Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-25-2008, 10:05 PM   #1
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Solutions - What can we do?

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know what we can do to fix our world?

The major corperations, banks and corrupt politicians are running our world.
How do we get our world back?

The first thing we need to do is to know which corperations are pulling the strings and how we can change this?

The media corperations are not giving a balanced view of what is going on and until they do we are stuffed.

I bet that the good politicians ond members of congress won't beable to help us until we start to help ourselves.
There are more good people in the world than there are evil, but the message needs to get out to the masses for something to be done about the state of our world.

Are we just going to let them get away with bankrupting our economies and taking away our liberties?

If anyone has any practical suggestions on what we can do can you please post here.

Thanks.

Mat

Last edited by smat; 10-25-2008 at 10:08 PM.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:21 AM   #2
Shellie
Banned

Default Re: Solutions - What can we do?

We step out of the Matrix. Get out of debt; get rid of the credit cards. Take your money out of the bank. Find alternative ways to heat your home, get your food etc. They only have power over us because we allow them. We can take the power back from them by taking care of ourselves and not waiting for them to "help" us. Their entire power structure is based on money and IDEOLOGY. If we find ways to not be dependent on their phony monetary system, and start pointing out to our family and friends alternative ways to live and think, they no longer have power over us.

We won't win with guns. We won't win with political protests and lobbying.

If you're tired of getting stepped on, get up off the floor. Just stand up. That's how we'll "win".
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:24 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smat View Post
Yes I think I do we need to manifest a new paradigm.

It might help you to stop thinking in terms of the material world and the ploys and games of the negative ruling elite that are destroying your way of life and in doing so creating fear doubt and panic - a critical component in their game. The forces of darkness's goal is to manifest a negatively based paradigm of their own. The forces of light however, wish to create a world of harmony, less focussed on material inequalities and the "Service To Self" paradigm.

There is a road out, but it is not an entirely material one.

May I suggest a good browse of the threads in the Spirituality forum.

If you want more information - ask. There are thousands of talented and extraordinary people on this forum - and this is certainly the debate of the moment.

Thanks for your question!

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:51 AM   #4
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
First of all, the world will fix itself - we just have to survive the process.

All of the old institutions are breaking down. We do not have to do a thing to encourage the fall of the old paradigms. And there's nothing we can do to prevent that.

As for the new world that's coming...I think you already know how to live in it.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:24 AM   #5
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Start caring for yourself and others.
Get back to nature and depending on your own self.
Take back the power you have given the corporate machine by doing as much as you can for yourself.
Learn how to make things for yourself or invest in local community or neighbors services and products.
Join together in unity they want conflict and separation.
Joy, Love, Contentment, Tranquility etc. should be the norm.
Rid your life of negativity and focus on what you can do that is positive this spreads to others.
Communicate with your local government and public officials also your community get them involved in projects that preserve life and protects nature.
In the end it is your life that show others the way, you must walk the walk.
Also many of the steps already listed.

Love & Peace
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:06 AM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Everything is all in divine order. Right on schedule is the stream of life.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:27 PM   #7
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Mat there is only one way out that I can see. People looking for practicle solutions should agree the most effective course of action and next logical step forward is the mission statement I have begun. If you agree and contribute you then would be part of the solution.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:43 PM   #8
Gale
Banned

If nobody showed up to vote, in the demonocracy, what would they do?
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:46 PM   #9
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

lol Gale ... I've often thought that!!!

One of my favourite slogans wayyy back when i was a teenager was

DON"T VOTE - IT ONLY ENCOURAGES THE BASTARDS!!!
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:44 PM   #10
Worlds Beyond

Hello!

(to OP- That's one BIG question!)

I think partly the solution is perhaps related to what I have written in the thread "safest place in the world"...

I also feel that in order to change the world, we first maybe need to

* change ourselves... (as I think Ghandi said?).. change our own behaviours/actions, individually first, then collectively;

*really improve our willingness to REALLY listen (internally to our intuition/conscience etc., to really start to listen to each other, and to any genuine higher guidance we might be lucky enough to get, etc.);

*our ability to detach from the material/illusory society that is now endemic across the bulk of the planet (the so-called 'Developed' parts of the planet anyway!) and discover/rediscover what is TRULY of value/importance in life;

*our determination to let go of ALL fears (including the fear of "death"...folks, truth is, we will ALL leave this body/life/planet one day, be it 2012 or tomorrow or 100 years from now!!) ... fear is at the root of all that is dark, divisive, controlling and damaging in this world.. to the planet and to us as individuals (in my humble opinion!);

*the ability to truly understand that absolutely everyone and everything in this world is inter-connected... everyone and everything affects everyone and everything.

You know, sometimes I really do feel so totally overwhelmed by sadness and helplessness at how this world is.. how it 'operates'.. how humans behave to each other/the planet ... and all the needless suffering... greed ... violence... (not just by the ones in power, either!)... but I never give up hope that as individuals, we can create a change, no matter how small, in someone's life as well as the wider community/world.

It is true, that all the tiny little everyday words/actions we put out into life/the world (good or bad) lead up to an effect, cumulatively building up to an end result...

I'm not sure there is any one, single solution.. but there are things we can do to bring about improvements...

so.. maybe some ideas are:

1. never allow ourselves to feel helpless/worried/overwhelmed/powerless.. no matter how dark/insane things look/seem... and to try to help others to stop feeling scared/powerless etc.

2. not to waste time/energy thinking up ways we can overthrow/change the ones in Power.. there have always been the "few" with power over the majority (whether politically/financially/intellectually/physically.. whatever else.. and usually not with 'the highest good of all' as their intention!).... and there probably always will be the "few" in power... at least until there is a true awakening and revolution of understanding in each and every soul.

3. for each of us to keep positive.. . not a smile on a stick false positive, but to keep our hope alive inside.. and keep our lights switched on for ourselves and others!

4. to cleanse our souls/consciences/lives of as much accumulated junk as possible.. all the things we've built up/accumulated which we think we wanted, but DON'T in fact need (!) to live.. whether internally/externally/ materially/physically/ mentally/emotionally/spiritually.

5. to lighten up !! ... sometimes the power of HUMOUR is one of the most forgotten about and most incredibly powerful ways to dispel darkness in an instant !! ... to be able to laugh in the face of adversity..(or help another to see the funny side!).. what a wonderful way to dispell any darkness/negativity and deal with any C**P coming your way!

6. start to DO small things (daily) to help others... wherever/however we can.

7. Pray! (seriously!) That's not to be read as religious prayer necessarily, that's totally up to the individual based on their beliefs etc., but a positive prayer/meditation/visualisation, or whatever each person feels comfortable with, is always a good thing to send out into the ethers/cosmos/airwaves!

8. Remember that famous prayer/quote about change?? My paraphrase is.. Folks, we might not like the shape of the world we are in, but we can make some changes as individuals/groups, and at least learn some level of grace/acceptance for the things we cannot change directly!

9. I think sometimes we forget.. sometimes life DOES throw us something (an event/experience etc) that initially appears to us as "bad" or terrible.... and we feel all the associated emotions and reactions (anger/hurt/sadness/etc) .... then, later in time, maybe days, maybe years, (or maybe even lifetimes!!).. we discover/learn that there was indeed a REAL and GOOD purpose for that earlier "negative" event to have happened.... and sometimes, if we're lucky, we can look back and smile (or even have a damn good belly laugh!) about that "bad" thing that happened to us 'back then'!!

From my own life experiences to date, my view is very much that Everything happens for a reason... REALLY it does!! .... even if we can't see it at the time! So... REALLY.. try and keep your head, your heart, your sense of faith and trust, and your humour (!) in place whenever things go 'pear-shaped' or get scary/"bad"... as these might just help more and get you further than 100 tins of beans, a camping stove, a few gold coins and a Life-Raft!!

There are very few things in life we can control, and many more things we just can't. Maybe some things are NOT meant to be controlled? or changed...? Even some seemingly hard things? ... perhaps they exist or are put in place (for us) because they are meant to be experienced by us..?? Maybe it's all part of this learning process called Life here on Earth!! And in that learning process/Life, we each have an individual path and purpose to find/follow... and also a collective one, as humanity. I don't really know .. just a thought!

It's been my own learning/understanding so far in life to realise that the ONLY thing I can truly change is my own behaviour/perceptions (how I think / speak / act / respond / react ) to things.. whether to myself, to others, to whatever happens in my life or the world in general (whether created by me or someone else!).. and to try to stay aware of my behaviour.. my actions, words, thoughts as much as posssible! I'm responsible for how I respond... nobody else, whether to life, events, people I meet (online or off!). No matter what's happening.

I choose to either respond from my heart/peace/love/understanding/humility/sharing/caring place .. or from my head/Ego/wants/selfishness/blaming place etc....... and hey.. we do all have both .. none is any different... we all have some light in us, AND we all have some dark in us... but MOST importantly, we ALL have the potential to grow more in one direction than the other...to move as far as we wish... whichever way we choose, towards light or dark... it is a constant choice...

It might not be our choice how this world is right now, but we are here at this time, for a reason ... and we DO still have power to change some things... including (perhaps the most important?) ourselves!

.. it IS our choice and individual FREE WILL how we act/react in this world.. to everything and everyone... and maybe fully realising that in itself could hopefully change the world we live in??

Love & Light

p.s. Small positive acts, little and often, can lead to BIG end results !!
Old 11-04-2008, 04:53 PM   #11
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
If nobody showed up to vote, in the demonocracy, what would they do?
Ha ha, the cheeky thieving bastards would probably fine everybody $20,000 for not voting and then invade another country or two
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:58 PM   #12
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

we must evolve to solve

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:09 PM   #13
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The only plan that seems workable to me is the one given in The Handbook for the New Paradigm.

I'd encourage all to not just read the book, but also to start following the plan.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote