Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 08:07 PM   #1
overnight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dark UFOs

Hi All.

I've joined Project Avalon with the express purpose of telling others what I witnessed this past Monday night (Sept. 29th) and perhaps seeing if there are others who have had similar experiences or come across any. Now, I have been a believer in UFOs and ET life for as long as I can remember but had always remained skeptical on purported sightings - a healthy reaction, as many would agree.

However, what happened that night changed my perceptions on everything.

It all began around 9:30-10pm when all of a sudden my friend send me an instant message that there was a "bright light" in the sky, and that it seemed to be followed by "planes". Now, I didn't put much faith in what he was saying because he tends to overreact on things and has been on an alien obsession recently to boot.

So I step onto my balcony to see what he is yammering about. My apt is on the 18th floor and overlooks the entire horizon from the North, west and south. The view is relatively unbroken, with a few buildings here and there blocking some sky. The night was clear with a thin layer of clouds slowly blowing in from the west.

At first I saw nothing, however I did have a really strange feeling come over me that almost compelled me to look closer at the night sky. After about 5min I saw the first object. It seemed rectangular in shape, moving slowly from east to west. There were no lights on it, at least not in the classical image of most UFO sightings. You really had to squint into the darkness to see it, which I assume was reflecting the environment lights. I saw it for maybe 2-3 seconds before running back into the apt and grabbing my friend off the couch (who was visiting) and pointing to that point in the sky. However, the object was gone. We both looked around until my friend saw another object (it could have been the same one) further away, this time with a row of very dim lights forming a horizontal row. The object quickly vanished, probably into the clouds. I also ran back to the computer and IM'd my friend that indeed there WAS something in the sky.

The night was cold and my friend refused to go back out on the balcony. Which was really unfortunate. I continued to scan the night sky and soon I spotted ANOTHER object, this time triangular in shape and moving completely silently, no lights and fairly low to the ground. It had to have been under the cloud layer and I swear I saw some detailing on it, as there were light/dark sections on it. It is hard to say where it was relative to me or the ground because, having never seen something like that before and being jacked with adrenaline, the brain tends to mis-interpret fine detail (including the size of it). The triangle shape was actually face-on to me which made me think it was either a flying pyramid or it was flying on its side. I have to stress how creepy this was. This object was silent, dark and barely visible - needing to really concentrate on it or I would have lost it. After seeing this for about 5 seconds, I turned to my friend who jumped back out with me, but alas, it was gone.

At this point I'm half-jokingly thinking we're under invasion or something. So I continue looking up and around. Some time passed and I began doubting what I saw, my brain relating the sightings as odd clouds, birds or whatever. Just as I was about to give up and go inside, I catch 2 lights suddenly appear in my right peripheral vision. These 2 lights flew from the north to the east in a perfectly straight line, very fast and breaking formation about halfway and slightly separating but continuing their path. They were perfectly in-sync. Their speed was very fast, but don't ask me to estimate how fast. Faster than any plane I've ever seen and SILENT. The lights vanished as they flew east and I could swear they were on the belly of very dark triangular crafts. The color of the lights were amber and they were rather dim (due to distance perhaps?). Again, I have no idea how far they were or how big they were as my brain was too busy freaking out.

So there's my experience. I don't know what to make of it. I live in central Canada and there is a US air force base just south of here in North Dakota. Maybe they were black project? Maybe stealth aircraft? ET? I'm not saying either way but it definitely wasn't anything I've ever seen before in my life.

-O.n.
overnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:40 PM   #2
izz
Banned

Default Re: Dark UFOs

wow that is really interesting - thanks for posting.
I wonder of anyone else has seen anytying like this ?

could it be a military prototype ?
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:54 PM   #3
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Overnight, your UFO experience was quite vividly described. I bet you were feeling a bit shaky and quite excited after that! Many of us and that includes me have gotten into the habit of ignoring the night skies because they are often overcast or urban pollution hides the stars. I intend to watch more carefully from now on. Diane
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:55 PM   #4
starsoul23
Avalon Senior Member

After a Hurricane in Florida a few years ago I was outside at night looking up..
The sky was so clear after the storm you could see the milky way..a first for me.

While looking up I saw a huge triangular ship flying very low... it looked like it was cloaked because it was all black with no lights but you could see the outline of it . It would be impossible to see if it wasn't so clear.

I wasn't surprised because I had been going to a mystery school learning about galactic neighbors. I figured it was checking out the damage from the storm.

I went online and the closest picture I found was a sirian defense ship but it could of been black ops??

I
starsoul23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:09 PM   #5
overnight
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
Hi Overnight, your UFO experience was quite vividly described. I bet you were feeling a bit shaky and quite excited after that! Many of us and that includes me have gotten into the habit of ignoring the night skies because they are often overcast or urban pollution hides the stars. I intend to watch more carefully from now on. Diane
I was actually thinking that these UFOs were using the night sky over the city as cover as well. Afterall, I probably would have seen them alot easier with a background full of stars. And yes, I was quite shaky!

They also vanished when the clouds blew in completely.

I'll be looking at the night sky a bit more from now on as well.
overnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:13 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting!
I have been watching the sky each night i have been feeling very anxious and almost waiting for something to happen.
Personally i haven't seen a ufo now for some years but remember David Ickes saying; problem, reaction,solution!!!
cause a problem Ufo invasion,get the people so scared so they call n their governments to take control then solution they come to our aid.
All a smoke screen to get your mind off the financial crash.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:17 PM   #7
Steve_G

I wasn't going to mention this because I'm still not sure, but what the hell.

It was the morning of Tuesday 23rd September at 7.45. I went downstairs and opened the curtains. It was overcast and there were pretty strong winds.

I saw a dark, spherical object moving quickly towards the south. At first I just thought it was a balloon or something, especially as it was travelling in roughly the same direction as the wind was blowing, but it was moving at a constant altitude and speed. It was a perfect sphere, no lights or anything like that, just very dark grey and completely featureless. It definitely wasn't a helicopter or plane, but that's about all I can say. I wouldn't know how to guess an altitude but it was pretty low, below the cloud cover, and was moving pretty fast.

I had my mobile phone in my pocket and so I took a photograph just as it was about to disappear over the trees. I had to go into town that morning and almost forgot about it. When I remembered later I downloaded it onto the computer and tried to take a closer look, but for some reason it had taken the photo on the lowest resolution I have- the image was only 25kb and didn't pick it up.

I have never altered the resolution setting on the camera; I've never had any reason to and didn't know I could (I don't read manuals, I learn by doing when it comes to gadgets.) It took me 15 minutes of playing around with it to discover what had happened. All the other pictures I've taken with it have been at the max resolution and the images average at about 850kb.

Every other photo I've taken was at a resolution of 2048x1536. This one came in on the lowest setting of 320x240.

As close encounters go it's not exactly Spielberg material is it? I'm still not convinced now and certainly wasn't going to start a thread with it. But hey, make of it what you will.

Blessings
Old 10-01-2008, 10:38 PM   #8
izz
Banned

ok i know this sounds crazy and you can all call me crazy that is ok

but ill share anyway .

a few months ago i woke in my dream .. in otherwords i became lucid ..

i was in a space ship .. and it was the same colour as the sky .. how do i know - i dont know - i just did ...

if you looked at the sky all you would see would be the sky ..

it was over antartica ... i was amazed as i stared out of the window ... the colours were so beautiful blues and the ice was lots of shades of blue and white .. i was entranced

it was a weird dream and very vivid and left me pondering for days ..

but i felt there was some sort of portal in antartica that allowed ships to enter somehow ..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote