Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-11-2009, 11:24 PM   #1
Egg
Banned

Default My NDE and experience whilst dead with Jesus

Firstly let me apologise for the edited nature of this piece; it has been edited because I am working with a UFO researcher who has promised me total anonymity due to the nature of my employment. Names and places have been deleted or changed as a result, but the core details are 100% accurate and are not from regressed memories but real time, awakened state remembrance.

Secondly, if you are a Christian, Jew or Muslim, please note you may be offended by my words and wish to debate certain parts. I won't debate what I share because its non negotiable, instead I advise that if your rigid in your dogma, do not carry on reading this written work. I was a Christian, devoted to my religion prior to my NDE, but as you will read, it was a life changing event.

I had been feeling unwell for nearly a month; very run down, aches and pains, and stomach cramps and tightness of chest would come and go, often so debilitating I would need to lay down on the coldest hardest floor I could to help me pass through the pain.

Time and again I went to the doctors office, time and again she would examine me, and it would always be the same; “you're fine Mr B, just a very strange set of unrelated aches and pains making you feel run down. Go home, rest and take a week off work”.

A week? Another week on top of the two months on and off I had taken in the last year and a half? That would not go down well with my employer at all; they had been very sympathetic, had known some thing was amiss as I was so ill so often, but another full week would mean that my work colleagues would be a man down, and that could often be the difference between a good day, and a nightmare.
I shrugged at her advice, and decided that a day off would be no harm, just sleep it away if I could. Another night asleep on the cold concrete of the kitchen much to my fiancée's amusement. I got up from her chair, and left the office.

I managed to get back to the house we were renting at the time, and slumped onto my knees as pain doubled me up. I fell into the giant bean bag I had used many times to grip onto as wave after wave of bounding heart beats tattooed along side the hammering searing white hot pain running from my chest to my groin.

I then remember a hand on my shoulder, and being laid flat on the floor and looking at my fiancée wondering why her mouth was moving and no sound was coming from her.

I then thought 'that's strange, its 2 pm and she should be at work'. Even stranger were the two men in green knelt next to me, and even stranger was the most beautiful man I had ever seen stood behind all three of them. He held his hand out to me, and I thought 'heck, he's beautiful, I wonder if he is one of my fiancées students at her art school'; So I stood up and grasped his hand.

I rose pain free, feeling absolutely wonderful. I almost positively leapt from the floor to stand beside him, and was struck with a sudden deep feeling that this man was really, really some thing very special. He smiled at me, put his arm around my shoulder and stepped towards the window.

It was at this point I thought 'what about my fiancée?' and looked around. I saw her and two paramedics trying to resuscitate me, and a third wheeling in a stretcher. I watched as they loaded me into an ambulance, and watched through the window as it drove away down the road. I felt no panic, no fear, no pain at this separation, just a total feeling of overwhelming love and compassion from this man stood next to me. I knew where I wanted to be, and it was not in a pain racked unconscious body.

I turned to face this mysterious man, and truly he was the most beautiful being I had ever laid eyes on; tall, six feet easily, slightly olive skin, deep brown eyes with golden flecks in, shoulder length hair which was light brown, almost beige, and most importantly he shone. It was not a dull light, it was a totally white warm light that seemed to radiate from every pore and every atom of this man. I wondered why I had not seen it at first, but he just was shining like the sun. He was stunning to behold. He took me again by the shoulder and turned me to face the window.

My jaw nearly hit the floor. Gone was the wall of the house and the road. In its place was a desert panorama of scrub and aridness. At our feet was a stony path.

'walk with me' he said, and yes, dammit I would of followed this man through a cesspit had he asked. I stepped out onto the path and was at once in an alien arid landscape. I took a look once more behind me, and saw the fading out of my home, to be replaced by the path stretching off into the distance. I was mesmerised at the sheer scape of land that stretched away from me. The further it got, the more desert like it became until it seemed to become far far in the distance a throbbing, alive pitch black darkness I was scared of that darkness for some reason, but my guide pulled me back round.
I turned back to the path, and saw it stretch off upwards. This beautiful man took the lead with me a step behind.

The path was covered in large stones and gritty yellow coloured sand in patches, and it was warm to my feet but not painful, but I was aware of its coarse nature. Looking about me I saw many people wandering around this semi desert, looking very lost and very unhappy, but stopping to talk to one another, and the odd song rang out over the air in the distance. I asked my guide 'why are they not on the path?' and he replied 'they do not know the way nor has anyone shown them'. And carried on walking.

The path started to slope uphill, and the arid scrub land was soon replaced by the grassland – like an African savannah and trees were seen with beautiful fruits on them. Again there were people about, and they seemed much happier, and sat around lounging under a beautiful sun, sipping water from the stream.

When they saw my beautiful guide though, they rushed to him and fell on their knees and pleaded in many tongues and voices.
I asked my guide 'why are they happier, but on their knees pleading in a language I do not know? Why are they not on the path?' he replied 'because they are happy here with their fellow men mostly, until they see me, and then they know not the words to make known the feeling in their hearts, and they know not who I am as no one has told them of me'.

I felt sorry for these people, but as we walked away, they fell back to the trees and started dancing and eating once more. I then knew it was the light that had drawn them, not the path, and saw they were happy in their being.

We walked further on upwards, and the savannah turned into a beautiful meadow of lush grass, beautiful forests and rivers, small groups of people happy in each others company, and when they saw my guide they waved and walked over. They reached out to touch my guide and spoke of their love and thanks to him, but many said 'I will wait awhile for my (insert relative or friend here) as they have yet to join me, and I want to greet them and we will journey together. My guide hugged them and bade them farewell, and the people stayed at the paths edge to wave us farewell as we moved on. My guide spoke first.

'They know me, they know the path, and yet they are so full of love and compassion for those they left behind that they forsake their path to wait for their loved ones to journey with them so they too shall know the path upwards and not get lost nor strayed from it'.
I was awestruck at the compassion and love shown, and when I looked back, I saw many walk downwards towards the other areas and collect people stood looking lost and bewildered, turn them about and start upwards just as I was. We walked onwards.

We then came to a mountain slope, and it was snow covered and bright bright white; so bright it almost glowed from within. I was awestruck at such a majestic place, and yet was not cold nor felt a wind upon me.

We walked on the snow, leaving only the slightest footprints as if we were just mere feathers, and carried on. Here, beautiful people stood waiting. They reached out to my guide, welcomed him, had words for him and then I noticed the path had gone.

'Come, follow me' said my guide, and again I took no hesitation, I walked with him off the edge of the mountain and into the clouds. I asked my guide 'What is that area? So bleak, so barren and white, yet those people wait for you there?'.

My guide stopped and turned to me and said; 'That is where they have no wants, they have no needs, they stand there to guard peoples upon the path, and to greet them as they make that final walk towards the light and many lose heart as it seems so bleak and barren. Bleak and barren it may look, but it is pure, pure as the purest snows and brighter than any star in the mortal heavens'.

I then realised I was dead. I looked at my guide, and yet felt that panic go in an instant, to be replaced with a sheer soul filling joy so bright and alive I started to glow from within. We stepped forward and we were in the light.

On reaching the light I was amazed, totally and utterly lost for words at what was before me, and what reached my ears. The light was not a light at all, but billions upon billions of people stood tall and proud, shining like stars, and singing the most beautiful heart stopping musical notes I had ever heard. I started to feel beauty well within me and I just knew I wanted to stand with those people. My guide took me by the shoulder and carried on walking. The wall of people parted, and we walked on through towards a golden warmth that was.

That may sound very strange, but this light, this golden light was everything; it just was. Alive, warm, loving, accepting, sentient, it just was. I was awed, shocked, filled with joy, speechless all at once. My guide turned again to me and took me once more by the shoulder and walked me to the light. In a blink of an eye and yet an eternity I was taken to review my life.

I was 4 years old, and running for my life. The garden had turned from my place of sun and safety to a cold, unforgiving landscape filled with pain. Running after me was three small ugly beings, and as I reached the rear door to the house one reached out, yanked me off my feet by the hair and lifted me into the sky and upwards into a red disk. I was returned crying and blood pouring from my nose.

I felt no pain as I reviewed this, just an overwhelming sadness and desire to reach out and comfort my small form; to offer it love and words to comfort it, and to wrap it up in love and defeat these beings that had snatched me from my garden.

I was 9. I was on holiday with my school in Wales. We were on a river bank watching the wildlife, when a small red squashed football shaped craft stopped dead over head and again three small beings stood in front of me. The world seemed to flicker in and out of reality, and once again I was yanked into the air, to be returned amongst my friends, time frozen and their stiff rigid faces filled me with fear but their eyes seeing nothing. Time resumed, people ran to the teachers, one in tears, but no one knew why they were so scared.

I was 14. I was in the woods alone after getting separated from my friends. I watched in amazement as three people were having a picnic under a large dead oak tree in the middle of winter dressed in silver track suits. One stood to greet me, I walked towards them and then my heart filled with fear as it flickered, and once more the being was small, ugly and once again I was snatched from my life to be returned sobbing, shaking and minus my shoes and sock. My shirt was missing too.

I was 18. It was my birthday that day but I had worked, and was so tired and feeling low I decided to stay home. It was July the 1st. My friends all called me, but I was overwhelmed with sleepiness and at 8pm went to bed.

I was in a troubled sleep, my mind was for some reason trying very hard to keep me awake, but at midnight I fell finally to sleep, unable to fight this overwhelming drowsiness any longer.

I awoke with a slow realisation that some thing was badly wrong in my room. There was a noise like an electric power station, or a swarm of bees. Rising and falling this noise was filling the room. Deep base throbbing noise, and I was panicked by it. I threw the window open to see what was wrong out in the street or see if flames were coming from any of my windows, and I saw it sat there. A red, flattened football shaped craft. I held tight to the window frame, and yet it was too late.

A small being was clinging to the wall by the window, and one was merging through the wall back outwards. I was ripped from the room with great violence, towards this red light and felt the skin on my face and hands start to burn and itch badly. It was 1:15 am.

At 2:15 am I was back in my room, bleeding from my nose and mouth and feeling sleepy, so sleepy it was painful. I fell onto my bed to awaken the next day sore, sunburnt and in pain. The pain lasted three days on and off, and then died away.

I was 22. My girlfriend lay on the bed, I was next to her, and over a dozen small dark beings were at once in our room. My girlfriend was dragged from the bed as I laid frozen, and I watched as a small baby was pulled through her flesh and into a small see through case. No surgery, no cuts, the baby was pulled through the skin and encased. The small beings that had sat on my bed and beat the **** out of me whilst I was frozen solid retreated, the room filled with a red glow from outside, and they were gone. (my girlfriend would leave me a month later saying I was giving her bad dreams about ugly babies).

I was 28. I found 'God' in a big way a year before. I awoke, small beings filled my room and ran towards me. I called out 'Lord JESUS! Save me!'.
The room seemed to ripple and flex, and a line formed in the air. A golden line like a bright pencil beam drawn in mid air.

The beam became wider, and a man stepped out. 'NO!' he stated firmly, and as he stepped towards them the small beings whined and pleaded and yet he touched them one by one, and a small sucking noise sounded, and a whirlpool formed in mid air underneath their forms, and they pleaded but in a blink of an eye they were gone, screaming as they were sucked from our world to places unknown.

The man reached down to me, took me in his arms and said 'no more, no more shall they harm you. I am the light, as so can you be'.

I passed out on my bed.

I reviewed my whole life, and got to where I first fell ill.

I was at work, walking down an area to get to another area, when I watched one of the small ugly creatures run from behind me, pull out an evil looking needle like device, and plunge it into the back of my skull at the base where it joined my neck. I remember vividly that day, as I was taken to hospital shortly after as I fell very unwell, only to recover quickly and think nothing more of it.

I watched more and more of my life and at each major illness point, one of these evil beings would dart out and use this needle object on me. Spine, legs, liver, skull, time and time again I would fall ill only to recover weeks or days later, cause unknown.

It got to the day I died, and I saw as I walked home needles plunged deep into my back, my skull and my foot.

My guide touched me.

'Yes, they meant to kill you slowly and painfully as you had escaped their clutches because you called out to me. It was punishment, but as you fell ill, you never called out to me to help you. You never called me, why?'
I felt his sadness at this, and struggled to explain that I had over the years felt separated from him, thinking of him as an outsider and not a real spiritual being. I explained this, and he wept.

'I am from the light and the am the way Paul, I am everywhere always. I will defend you and shelter you from the darkness, all you have to do is choose. You have to choose the light, so it can defend you from those that are from the sunken darkness'.

He took me to a house that was in darkness, and a small girl, maybe four or five was hid under her bed. In the corner was stood a group of grey alien beings, but in a curious energetic state. To the child they looked like small orbs. To us they were in their true form.
'Watch' said Jesus, and I did.

The beings were forming, and landed on soft feet in the little girls room. They seemed to enjoy slowly creeping up on the bed, and hearing the little girl crying. It was then I heard it.

'Our father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be they name' escaped from the small girls lips. The beings looked around the room, and a sense of urgency gripped them as they reached under the bed to grasp the child.
'Deliver me from evil' escaped from her mouth, and it was then the room went kinetic.

Jesus exploded in paroxysms of fury. His inner light burst free from him, filling the room, and rage, pure, unadulterated rage leapt from him like a living fire. The first being hit by the light simply crumbled into ash where it stood. The second was thrown against the wall, pinned by light, and the third was gripped tightly by the throat.

'NEVER AGAIN!' roared Jesus and exploded this being into ash in his hands. The being held tight against the wall by light was sucked through the wall in a whirlpool, screaming for mercy. None was given.

Jesus lifted the young girl through the bed, laid her gently down and covered her. Her touched her face with his hand, and said 'Theirs is the light and the love no man can match in his older years. That is true love and light'.

Jesus stood and took me by the arm, and we walked through the wall to a very dark place, like a cave or a nest in darkness. It had a taste and a feel to it that it was more than a place, but an alive vibe to it. Jesus spoke.
'Paul, this is where it is, where the sunken darkness gathers, it is from here they roam the worlds to harvest pain and fear, to feed upon the spirit and turn your soul to the darkness, to the pain and the desolation'. Jesus roared into the darkness

'I am the way and the path to the light! For he sent me to show you the way! In his way I bring you the light!' The darkness bloomed into golden light, and every being in there screamed as if dipped in molten rock. Many just dissolved in the air, thousands fled.

'They chose the darkness and not the light, so they must be punished for that choice as it is far from the way and light, they replace light and love with hate and malice'. He threw light into every corner, I heard millions of feet running across the walls and floor, and Jesus just kept on throwing out the light.

He then held my arm, and took me back to the light once more.

I was stood in awe. I saw Jesus for who and what he was truly, and I was struck by his majesty and love. He smiled, and said to me; 'I am from the light, the warmth and the love. I am from him to guide those through the darkness and onto the path to the light the warmth and the love, to defeat the darkness and bring you to him'.

He pointed to the light and I turned to look.

Till my dying day I swear there will never be enough time or words to describe what this being looked or felt like.

In short and doing no justice to what I saw at all, I was looking at infinity wrapped in time wrapped in love wrapped in light wrapped in space wrapped in love wrapped in...

My mind nearly failed me trying to absorb this sight. I watched as people walked towards him up the path and grew in light, and he reached out his arms to embrace them once more as they neared, and they merged as light into him and his infinity. In his eyes I saw universes, in his heart I saw supernovas, and in his soul, I saw was.

He just was.

Every thing there ever was, ever is, and ever will be.

Jesus turned me, and said 'it is time to awaken again', and just in a flash I was stood by a hospital bed. I was scarred, broken, tubes and wires ran from me, I was grey and ashen, my skin was yellow and sickly. I turned to Jesus and asked to remain with him, but he shook his head. 'No, it is not your time yet, but remember, no evil now may touch you body, soul, spirit or mind. Remember the love, the light and the warmth. Think love, for it is all there ever was, and ever will be'.

With that, I felt slowly drawn into my body, and felt my eyes flicker open. I was greeted by a nurse leaning over me and she sprang back from my bed. I heard her swear again and again in shock, and exclaiming I was awake over and over again. I remember the light being shone in my eyes, and I remember screaming in pain of being left behind far from Jesus. I remember shouting out 'Jesus Christ! It hurts, and a warm sinking feeling as the morphine took hold once more on my mind.

I spent four months in hospital, had many more outpatients tests and months on pain killers after that as my body was almost destroyed by the sickness and I had literally rotted away from the inside. I awoke just as they were to advise my fiancée that short of a heart transplant and liver transplant, I would die. I did however make a rapid and full (ish) recovery.

To this day I know that the truth is that the light is all. I will never forget the moment I first saw Jesus with my own eyes. I will never forget the journey to the light, nor the people we met along the way.

I will never forget the review of my life, the full and total explanation I received for every second, every hurt and every pain and every reason why and how it was all interconnected to the fabric of my life. I will never forget a single thing, because the Light demands I remember it.

I remember much more, as the review of my life took weeks in real life terms, and there was so much it was almost too much to bear. What I remember most of all though is that there is a way to the light, there is a path, there is a way to be once again at one with the light, and it is enough to know it is there, and to know you want to travel that path through love and light to return to it when you pass into that journey.

What's beyond that light? I don't know, for I returned to my body, but it a journey I look forward to with total excitement and joy.

All I have to do is remember that every day I mus strive to bring love, light and warmth into as many peoples life as I can, as it truly is all.

Last edited by Egg; 01-12-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:36 PM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: My NDE and experience whilst dead with Jesus

To sum it up.

If you feel you are about to be abducted, or feel unease, or feel worried that strange beings are around you, the light can and will save you.

It is all about choice. You have to choose to want to be saved, you have to choose to want to be kept from harm, and you must choose the light with your body, soul, spirit and mind.

In short, you must reject the darkness with your entire being, and call on the light to save you. We were sent a name for that living embodiment of the light, and it is Jesus.

Call on him, call upon him to save you, and he will bring forth the light, and an abductee you will be no more.

here it is. This is how I went from serial abductee to former abductee. Its my words from the light, but I gift it to all who need it and seek refuge from this dark evil.

No evil may touch me body, soul, spirit or mind, for I am protected by the love, light and warmth of Lord Jesus Christ himself. I refuse all evil permission to touch me body soul spirit or mind, and if any evil attempts to they will be caste into the darkness forever more.

Last edited by Egg; 01-11-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:32 AM   #3
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing this truly fascinating NDE
So well written i did not want to stop reading
Wish you go on and tell more lol

Your story makes firmer my faith in Jesus saving power
and confirms my believes about Him

Also some of the aliens being demons i kinda knew and now feels certain

Ive seen a orb in my bedroom at night once paralyzed as i was
But when i called out my chosen Name of God - say it escaped in a hurry
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:50 AM   #4
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Wow! This is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing such a powerful truth. And you're correct... every atom of Jesus, every nano particle is light, pure compassion and love. When he embraces one.. literally one is transformed from the inside out.

Last edited by Carol; 01-12-2009 at 01:32 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:59 AM   #5
Egg
Banned

I have shared this with 10 other people, and now gift it to every one here on Avalon. I wasn't going to share it for the sake of others here who may be offended, but I felt so many people were afraid of the small creatures, so many wanted a halt to their abductions that to not share would be to throw them to the darkness and deny them the light and that chance to find deep, true inner peace and a way to the path and onwards to the light.

Jesus came from the light, is complete love light and warmth, abductions can be halted dead in their tracks, and I have helped many people escape from their grasp purley by sitting them down, and sharing this time of my life that was filled with so much pain, and yet ended in such beauty.

I am free, filled with love light and warmth. So can you be.

Love, light and warmth, Egg

(*)
Old 01-12-2009, 06:07 AM   #6
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Egg for sharing your story with us. Your words created the perfect imagery for your story. I sense the sacredness of your story, and of not wanting it to be trashed in the marketplace of unbelief. Its a fabulous story Egg and a gift to the members of this forum. Those in need of help from abductions will surely benefit from your account.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #7
Egg
Banned

Guess I should of put it in more manageable bite sized chunks.

Its a bit formidable when viewed outside of open office. I'll try change it.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:12 PM   #8
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Fantastic thread Egg.

It all just felt right. It may also help remove any element of fear for those still fearing what lies beyond death. I hope everyone gets a chance to read this.

Peace
Respect
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #9
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher

There is a fantastic author who has written and researched (and experienced herself) about NDE since 1978:

PMH Attwater.

She is based in Virginia and had lectured at the A.R.E. in Virginia Beach. Her books are well written. She gives some fascinating insights in her books. She cites several different "types" of NDE.

I have heard her speak and she is fascinating. Please take time to check out her work of many years.
Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:21 PM   #10
Egg
Banned

I will indeed check out that authors work. Many different types of Near Death Experiences? very interesting, and I look forward to finding some of her works.

(*)

Egg
Old 01-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #11
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Fantastic thread Egg.

It all just felt right. It may also help remove any element of fear for those still fearing what lies beyond death. I hope everyone gets a chance to read this.

Peace
Respect
Iain
I can say 100% that death is so beautiful, so wonderful that words I write seem to diminish it and not do it justice. The path was the strangest part of it for me, for there were people who chose to stay and wait. Thats not some thing I had ever heard of before, and I was amazed that people wouldn't just run up the path to the light.

The very top though, the snow capped mountain path? I even said to myself 'goodness me this is bleak', and it really seems to test wether your ready to go over or stay where your comfortable.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:42 PM   #12
Steve_G

Perhaps they were waiting for a loved one to join them, so they could complete the journey together. I've heard of that happening.

Thank you for sharing this with us Egg. I know how risky it is to expose something so personal, powerful and profound to the world, and I'm glad your story has been treated with the respect it deserves. The Avalonians show their nobility of spirit again.

I'm proud to be involved in this place, I really am.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #13
Egg
Banned

It took a little thought and alot of editing because of details that are so unusual the researcher in question has asked for them to be withheld in case any one else comes across with the same or very similar regarding the spiritual nature of the UFOs and entities in my abductions.

The humming noise I am told is very common to abductions by these specific entities and the person has come across 4 or 5 similar 'woken by the humming that rose and fell' in the UK.

Why did I decide to share it? because in the end, if any one reads it and has had abductee experience by beings, it can be brought to a crashing halt by refusing all permissions to be touched body, soul spirit or mind. The 4 are totally seperate and you really do have to be very specific when dealing with these entities as they are very good at twisting words and causing harm. In the event I experienced in Wales as a child, it was as if they were like a cat with a mouse; gaining great joy from watching their 'toys' suffer.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #14
lemon69
Project Avalon Researcher

great thread egg,sat with goose bumps reading it ,lovelly .
lemon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #15
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I just want to state again the Christ is a Divine Spiritual Being. In the great deception, what I see happening now, and this started several years back, is to portray Christ as created by aliens and say he is an alien. I've often wondered, if there is an anti-christ, if it is the anti-christ's creators who are aliens creating a clone?

Again, thank you Egg for your testimony.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #16
Egg
Banned

Carol, I just would like to say this. When on the path I have used the generic 'people' to describe those I saw along the winding path upwards. Let me clarify this.

Therewere men, women, children, of all ages, all races, all colours and all creeds. It seems we 'take over' a self image into the spirit world and lose it as we rise higher up the path, so when all reach the Light they themselves are ready to merge with it and truely be at one with 'God'.

Jesus to me felt and looked like the most important person in the spirit world whos role and responsibilites included escorting those to safety who other wise would of strayed off the path and fighting back the darkness.

I have PM'd you other thoughts too Carol.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:32 PM   #17
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Egg, for sharing this with us!

There are forces that like to think that they are a match - a negative equivalent to Christ. This is an illusion that we do not have to give any power.

This deep sense of recognition and joy is also mine, and I am very clear on what my highest connection is and in whose image we have been created. Therefore I cringe at the mere mention of our 'extraterrestrial creator gods'. Let us stay with the truth.

Everyone may have his own way of denying these forces their power. A friend of mine would use the term: 'In the Name of The One Infinite Creator!'
The words are not important, it is the inner knowing that Nothing Compares.

Last edited by Josefine; 01-13-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:45 PM   #18
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Egg - this was truly inspiring.
The light figure (your Jesus - other people's 'saviour' also) is amazing.
I broke my neck in 3 places in a car crash years ago, I remember 'watching' and 'waking up' in a sort-of duality. However, I was given a choice fairly quickly - the light or a life with my son - I chose the latter. Since then I have done my best to be as good to people as I can. It was a very personal experience, with dead relatives welcoming and commiserating, the return was very painful physically, but I know once we are going to the light, we should embrace it and LOVE, as that's what I found there.
It certainly changed my outlook - the cynicism was replaced by more positivity, however - I'm no saint and can still criticise in support of the downtrodden. I'll never forget the loving light - and the CHOICE to go for love.
Many many thanks Egg for your wonderful post.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #19
Egg
Banned

A pleasure Avid. I just thought more people would like to know that the light is all loving, all warmth and all light; inside and out it illuminates our true being, and its to whom we return home after our journey through our brief mortal lives.

Jesus was amazingly beautiful; in short, the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on, and when he took me to the light, well, words really do not do the light justice what so ever - Think of every thing beautiful you have ever seen, think of the joy it gave you, and imagine seeing them all at once and feel a billion leaps of joy in one heart beat.

Last edited by Egg; 01-12-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:00 PM   #20
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Egg,

Thank you so much for sharing this. It touched me deeply.
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:53 PM   #21
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Me too Egg, it was very touching and in some respects familiar to me, minus the near death experience. The figure of Christ in the person of Jesus is the kingpin in this equation of spiritual awakening and home coming. He does so much behind the scenes to assist the souls of humanity and a conscious awareness of him is even better. You really can't go wrong with this elder brother.

I have been blessed by his loving Presence on this side of the highway and such fiery love is incomparable to all other human affections. Paradoxically it gives deep satisfaction and thirst at the same time. A feeling of refinement and a magnetic pull to Be More. You have a real talent for writing and i hope you will publish your account farther and wider than Avalon Forum. Maybe an e-book on pdf or something. Something people can share with each other. Many thanks.

Last edited by milk and honey; 01-12-2009 at 09:57 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:52 AM   #22
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

thank you egg...that was such a beautiful read...i almost felt like i was there for a minute...oh how i await my return to the golden light of love

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:30 PM   #23
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

EGG...THAT WAS A BREATHTAKING READ, I PERSONALLY HAVE NEVER TO MY KNOWLEDGE EVER WITNESSED A UFO I AM SO NOT PSYCHIC I HAVE AN OPEN MIND ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT I AM NOT A BELIEVER IN GOD, I DON'T WANT TO SEEM BLASPHEMOUS AFTER READING YOUR VERY PERSONAL STORY, BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS EGG ... YOU HAVE MADE ME THINK AGAIN .. TO RE-EVALUATE MY CHRISTIAN BELIEFS, I AM C of E BY BABTISM, AND THAT STORY WAS SO POWERFUL SO PERSONAL IT HAS THROWN ME INTO A LITTLE CONFUSION WHICH I WILL WORK OUT.

I TO MY KNOWLEDGE HAVE NEVER SEEN A UFO OR ALIEN YET AM A BIG BELIEVER.
WHEN I WAS 9 OR 10 YEARS OLD '70 '71, I WAS HELPING REMOVAL MEN TAKE POSSESIONS INTO A REMOVAL TRUCK AS WE WERE MOVING FROM ONE COUNCIL HOUSE TO A NEW COUNCIL HOUSE AS I WALKED UP THE LOADING RAMP AN EXTREME PAIN STRUCK ME AT BASE OF MY NECK BETWEEN MY SHOULDER BLADES IT WAS EXCRUCIATING, I WAS ON MY OWN .....THE NEXT THING I REMEMBER WAS I WAS ON THE FOOTPATH WALKING BACK TO MY HOUSE.........SHORTLY AFTER THIS EVENT I HAD WHAT I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE AS TROUBLED DREAMS, I WOULD DREAM OF NUCLEAR WAR OR DEATH....... WIERD STRANGE DREAMS AND I WOULD WAKE UP CRYING AND GO TO MY PARENTS ROOM, DOCTORS WERE INVOLVED AND IT WAS PUT DOWN TO DELERIUM ! THEY EVENTUALLY PETERED OUT BY THE TIME I WAS 14 OR 15, BUT I STILL DO HAVE BOUTS OF WIERD DREAMS TO THIS DAY, ALSO ON MY BACK BETWEEN MY SHOULDER BLADES I HAVE A "SCRATCH" WHICH NEVER SEEMS TO HEAL, WHEN I ASK THE WIFE SHE SAYS IT LOOKS LIKE A CLAW MARK ! AND NOW AT 47 I AM RACKED WITH "ARTHRITIC PAIN" I FIND GREAT TROUBLE WALKING AND STANDING THIS HAS COME ON SINCE I WAS ABOUT 37 YEARS OLD, I REALLY AM KNACKERED AND OCCASSIONALLY WAKE UP IN THE MOST EXTREME PAIN THE LAST WAS 4 NIGHTS AGO IN MY BACK THE PAIN WAS SO BAD I WAS IN TEARS, IT LASTED FOR OVER AN HOUR.... BEFORE THAT IT WAS PAIN IN MY SECOND TOE ON MY LEFT FOOT THAT TOE IS NOW PERMENENTLY BUCKLES UP MY WIFE DENISE IS A FITNESS INSTRUCTOR AND IS AMAZED AT THE PAIN I SUFFER,... I (5 YEARS AGO) HAD TO GO ON DISABILITY ALTHOUGH IHAD WORKED AS A MECHANICAL ENGINEER ALL MY LIFE AND LOVE MECHANICAL ITEMS WITH A PASSION, SO EGG THE REASON I HAVE WROTE THIS IS SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WROTE REFIRED SOME DEEP EMOTIONS AND MEMORIES WITHIN MYSELF.......THEY MIGHT BE NOTHING.....BUT THERE YOU GO

THANKYOU SO MUCH EGG FOR SHARING THAT WITH US AT AVALON AND BY SHARING MY LITTLE BIT OF LIFE IS MY WAY OF SAYING THANKYOU

MY KINDEST REGARDS AND BEST WISHES WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE

DAVE CASTER THANKYOU AGAIN I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT EMOTIONS YOU WENT THRU WRITING THAT PIECE BUT IT WAS SURELY APPRECIATED
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:26 PM   #24
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Egg, Your sharing of your experience was so beautiful
and inspiring. I can't imagine how anyone would be
offended by it.

As a Chrisitian, I found it very confirming in your description of Jesus and his central role both here and beyond death. This was at a point where I was feeling a bit confused with the many lines of information that come via the forum and the links from it.

The night before I read your post I had a phone call from a friend, telling me her son -in his twenties - had committed suicide at the weekend. I have printed out the first part of your experience - walking towards the light - to send to her
in the hope it may bring some comfort.

In printing from the forum, I have not managed as yet to get a darker and larger print. Perhaps someone with more
knowledge of computers than me can offer some advice?

Love and light to all

Noela
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:56 PM   #25
Egg
Banned

Noela, if you PM me an email address, I will email you the original in its large font and b/w format.

Its much easier on the eye to read it printed off.