Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-27-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Bloodline insider speaks out!

I think you might find this interesting. This is a document containing various posts in the form of answers to questions by a person who claims to be a member of one of the Bloodlines that governs this world. Some of the information presented here is quite something to digest and think about.

The document is attached so click the link to download or open it. PDF format, so Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed.

"The answers this person started giving to those following questions showed a deep, broad understanding of philosophy, history, metaphysics, religion, magic, politics, and more in a way which is very innovative, detailed and some answers are thought provoking to say the least."

Are we dealing with what we really think we're dealing with, or is there something more to it as this document seem to suggest? I'll leave that up for each one of you to personally ponder upon.

Right click the link and save on your computer, or left click to open in your browser: http://www.dark-truth.net/Revelations_of_an_Insider.pdf

-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:08 PM   #2
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bloodline insider speaks out!

I browsed through his answers quickly.

Whovever he is, many things he says, although they don't give fundamental answers, are right. But some extremely important elements I am in total opposition with.

What he is saying, fundamentally, is that Lucifer (will) is the father, Christ (love) is the sun and the holy spirit is the intelligence, and manifests not as a single entity on this globe.

Free will is the trap.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:11 PM   #3
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

It resonates. What do you think?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

I read it the other day, it's the most luciferian thread I ever read, haha.

Remember that the top people of several organizations, like witchcraft, masonry (memfis misram), Catholic church, Illuminati, etc. are luciferians and are severaly controled by those -interdimensional non-positive-beings, that's because they act like people wha has surved a lobotomy.

The inferior levels of those organizations don't know what happens in the upper levels, just thinks they pays the top people vacations.

The Conspirancy is against God by disminishing Jehoshua, that's the core subjet of all what happens. Remember the myth of the non-divinity of Jehoshua was created by the new age in modern times and the new age are a Jesuit invention (top of the piramyd), remember that Teilhard de Chardin, the father of the new age movement Was a Jesuit..

And Remember that Jehoshua are Alive, not dead in a cross (pagan simbol).

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 09-27-2008 at 08:16 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:37 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Bloodline insider speaks out!

Hi Edward,
i have just read this transcript be it a very thorough question and answer
piece.
All answers where concise, well put and understandable, who ever this (person, being) is seems to have a lot of knowledge if he is not what he seems to be.
He explains well how we have to look within ourselves, this i have always understood to be true, we do not need others to sway our intuitions and lead us to a higher self.
If it is true what he is saying then the powers that are ruling this earth are NOT the overlords so to speak, they are only the puppets once again.
So many layers to peel back!

And yet the one he speaks of says they are the ones manipulating us the enslaved ones, oh dear this gets very confusing.

Yes there is a supreme force, the one creator so to speak, but then why does the supreme creator allow this to happen.
he says it is a way of our learning. This i understand but i do not believe in karma myself.
I have always felt that we have been trapped here by our ever cycle of life and death.

There were many answers yes! but still not enough to make a picture from the whole, there is still a lot to know many gaps in the pavements i think.
but a very interesting piece of writing.
I am trying to be very careful not to write negatively, now i know this can have an effect on ones psyche.
I will take what i feel positive from this posting and see what others say.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:40 PM   #6
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

I find a lot of truth in what is being stated in the document. Personally I think a lot of it makes great sense and is resonating a lot to my own experiences and views. There are some things I can not comment to in any extent such as the truth regarding Jesus, religions et al, as I was not present at those times when they were created, not that I can clearly remember in any case.

But the basic idea I see here is to Listen to Yourself and Inner Being rather than the external outer authorities on any subject. Take it in consideration, but do not accept anything you do not really know as "truth".

The effect of thought forms are also clearly described in the document, though not directly mentioned in that way, but the point of how emotions and thoughts affect your own being is relevant.

With that said, I've not read the whole document yet so I can't make a complete comment on it all but only what I read so far.

-EA
Old 09-27-2008, 08:46 PM   #7
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed some interesting issues are raised here, such as "who are the REAL elite?". What the person says, makes sense, and sounds logical, but at the same time it could also be a way to distract us from the truth, so it is very hard to know. Though a lot of it makes perfect sense, and I completely agree to large parts of it, and it DOES explain some things that people should be aware of regarding themselves and existence and how things are connected on various planes.

So regardless of this person being a true insider of any such Bloodline or not, he did at least come with some very valid points, but also provided some thoughts and questions that may be something we should take into consideration and try look further into - or into ourselves that may be.

I think what he said himself, do not take anything anyone tells you as fact, but be aware that there may be some truth in what is being told - this goes for this Insider himself as well.

-EA
Old 09-27-2008, 08:53 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

yes i understood when it was mentioned that all this scare mongering at the moment is another control, weakening the soul essence.
Every negative thought weakens and sucks the life force from you.
We have to think before we speak, do we really mean this or;

When it was mentioned about us not seeing the true reality of this world was also true i think, what we perceive as (this earthly domain) is nothing like what is really here.
because (here) is nothing!
I believe the powers that be or (puppets)that are mentioned in the transcript have all the ancient knowledge they are keeping us in secret about the knowledge of this false reality we live in.

This false reality is put out entraping us, if we can break away from what we perceive to be this reality we will find the true one which will be inevitably a higher self.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:55 PM   #9
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Eleni.

I would have to go through the statements one by one and expand them all to show exactly what comes through my mind. This would be quite a task tough.

If I go as a generality I would say that humankind was kept in the dark, but at the same time fed with partial informations that would resonate, as you say, with the aspirations of the soul.

When given explanations about what the soul is, what spirit is, what this or that is, they always are given to induce a form of spirituality that does not explain anything. They arouse aspirations. They resonate with the soul.

Humankind cannot escape its condition because of that lie. When I say lie, I do not mean it in the Judeo-Christian moralistic sense but I rather mean in the dissemination of selected bits of information that create common grounds for belief systems that are adopted by sections of humanity who share an equivalent need for experience, based on their common origin, and on their common evolution of what we call the soul.

A race was lied to in order to bring it here and the lie was organized to keep him here.

Religions are part of it, and spirituality is trapped by it, and even esoterism that was transcribed into a melting pot of beliefs that were strengthened by their correlation ended up captivating the masses with more powerful forms than those of religion.

There is a way out, and the way deals with the destruction of forms that captivate the spirit who reflects upon them in search of its identity. The downside is that those forms cannot be destroyed before they have lost their usefulness.

This is why the future evolution will be personal and not collective. Were it collective, it would be impossible for anyone to escape the experimental condition of the planet with his consciousness whole. He would be obligated to continue his evolution as a soul, and not as an integral being.

Free will would pre-suppose free access to will. Free access to will cannot be gained outside of the process of integration of the energy of the experience kept in the soul as a memory. Therefore, man is obligated to the laws that regulate soul evolution and must abide by the life plan that uses human like traits such as emotions, instincts, beliefs, and so on, to correct the faults, adjust the energy, of the soul while not having conscious access to the plan while incarnated.

When this man says we don't belong here, he is totally right. In the next evolution, the polarity of the planet will be reversed. And those who ruled the globe will be suspended in their power to influence. Then, man will know that free will is not what he believed it was and will start working in resonance to a reality that is the regulator of his energies and that wants to be one with him. Then, he won't be talking about free will but will be the expression of the same energy that lies behind the secret of his own creation, and will therefore be free.

Free will is a concept that represents the false choices the ego allows himself to contemplate when faced to a situation where he must be doing a specific thing but would rather not. He wants to do as he desires, but avoids what he needs. That is not free will, that is ignorance, and this results from the witholding of information, what I call a lie, to which he is subjected.

Man in his experience is faced with oppositions that have for purpose to bring him to act as he must. But he rationalizes his experience an oppositions to such a level that to him there is always something or someone else to blame for his condition.

If he did exactly as he must, he would evolve quite a lot more rapidly.

The ego, in the end, cannot accelerate his evolution, but he can certainly slow it down.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:59 PM   #10
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Alexander View Post
I think what he said himself, do not take anything anyone tells you as fact, but be aware that there may be some truth in what is being told - this goes for this Insider himself as well.
It is absolutely fundamental at one point in a person's experience to realize the he must not believe anything.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:00 PM   #11
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

This was a great read. Though the person giving the answers may have seemed cold and harsh there was much truth to it.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:11 PM   #12
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

I quickly read through this document and the film, "The Nines" immediately popped up in my mind.

A lot of what this person says is a little strange to me. His philosophy does sound similar to Billy Meier.

I won't take it for gospel truth (just like I don't just accept Mr Meier's and anyone else's material without question), but I do prefer to research into this.... search for truth, physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally and follow my Spirit (the best teacher in my opinion... I just don't listen very often )

Would love to hear everyones' opinion regarding this document.

Blessings to all!

Maxine
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:18 PM   #13
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think he was harsh at all.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:50 PM   #14
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

If he indeed was a true bloodline insider, he was certainly much "softer" than I would have expected those people to be, to put it that way.

Who knows how far the manipulation really goes, the problem with the things the person claims in the document is that they could very well be true, and that means a lot of people may indeed looking at the wrong "enemy" and a lot of the people who try to spread the "truth" may have been infiltrated and had a certain opinion and view put upon them without themselves even being aware of that.

Perhaps we should focus more thoughts and energy on ourselves and positive thinking, rather than spend energy on negative thinking and an enemy that perhaps may not even be real - and indeed thus we are creating our own enemy and making it real ourselves. Then who is the true enemy?

-EA
Old 09-27-2008, 09:55 PM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

"he" ? maybe it is a "she" !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:57 PM   #16
Triggerpull29
Avalon Senior Member

It resonates very well with everything I have experienced. I know Karma's harsh reality all to well. I was lucky enough to serve my punishment early because I changed my ways. I still have some karma to pay off though so it is coming, and i will accept it. I found the thread very enlightening and it answered a lot of questions that were teetering on the edge of my mind.
Triggerpull29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:59 PM   #17
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Is there a link the original threads on Dark -Truth (were they saved there or moved as implied from your link)?
Old 09-27-2008, 10:01 PM   #18
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

No, I was sent the document as it is, but I will see if I can find the original threads.

-EA
Old 09-27-2008, 10:03 PM   #19
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you as some of the questions were missing in full etc; Do you have an intutition to where the insider is located on the planet? I had some feelings crop up.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:21 PM   #20
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

It seems the original thread was going on at http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage161085/pg1 but this thread seem to have gotten corrupted and posts are missing etc and it doesnt make much sense, at least I have problems trying to get through it here.

I saw "Insider" mentioned some problems with posts not showing up in the saved document of the posts as well. Guess it might be some updates or other things that they've done on the servers since the original posts in 2005 were posted that could have caused this.

It seems the best preservation of the posts and answers from Insider is in the document I posted here in the first post.

Regarding where the insider is/was located, I felt Europe for some reason and Itally, but that may mean nothing and could as well be subconcious connections to other related things from that area.

In either case it was an interesting read that I could relate to in many levels, and it also gave me some new insights and things to consider.

Blessings,
-EA
Old 09-27-2008, 10:32 PM   #21
Son of Eire
Avalon Senior Member

This has a lot of similarities to the writings of Gurdjieff and the secular Sufism of Idries Shah.
Son of Eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:51 PM   #22
Swamisalami
Banned

Very interesting information. Another compartment filling up. Can't say that its good or bad. It just is.......
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:00 PM   #23
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

when the tax men
and religious men got together,
that's when we all got screwed !!!

and, the fleecing, it started ...

where do you think,
"the non-taxable church" idea
came from

anyone who actually takes the time to read their 501c thing,
would NOT want to operate, by all the rules that is in it

when two or more gather--something happens

and, when rings are build,
there is NO religion inside of them

brightest blessings
susan~white lotus star
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-28-2008 at 12:16 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:04 PM   #24
arcora
Banned

I have read through this document a number of times.

It made me think - hard.

I have come to the conclusion that it is more of the same. Large sections of truth wrapped insidiously with a few well thought out and well placed lies.

Dark forces at work.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:11 PM   #25
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

I know a bit about this document beyond what he obviously states...

The "Insider" lives inside the earth, not on the surface. He "drinks from an underwater spring" and eats from a "hydroponics" garden as he states. He drops subtle hints to this fact again and again.

Further he makes it clear that he knows about the matrix which we "surface" folks don't typically know of. He asks if we even know what planet we're on. Only someone who knows about the Holographic reality we're in would even suggest something like this, and all "Insiders" know this.

He is one of the many "Insiders" that live in the earth and can see the bigger perspective of this whole thing. His blood-line is not what you think...

Research "The Hollow Earth" as this document lead me to some very telling information, the real source of "UFOs" and 4D E.T.s that live within this very planet...

Hope this shines a little light on "The Insider" and what he is really insider of.

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bloodlines, illuminati, new world order, occultism, spirituality