Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 09:21 PM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default 1947 and the Grand Deception

I Feel strongly that the dark space brothers and the antichrist power will emerge on july 4th 2009 at 707 am.

This date resonates with Roswell 1947 as the sun will rise 19.47 degrees right between the biblical two witnesses astrologically known as Gemini. Also the dog star sirius will be on the horizon.
This is Roswell New Mexico 33.33n degrees latitude. The false alien invasion will take place a few days prior. Every

July 4th for the past 232 years Americans have been trained to celebrate this day. I will explain the deeper spiritual signifigance behind this date in a future post. Peace and blessings
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:04 PM   #2
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 1947 and the Grand Deception

You are obviously very aware of date coding and energy transference with regard to the Power of Numbers and Nautical Miles. If you are a Free Mason then you understand how important July 2009 will be. I encourage you to look into David Flynn's book Temple at the Center of Time if you haven't done so already. He has a teaser trailer on youtube...link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uygmWhtUYM4

You also may want to check out Steve Qualye's 2 hour interview with David Flynn regarding the same subject. This may be of great interest to you. Here is his link:
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html
Tues 8.19 David Flynn, topic: Temple at the Center of Time, Hr. 1 & Hr.2 (located on the right side. If you have trouble finding it let me know)
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

No i am not a free mason. We are all Temple builders
Old 02-06-2009, 02:30 AM   #4
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Is that why they put out the movie Independance Day, to prep people.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:23 AM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
Is that why they put out the movie Independance Day, to prep people.
Yes this reality works as a reflecting mirror of thoughts ,ideas and principles. Every cause expresses itself as an effect until the cycle is broken.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:14 PM   #6
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I see people will let go of all this overly charged symbolism at some point and move beyond it, in fact that you draw attention to the date may set it in light, but it also creates more inertia to the significance.
Is you interest in thwarting whatever is connected to that date or just to inform?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

it is an interesting date / and, time
as per GMT at 7;07 am

mercury moves into cancer (the crab)
the sun is at 12/13 cancer
the moon is at 7/8 sag (the archer)
venus and mars are in taurus at 29/25 resp.
(the ability to get the bull, by the horns)
jupiter is at 27 aquarius
saturn is at 16 virgo
uranas is at 27 aquarius
pluto has moved into capricorn at 2 degrees
and; the north node is at 0 degree of aquarius
also the ascendant is at 7-8 leo
and, the midheaven is at 15 aries (halfway)

are you an honory astrologer ???

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #8
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Like this?

I am so visual the numbers don't tell me anything. But hey, that looks surprisingly symmetrical to me.

(My birth time is terribly symmetrical as well.)
Old 02-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i will try to figure out how to post charts in large form,
do i need, to post them, as, pictures first -- i need more than 60 photos
Old 02-06-2009, 09:12 PM   #10
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Eh... charts? I guess you'll only get pictures by uploading them to imageshack or some such.

Is my diagram so off?
Old 02-06-2009, 10:21 PM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

it is, since, i can't see it
at least, NOT in a format, i know how to read
i will try to upload stuff ... a little later
after my computer guy comes, to fix things here
Old 02-07-2009, 06:02 AM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

This is a very old post.I guess someone decided to resurect it. Maybe some of you are tired of symbolism.I feel the better we are prepared,the better we can serve. My goal is to show what is hidden in the light. I have no ill intent,i only wish to inform, because this is only piece of the puzzle ,but a major piece. Below is a better description of the inner meaning of the 4th of july to the occultist.

In the esoteric tradition,the teachings say that Christ conciousness comes as the 7th principle,in 7 stages,durring the 7th cycle of creation as the 4th element of fire, ie 4th horse. The 4th of july is a mirror of the inner work.The fire work celebration is the uniting of the male seed of potential into the dark womb of the great mother. The alchemical wedding of matter and spirit, bringing Order Out Of Kaos at the Golden DAWN, at the 4th watch,which is sunrise.
Notice the xxxx that supports the tower in the pic below.

<< Matthew 14 >>
King James Bible

22 And straightway Jesus constrained his disciples to get into a ship, and to go before him unto the other side, while he sent the multitudes away. 23 And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone. 24 But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary. 25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea. 26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear. 27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. 29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. 31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt
. 32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased. 33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.
A major obstacle the aspirant must overcome on the journey to self discovery is doubt ,that creates fear. The hebrew word for doubt is .This is the first city that was conquered in the old testament.Around the wall 7 times,7 days and 7 trumpet blast.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-07-2009 at 06:12 AM.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:00 AM   #13
no caste

Hi 777 - I noticed this thread's resurrection too. It is the location of a lost reply to you. I for one did not mind seeing your information at all (though now I notice its Sept date). I think it's better to be safe than sorry, prepared and have nothing happen, than to get lost in optimism though there's plenty of ground for that too and to listen to the little voices of concern in our heads. That's what they're there for, our heads!! I must admit, the Deceptions are always grand, and teamwork makes it easier and improves the possibilities.

peace

Here's some music in case anybody requires a tune out
SUNSET RUBDOWN - Shut Up I Am Dreaming Of Places Where Lovers Have Wings
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...&hl=en&tab=wv#
Old 02-17-2009, 04:50 AM   #14
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I Feel strongly that the dark space brothers and the antichrist power will emerge on july 4th 2009 at 707 am.

This date resonates with Roswell 1947 as the sun will rise 19.47 degrees right between the biblical two witnesses astrologically known as Gemini. Also the dog star sirius will be on the horizon.
This is Roswell New Mexico 33.33n degrees latitude. The false alien invasion will take place a few days prior. Every

July 4th for the past 232 years Americans have been trained to celebrate this day. I will explain the deeper spiritual signifigance behind this date in a future post. Peace and blessings

Would you explain who the dark space brothers are, and are you talking about woshippers of the Black sun and are those the same as satanists and does this relate to the 10 Kings of Atlantis who conjured up Reptiles?
Old 02-17-2009, 05:24 PM   #15
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Old 02-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #16
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
Would you explain who the dark space brothers are, and are you talking about woshippers of the Black sun and are those the same as satanists and does this relate to the 10 Kings of Atlantis who conjured up Reptiles?
Yes ,the begining of the cycle is becomming the end.
In the bible is speaks of the nephilim teaching sorcery and witchcraft. Some of the dark brotherhood also escaped the fall of atlantis as well as the the brotherhood of light. So the plan is to emerge from the black triangle craft and bring the people wisdom.

See you emerge from the last black trianngle of the Sephriot as an avatar.Here is where you Emerge And See.Emergency from the center light of the hidden gnosois.

: AS ABOVE SO BELOW

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-17-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:54 PM   #17
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

The Ouroboros biting the tail? Ah, hence the posted thread of Man getting his heel bruised. I will have to go and take a look at it and move it here
Old 02-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #18
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes ,the begining of the cycle is becomming the end.
In the bible is speaks of the nephilim teaching sorcery and witchcraft. Some of the dark brotherhood also escaped the fall of atlantis as well as the the brotherhood of light. So the plan is to emerge from the black triangle craft and bring the people wisdom.

See you emerge from the last black trianngle of the Sephriot as an avatar.Here is where you Emerge And See.Emergency from the center light of the hidden gnosois.

: AS ABOVE SO BELOW
How about an expansion on the tree of life (kabbalah?). It's remarkable but I never understood it really.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #19
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
How about an expansion on the tree of life (kabbalah?). It's remarkable but I never understood it really.
We have started discussing the kabalah over at the breaking codes thread..
Old 02-17-2009, 09:17 PM   #20
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We have started discussing the kabalah over at the breaking codes thread..
Just saw it. Thanks!