Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-13-2009, 11:30 PM   #1
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Patrck Geryl interview

I am more than surprised that no one has started a thread on this interview, so, alas, it is I.

Please watch the entire interview, as he has updated his own previous take on things (since his previous book)... I'm tired out from just trying to find the "new thread" link (ask Karen)... you can easily find the link to this interview at Camelot (is why I am note posting the link).

He presents serious dot connectors in his presentation...
the labyrinth of Hawara for one... major find, major mention!!! I didn't know about it myself!!!!!!!.. my receptiveness is based on being open minded, as usual... and when someone deems himself to be alone in his conviction, based on years of research.. I tend to listen more intently. NO ONE believes him!

So, before you post your opinion, please watch the entire presentation...
and, his website is obvious in its portrayal, for those rare few in the world that have his conviction....dang! it's not positive, so before you slam dunk this thread for its "negativity", try to temper your urge to do so by listening and then offering what you KNOW, not what you think or believe... that's the challenge.

thank you.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:22 AM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Patrck Geryl interview

This name is new to me. I'm looking forward to listening - but when I can fit it in, I don't know ...
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:31 AM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Ok...here is the link

waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:56 AM   #4
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I read one of his books when it came out (how to survive 2012) and who knows really- we could all be toast.

It's odd how so many are clinging to physical body status as if death of physical body is negative etc; maybe this is what needs to happen for unknown reasons for the planet? Who can really say. And all we can do is speculate until the big time comes.

I do agree that's it's cyclical- my own research over last 25 years have supported this.

Could we break out of the cycle? Again only time will tell but it's no use getting into a panic over the loss of the physical body.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:29 AM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Wow......I'm still picking myself up after this interview........if what he says is true....then its time to start partying....forget about working, paying the bills.....lets enjoy what time is left to us.

Interesting what he said about only a small few million would survive.....but why would anyone want to survive & have nothing left to start all over with.

Also if no one believes his theory, then how can approx. 500mil. even survive. because they won't even consider looking for a safe place on higher ground ahead of 2012.

The good news out of this interview was that the PTW will be toast in their underground cities

All in all, a very interesting man & a thought provoking theory.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:36 AM   #6
ankhara
Avalon Senior Member

I too was surprised at the lack of response to the Geryl interview. There is so much (conflicting information) being revealed right now I'm sure a lot of people have their discernment caps on...
ankhara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:27 AM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I have a thought about what I understand him to say about his theory. Didn't he describe a solid core to the earth that is going to turn 180 degrees? I'm wondering whether it is correct to say we have a solid core? Stewart Swerdlow, if I understand him correctly, says we have a hollow core with something sun-like within the core.

Also, I feel that he is jumping to conclusions because it seems he's using the evidence to be found in the labyrinth about the Egyptians' technology before he confirms what that evidence will show. Or am I misunderstanding something?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:39 AM   #8
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

have his book how to survive 2012, its an interesting read, however his science is not up to scratch, but then he doesnt claim to be a scientist. i have looked into dynamo effect of the earth, and from what i can see its quite plausable (crossed reference with other sources such as hapgood etc).....cheers for the interview
bou x

edit to add this http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/Y2...neticfield.htm

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 10-14-2009 at 10:41 AM.
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #9
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

his stuff he says about zawass in egypt is ammusing. they are desperatley trying to keep the old paradigm going but its all falling aprart. tourism will be dead soon anyway and then they have no excuse only their orders from above to try to keep it all hidden.

geryl's theories on polar flip are interesting and if that happens we are sur;ey toast, butr he doesnt factor in 'the day the earth stood dtill' scenario of ET's picking up a few children tro carry on elsewhere or that et even exists.

his focus is very narrow and he operates on only math and what he can prove which makes his stuff seem quite reliable.

my discernment cap is always on at all times!

great interveiw though and no one can know what universe has in store not even ptb
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:17 AM   #10
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I have a thought about what I understand him to say about his theory. Didn't he describe a solid core to the earth that is going to turn 180 degrees? I'm wondering whether it is correct to say we have a solid core? Stewart Swerdlow, if I understand him correctly, says we have a hollow core with something sun-like within the core.
geryl didnt mention dolid core as far as i can remember but he laso doesnt look a the universe as a toroidal structure. im sure some of his stuff is valid if it happens, then no one will care about validity if it does
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:53 PM   #11
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, I just can't take this guy seriously. The sun's magnetic field flips every 11 years. Did you notice a cataclysm the last time this happened in 2001? Did the earth's magnetic field flip because of this? The notion that there could be a "major" magnetic field flip vs a "minor" magnetic field flip (which Geryl pulled out of his back pocket when Bill challenged him) doesn't make any sense. 180 degrees is 180 degrees, isn't it?

Contrary to what Geryl says, scientist do have some idea as to why the earth's magnetic field flips, and it is not driven by external events. There have been hundreds of such flips since the time of the dinosaurs. Major extinction events do not appear to be related to these reversals.

The earth's magnetic field is currently weakening and further weakening will leave the planet more exposed to radiation from the sun, CMEs, and cosmic rays, but so far it is a slow process (10% in 150 years). A direct hit from a major CME could cause significant trouble with power distribution systems. One Camelot contact has indicated that power companies are taking this problem seriously.

I think Bill and Kerry made a sensible move when they added a disclaimer to this video.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:13 AM   #12
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

What this man says looks like scientific evidence. All wrongs. Future is shaped by consciousness. The natives used to say; there would be no volcano eruption which destroys lives, no tsunami, no earthquake, etc... if the men were in peace.

No future picture is shaped in the rock, all is malleable by the state of consciousness, all realities without exception.

What this man is spreading, probably unconsciously, is creating fear of the future in the mind of the public. This fear can ended in a focus, fueled by strong fear emotion. A very dangerous mix when you understand realities are created by consciousness.

Here is another scientist who proves that realities are created by consciousness:
Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:13 AM   #13
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

bashar said (at the nyc conference a month ago) the earth will not have a polar flip. earth changes will happen he said but not a reversal of poles.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:59 AM   #14
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

gregg braden: magnetic pole shift of earth and confirms patrick geryl's analysis of mayan calendar..... hmmm??
Old 11-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #15
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Cliff High on Patrick Geryl yesterday:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...B927D2046A6F21
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:16 PM   #16
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Going to have a listen to that- I will say this though- some of my contacts (insiders) are saying that **** is hitting the fan.......and will be.........
Old 11-04-2009, 10:24 PM   #17
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Cliff High says that Geryl is right. Here is the page with the images talked about in the interview with Cliff High:
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/RadioSpecial.html

Also, an article about Geryl from last year:
http://abcnews.go.com/International/...5301284&page=1
Old 11-04-2009, 10:35 PM   #18
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

A lot of people get angry when they hear great earth changes are coming and I'm not sure I understand why.......the earth needs a rest IMO to rebalance herself from abuse. We are eternal beings......losing our physical body and remaining conscious is going to be fun and the next evolution for those of us who are ready to move on.......
Old 11-05-2009, 12:51 AM   #19
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Patrck Geryl interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
..if what he says is true....then its time to start partying.....lets enjoy what time is left to us..
Welcome to my world.

You are more than welcome to join the festivities in the Avalon Lounge.

Lets hope he's wrong, maybe we could ask Nassim Haramein to review his data?
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:29 AM   #20
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

There is absolutely nothing in Patrick Geryl's research that represents any factual information or potentials ...... Now people are focusing their energy's based on Cliff Highs thoughts ?? Whom I might add had no credibility himself but as for pure entertainment value. Sure we all love listening to his excellent communicative skills and seems all round great guy but seriously people !

Statistically the Webbot provides linguistic information, but once used in a prediction basis the strike rate is around 3%, I figured we have some dowsing world champions on this site that could factor a little higher ....... I am sure we can also ask some 10 year olds their thoughts and views and we may even get a significant results getting to about 10%.

If you find yourself taking notes when cliff high, Deagle or Geryl reports then you may need to re think your position in this life, these people provide very little factual information about future events and only provide a shock and awe tactics to kick people up the backside to get their act together.

If this form of hysteria makes you become more awake then their roll has been achieved but for those of us who can listen to these so called doom profits and remain focused then we are in a good mind state where we can listen and process anything.

If Nassim needs to change his thoughts based on a clowns new theory's who has no background no knowledge and no credibility using anti science, dart board prognostications and tarot card throwing then we are in some real trouble lol

Earth changes are coming, in significant ways but not the way we are told by these manipulators of linguistics and masters of shock and awe.

I think its much smarter to focus energy's on much more important issues instead of giving these clowns your valuable time and mind space

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:19 AM   #21
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I think it would be a great thing if Geryl is right. I have always thought our civilization deserves to disappear and it would be fun to quit my physical body during this global event. Quite a show indeed. It would also be a great thing for the planet to get rid of us. So it's a win-win situation. For us we move on to something much funnier than physical life and for the planet it's cleaning and healing time.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:33 AM   #22
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I find that a much better scenario (Geryl's) than being under full control of some egomaniacal ***holes......like some other people are predicting......
Old 11-05-2009, 03:45 AM   #23
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Welcome to my world.

You are more than welcome to join the festivities in the Avalon Lounge.

Lets hope he's wrong, maybe we could ask Nassim Haramein to review his data?
I sure would love Nassim to weigh in on Geryls work.......because right now there are sooooooooooooo many theories to consider........my head is spinning.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:41 AM   #24
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

what to believe and WHO anymore. these so called "experts"... WHO KNOWS WHAT IS THE TRUTH?! ...it's just so easy to be mislead...depending on the my mood of the day i can so easily be swayed to believe clif/geryl or bashar...
Old 11-05-2009, 01:36 PM   #25
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
A lot of people get angry when they hear great earth changes are coming and I'm not sure I understand why.......the earth needs a rest IMO to rebalance herself from abuse. We are eternal beings......losing our physical body and remaining conscious is going to be fun and the next evolution for those of us who are ready to move on.......
I agree wholeheartedly - I can't help but wonder - I envision us looking on at the cataclysm with our astral bodies, about to embark onthe next adventure...is that bad? Couldn't even IMAGINE having contemplated this prospect so serenely a few years ago!
vagabunda is offline   Reply With Quote