Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 09:13 PM   #751
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi Barry, Orion11, Iain and Deb,

Barry my friend, keep up the 'good work' and continue to be yourself. Orion11 and Iain-great posts I enjoyed reading them. Deb, it's hard to sit back and watch a friend you admire and respect being treated thusly isn't it?

I read the posts at the other forum whose URL Carol so kindly posted for us to read. Thank you Carol.

After reading through those posts and seeing how Barry was treated by certain posters I am amazed Barry never lost his cool completely. I felt the frustration Barry was feeling, trying to awaken people to a hidden reality only to be met with ridicule and antagonism.

I came back from reading those posts with a deeper respect for Barry and his continued plight.

Is his frustration evident in his replies? Yes! All this does is show his humanity and how intensely he feels about bringing his information to the public.

So, a person has two choices as to how to ask a question, one can use an antagonistic approach, ask their questions but surround them with subtly supplied innuendo or, two construct your questions with respect and intelligence.

Barry hasn't said "Believe all that I've said", instead he has asked us to 'Ask him Questions'. 'Questioning' gives us the opportunity to use that gift of reasoning we all have, so let's use it!

People, there is a plethora of information in this thread, it really is a golden opportunity to expand one's understanding and awareness of this hidden reality Barry is apart of. A reality which ultimately affects us all.

One thing which is evident within this thread is how Barry always replied respectfully even when questions were supplied coming from a pre-conceived perspective. Since he has proven his dedication to the public how about if we,the public, support him?

So, if it is answers you are seeking, Ask questions!

Let's return the original harmonious attitude to this thread and resurrect a place where people feel comfortable coming.

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 12-22-2008 at 09:16 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:00 PM   #752
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

After scanning this thread I must avow that my solitude is a sweet Eden.All those brave souls in this brave world is not for me.Welcome my Solitude!Adieu brave World!
Old 12-22-2008, 11:25 PM   #753
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

I cannot blame you, this has turned into a bit of a battlefield, my apologies, do not like to see people wishing to stay away because of this.

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 12-23-2008, 01:23 PM   #754
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.astrovera.com/forum/f6/al...-my-t1155.html

The above link is long and detailed If you have the time and are in a position to comment i would be very interested.
NB you have my vote
Old 12-23-2008, 01:30 PM   #755
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Ara,

Your post said it all, and your words are wise and truthful. I can see you are a good person.

Barry, you have some very good people here.

Old 12-23-2008, 10:37 PM   #756
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
Hello Ara,

Your post said it all, and your words are wise and truthful. I can see you are a good person.

Some very great people here indeed

THE WATCHER
Old 12-23-2008, 10:44 PM   #757
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
http://www.astrovera.com/forum/f6/al...-my-t1155.html

The above link is long and detailed If you have the time and are in a position to comment i would be very interested.
NB you have my vote

Will read thru, digest, check links and state opinion as soon as i can.

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 12-23-2008, 10:52 PM   #758
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
Hello Ara,

Thank you Deb.

All the Best
Ara
Old 12-26-2008, 02:16 AM   #759
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I hope everyone had a great Xmas, my warmest regards and best wishes to you all

THE WATCHER
Old 12-26-2008, 02:55 AM   #760
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Special thanx to Ara & THEWATCHER for this great tread! Wish you all the best!
Old 12-26-2008, 07:47 AM   #761
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
I hope everyone had a great Xmas, my warmest regards and best wishes to you all
THE WATCHER
Thanks Barry, hope you had a wonderful Xmas too.

Quote:
Helvetic:
Special thanx to Ara & THEWATCHER for this great tread! Wish you all the best!
Thanks Helvetic! Hope your festive season is filled with love, laughter and heaps of great company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To everyone,
May you all stay safe and experience a wonderful festive season.
Best Wishes to All.
Ara
Old 12-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #762
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

If it opens me up as a target so be it, but shortly i shall post a timeline of my life where you will see all the dots connected and everything falls into place, a coherant history if you like. Several cans of worms will thus be opened at once.

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 12-28-2008, 10:56 PM   #763
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent idea, Barry, and very helpful to all who follow this thread.

Best wishes for the New Year and hopefully a great improvement in comfort and health!
Old 12-28-2008, 11:05 PM   #764
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If it opens me up as a target so be it, but shortly i shall post a timeline of my life where you will see all the dots connected and everything falls into place, a coherant history if you like. Several cans of worms will thus be opened at once.

Regards
THE WATCHER
Barry,

I imagine your impending revelations will open doors to understanding for many. Thank-You for taking these steps to bring the larger picture into view.

Take Care and May You Stay Safe

All the Best
Ara
Old 12-28-2008, 11:59 PM   #765
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Before I do that I will ask all here if they mind doing a little piece of homework. Please do a little own research into the background of one Dr. Louis Jolyn West (Dr Jolly) CIA Mindcontrol expert. Once you have a working knowledge on him keep it to one side as you will need refer to it later on, when I reach the 1979 stage of the history timeline. This concerns my first wife whom was treated and experimented upon by Dr Jolly and his team in one of his UK projects. Many are under the impression he worked solely in the USA, this is incorrect. He oversaw numerous experiments here in the UK.

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 12-29-2008, 12:24 AM   #766
Egg
Banned

The alleged co-founder of Artichoke, Bluebird, MK ULTRA / MONARCH / DYNASTY 'Dr Jolly'?
Old 12-29-2008, 12:27 AM   #767
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
The alleged co-founder of Artichoke, Bluebird, MK ULTRA / MONARCH / DYNASTY 'Dr Jolly'?

CIA programmer yes, Dr Jolly

THE WATCHER
Old 12-29-2008, 12:31 AM   #768
Egg
Banned

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB54/st02.pdf

Well, we know that artichoke agents went overseas, so why not any of the other projects that spurred off from it? makes perfect sense to me.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:42 AM   #769
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
CIA programmer yes, Dr Jolly

THE WATCHER
Quote:

Dr. Louis Joyon "Jolly" West
Mind control programmers

The establishment allowed CIA programmer Dr. Louis Joyon "Jolly" West to examine Jack Ruby in his jail cell. When Ruby refused to admit to insanity, West labelled him "paranoid and mentally ill" and Ruby was placed on pills, which were called "happy pills". Ruby believed he was being poisoned by the establishment.

While Dr. West’s curriculum vitae doesn’t mention that he received Top Secret clearance from the CIA as the contractor on MKULTRA Subproject 43, CIA documents show that grants were given to Dr. West for studies entitled, "Psychophysiological Studies of Hypnosis and Suggestibility" and "Studies of Dissociative States."

Further, "Dr. Lois Jolyon West was cleared at Top Secret for his work on MKULTRA.

West's numerous connections to the mind control network illustrate how the network is maintained---not through any central conspiracy, but by an interlocking network of academic relationships, grants, conferences, and military appointments.

Some doctors in the network were not funded directly by the CIA or military, but their work was of direct relevance to mind control, non-lethal weapons development, creation of controlled dissociation and the building of Manchurian Candidates."

Further, "Dr. West devoted four decades to study, writing and experimentation on dissociation, hypnosis, Communist mind control, hallucinogens, sensory deprivation, and methods of social influence; he concluded that the methods used by destructive cults result in the creation of new identities and dissociative states.

The same methods, when applied to experimental subjects under BLUEBIRD, ARTICHOKE and MKULTRA, also resulted in the creation of amnesia, new identities and dissociated states.

This was the Manchurian Candidate program."(Ross, 2000)

So Louis West, who wanted to start this centre at UCLA, is on the board of FMSF and so is Martin Orne, a Harvard psychiatrist who has done contract work for the CIA in the past.
Pasted for 'future reference'.

Old 12-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #770
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Many thanks Ara, and when we reach the point in my timeline of 1979 you will see the connection, and the possible reason why my first wife tried to kill me in early 1980, just before the facility used procedures on me to get rid of me in January of that year.

THE WATCHER
Old 12-29-2008, 10:19 PM   #771
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Many thanks Ara, and when we reach the point in my timeline of 1979 you will see the connection, and the possible reason why my first wife tried to kill me in early 1980, just before the facility used procedures on me to get rid of me in January of that year.

THE WATCHER
You are always Welcome.

It sounds as though your first wife didn't have life easy either. How very sad for you both to have endured such a traumatic event.

Sleeper Assassins, the ultimate hidden enemy.

Barry, I imagine you will address this later on in your time line of events but I'll ask anyway. Why did they want you eliminated? At that time you hadn't begun your public disclosures, yet they still had the need to dispose of you. Why were you a threat to them? They realized 'something' about you? 1+1 ? Just trying to connect the dots in my mind.

All the Best
Ara
Old 12-29-2008, 11:26 PM   #772
Egg
Banned

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...p?t=649&page=3

After reading that, I am not interested in an answer.

Last edited by Egg; 12-29-2008 at 11:52 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:30 PM   #773
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
You are always Welcome.

It sounds as though your first wife didn't have life easy either. How very sad for you both to have endured such a traumatic event.

Sleeper Assassins, the ultimate hidden enemy.

Barry, I imagine you will address this later on in your time line of events but I'll ask anyway. Why did they want you eliminated? At that time you hadn't begun your public disclosures, yet they still had the need to dispose of you. Why were you a threat to them? They realized 'something' about you? 1+1 ? Just trying to connect the dots in my mind.

All the Best
Ara

Yes i will address this later, the threat perceived by them continues today but other factions hold this at bay, more than one nation involved.

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 12-29-2008, 11:32 PM   #774
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Sorry that came out all wrong.

Question is, if you saw the beings as they were made, could you describe their hands and feet, and what their real eye colour is if you saw it at all?

many thanks, Egg.
Indeed when i reach the 1979 facility stage

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 12-30-2008, 02:32 AM   #775
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes i will address this later, the threat perceived by them continues today but other factions hold this at bay, more than one nation involved.

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Ok understood. Thanks Barry.

I'm looking forward to reading your time-line of events, will be interesting to see where certain pieces of information fit.

Take Care

All the Best

Ara
Closed Thread