Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-13-2010, 12:04 AM   #1
Sandra
Avalon Senior Member

Default David Icke Illuminati Handshake

I find this clip on Youtube by coincident,and I was surprised by it.I fully respect work of Project Camelot,and I think that they are very brave and smart people,just to be clear of that.
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:17 AM   #2
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Icke Illuminati Handshake

Sandra

You got to be kidding me. Do you know what arthritis is ? Have you not seen people with bloated knuckles and twisted fingers? Do you not understand that arthritis causes debilitation in the hands?

My belated Grandmother and 2 of my Aunties have it. They can't hardly unclasp their hands and me belated grandmother couldn't walk. Icke has arthritis if you would only have taken a moment to notice…..but no….

For shame.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:27 AM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The last time this was posted, it was removed immediately. Or LOST
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:30 AM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Tks Steve for explaining it. Its easy to see Davids hands are swollen and bent out of shape from Rhumatoid arthritis.

Sandra, with all due respect, & in respect for these great people, you should really remove that vid from you tube, before more harm is done. Not good karma for you.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:34 AM   #5
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: David Icke Illuminati Handshake

Quote:
If Man doth not have the Knowledge - Let Him but ask and It shall be delivered unto Him.
TY. I'd seen this Clip once before but was unable to save it at the moment that I'd seen It. With that in Mind yesterday - I was looking for this Clip on Youtube and could not find It anywhere for the Life of Me. At that point last Night - I looked up and said to Myself in a low voice ;

"Father - Show Me."

And then I got off My PC and went to Bed.

Now here We are today, and voila <> Spirit provides...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:35 AM   #6
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
I find this clip on Youtube by coincident,and I was surprised by it.I fully respect work of Project Camelot,and I think that they are very brave and smart people,just to be clear of that.

Note to people who post this kind of stuff and freeze frame "reptilian evidence":

3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:21 AM   #7
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm...how interesting!
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:00 AM   #8
Brian En
Avalon Senior Member

My dad had arthritis too.
Brian En is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:16 AM   #9
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula9D View Post
hmmm...how interesting!
Spit it out MAN... you mean how interesting this YouTube post cannot be commented on.

Just like the boggus Camalot alien tech disclosure vid.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:23 AM   #10
dj kelly
Avalon Senior Member

hey people, dont be to hard on sandra here, i have watched alot of david icke, and to be honest in some of his vids, if you did not know he had arthritis, then you could be forgiven for thinking he not only shakes hands strangely but he holds his hands in odd positions all the time,

however he realy does have arthritas and that is why,

sandra, maybe it would be best to check up on things before you post something like this as it can and will make divisions , and at this time we all need to be spot on with any info we give out, i think our time is short and we need all the help from people like icky we can get,

having said all that we should always question everything, and i think you were right to notice what you did, good on ya, just check evidance before it goes viral and skews what hes been saying for 30 years, and that would be a shame.

love & light , to all DJ
dj kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:03 AM   #11
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

If that is true then the Illuminati have two different types of hand shakes, this one in the vid and one where the thumb is making a right angle, I don't pay to much attention to handshakes anymore.

Trying to judge a person by there handshake is like judging a book by it's cover, Believe me.

Back in the day I wasted a lot of money on books
No disrespect to anyone, but it's true.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:06 AM   #12
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Spit it out MAN... you mean how interesting this YouTube post cannot be commented on.

Just like the boggus Camalot alien tech disclosure vid.

everything is interesting actually. From the handshake, to the arthritis argument and the no comments on Youtube you mentioned.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:35 AM   #13
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Ambiguity with passive statements are about as good as a condom with hole in em. Looks safe but what can it bread?

Clarity of the comment projects clarity of the conviction.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:46 AM   #14
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Ambiguity with passive statements are about as good as a condom with hole in em. Looks safe but what can it bread?

Clarity of the comment projects clarity of the conviction.
True, i'm neither for nor against. I'm simply observing.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:50 AM   #15
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula9D View Post
True, i'm neither for nor against. I'm simply observing.
But! but you...oh never mind.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:57 AM   #16
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

I find it fascinating how people literally cant see whats in front of their faces. Like children who dont want to face the horrible truth of something they lash out at others. Just watch, arthritis doesnt make you grad the knuckle with your thumb.... just doesnt.....

anyway at this point it seems all is lost and it makes me awfully sad...

really crap
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:16 AM   #17
Slerbot
Avalon Senior Member

And anyway....

Sandra, maybe it should have have been titled Masonic handshake? Not really on presuming anyone who is (say a lower level) Mason is 'illuminati' either.
Talk about another beat-up.. let's leave him to shake how he likes for frigs sake...who cares - I mean he's not Bungeye Brown.

I'm not a Mason, but have known a couple (nice old geeza's), and no way would they have anything to do with, or ever have any vague contact with (or maybe even knowledge of) the real dark dickwads
with too much power, and their cunningly twisted plans to make things so much easier for us.

From what I gleaned and have since learned nothing much happens for many Masons.. other than community projects, occasionly helping each other get jobs if they could (terrible, that),
and little suburban meetings once a fortnight. There is some wierd initiation BS alright, they don't hurt goats anymore I believe (very good to hear..), I am not at all concerned about secret Masonic handshakes
these days, it is a tight system formed protectively around several world leaders it seems,
with the top (brown) dogs ruling by proxy, but they might also need to be in CFR, Trilateral.. what have you to get maximum sick points.
This is the world with all it's little secrets and special clubs which we cannot join.

We'd also have to toss cub scouts into the big bad illuminati bucket, if we want to be sure we catch all the bad guys. Mind you, I did find it a good bit creepy and left before I could graduate to Scoutdom.

I don't like rituals unless they involve making coffee.

Last edited by Slerbot; 03-13-2010 at 09:26 AM.
Slerbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:32 AM   #18
amate
Avalon Senior Member

Is there also an illuminati/mason way of blowing your nose???... Tell me!! I must be careful then
amate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:20 AM   #19
Sandra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj kelly View Post
hey people, dont be to hard on sandra here, i have watched alot of david icke, and to be honest in some of his vids, if you did not know he had arthritis, then you could be forgiven for thinking he not only shakes hands strangely but he holds his hands in odd positions all the time,

however he realy does have arthritas and that is why,

sandra, maybe it would be best to check up on things before you post something like this as it can and will make divisions , and at this time we all need to be spot on with any info we give out, i think our time is short and we need all the help from people like icky we can get,

having said all that we should always question everything, and i think you were right to notice what you did, good on ya, just check evidance before it goes viral and skews what hes been saying for 30 years, and that would be a shame.

love & light , to all DJ

I know who David Icke is,I have got all most every interview of him,and lecture.He was in Croatia two months ago,and he was giving lecture for 8 hours in two days.David Icke is giving the best of himself to help us to open our mind.So,don`t be hard on me,because I never said that they are `bad guys`.I follow up work of Project Camelot,all most from beginning,and I admire this people for doing what they are doing for sake of humanity.
So,looking at this video last night I was surprised like you are.
I just wanted to share this with you, and I did`n have any intent to offend anyone.

Love to all
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:29 AM   #20
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Does it matter? like with all information out there it comes to every person to be discerning and take what is useful for them rather than idolize anyone

We have the opportunty to embrace self sovereignity which means that we could be raising ourselves and society towards an egalitarian way of living

We are in a war between two groups of fallen beings, one group comes from the anunaki and the other from the reptilian/dracronias

Most of what is outhere belongs to one doctrine or the other, there is very little unspoil knoledge that is in resonance with the cosmic laws out there; mainly because logicaly has been supresed, destroyed and adulterated

David Icke has his own philosophy and I respect his courage. I do not agree with all that his says, but he has some very real pearls of wisdom in his disertations. It is up to each one of us to see what is what

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #21
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
I find it fascinating how people literally cant see whats in front of their faces. Like children who dont want to face the horrible truth of something they lash out at others. Just watch, arthritis doesnt make you grad the knuckle with your thumb.... just doesnt.....

anyway at this point it seems all is lost and it makes me awfully sad...

really crap
You are wrong about arthritis. An easy thing to do to test your theory. Grasp something the size of say a gold ball. Now look at where the thumb is. Now imaging trying to shake hands without being able to FULLY open your hand. This handshake is consistent with arthritis.
Question?
Why would Bill and Kerry sabotage their work with a dodgy handshake?
Why are comments blocked on the Video?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
I know who David Icke is,I have got all most every interview of him,and lecture.He was in Croatia two months ago,and he was giving lecture for 8 hours in two days.David Icke is giving the best of himself to help us to open our mind.So,don`t be hard on me,because I never said that they are `bad guys`.I follow up work of Project Camelot,all most from beginning,and I admire this people for doing what they are doing for sake of humanity.
So,looking at this video last night I was surprised like you are.
I just wanted to share this with you, and I did`n have any intent to offend anyone.

Love to all
I’m not offended or think you are deliberate doing something Sandra. It’s a poor Title to thread and you made no comment to Arthritis or the fact the Video cannot be commented on. Just under investigated before posting. Lack of clarity and click to post is my only gripe.