disinformation already on this time Michael ;-) ]

The combined action of this celestial body and the sun cycle maximum activity (The sun will reverse its own magnetic poles during 2012 as result of reaching the end of the current 11-year sunspot cycle). will accelerate the process of Geomagnetic reversal and Pole Shift (not pole reversal).
The planet will stop to rotate and shift his north pole.

The so-called “3 days of darkness” will begins during the night of the 20 December 2012 and will continues for 72 Hours interesting Europe, Africa, the middle East and Asia until India (see image).

During this period huge earthquakes (and tsunami) will destroy the west coast of North America and the east region across the Mississippi.
Also the region of the great lakes will go down.

In Europe the UK will be completely destroyed by the Tsunami. Denmark, Holland, Belgium and Island will be almost destroyed.

Japan will be hit by the pacific big one.

Terrible things will happens during the 3 days that could drive crazy who don't has a strong spiritual life. So the inner preparation is so important has the physical one.

After 3 days the rotation will restart but on the opposite direction so that the sun will rise to the west.

CONCLUSION

For sure you have recognized some events, maybe all of them. My intention was not to be original but to describe a methodology to handle knowledge and a scenario.

You are free to take the above scenario as pure BS or to completely believe on it.
As far I know this is a very probable scenario. The events that are more close temporarily are also more probable.
I'm not interested to discuss the scenario itself but much more in finding practical and spiritual ways to let the best part of the Human kind survive to it.
The bad guys are already prepared.
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scenario 2012 methodic