Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-16-2009, 10:07 PM   #76
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Default Re: Welcome to Project Camelot Forum

to Avalon Nichola! You have joined a wonderful and loving group of people here, Enjoy!

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:50 AM   #77
NicholaQuinn
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Welcome to Project Camelot Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
to Avalon Nichola! You have joined a wonderful and loving group of people here, Enjoy!
Thankyou so much GaiaLove, its wonderful to be here.x
NicholaQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:10 AM   #78
Iowagirl
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Welcome to Project Camelot Forum

Hi my name is Sandy here to learn more . Later Sandy
Iowagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #79
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowagirl View Post
Hi my name is Sandy here to learn more . Later Sandy
Sandy,

Enjoy your stay here with us...we're sometimes difficult to understand , but hey, we're still discovering the meaning of our own being here right now where we are...

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #80
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Hope.... You " Enjoy " Yourselves.....

There sooo much stuff here... Some REAL funny stuff... Some REALLY cool stuff

Some... Unbelievable People... Goood Music... Just a REAL, Neat community...

We'll see you, Inside.... The Learning, Begins, NOW......

I hope your eye's ARE Ready to be OPENED... I'll see U inside...

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 11-09-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:54 AM   #81
anikohu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Hi there,

Now you can talk with us (Kerry and Bill) or amongst yourselves all about our site and what you find there...

We are thrilled to have finally gotten our new site underway... and we look forward to watching it all grow.

This particular forum is for Camelot related disclosures and conversation.

Enjoy!

Kerry
Thank you Kerry and Bill to let us used the forum for FREE-
I have a question about a long waited information from Jordan Maxwell.
I know and i follow his work in the last 15 years.(this is how i find You)
He said something about a very important information he will tell eventually- That was one year agoe! On the Alexs how and also on Coast to coast. In your last 2 hour interview with him You asked him multiple times- (I was so excited) And hi didn't. I think that was about (WHO IS COMMING or show up ?
or he knows Who is the original mester of the negative force ,,, He said He knows and he'll tell.... I still can't find it anywhere,,. You know anything about that? I was wondering why he's waiting- ? It is such an important time we need him to tell as what he knows, more then ever... Ps; But. of course that's he's choice.... Thank You

Great respect and Love to you all,, Aniko
anikohu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:56 AM   #82
Brian En
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Hi there,

Now you can talk with us (Kerry and Bill) or amongst yourselves all about our site and what you find there...

We are thrilled to have finally gotten our new site underway... and we look forward to watching it all grow.

This particular forum is for Camelot related disclosures and conversation.

Enjoy!

Kerry

Thank you for the welcome.
Brian En is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:14 AM   #83
Curlybird
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill, Kerry etal,

I would like to thank you for this wonderful site and the amazing amount of information available. I've followed David Wilcock, Dan Burish, Jim Marrs, David Icke and several other contributors to your site for many years now. It's great to see them all in one place. I've just begun watching some of the new videos you have on the site and all I can say is I'm quite impressed by the quality of the content and the amount of work that must go on behind the scenes. As a former moderator from Thothweb, unfortunately now retired to the great singularity in cyberspace, I understand what goes on to keep a site like this up and thriving.

As one that has had enough paranormal experiences to consider them normal, I'll post in the different discussion groups as time allows. Tonight suddenly became free for me when a scheduled meeting was canceled.

A Bit Of Background

For my 8th birthday, in 1958, my parents gave me a subscription to the Science Fiction Book Club. The first book I ordered was The Report On Unidentified Flying Objects by Maj Edward Ruppult. That was probably not exactly the book my folks would have chosen for me, but it began a lifetime of curiosity and investigation into the UFO phenomena. I have been fortunate enough to have many clear sightings in the company of others.

Like most of us Boomers, I was deeply effected by the JFK assassination (murder), and sought resolution in the Warren Report. Even my Boy Scout knowledge of ballistics told me we were being fed a line of BS by the government.

Those two seminal events paved the way for my curiosity to investigate many other events that we have been lied to about. Fortunately, my deep Spiritual nature and knowledge of the Good Creator keep me from pulling all my hair out over what some people will believe or accept as true.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

Peace & Love

Curlybird
Curlybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #84
max
Avalon Senior Member

Saludos a todos desde España, es confortable encontrar tantas personas afines y con experiencias y conocimientos excepcionales.
Disculpen que no me exprese en inglés, mi nivel es pésimo por el momento.
Felicidades por tanto esfuerzo a los creadores y coordinadores.
max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:22 AM   #85
Cosmic Preacher
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to Project Camelot Forum

This forum looks Great, I will try and post here often as I post on other forums as well - if you ever need anyone to build you a blog that is my specialty area of web design.

Great Job again Karry and Bill!
Cosmic Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:08 AM   #86
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to the owners for this site and free registration. I'm happy I found a place to share my thoughts and feelings with others who are open minded.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:38 AM   #87
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

This is beautiful. Project Camelot will go down in my history books as one of the most important "projects" in our history. 10 or so years from now when the fruits of this labour are ripened with light. This cannot be forgotten.

Thank you very much for this forum, and for all you do at Project Camelot. I literally have tears welling up of love and gratitude while typing this: Thank you. I came here (this incarnation) to watch you both (Kerry and Bill) work to gather this truth, and witness the beauty of it's outcome.. and I am truly enjoying the show.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:41 PM   #88
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

Hello tou you, kindred souls! I am new to this Forum and would like to introduce myself. I’ve been a long time researcher of UFO/ET phenomena, Secret Government/ NWO agenda, mind control and alike. In addition to this, spiritual search and journey into the world of mysticism have been a part of my whole life. Déjà vu, prophetic dreams, telepathy as well as paranormal experiences are not strangers to me, so to speak. I’ve been studding Project Camelot archive as well as this Forum for at least a year, and finally decided to join this wonderful community of likeminded people.

To Kerry and Bill: I would like to let you know how much I admire your courage and hard work. The two of you have been doing a remarkable job for Humanity. May you both be protected and safe on your quest for truth! I’ve seen all of your videos in the past year , some of them more than once. Project Camelot has been a real eye-opener! One particular person touched me the most - Bob Dean! What a wise soul he is. I hope to see more interviews with this special man in the near future.

I had many interesting experiences myself, and am willing to share some of them later on. One episode made a profound impact on my Soul development . This happened almost 20 years ago, but is as vivid as the first day. The thing is – I am not sure if this was an example of ET contact, or I tapped into the parallel world, opened other dimension and encountered something else! I would love to tell this story, but am not sure in what thread to post my experience. I would appreciate if someone could kindly help me with this. Thanks in advance.
English is not my first language, so my apology for grammatical errors.

I am delighted to be here!

In Love and Light,

Astra

“Let your love flow outward through the universe, to its height, its depth, its broad extent ... A limitless love, without hatred or enmity ... Let no one deceive another ... Just as a mother with her own life protects her child, her only child, from harm, so within yourself let grow A BOUNDLESS LOVE FOR ALL CREATURES!” Excerpts from “Sutta Nipata”
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:58 PM   #89
Diouf
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

I wish to pass on this message to Kerry 'n Bill and I have no idea where to post this, so here I go. Moderators, forgive me if it aint the right place. It seems a lot of people would love to see an interview with Lou Balding/Sleeper. See this thread:
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/ind...ad=7367&page=1
Diouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:16 AM   #90
Karus
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Bill and Kerry, I have gone to The Project Camelot site every day and watched just about all the interviews and I have to say I respect the work that you both have done over the years, and because of the two of you I am now starting to understand the feelings I have had for a long time now and Starting to understand the stragne things I see at work each night. Thank you very much.
Karus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:31 AM   #91
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hi everyone

Hey guys. Been following this forum for a few weeks now. Thought id make my first post today.

Last edited by Truthseeker512; 02-22-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:59 PM   #92
Bauzer
Avalon Senior Member

Hey there, I just wanted to say hello.

I've wanted to post on here but because it was a donation I didn't. I'm financially challenged and even though it was pretty cheap, I wasn't sure if I would ultimately use the forum that much.

But now its free (temporarily anyway) and while I have posted a comment or two, I wanted to formally say hello.

So..

Hello!

I'm sad to see that the site will be moving and that its invite only. I'm thinking my peon-like or 'noob' status will likely be passed by, but I will try and enjoy the forum while I can.
Bauzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 07:45 AM   #93
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Aglawless, meanwhile there's been lots of water under the bridge, but I would like to say something about this "alienation" process, when people around you don't resonate with the information like that on PC.
My experience is to not talk at all about it, unless there's evidence of interest. These subjects like aliens, mind control, abduction, black ops, hidden agendas, etc. can raise lots of fear and dispair. I feel there's people who learned to know Earth's/their past way back and people who're not at all into reincarnation and the history of mankind and our planet. Consider the deep hidden memories in our DNA, regarding our past, being awakened by this information. Aren't we all going through that transformation process?
I can imagine it's frustrating not to be able to talk about it with your wife, such things take time and who knows.......change
I hope you are doing well, take care.
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote