Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

Default Illuminati Connection Ouestion

Is there some connection between the Illuminati NWO and One World Government and the New Age Movement (religion)?

Is there some plan that it become the "one" religion for the NWO?

To avoid arguments not trying to determine if its good or bad, but rather if there's a connection.

Last edited by sebring1963; 11-02-2008 at 08:29 PM.
sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:59 PM   #2
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Illuminati Connection Ouestion

whats wrong with the ONE WORLD RELIGION ?????? based on love and

akzeptans to every live form........

THAN WE HAVE SOME WARS LESS !!!!!!

ONE GOD ONE WORLD ONE CURRENCY and peace !!!!!

..........no fight for food,money,land,religion....THAT WOULD BE NICE !!!!!
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:17 PM   #3
Corky
Avalon Senior Member

As I am a sceptic on the topic of "organized religion" of any kind, I would have to say that it sounds like more dogma and depending on who is at the helm it could be just the ticket for more control over the masses and the perfect indoctrinating tool to outlaw monotheism.

While I am at it "global oneness" sounds like herd mentality..easier to control "one" than many individual free souls.
Corky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:50 PM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Illuminati Connection Ouestion

In my investigations I discover that the Vatican Created the Illuminati order, you can investigate about it reading the book Vatican Assassins or searching in the Alberto Rivera material, google him!.

The Vatican controls UN because the politicians are or Illuminati, or knights of some tipe (columbus for example, a political focused organization), or whatever but with some conection with the Vatican.

You can see a really good lecture about UN agenda HERE

You can see a really good lecture about new age HERE

-The profesor who dictates the lectures are christian (he don't distort the hard facts, well, being christian isn't bad anywhay, haha) but the information is good-

The Jesuits (the "army" of the vatican) started the New Age movement with his Jesuit priest Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, the "father of the new age movement" in hope to infect and spiritaully desinform the awkening going on in the modern times.

Those lectures are really good and have great facts.

It seems that or the catholisism might be the one world religion or a next-catholisism, who allways has been a babylon religion disguised as a christian one, search on this.

Cheers-man!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:11 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

The one world religion that I have found that is to be used is not Catholicism. They do not want Christians or Muslins in the new world order,at least that is what I am picking up

I seen it online once under The Truth Be Told,,,,,,,,the site has been closed for breach of the word press terms. Yeah right.....closed due to much "real information"

The new religiion is similiar to the one that Ophah is teaching. You may want to look it up under the teachings of Eckart Tolle.

They plan to kill us off in the NWO after they cause the relationship between muslins and christians to war. We must not war with them. We must end war over religions through out the world.

The Illuminati's believe in the old Babylonian religion. Look up Bohemian Grove and see how Sick & Satonic their religion really is. They still believe in human sacrifices.

They have no regard for life in general. They are satonic to say the least.. I fear not what they do to me for writing this as I am protected by God Death does not end a life.

Religion to me is a form of some higher in authority getting wealthy. They use religion as another form of mind control and give me, give me, give me.....lots of money . Down with Religion and Praise to God our Creator

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 11-02-2008 at 10:13 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote