Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-27-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
keria13
Avalon Senior Member

Default No real move yet obeserved since 3 years

Hi everyone , how is that since few last year nothing real has changed, no real shocking eveidence is shown about any paranormal activity , we were told that in the future countries will go bancrupt and that there will be world war again and nothing of that happend!!!!!. Even in Island where the whole country went bancrupt no end of the world happend there!!!!. So how it is that ordinary people live like they used to live, goverments cointinue in the same way they did as in the past for ages . The fortune tellers and whistle blowers only move their predictions far away so that they have more time to change their views. We here of things which were suppose to happen and when they dont either they are moved forward or we here of another etimeline change. Why is this all happening , why nothing real is changing
Its seems that nothing is changing and the world is like has been since ages and will continue like that.
keria13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:06 PM   #2
keria13
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No real move yet obeserved since 3 years

Just a quick one did any of us see a banking holiday lasting for a month world wide!!!!!!!!!!!!! OFFcourse not. That would be real crises!!!!!!!! What we had in last 60 years >>> bubbles which happend from time to time nothing realy world wide big . I am calling for an aswer when is the so called banking holiday coming, i guess never its only just talk to make noise
Old 12-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

You have posed a good question.

I believe that when people speak out about the handwriting they see on the wall, it alters events. It slows down predicted events because those in control have to change their act due to public knowledge that results from those people speaking out.

Also, things can change very rapidly.

Still, you are making a good observation, in my opinion.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #4
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that it is not really about how much the world has changed, but rather your perception of it. The most important changes come from within ourselves as the battleground isn't necessarily 'out there' but taking place within our own psyche. The danger in believing in the many predictions buzzing around the globe is that they place you in an anticipatory mode, ever looking to the future to fix the situation as it currently exists.

When I first started awakening, I was full of excitement that things were finally going to change. As prediction after prediction failed to manifest, I realized the folly to which I had succumbed. I stopped listening to the testimonies with an eager ear that became excited upon hearing the latest 'insider info.' While I do believe that some of the testimonies contain a modicum of truth, much of it is distorted by the consciousness of the individual delivering it.

So...Will there be changes? Yes
Do I know when they'll happen? Absolutely not

We mustn't waste our time worrying about the inevitability of change in this world, as change is certainly guaranteed. What we can do is evolve our ability to handle it as it comes. I am prepared to either get up and go to work tomorrow, or keep others calm if all hell breaks loose. Either way, I will be fine.

I sometimes feel that many are spending too much time hording gold, building caves, and other fear-based reactions to the uncertainty of impeding change upon this planet. As Steinbeck put it, "The best laid plans of mice and men gang aft agley." We can only prepare ourselves mentally to handle external uncertainty, as we do not have a clue as to how this will play out.

Godspeed...

In the bonds of Friendship, Love, and Truth...

G
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:17 PM   #5
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keria13 View Post
Hi everyone , how is that since few last year nothing real has changed, no real shocking eveidence is shown about any paranormal activity , we were told that in the future countries will go bancrupt and that there will be world war again and nothing of that happend!!!!!. Even in Island where the whole country went bancrupt no end of the world happend there!!!!. So how it is that ordinary people live like they used to live, goverments cointinue in the same way they did as in the past for ages . The fortune tellers and whistle blowers only move their predictions far away so that they have more time to change their views. We here of things which were suppose to happen and when they dont either they are moved forward or we here of another etimeline change. Why is this all happening , why nothing real is changing
Its seems that nothing is changing and the world is like has been since ages and will continue like that.

You have been fooled, probably, you will be fooled again and again. You conspiracy drug addiction fails you to sustain you weak patterns of thought. Worse even is that you desire destruction, are you insane?.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #6
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent post Gevaudan
That really brought home a few things for me.
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #7
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

It's a prison planet where the chains are debt money, so it's normal for prisoners to hope that the global economy will collapse. That's why there will always be people to predict anything that would result in the end of debt money. The ones who drive the global economy are the masters in this slavery system and they certainly predict among themselves that their system will improve, not collapse.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:06 PM   #8
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure I agree with that. Iran looks pretty menacing to me right now. All their borders are watching closely whats happening with Irans borders.
Because of one more idiot...U.S. security will be tightened again for the sake of its citizens.(Homeland Security is getting more power)
It will harder to enter or leave U.S. now.
As far as the money goes... If nothing happens by end of February, I'll agree with you.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:30 AM   #9
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keria13 View Post
Just a quick one did any of us see a banking holiday lasting for a month world wide!!!!!!!!!!!!! OFFcourse not. That would be real crises!!!!!!!! What we had in last 60 years >>> bubbles which happend from time to time nothing realy world wide big . I am calling for an aswer when is the so called banking holiday coming, i guess never its only just talk to make noise
It's very difficult to prognose when something like this is going to happen, things often change very quickly and the ptb have a lot of tricks to change the game the way they want it (printing money, banks faking balance sheets etc.).

Island and Dubai are not bancrupt because other countries helped them, but there are a lot of other countries as well who are on the verge of bankruptcy. This game can not go on forever.

But I agree with Gevaudan there is no need to spend to much time on this, changes will certainly come next year or 2 years from now its not so important when. We can only change our perspectives to what ever will happen and however things will evolve.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:19 AM   #10
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Spot on Gevaudanm absolutely spot on. I was going to reply in similar vein so will add only this....

There have been huge changes, and the main theater of that change has been within myself. These changes have been in how I see me, how I see all of you and how I "see" the unseen.

I stopped looking for change "out there" a good few years back and after realising that I had to be the change I wanted to see I began to actually notice change.

We cannot look to the physical world for change, as has been stated, there is constant flux and this will continue. What is of importance is what we do as co-creators to bring around the reality that we want. This too is tough as we have a hard time agreeing on anything so what do we do about agreeing a new reality?

Cheers

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:14 PM   #11
mgray
Avalon Senior Member

I believe if you asked the hundreds of millions of people globally, whose lives have been ruined by unemployment and homelessness, I get a sense they would disagree with your premise.
If your lives have been unaffected by this crisis consider yourselves fortunate.
Because of global government intervention the dire predictions have been kicked down the road.
The global financial meltdown now resides on government balance sheets, which socializes losses while banks keep the profits.
Please take care, because I do not believe that "the all clear" has sounded. 2010 could prove to be far worse than 2009.
mgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:08 PM   #12
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with mgray.

There are people whom no longer live in a home, in exchange for tents, homeless shelters or streets. There are middle to upper middle class families now turning to food stamps for the first time in their lives. There are more poor than ever before in this country. There are corporations benefiting from this crisis as an excuse to lay off, underpay, withold earned salary increases, while demanding more work in return. The system is imploding from the inside out and looks less drastic, because the media do not cover all of it. As a friend of mine whom is a police officier told me back in early summer, "Things are really bad on the streets dut to the economic downturn, but no one knows because the media is not reporting it".

The unraveling of a centuries old system will not diminish over night, but over time, until it's dismantling is seen and felt by the majority, not just a minority in numbers.

I personally also foresee 2010 as a very revealing year as well.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:20 PM   #13
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

I think the jury is still out. Things ARE bad, for some people, right now. Not so for me, and I do feel fortunate.

But...when I think back to the worry I have had over these issues during the past 2 years, I wish that I hadn't known. The end of innocence. Yet, I was meant to know.

Also, I am making big changes that will increase my survivability in a short term crisis. And, if a crisis does not arrive, it is still a great move.

Above all, I am making the commitment to enjoy life, however long that will be for me and whatever comes my way.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:51 PM   #14
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

If only people would concentrate on living in the now.
Instead, people rather dwell on unproven stories of whistleblowers they have never met.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:47 AM   #15
keria13
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there again I will give You a quick one here

A well known whistle blower here has said
a year ago > In half a year you will not recognize USD >>>> meaning it will go worse

What happened ? the opposite it went in few months
from 1,48 to 1,24 almost ( on of the biggest ever move)

I am in this market for more many many years 99 % of forecasts are taken from thin air based on history and models from the past and they just dont work

You can move the model and make it world wide to other fields of economy
predictions are made just to make money!!!!! The product is not important!!!

regards