Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-30-2008, 07:34 PM   #51
arcora
Banned

Default Re: The second coming of Jesus, beware of it...

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:53 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:03 AM   #52
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Your logic is pretty good but a little backward.
Can we agree on 'unclear' instead ?

Because I agree with your post, but my wording is a little woolly. Baaah...

What I meant was, it doesn't seem fair if some text prescribes that in order to attain 'whatever' I must accept the 'what' - 'God this' or 'God that' (for example that there is only one holy church, one saviour, and I must accept that my sins be forgiven with the blood of whoever...). That my salvation is only possible through acceptance of 'written details'. (the exact 'what')

Whereas for the preachings and religious teachings on the how, for example 'love', I have free choice to accept and practice in my own way, for there are many definitions and acts that could be classed as showing love and it appears in all the religions, it is open to interpretation yet can still be correct. here's your 'free will' then.

Entry to the club of the 'what' as far as I'm concerned is prescriptive and is not free because I must accept the definitions given (go to church once a week or face eternal damnation...go to mecca once in my lifetime...accept that Jesus was not the messiah...have one wife or many, eat pork, beef or ants [ this must surely belong to the realms of controlling the population, huh?])

Whereas entry to the club of the 'how' is my own free choice, something I can do with the abilities I was born with, great or small, I can live by love or not. It's up to me, and it's organic, not prescriptive.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:14 AM   #53
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:50 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:34 AM   #54
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The 'club' doesn't have as many rules as most people think. Ignore religion, self proclaimed 'experts' and all the hooplah.
I totally agree.

Quote:

Be humble, try to do what's right, sincerely apologize when you're wrong, trust and love the Creator. Basic stuff for anybody.

He's your Father - he wants you to come home.
I'd like to add - 'love the Creator...and everything that is created'. As for coming home, that has a nice feel to it, thanks. I hope we'll all get home together someday. To a cosy fire and a glass of wine, great company and a real heartwarming.

See you there

P.S. Does it say anywhere in any texts about getting to bed before 1:30 am though?? I'm sure I'm breaking a rule somewhere here with all these late nights

peace n love

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:39 AM   #55
Draecon13
Avalon Senior Member

Remember this always....No one can stand between you and the creator. And anyone who claims to be able to do that, is false. We will most likely see and experience many extraordinary things in the near future. We will be pulled and tempted to "follow". You all know in your hearts, that only you know what your real purpose is here, and no one will be able to tell you...but you. Always look within. Be calm, strong and steady. We are here now for the very thing so many fear. Enjoy the journey and do not fear. Each of us will need to be the small light of hope and strength for the many around us who have not yet found theirs.

Strength and Knowledge to All
Draecon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:08 AM   #56
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecon13 View Post
Remember this always....No one can stand between you and the creator. And anyone who claims to be able to do that, is false. We will most likely see and experience many extraordinary things in the near future. We will be pulled and tempted to "follow". You all know in your hearts, that only you know what your real purpose is here, and no one will be able to tell you...but you. Always look within. Be calm, strong and steady. We are here now for the very thing so many fear. Enjoy the journey and do not fear. Each of us will need to be the small light of hope and strength for the many around us who have not yet found theirs.

Namaste Draecon,

No one stand between you and Creator, only intercession of brothers and sisters united by Love to each and for all.

Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:30 AM   #57
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecon13 View Post

Great post. So important to keep this in mind.

Direct connection to the creator free of any interference is the way to go.
Knowing this, you are automatically empowered and protected.

salute
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:36 AM   #58
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post

Universal Laws always work even if you don't believe them. This was the essence of the teaching of Jesus, and this is almost gone from the gospels in every Bible.
This is one of the best things i have ever read in this forum.

Thanks for sharing this Steven !

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:50 AM   #59
Norval
Banned

While many have read these words of mine before, it still stands, The Heavenly New
Jerusalem is stated as being one thousand five hundred miles, 2,414 km., big. The arrival
of such a large "whatever" in our solar system would be a show that all on earth would
see. That 1,500 mile big "city" could easily park in orbit about the earth for all to see.
Besides we all know the King of the Universe would not be traveling alone, think of the
ships that would be traveling with such a King.

That would not be easily faked, by any means.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:32 AM   #60
Bagheera
Avalon Senior Member

I didn't read all the comments in this long thread, and I apologize if the following already has been put forward, but I just wanted to point to a book, that I am currently reading, which - in my humble opinion - sheds some light on what the "second coming of christ" really could mean.

It is "The Second Coming of Christ" by Paramahansa Yogananda. It is a 1600-pages commentary on the gospel and the subtitle says it all: "The Resurrection of the Christ Within You".

It is my belief, that we have to develop a "Christ-Awareness" in ourselves, or "enlightenment", "Buddha-nature", "awareness of our Higher Self" or whatever you want to call it. Name it what you want. Names don't matter. "Christ" (whatever it is) has to be "reborn" in us, this is a mystical language, not revealing its meaning at a superficial look. If there will be someone/something from outer space coming to earth claiming to be the Christ, it is highly possible, in my opinion, that this could be a deceit.

Love and blessings,

Bagheera

Last edited by Bagheera; 11-01-2008 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Corrected a grammatical error. Sorry for my bad english.
Bagheera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:55 PM   #61
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Funny, while I was writing you posted your post Bagheera.

Again sprituality is mistaken for religion.

Religion is a group of believers following a "leader" outside of you.
Be it a guru, meytraya, jezus and he or she can be black white yellow what more colours do we have, sorry if I left your skincolour out.

Jezus, the Christ said: I will come as a thief in the night.

And he will. You will not discover him untill he is there.
Where?

He will have all forms, all colours, all sexes but no religion.

Christ (kristos in Greek) wil come IN you.
The light will shine in your heart and enlighten your life and it will start shining as soon as you stop looking for it.
Just let it happen, stop trying to make it happen, stop forcing it.

It will start to shine as soon as you stop expecting it to come from outside of you.
As soon as you will let the light shine in your heart the dark, the antichrist will leave you.
The dark will not put up a fight, don't be afraid.
When you put on the light in your room the dark isn't struggling before it leaves, it just disappears and only returns when you put out the light.
There is no fight.

The new jezus will be a christian: I think not.!! (Actually: Jezus never was a christian)

If I would be jezus I wouldn't want to be a christian.....
or catholic, jew, muslim, hindoe, new born etc...

Either you let the light of love shine in your heart and be enlightened and realise that you are the returned christ or project it outside of you so there is only darkness in your heart (antichrist) and fight for your right with all the other blind ones.

As soon as enough people will have reached enlightenment the number will become critical and it will manifest itself and it will be free of religion.
Not one moment to early not one moment late.
And it will be spritual: It will shine on everybody, no matter what race or colour or religion.
As a matter of fact I think real spirituality will be the end of religion.

The good thing with this is: You can't lie about it.
Either you are enlightened or you are not.
When you are you will not have to say or prove you are: It's obvious and you know it.
People who claim they are enlightened obviously are not and they know it too.

When you have found the light inside you will need no followers anymore, you are free.

So look out for people with followers and look out for those who follow for they are even more dangerous because they don't want to be free and seeing freed ones will frighten the hell out of them so they'll do everything to hang them on a cross.
It's happened before and will happen again.

When you have found the light inside they can take away what you have but not your light.
They can take your freedom and your voice but not your light.
They can hang you on the cross (and they will) but not take away your light.

When you have found the light inside you don't have to believe anymore because you know and noone can take that away from you and why should they?

All they have to do is find the light inside to get it themselves.

Stop looking for the christ (light) outside of you.
Look for the kristos inside.

It's there.

I know.

Last edited by Peer; 11-01-2008 at 01:58 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:01 PM   #62
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

@ dreacon13: shouting will not make anyone understand you better.

Old 11-01-2008, 02:22 PM   #63
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
...Christ (kristos in Greek) will come IN you.
The light will shine in your heart and enlighten your life and it will start shining as soon as you stop looking for it.
Just let it happen, stop trying to make it happen, stop forcing it...

...It's there.

I know.
Pure beauty Peer. I totally share your thoughts on this. I feel it's there too. A Knowledge we share brother. Keep Shining, you make my Heart to vibrate high with these words of Wisdom.

Namaste, Steven
Old 11-01-2008, 02:43 PM   #64
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hai Steven,
once awake, you can't go to sleep again.
I love this little picture at the bottom of your post.
It says it all.

Last edited by Peer; 11-01-2008 at 02:47 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:18 PM   #65
Norval
Banned

This video should open a few eyes.

http://logicbible.blogspot.com/2008/...-prophecy.html
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:04 PM   #66
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The ancients rightly regarded spiritual truth and experience as being incapable of expression or impartation by means of words simply. A myth or an allegory could be made the better means of conveying subtly and with a certain added force, the truth veiled under a set form of dramatic presentation. The myth would enhance spiritual truth as a drama reinforces moral situations. It was all the more powerful in its message precisely because it was known not to be outwardly a true story. No one was caught by the literal falsity of the construction. Attention could therefore be given wholly to the hidden import, which was not obscured by the outward occurrence. The myth was known to be a fiction; therefore it deceived nobody, but at the same time it was most ingeniously designed to instruct in the deepest of spiritual truths. It was a literary device to embalm lofty wisdom in the amber of a tradition that could be easily remembered, in the guise of a human story. It was truth incarnated in a dramatic occurrence, which was known to be untrue. Outwardly fictitious, but inwardly the substance of a mighty truth, was the myth. And as such it was the universal dress in which ancient knowledge was clothed.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #67
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
People, the second coming of Yahushua is not something to be taken lightly. There will be some false comings that will trick the mainstream audience, Catholics, and Sunday-church goers. These false messiahs will cause miracles, yes, but are puny (more dust mites puny) compared to the Son of Yahweh's appearance. When the True Yahushua arrives here, ALL of mankind will see, hear, and experience his arrival. The trumpets will be blown in the closest Heavens (the Earth sky) and the Son of Man will be shown brighter than the sun! All beings on this Earth will know Who he is and there will be no sprinkling of a doubt whatsoever (followers of Lucifer will tremble in fear...understatement). Of course, the false showing will happen first. Be on guard spiritually....seek Father Yahweh today. That's the only way you are going to have a tiny chance of surviving the onslaught of deception, death, and suffering. Don't forget that even the "elect" (seed of Abraham) of Yahweh can be deceived.

-Phillip
Corinthians 1-20
Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Paul use the words stumbling block in reference to the inner teachings of this great mystery. Its ALLEGORY
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #68
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
He will have all forms, all colours, all sexes but no religion.

Christ (kristos in Greek) wil come IN you.
Just let it happen, stop trying to make it happen...
That's pretty close to what's trying to happen these days, ain't it? I read somewhere a characterization of the New Age as a worldwide manifestation of "Christ-virtues" and actually I think that describes it pretty well.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:14 PM   #69
Giusmar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
While many have read these words of mine before, it still stands, The Heavenly New
Jerusalem is stated as being one thousand five hundred miles, 2,414 km., big. The arrival
of such a large "whatever" in our solar system would be a show that all on earth would
see. That 1,500 mile big "city" could easily park in orbit about the earth for all to see.
Besides we all know the King of the Universe would not be traveling alone, think of the
ships that would be traveling with such a King.

That would not be easily faked, by any means.
I agree with you on this, Norval!! But I would also like to add that it would, most probably, choose to seek a safer place than Israel for the obvious reasons that we all very well know, and stay in hiding may be even below the surface of Earth, awaiting for the right moment to show up!
Giusmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:06 AM   #70
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

"I am not now, nor will I be visiting the planet before the shifting of consciousness is complete."

Jesus

More here:

http://www.godumentary.com/sananda.htm
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:27 AM   #71
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
"I am not now, nor will I be visiting the planet before the shifting of consciousness is complete."

Jesus

More here:

http://www.godumentary.com/sananda.htm

When did fantasy and fiction so easily be mistaken from real and true...?
10 min of reading this pompous mess convinced me of its fantasic fictious fabrication...!
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:09 AM   #72
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
When did fantasy and fiction so easily be mistaken from real and true...?
10 min of reading this pompous mess convinced me of its fantasic fictious fabrication...!
Much of the channeled material from Sananda rings truer for me than the Bible does for others. Different strokes for different folks...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:50 PM   #73
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

After listening to Jordan Maxwell interview, I think this thread needs another call.

Marshall Vian Summers in his book, ''Allies of Humanity book 2'' is warning us about it.

Quote: ''... A Second Coming, then is being prepared by your visitors. The evidence of this, we understand, is already in the world..." End of the quote.

Pass the word around... It seems the wolf, again, is coming under the shape of the sheep. And I'm not talking about the real Jesus here.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-13-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:06 PM   #74
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Remember the spear that pierced Jesus? Remember the roman breast plate of the one that pierced him? Was there not a lot of blood falling to the ground?

Could it be that some of those relics have survived?

hmmm.... Cloning anyone?
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #75
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Its still hard for me to take Jesus out of my life........but I find that I can read all of this and not feel hatred for those that say such things.

I believe that there was a man but I put him up there as a "radical" trying to tell us the truth and he was hung on the cross as reported.

No I do not believe in christmas, easter and all that other bs.

I seen the video that ortho put out here for all of us to view and I actually watched it all and some of that was reported came across as " already known" in my views from my searches.

Now, it shows that when they buried pope john they gave him a very illuminati burial which they want to resurrect in Israel as the second coming.

Who really knows what they planned on doing anymore.

project blue beam will not work in this day and age.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote