Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-08-2010, 03:41 AM   #26
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I've subscribed to this thread! Way back in the mid 80's I began experiencing a frightening phenomena in and around the sleep state as though something was trying to pull me out of my body (this began after I had practiced lucid dreaming for a while). I would wake up (w/body paralysis in the sleep state) and I'd "hear/feel" a frequency that would begin to rise, that felt like something was "taking" me, it was very frightening and would impose itself on me. I never knew when it would happen and took all of my might to resist.

I then wrote Charles Tart (author of Altered States of Consciousness) and he wrote back advising me to get in touch with Robert Monroe. Within a week I met a lady who ("coincidentally") plopped Monroe's book in my hand.. (synchronicity all over the place)... and, come to find that he described ExactLy what was happening to me and referred to himself (and me or anyone else) as the unfortunate ones, those that actually experience the transitioning from lucid mind through the process of going out of body (most people just find themselves out). It began as an imposition for him too.

It was very frightening but his book was comforting in that he gave advice on how to work with it. Anyway, I really didn't want to do that much after awhile as something told me that because of my ignorance of what's out there in the astral, that I might heed caution, which I did. Not to mention that I might examine my belief system. That was the start of it all for me back then, the fringe topics! My experience with the times that I actually made it out of body using his techniques I found that whatever I thought would likely manifest and I knew that I was not in control of my thoughts to such a level that I would be fearless (then)...also I "heard" feminine voices (two) speaking to me that "we are always there to help". I said WhoTF are "we"? I wanted outathere!!!

I went on from there into a spontaneous kundalini rising, now really knowing what it was... all before the internet. Man, how much I've learned since then. Still I'm cautionary but have a mighty intuitive mode that I do trust!

Now here I am immersed in Ash'a Deane's work and now about to order Matrix V. .... much more cognizant of shielding/protection & 2 way communication w/my Higher aspects and such. I'm SO glad I'm not "normal".

Enjoying this thread alot!
Hello Moxie, it is because of posters like yourself that I am attracted to this forum.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:02 AM   #27
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

"Females - The current thrust by American and other western females for domination over males is Orion Empire instigated. This is like a cat wanting to become a dog, a tree wanting to become a fish and so on. The purpose of the female gender (from the simultaneous point of view) was to have a totally different experience than the male, not to have an equal experience. This 'same experience idea is sequentially incarnating trait and seeks to undo the simultaneously incarnating path. The current female problem is one of the most serious threats to the simultaneously incarnating paths on earth today. On the other hand, it is one of the most important features of the Orion Empire and the sequentials' objective in the game.....You cannot escape the game and graduate to higher matters until you are aware of this problem and your body has overcome the alien DNA commands to 'serve the female'...

End quote.

Huh??

I must admit after my casual perusal of this material, I am a bit confused by this particular. Does this 'shim' presuppose the male experience to be the standard by which the female seeks a 'different' experience, the male being the prime reality...or what exactly is shim getting at here...

this sounds like buggery-at least this part, some of it is kind of interesting, I will say.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:24 AM   #28
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I met some real females, not in western countries but, for example, some groups of Somali women -- females with female power, not females with male power. But this is simply bowing to the experience of polarities as i now choose to experience within the polarity of darkside and lightworker. All polarities, dualities get merged, and I suppose I simply go to a place where they do not even exist.

As a spirit who is aware of its androgynous nature I still feel a need to experience being a true feminine -- it does me no harm.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:20 PM   #29
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyzohm View Post
there are pdfs of all the volumes floating around if you know where to look. try googling, it won't take long. in the meantime, some may find this critical review of the book pretty funny:

http://www.energygrid.com/spirit/2008/05ap-matrixv.html
Holy... I have to retract my statement .. anyone who states the following has clearly lost the plot in my opinion

Quote:
# If you feel attraction to the opposite sex, you are experiencing a DNA program that was put there in order to encourage our species to reproduce. In other words, heterosexual attraction is an expression of our genetic slavery. Homosexuality is the natural sexual expression of advanced souls.
# The prime spiritual law is that like attracts like, and so our natural, non-programmed state is to be homosexual for it implies that our DNA programming has weakened to the point whereby we are not obsessed with the opposite sex.
This goes against all the major systems of reality I tend to agree with (Law of one by Ra, Seth speaks, personal experiences of my own etc).. Also for anyone to state they have the 100% of truth and that it is completely undebatable into the system of reality we are in right now.. is pure ignorance on their part.. There are always distortions to any kind of information as a result of personal bias or misconceptions (something repeated over many times in the law of one channeling for example)... so even though the author might have done OBEs .. those are hardly objective as anyone with any real experience will tell you... one single stray subconcious thought or program and you are completely lost in the experience..

I'd really just stick to the Seth Speaks book 1 (haven't read the others, maybe they are just as good) for a well done explanation about the dynamics of incarnations/individual experience. I can't think of any reason why one would bother with the inferior Matrix5 material (which ironically claims to be the most supreme and truth containing book ever in the whole human history...lol... incredible)
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:53 PM   #30
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sounds like the writer of matrix 5 is having problems coping with his sexually.
Gay means advanced soul
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:17 PM   #31
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

The Author states that these are "his" experiences and you need your observations from "your" experiences. What this material does is challenge you at a very deep level to examine what it is you do and why. I too had trouble with several parts of the material but when I looked objectively at why the Author said what he said from his experience, how that made me feel, and is there any truth to it within my experience, I could then see things from a new perspective. Why is it that I am a het? Is it because I "need" a female or because I desire spiritual union? If it is because I desire spiritual union then gender wouldn't really matter because there is no gender in spirit, and sex for sex is not spiritual, but intimacy is. To read the material "correctly" is to read without bias, which is very difficult for us to do. And you also need to read more than a page or two to even come close to what is contained within. If you are not drawn to the materials then let it go without judgment and you will be the better for it. This is not for everyone to be sure.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:17 PM   #32
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Sounds like the writer of matrix 5 is having problems coping with his sexually.
Gay means advanced soul
I've only read some excerpts and it does sound Matrix 5 contains some really good info with some really unsavoury info. I think it may be a case of not throwing the baby out with the bath water. I shall remain open minded for now til I've read the book which my 'fairy godmother' has told me it's in the post as we speak!x
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #33
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I've only read some excerpts and it does sound Matrix 5 contains some really good info with some really unsavoury info. I think it may be a case of not throwing the baby out with the bath water. I shall remain open minded for now til I've read the book which my 'fairy godmother' has told me it's in the post as we speak!x
An open mind is a good thing to have. Just let go what you do not like, or better yet examine why it is you don't like it and see where that takes you.

The only absolute is that there is no absolute.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:25 PM   #34
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORIZONS View Post
An open mind is a good thing to have. Just let go what you do not like, or better yet examine why it is you don't like it and see where that takes you.

The only absolute is that there is no absolute.
Sound advice Horizons - exactly what I was planning.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:29 PM   #35
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sound advice Horizons - exactly what I was planning.
If you van get through the book without burning it you will grow

Let me know how the read is going. I would love to discuss the work with someone.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #36
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If you van get through the book without burning it you will grow

Let me know how the read is going. I would love to discuss the work with someone.
Burning a book – sacrilege! Although I may use it as a door stopper as it meant to be quite big! It would be good to discuss it with someone though. There’s a thread on Icke’s forum that you may find interesting but there are some personal attack posts that you need to skip over but I suppose a book like this will cause a lot of controversy which may be part of its function (I’m guessing).
Old 03-08-2010, 02:13 PM   #37
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Burning a book – sacrilege! Although I may use it as a door stopper as it meant to be quite big! It would be good to discuss it with someone though. There’s a thread on Icke’s forum that you may find interesting but there are some personal attack posts that you need to skip over but I suppose a book like this will cause a lot of controversy which may be part of its function (I’m guessing).
Sacrilege to be sure--I stand corrected I have read about halfway through the DI thread and there are some good comments within it. Without a doubt controversy does/will surround this work, for it is difficult at first to understand where the Author is coming from, and many never will; and that is OK too. One of the main points is to regain you power from the external back to the within and to remain in a Balanced state of awareness. This way we are not drawn into the "game matrix" way of things and gives us a backdoor out of all these trappings. (Which seem to abound on all levels of human consciousness.)
Old 03-08-2010, 02:25 PM   #38
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sacrilege to be sure--I stand corrected I have read about halfway through the DI thread and there are some good comments within it. Without a doubt controversy does/will surround this work, for it is difficult at first to understand where the Author is coming from, and many never will; and that is OK too. One of the main points is to regain you power from the external back to the within and to remain in a Balanced state of awareness. This way we are not drawn into the "game matrix" way of things and gives us a backdoor out of all these trappings. (Which seem to abound on all levels of human consciousness.)
Yes, a lot of it has to do with the ‘matrix’ – as if that wasn’t enough Icke’s new book in on the ‘moon matrix’ – everything is a matrix!
Old 03-08-2010, 02:34 PM   #39
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, a lot of it has to do with the ‘matrix’ – as if that wasn’t enough Icke’s new book in on the ‘moon matrix’ – everything is a matrix!
The moon matrix??? Crap, this matrix is enough for me to deal with, besides I am not planing a trip to the moon any time soon. But it will probably be an interesting read.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:37 PM   #40
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The moon matrix??? Crap, this matrix is enough for me to deal with, besides I am not planing a trip to the moon any time soon. But it will probably be an interesting read.
It would be an interesting read. According to Icke his new book contains new info including about the moon. The info about the moon I'm already aware of and have done some clearing work concerning the moon. Am interested to see what he says about its matrix though - darn, more books to read!
Old 03-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #41
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It would be an interesting read. According to Icke his new book contains new info including about the moon. The info about the moon I'm already aware of and have done some clearing work concerning the moon. Am interested to see what he says about its matrix though - darn, more books to read!
I know what you mean I'm kinda all booked out right now, and another new read is on the horizon I'm sure. I would be interested in your awareness and clearing work concerning the moon. PM me if you want. Off to work...later on
Old 03-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #42
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

This is not a very well thought out post I'm about to make, so excuse me that...this is hasty writing, in other words:

anyway, I would go a bit above and beyond the stated quote above pertaining to the gender preference w/the sex act altogether and my intuition tells me it's another smokescreen to try & look thru.

I think it was Stewart Swerdlow that opened this door to me, the idea that sexual energy is one of the most prized energetic "foods" for the gods.... that is, if we, conjure/produce & perform with these energies while In the state of Ignorance of the true inherent power of sexual energies and do not direct our energetics toward a desirable, creative purpose, then you are, in fact, offering up these energies for the PTWere to harness & use for their own purposes.... which is why sexuality is one of the main themes in advertising/media.

Makes utter sense to me! Sex is not simply a feel good thing!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:15 PM   #43
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

ps: thank you Gnosis5 for your compliment, very kind of you to take the time to say so.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #44
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

What would be ideal IMO would be to manage to have my own oobe and not pay too much mind to material like this. I would expect that my experience would differ like everyones would.

I have yet to accomplish this consciously however. What I don't care for is the tone of WARNING and DANGER and LOOK OUT for this and that when you get into the astral...why not just encourage people to have their own experiences and leave it at that? It's nice to have a little guidance but sheesh! Here is a pre-packaged cosmic view that seems distorted by an individual bias.

I agree with the poster who suggested the Seth books.
Seth Speaks (or was it the Seth Material) was the very first esoteric book I ever read way back when, and it set the course for further investigation, I'm really very glad it came into my life when it did and can still highly recommend it.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #45
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is not a very well thought out post I'm about to make, so excuse me that...this is hasty writing, in other words:

anyway, I would go a bit above and beyond the stated quote above pertaining to the gender preference w/the sex act altogether and my intuition tells me it's another smokescreen to try & look thru.

I think it was Stewart Swerdlow that opened this door to me, the idea that sexual energy is one of the most prized energetic "foods" for the gods.... that is, if we, conjure/produce & perform with these energies while In the state of Ignorance of the true inherent power of sexual energies and do not direct our energetics toward a desirable, creative purpose, then you are, in fact, offering up these energies for the PTWere to harness & use for their own purposes.... which is why sexuality is one of the main themes in advertising/media.

Makes utter sense to me! Sex is not simply a feel good thing!
Thanks for the post Moxie. I’m interested in your views on celibacy – how does this fit into everything? Many thanks.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:23 PM   #46
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Are you speaking "making love alone?" (off topic here but Bernadette Peters once sang a super funny song on SaturdayNightLive w/that title, geesh what pops into mind huh?)... or not making love at all? You are likely speaking making or not making "Sex"?

Sexual energies arise, it's how you own w/honor and direct these that creates outcomes. Heart directed, integrity, respect, divine healing, all these things whether with another person or not, is how I see it.

Non exploitive, just another thing that takes examining ones true motive.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:49 PM   #47
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Are you speaking "making love alone?" (off topic here but Bernadette Peters once sang a super funny song on SaturdayNightLive w/that title, geesh what pops into mind huh?)... or not making love at all? You are likely speaking making or not making "Sex"?

Sexual energies arise, it's how you own w/honor and direct these that creates outcomes. Heart directed, integrity, respect, divine healing, all these things whether with another person or not, is how I see it.

Non exploitive, just another thing that takes examining ones true motive.
I mean no sex at all - Not alone or with anyone or anything else.

'Sexual energies arise' but with most things there are exceptions and I'm not talking denial of the energy or anythign like that. In your view, how would that fit in?
Old 03-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #48
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Very good posts here and I will go with the flow:

Sex for sex sake is very much Alien as this was not the original intent. obviously on the natural level pro-creation is involved, as well as a base level physical gratification. But on a higher level I see the desire for spiritual union being the underlying desire for the sexual relationship. To connect on a higher level is a true desire of the spirit of each individual, and through the process of an intimate relationship the sexual union would be an outward manifestation of the true inward relationship. At that point gender would be irrelevant as it is not about sex but relationship. If I could get past the gender thing (body ID) then I would be free to be in relationship with anyone on a spiritual level. ALL carnal sexual desire is of a very low energetic frequency and produces the same result of emptiness for the abuser/abused. But it takes spiritual insight to see this, which is why the media promulgates the base sexual nature among the masses -- to keep them asleep. I do not advocate homosexuality, Bisexuality or heterosexuality, I see through them to the underlying spiritual intent.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:25 PM   #49
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

No sex is no problem if it's no problem with you. However you want to live life is a personal choice to be honored. A celibate lifestyle fits in simply because it IS.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #50
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No sex is no problem if it's no problem with you. However you want to live life is a personal choice to be honored. A celibate lifestyle fits in simply because it IS.
I agree. Celibacy is just as valid as any other position, it all depends on your intent, and what you feel you must/need to do -- FOR YOU! It is your expression of beingness -- follow that if that is what you want.

Tags
alien earth history, conspiracy, endgame, obe, spirituality