Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 06:02 AM   #26
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Jones interviews Zeitgeist's Peter Joseph - Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by martian31v View Post
hi all. i am a true supporter of the zeitgeist movement. but lets not dismiss alex and his extraordinary body of work, which has encouraged and inspired most of us. alex is making mistakes in critical thinking/argumentation, but he is not the enemy. lets be critical of his analysis, not his person.
i want to believe you as alex did much to get my head out of the sand. what your saying resonates with my beliefs. thx
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:15 AM   #27
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Alex Jones was pitifully disgusting in that interview, esp. about Peter's comments about manipulation (given as an example) such as charging 19.95 instead of $20 for a DVD. Jones so totally missed the point that was being made and he whined and hollered about it for the rest of the show, over and over and over.

Then someone posted here about yesterdays's Alex Jones interview with Michael Tsarion on Youtube - and it was hard to believe this was the same interviewer.
http://tinyurl.com/4p4a9y
There are 9 segments, 1-4 and then 1-5

Seems to me the big difference between the interviews is that "technology of the future" - Alex has pegged as one of the big Elitist tools that will be used against us and he can't see it being used in a beneficial way - utopia is also an evil word in the Alex Jones dictionary.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:15 AM   #28
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm sorry for screaming, but you should hear what it's like in my head.

EDIT: Oh yeah, because I'm listening right now. Will post in full soon.

Last edited by raulduke; 10-16-2008 at 06:17 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:17 AM   #29
sehnsuchtben
Avalon Senior Member

Alex is such a knob to Joseph at the end of part 5, Joe must've just been thinking 'why bother with this dude?' Webster Tarpley and Alex have had it out a couple times too, but I think Alex respects Tarpley more so he'd never behave like that to him. It's the choice of behaviour that is so offensive. I think Alex looks at Joeseph like he is some slick new-kid-on-the-block who is halfway between himself and Naomi Klein, and it really irritates him.
sehnsuchtben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:23 AM   #30
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, Alex Jones was a disgrace. They are both on the same side here, and he continues to attack Peter. Seems like Alex Jones is "compromised".
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:24 AM   #31
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Alex has made some great films but is too angry and seems to be focused on fearmongering & his own ego lately. He seriously needs a big ******* chill pill!

I cant swear on here??!!! This place is getting bad. I am an adult. You are adults. ****!
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:33 AM   #32
martian31v
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Wow, Alex Jones was a disgrace. They are both on the same side here, and he continues to attack Peter. Seems like Alex Jones is "compromised".
about alex being "compromised" you are exactly right. he is compromised by his own belief system. this is explained at thezeitgeistmovement.com

"Since people's identities become associated with the doctrines of a Country, Religion or Business ethic, it often becomes very difficult for a person to change, for his or her identity has become combined with the ideologies which have been imposed upon them. Therefore, they perpetuate the doctrine of the institution, simply to maintain their personal integrity, as they see it.
We must break this cycle, for it paralyses our growth not only as individuals, but as a society". (peter joseph, zeitgeistmovement)

Last edited by martian31v; 10-16-2008 at 06:36 AM.
martian31v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:49 AM   #33
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately the second half of the interview revolved around complete non-issues
fueled by Alex Jones rampage.

Now the whole discussions about the interview is going to revolve
around nothing as well.

I have high respect for Alex but he acted horrible.

I was hoping to hear a little more about the plan of project Venus.
Alex was just in being wary of it, but his mind was set before he even started talking and barely gave Peter a chance.

What Peter did manage to get through did sound pretty positive. I've always hated money and the monetary system knowing full well that we are slaves to it.

Peters message shined much brighter in this interview and I have a feeling Alex
is going to be feeling a lot of backlash.
Deservedly so.

For someone who's so awake he sure is asleep.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:03 AM   #34
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

I gave up on Alex Jones awhile back. What did it for me was him dressing in a demon mask and mocking various politicians, really immature.

He is under some heavy mind control and blows up all the time. I worry about some of his fans taking up arms out of complete fear to fight a corrupt government.

Real diplomacy is in every one you here right now... thats power my friends.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:30 AM   #35
Thrustbucket
Avalon Senior Member

Zeitgeist had some really good stuff in it. But it also was peppered with dangerous ideas in it that reminded me a lot of illuminati propaganda.
Thrustbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:35 AM   #36
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

hmmmm, another thread on this one, OK, well Jones in the past mocked Tsarion big time, and Icke. I see something rather odd how he is now super respectful to Tsarion who himself advocates doing NOTHING. ( yeah, its all an internal process folks.) Like be mad as hell and sit on it? ****!

It really rattles Jones bones ( hah, he's really bloated now) if someone is smarter than him and suggests INTELLIGENT action.

For a truther, Jones has a lot of no- go areas.

ahhh well, at least Jones let Tsarion swear on his interview without cleaning it up...fork in hell!

Last edited by swordsmith; 10-16-2008 at 08:40 AM.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:52 AM   #37
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Alex jones is CIA*aka fear mongerer* and the movie already got owned by nowheretorun : http://nowheretorun.podomatic.com/
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:14 AM   #38
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Yes, Jones advocates the type of behaviour that would land you in the camps,( and I'm pretty sure he won't be there ) but to attempt to credibly refute Zeitgeist using Chris White's " Nowhere to Run" site,
well, to each their own.
Chris W. has his own agenda, and don't they all.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:24 AM   #39
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

I am so very sad after listening to this interview.
This is absolutely the most important discussion that we can have as a species, and it was done a great disservive by both of these men's egos here. They have only further divided people who agree upon so many things.
Alex is undefendable in his O'Riely esque delivery. Peter is undefendable in his need to defend such personal attacks and frequent use of semantics.
They do not realise that their respective positions are not mutually exclusive.
They agree on the basics (as I'm fairly sure we all do) which as I see them are:

1. Our society is sick
2. We need a new framework for society
3. Said society must be based on people

What they disagree on, as I see it, is: "How do we get there?" and "What is the nature of the PTB?"
This is extremely important IMO, as they are the questions that will determine where we actually go from here.

Peter seems to contend that "evil" is only a sickness of sorts that can be explained away if diagnosed properly. And therefore the nature of "evil" will fall by the wayside as we begin to understand the motivations.

I really wish that I could subscribe to this notion, unfortunately, I simply cannot comprehend the outright "evil" that I see in the world, and I would have no idea where to begin diagnosing the large majority of it. This is, indeed my own shortcoming and I really do hope that one day humans can be so brilliant as to look into one another's eyes and help each other to overcome what has been plaguing us.

"How do we get there?" is so important because, in Peter's model, society has already crumbled and the PTB are just as helpless as the rest of us. At this point they become irrelevant because they do not fall in line w/ the rest of us, and they slink away. "Evil" ,as it were, is now gone. As Peter said here in part 2/5 at about 7 min. that "The system will prevail because it is true."

God help us, I hope this is true.

Alex's position was fraught w/ aggressive language and personal attacks, but overall I think his message was important.

What I feel like Alex should have addressed (which he did only slightly) is that regardless of the nature of evil, evil (abhorrent behavior) exists, and currently that abhorrent behavior has focused it's energy on control (of us) and survival of itself. The PTB know that this positive paradigm shift is a reality and that, while they control the show now, they are losing control. The playing field, so to to speak, will soon be leveled. This is the source of thier fear and I am screaming this to all who will listen: They want to hi-jack the this positive paradigm shift by creating chaos and further dividing/enslaving us.
The price of freedom (right now) is eternal vigilance.

I look at the original idea behind the creation of the United States as a microcosm for what Peter proposes. It was a great idea that was corrupted tout de suite because, even then an ocean was no obstacle to them. We have to dismantle the current system entirely before we can begin to build a better one. It sucks really, but I feel like we can't afford to broadcast ideas like the Venus Project right now. They are good ideas that will be co-opted quickly and steered in awful directions.
Peter's assertion is that the PTB are all just sick individuals that can be diagnosed away or dealt w/ by ignoring their abhorrent behavior if they choose to continue it.
I feel like this is the only thing I disagree w/ from Peter. I mean come on man, you must know that they won't slink away because "the system is true"(which I believe btw). They will fight to infiltrate our movements and divide us. The only solution I see is massive awareness. Once we all know the nature of the PTB, we can begin to address the problems they present.

P.S.
I have been following Alex's work for some time now, and this is the worst I have ever felt about him. It was unfortunate the way he treated Mr. Joseph and I will be emailing Alex's organization until I receive a reponse.
"This interview was counterproductive" will be the subject of my email.

Last edited by raulduke; 10-16-2008 at 09:48 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:42 AM   #40
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Personalities aside, when I watched Addendum last week I was completely in synch' with it until they started talking about project Venus. Alex's problems are his own but I had a problem with that too.

Short of a complete 'wipe-out' of humanity and a re-seeding, I just don't think it's got snowball's chance.

norman.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:08 AM   #41
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

alex is so dumb he couldn't understand what joseph is talking about, what an embarrasment he is. He always cuts people off and twists their words, and when he can't intellectualy compete against them (which is alot of the time) he acts like a child. What an idiot, that was the last time i listen to his show.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:10 AM   #42
misfit
Avalon Senior Member

Long time listener of alex jones ,
The guy is no brain surgeon, has a big ego and
is stuck in his own little world (hence people say hes manipulated , and probably a disinfo tool .... I tend to disagree for now.)

I think he means well and has sacrificed much to do what he does..for unselfish reasons ....good man.
However,,
PETER WAS RIGHT... and alex behaved the baboon that he so despises in other people...

The fact is $19.99 or $19.95 is a deliberate laugh at how stupid the consumer and the system is.

Also designed for when the sheeple buy multiple things, knowing most cannot add up ,..buy more put it on credit ....CONSUME BABY CONSUME !!! ... Muuuuhahahahaha!
misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:16 AM   #43
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i agree with jones and some points that zeitgeist comes up with. the problem with zeitgeist is he thinks the new world order are just a bunch of old fuddy duddies who will leave them alone to create there venus village unhindered.. he is very wrong. i thought jones lost it a bit,i didnt like how he handled this one. one of his worst interveiws so far. zeitgeist is however wishy washy in its ideas as to how to proceed. its like a yuppie guid toi the new world order. great advice on money but i found myself not watching the original and the addendum all the way through becuase of its irrellevant ideas in how to proceed

he got his ego in the way in this one, but alex has been at this for 15 years and is losing the plot with some people. zeitgeist deals with post ww3 issues jones deals with what happens next right now.. zeitgeist says hes unconcerned woith the new wold order at one point(lol) oh really! well you want be soon when they got a sound cannon pointed at his ass or hes being frogmarched to a fema camp.. again i like toi take the middle balanced view.

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 10-16-2008 at 10:19 AM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:24 AM   #44
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones = Fearmongering Shill!

Personally, I find the man very annoying...his Ego is almost as big as his mouth if not bigger. His information is always filled with half-truths and twisted personal perspectives, and why does he never entertain anything to do with the Vatican? hmmm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vKIpDbGsvLo

http://www.spirituallysmart.com/Jones-CIA.htm

P&B
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:26 AM   #45
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman View Post
Personalities aside, when I watched Addendum last week I was completely in synch' with it until they started talking about project Venus. Alex's problems are his own but I had a problem with that too.

Short of a complete 'wipe-out' of humanity and a re-seeding, I just don't think it's got snowball's chance.

norman.
yeah the multi trillion sattellite network equiped with platform weapons will look at their project venus and zap it imo.. jones knows what we are up against here. with all due respect i dont think the zeitgeist guy has a clue what he level of tech or evil is thats against us.. millenia of silent secretive planning to get to here by the secret societies.zeitgeists 10yrs(prob) of coming up with a counter attack. samll groups of ground crew, becoming the remnant to suvive this is what this site is all about is it not. possibly facing the fact that everyone we know and love will be dead and that we wil be out there winging it on our own.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:45 AM   #46
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Accusing Jones of being a fear mongering shill and/or CIA is always laughable to me and people here who throw those accusations as fact seem very narrow minded. Ive considered it a few times in the past but anyone who listens to him enough will know otherwise.

I havent listened to this yet but I have a feeling alex will making an apology some time in the future when he listens to this interview back.

As things heat up there are more negative people appearing speaking positively and Alex's paranoia bout who is good bad makes him incredibly defensive when someone comes long with a powerful message that has a small amount of suspect material in it. He knows how powerful the bad guys are and he will sometimes attack too soon and live to regret it. He has done it before and I believe he will do it again.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:09 AM   #47
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

agreed some people on here are still in cloud cuckoo land lol .. they have absolutley no idea what the plan is how it will be implemented and how dangerous it will get. im with you 100% mr .jetson. i have an idea you are very well researched on all subject matters.

i find my self looking at any and all info i come across with an open mind and then making my own decision about it. some of the post on here seem to be from people whop are unaware of some of the picture.. plenty of people with more to learn. im still at this all day everyday. last 5 months = locked away from morning till next mornings early hours. upto 15 hours a dayin some cases of studying. figured i need a crash course to catch up on 10 000 years of world history and how the entire world works in every facet.. quite a task.. only jsut scratching surface.. jones, ike ect been at this a long long time so to accuse them of being schills is highly offensive.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:24 AM   #48
showmemo
Avalon Senior Member

Go Alex he has done more to wake people up and just like any one who is leading the way it is easier to attack him. We should be getting together and uniting not fighting over a interview that was to inform if you heard the whole thing than you heard Alex say in the beginning of the interview he agrees with 90 to 95% of zeitgeist.

So rather than attack the man just cause he does not believe fully to zeit move on and take a breath and chill.
showmemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:36 AM   #49
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

zeitgeist= nice concept but it will turn people into new world order illuminati cannon fodder,sitting ducks if you will. his good and evil stuff is way off. i can see how alex would get defensive and veiw him as a disinfo agent possibly. buyt he came out and said 90% agree.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:40 AM   #50
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys, where's the love gone?

Can't blame a man for what he truly believes in, in any situation. Alex is LEARNING just like you and I. It is a great interview in the way Peter handled himself (like a true guest he was) and the **** he put up with from Alex was at times embarressing (for Alex).

Stay with me on this... Alex is LEARNING.. remember Icke..and what he called him? And yesterday a fantastic interview with Tsarion! Brilliant to see Alex EVOLVE into an even more open mind.

Alex should read some Eckhart Tolle :P his ego is a worry at times.

and the last point to make is remember in the Zeitgeist Addendum Peter himself believes mistakes should be celebrated for what they are, and how you can only LEARN from them. Brilliant again.

Peter Joeseph is a true day hero, so is Alex Jones, as Tsarion, Icke, Maxwell, Cooper, All the legit Project Camelot Crew, YOU and ME too :P. Now let whatever is be, and never forget all of us are playing an important role to our own evolution.

for we are the 100 monkeys!

love it all baby!

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote