Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Healing

Notices

Healing Spiritual and Alternative Healing

Old 11-14-2009, 02:32 PM   #1
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Vernon Woolf and Holodynamics

This man has major results and I believe his discoveries can lighten the whole universe. Separately we have been working on similar concepts in our research and now that we have discovered his work we are going to be better able to do our "work" :-)

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/vwoolf.htm

He asked the right question: what is the topology of consciousness.

I had just asked what is the shape of the part of the mind, of "case", of the abberrrated part of the mind, whatever one wishes to call that part of the mind that drives a being compulsively.

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vernon Woolf and Holodynamics

Wonderful video thanks for sharing Such a Brilliant man
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Wonderful video thanks for sharing Such a Brilliant man
Yes, I want to be like him, even better because we can build on his work with the work we have been doing tackling the same questions he has been asking.

Can you imagine a world without hatred, without crime, without disease, without poverty? When I see people like him I know the Universe is getting lighter.

Last edited by Gnosis5; 11-14-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:50 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

When he brought up the book he finished, I went to look for it and found out its not out yet.

What a total dissapointment.

It is truly a gift and I know we all have it, we just need to remember.

I have to admit some of these things are getting easier to handle for me.

It makes me very excited and I can't wait til the whole entire world has this knowledge needed.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #5
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, he said he is writing 10 books at that time and I too look forward to his book. Did you check out the rest of his website?

We all have "beasts" or energetic masses around us as a part of the construct of a way of energetically dealing with traumatic experiences. Asking "what color is it" as he does is a light technique for getting the person to contact that particular mass. Other questions can then be asked. I used to do this all the time in session with Hubby and he handled a lot of "beasts" that way. Even his body shape would sometimes change and his body got lighter as a result.

The most important thing he does, imho, is teach a person how to access and stay within their "knowingness of self-potential". I can only do this when I am in a session and have been asked to do it, and from that position I can process other beings to the point wherein they also know that they are beings of higher potential. It is very gratifying when I accomplish this.

The question we are asking is how can we do this on a "group entity" or "group mind" scale within a session itself -- without having to have face-to-face contact with this group mind. Of course it means having to "BE" that group mind -- and then changing your mind :-)
Old 11-15-2009, 12:37 AM   #6
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Respectfully, I have read his work and find it to be dangerous, raw, and reckless. I would suggest that anyone going into this do so with a strong observational background and plenty of questions. VVW is on to something or to be more precise "someone". But the participant must give up their ability to reason and their free will.

I do not suggest that this work would be of benefit as it is presented. It needs work and trial before being out in the public. VVW has a very limited knowledge of psychology and is bringing in entities without any precautionary measures. Please use caution and question everything you read beyond face value. Just because someone says it's all roses doesn't mean it is.

Peace of Mind, Strength of Heart,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:09 AM   #7
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Just because someone says it is "dangerous" doesn't mean a thing to me unless you have some suggestions to improve on his work and can demonstrate that you have created the same or bigger good effects than he has.

The proof is never in theory, but in practice. We have practiced some of his concepts and personally we have not had any issues with entities, etc. that we could not resolve very succinctly.

Sorry but your argument laced enough technical support to warrant much attention, plus taking about psychology and psychologists as if they were the opinion leaders when I hardly know of one, except perhaps Dr. Hew Len, who has the varied and studied background of Vernon Woolf.

If you would like to say how you go about creating such good effects I'm all ears, otherwise you are just muddying the field of his research instead of positively contributing.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:57 AM   #8
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Respectfully, we begin with the concept of the "I". That the "I" is flawed and that the force of holodyns are the force of the unseen, then we phase space in order to see the greater universe... We discover it's underlying order.

Holodynes are noted as being the term for the "Force" that is the conciousness of the underlying universe. The Wave of this conciousness is then stated as being colapseable. When you colapse the wave, what you want then is able to become a reality, as all other possibilities dissapate during intention, this is agreed upon and I feel this has a truth that is universal when intention and order are the same...

However, VVW points out also that we are walking antennas. That we pick up resonating frequencies and that our cells, attached or not also remain in these frequencies (note to harvest). VVW then suggests that we use Intuitive Sensory Perception, ISP, to directly access the thought-forms and energy fields. What interests me is what VVW then suggests...

"...with ISP you can talk to the various shapes which are controlling the streams of thoughts and feelings deep within your mind and directly relate to them through one or more of your senses." He then continues... "the shapes control the stream, these shapes I call holodynes." Then the holodynes are described as being self-sufficient units. Holodynes are the self controlling shapes which he states: "...work and behave like memory but are autonomous beings."

I will say this again, "...work and behave like memory but are autonomous beings." VVW goes on to say that "Holodynes have power." and "They cause things to happen." He also says that by giving power to your holodynes and negotiating with them, you will be rewarded.

Yes, you can get what you want by giving autonomous shapes that behave like your memory power... hmmm.

Now, VVW has an inordinate amount of people in his workshops that become split personalities... and I have heard first hand that some never have recovered.

VVW goes on to say that, " All your wants are simply reflections of your hidden potential. Now I must ask, what if your wants are not in service to others? There seems to be more then a grey area there. He continues, "...what you really want is in a hidden order within you." Yes, an order with it's own agenda. Again, there are no safety mechanisms to filter where this agenda is coming from. This is all HIVE MENTALITY and a beautiful tapestry for the NWO.

VVW also gives the holodynes the power of having shaped your life and being responsible for your early development, therefor giving you the out to not be personally responsible or have your environment have any effect. In this Universal Stage of Development, all responsibility is voided. Yes, not only are the holodynes your past and your future, but they are influencing you NOW and all you need to do is listen to them for the universe to come into line... THIS IS DANGEROUS.

I hate to break this to you, but there are negative influences in the universe too, and you can't give up your personal power that way to any thing or anyone. take control, You need to be responsible for yourself.

VVW more then suggests that by listening to what your holodynes want you will not only be rewarded but you will be content and develop according to what their purpose is for you. They will make it easy for you to succeed.
VVW also suggests that you program yourself in accordance to your holodyne wishes, that you conference with them and trust them. This is without asking who is on the committee...

The key to being healthy is having your freedom and choosing it wisely. This concept of "Tracking" takes away the responsibility once again and says that you "track" the responsible holodyne. But in order to do this, you must SPLIT FROM YOUR HOLODYNE AND HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH IT.

Now we are getting to the very meat of irresponsibility. You become multiple in your personality and give that personality power. Great.
VVW then brags about even Lucifer being present at his sessions. This goes on and on... you are told to invite your holodyne to meet with you, to advise you, etc... You even tell your holodyne what to do as long as it fits in with the general holodyne counsel.

Those are just a few of my concerns. I truly hope that we can have a controlled and relaxed conversation about this which will uplift and create another great dynamic on this forum. Thank you for the thread.
Wormhole
Old 11-17-2009, 08:43 AM   #9
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Honestly, I have looked for proofs of his good effects, but have not found any to date that are recorded in a manner that is not personally gratifying. Please show proof of such claims.

Great thanks,
Wormhole
Old 11-18-2009, 04:45 AM   #10
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

My best proofs are empirical and quantum, neither dwelling solely in left brain or right brain topography. Besides linear and wave forms...if you get my drift.

So, with that in mind, exactly what I am going to do is to take his "Topography of Consciouness" and run it on myself personally to see what my own personal "hyperhistory" is with this schematic. Exact duplication can best occur outside the limited 3D viewpoints of dimension.

I would suggest that Vernon do the same, perhaps he already has.

Vernon and I hope his students too are also getting their own empirical results and they have the potential to operate in the "Knowing" band instead of the thinking about it band, which is a lot of effort with feeble results compared to simply going and applying the darn thing and reporting the results.

Anyone who cares to apply their learnedness to making peaceful settlements come about in the Middle East will definitely get my attention.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:47 AM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Honestly, I have looked for proofs of his good effects, but have not found any to date that are recorded in a manner that is not personally gratifying. Please show proof of such claims.

Great thanks,
Wormhole
I'm always personally gratified when I disable another pod of Greys and their Reptilian handler :-)
Old 11-18-2009, 04:54 AM   #12
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of "walking antennas", I just went off my 60+days long fast and had my first cut of aged rib-eye. Delicious, but I woke up the next morn with a sense of impending doom and I had to process out for the poor animal I just ate the muscle meat of his death incident. Then I felt the grief of a person who was standing nearby and I had to quickly process out my connection with that grief. Oh, boy, life does get different when one cleans up one's "antennae" :-)

After I got past the terminology that Vernon uses I realized that he is doing basically some of the things we do that are tried and true so to speak, although ALL TECHNOLOGIES ARE SUBJECT TO IMPROVEMENT(S).

So, let's get busy improving :-)
Old 11-18-2009, 05:25 AM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Respectfully, I have read his work and find it to be dangerous, raw, and reckless. I would suggest that anyone going into this do so with a strong observational background and plenty of questions. VVW is on to something or to be more precise "someone". But the participant must give up their ability to reason and their free will.

I do not suggest that this work would be of benefit as it is presented. It needs work and trial before being out in the public. VVW has a very limited knowledge of psychology and is bringing in entities without any precautionary measures. Please use caution and question everything you read beyond face value. Just because someone says it's all roses doesn't mean it is.

Wormhole

"Dangerous, raw and reckless" are typical generalities designed to create an effect imho. You would do better by telling me specifically what you do than sounding like an authoritative pronunciator.

Besides, it's all moot: A higher truth about entities is starting to become evident. Upon more hyperdimensional examination it is looking that so-called entities are more basically a manifestation of a matrix that individuals set up for themselves in their own "hyperhistory". Their history of themselves as newborn spirit beings up to the point where they began to form games matrices.

Some of this discovery was helped out by approaching the subject using some of the data in a set of processes called TROM combined with my current favorite, R3X. Anyone, and I do mean almost any average person can go and look for themselves with the help of a trained practitioner -- to their own personal gain.

I'm not sure you are true in that you say he has a very limited knowledge of psychology. And if he did, the reputation of psychology being what at least has been I would not fault him for that if he chose not to waste his life over in the psychology department.

Now you're implication that he may be forming a cult of personality might have some truth to it people tending to want to do that with their G.U.R.U.s.
If he can survive that then he is a better person than I am. I'm still processing my ego :-) Nevertheless, a being himself can be in touch with his original highest purposes and that will not necessarily keep his students from wanting to go overboard on the adoration thing.

You seem to be very interested in the subject he presents and I simply urge you to come from the viewpoint of how can we take the workable processes and concepts and improve upon them? What are you working on to help people and to help this planet along? How can I contribute to that? How would what you are working on contribute to what I'm doing, since I assume we are all coming from a place where we would like to see people and earth have better conditions.

None of us are totally ego-integrated and all of us have some degree of "evil" compulsions that we have not yet addressed within ourselves. If that frightens you then the processing starts with you, and I'm no different than you in that regard. Any evil or dangerousness you project from outside yourself, well guess what......?

The Universe is getting lighter, one just has to know what phenomenon to look for to confirm this.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:28 AM   #14
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your responses Gnosis. I rest my case.
Wormhole
Old 11-20-2009, 12:07 AM   #15
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you for your responses Gnosis. I rest my case.
Wormhole
Fair warning to all: Anyone who puts a suppressive generality on my communicaton lines will be called to task for it. I will heartily defend all beings who demonstrate they are acting in the spirit of Maittreya. Even Maittreya himself would protect his friends like a fiery Griffen.

Otherwise, friendship and egalitarian co-existence.