Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #26
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seperate Nazi Civilization?

both
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:55 PM   #27
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
both
You bugger!

Watching summat atm. Will get back to you.

K.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:20 PM   #28
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
both
This is a basic primer...Haven't read it but looks ok. Himmler and the SS mission to the Himalaya..If you can find others they might be better.

http://www.johnreilly.info/himcru.htm

Linking the Nazi's with Ufo's is more complex...It began before Rosswell.

Early Ufo mischief bascially had two strands, the Nazi's who infact were accessing "off world tech" were eminating dark information through their manipulation of CABALLAH and specifially Hitler who knew that they were in competition with the Jewish diaspora (caballah is essentially Jewish black magie nicked from Egypt). The manipulators found themselves kinda in competition with each other and its why the SS went for the Jews in such a big way, at the time they were the competition (although both these sides were ovrseen by a higher force).

The SS scientists/cadres who ended up in America immediately went to work reforming the CIA and helping the inner masonic (caballah) elite with their daytime space programme (which later had to go black cause the budgets were off the scale). JFK nearly blew the whistle (his specch about secret societies is on u tube) and had to be dealt with (he was catholic actually and had connections with Rome who at that point although dabblers (black pope etc) weren't eminating with ET. They would have been out of the game if they hadn't got their act together and the first pact was made this is essentially what you know now as the NWO.

In the 70's and onward the SS "Knights" were taken out as they were intrinsially linked with the old Bavarian school which still had within ritual connecitons with nature (too nice and and still a romantic foothold in developing some king of better world)....The old SS (the Bavarians were taken out as the Templers before them and replace with full on dark Caballah of what we now know as modern Israel/The Black POPe/NWO Skull 23.

What we are about to face is full on and no more Wagner or Mozart....Playtime is over.....

Last edited by K626; 02-11-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:34 AM   #29
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

"Moonraker" is remotely relevant to this thread...especially if one reads between the script lines. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:42 AM   #30
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:16 AM   #31
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Steve Quayle always has a lot of 'good stuff'. Here is an older classic lecture by Bill Cooper which touches on post WWII Nazi activity, aliens, UFO's, the Secret Government, and the Secret Space Program. http://www.viddler.com/explore/kakhama/videos/2/ If you've never heard this one...it is well worth your time...even though it's older. Bill was a real pioneer in these areas. His book 'Behold a Pale Horse' is a must read.

Namaste
Old 02-12-2010, 03:03 AM   #32
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
http://www.viddler.com/explore/kakhama/videos/2/ If you've never heard this one...it is well worth your time...even though it's older.
I watched about 20 minutes, then it stopped loading. Ill try again later for the rest.

I'm starting to build interest in the idea of MJ 12. What exactly was their involvement with Nazi intelligence?

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #33
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default nazis and " The Himalaya bridge"

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:54 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #34
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Higher forces, Himlaaya, and nazis...

a.

Old 02-12-2010, 02:14 PM   #35
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

SPACE NAZIs:

I want to thank everyone for jumping in. A special thanks to Oxy for all his great work on Gizeh intelligence.

I am trying to stay away from the spiritual side of this and focus on the technology side. With that being said, please interject all the Nazi related spiritual comments you care to because I would love to know more.

This thread is “thinking out loud” but based on many readings.

I know this sounds like a bad science fiction novel or to Oxy’s point ….an Ian Fleming short story.

Deep from the icy fortress, the villains…….

Left alone in places like Brazil and Antarctica the Nazis were free to further develop the anti gravity technology started during the war and perfect it for space travel.

From all I read they were in space by the early 60s hence setting off the “space race” between the Russians and the US. Both knowing full well that the Nazis were just not going away and that space was the ultimate prize. All three factions knew there were ancient technology on the moon and mars from the relics found on earth.

But the Russians and US lacked was an easy way to get into space. The technology possessed by the Nazis allowed them inner solar system travel….nearly instant travel anywhere on earth and all parts of the ocean. Giving them the advantage of first exploration of all….catapulting their knowledge light years beyond ours.

The Program from BBC alternative 3

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydgIMV-1EBE)

This program (I believe) was about the Nazis making it to Mars and the BBC put a cold war twist on it to heighten paranoia.

The Nazis lay claim to the ruins on Mars and the Moon setting up bases where they can work and study ancient technology in “peace”

It was eluded many times that when we did make it to the moon we were “warned off” and that the astronauts found it already occupied when they got there.

The conspiracy buffs always believed in the extra terrestrial concept (I know I did) but it dovetails real nicely with the Nazis already ruled our inner solar system.

That’s why we can’t get any decent answers about mars and the Moon….the “super powers” again have to admit that they aren’t in charge and we don’t have this situation in hand.

That’s why Reagan and so many other Presidents mention the “threat” from space and we need defense from things in space.

I always wondered why the PTB never worried about unleashing hellish viruses on earth or that the whole place was going to end in 2012.

It’s not the underground bases…they are there…it’s that they have a one way ticket off planet.

Think about it….It a whole new mind set…You live off world.

For us it’s unthinkable, but if you have bases in 2 other spots in the solar system…your options increase a whole lot.

The teleportation between the earth, mars, and the moon is instantaneous.

What happens here is the lose of a third world spot that they hope to re-colonize after we are down to 500 million.

There cannot be very many true Nazis….they had strict genetic codes of membership.

Ground assault on 5 billion plus is out of the question.

Thinking out loud…..

SO what if:

1.Chemtrails with barium in them is some kind of primitive shield against space based weapons
2.The military without telling us about the threat is working to try and save us
3.The spiral in Norway was a demo
4.The earthquake in Haiti was a demo
5.The earthquake in Chicago was meant to do more damage but was dispersed by the chemtrail field

Part3: Attack of the Nazi Clones
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:17 PM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just want all of the factions...Human, Non-Human, Terrestrial, and Extraterrestrial...to unite around the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Throughout This Solar System. I'm sure that each faction has their legitimate hopes, fears, and aspirations...but we're going to destroy ourselves real quick if we don't begin to think clearly and act rationally. We're about to make 'On the Beach' look like a Sunday School Picinc.

Namaste
Old 02-12-2010, 08:42 PM   #37
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: nazis and " The Himalaya bridge"

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
And all this seems to be linked to Russia...why Hitler was so interested in looting the palaces (like the Catherine's Palace ) in St Petersburg ? looking for something other than just gold ?

And did the russian Nicholas Roerich find "the bridge" ?
(Chintamani Stone ? design of american dollar? )
anne
The Zsars had in their posession some trinkets from the Hapsburgs which had significance.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:47 PM   #38
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Higher forces, Himlaaya, and nazis...

Quote:
4th of June, 1942 Hitler went to Finland to congratulate the Commander- in -Chief of Finland's Defence Forces Carl Gustav Mannerheim
(later President of Finland) on his 75th birthday.
Mannerheim had been in China, Mongolia, Tibet on (mapping) expedition
sent by last russian Tsar Nicholas II (1906 to 1908), being, for example the second westerner EVER to be granted an audience with 13th Dalai Lama.

Hitler must have greatly respected that man, or were there "higher forces" involved ?, as

"There is an unsubstantiated story that during his meeting with Hitler, Mannerheim lit a cigar. Mannerheim supposed that Hitler would ask Finland for help against the Soviet Union, which Mannerheim was unwilling to give. When Mannerheim lit up, all in attendance gasped, for Hitler's aversion to smoking was well known. Yet Hitler continued the conversation calmly, with no comment. In this way, Mannerheim could judge if Hitler was speaking from a position of strength or weakness. He was able to refuse Hitler, knowing that Hitler was in a weak position, and could not dictate to him."

so, K626, what is the "Higher force"?

anne
Not sure of the inner machinations between Hitler and the Finns. As I've hinted before the rock formations in Finland are important and make it easier to eminate certain things as well as being very calming (the brain is essentially a big magnet). The magnetism may well also be a source of interest for ET who visit the are in high-ish numbers, there are similar formations in Scotland.

I am unable to answer that with any certainty.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:51 PM   #39
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
SPACE NAZIs:

I want to thank everyone for jumping in. A special thanks to Oxy for all his great work on Gizeh intelligence.

I am trying to stay away from ...

Part3: Attack of the Nazi Clones
Mars is off bounds to us as now the moon is as well. Many of our things landing on Mars have come to an untimely end (apart from Rover). That is not to say there aren't "humans" on Mars, but deffo no Nazis....

Last edited by Gareth; 02-12-2010 at 09:58 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:07 PM   #40
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is a basic primer...Haven't read it but looks ok. Himmler and the SS mission to the Himalaya..If you can find others they might be better.

http://www.johnreilly.info/himcru.htm

Linking the Nazi's with Ufo's is more complex...It began before Rosswell.
There is nothing in this article to back what your stating
and does not exclude the possibility of what stargazer wrote.

gibonos
Old 02-12-2010, 09:11 PM   #41
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Mars is off bounds to us as now the moon is as well. Many of our things landing on Mars have come to an untimely end (apart from Rover). That is not to say there aren't "humans" on Mars, but deffo no Nazis....
same here
Old 02-12-2010, 09:24 PM   #42
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Operation Highjump (OpHjp), officially titled The United States Navy Antarctic Developments Program, 1946-47, was a United States NavyRichard E. Byrd in Antarctica under the command of Richard Cruzen, which was launched on 26 August 1946 and ended abruptly in late February 1947, six months earlier than planned. The massive Antarctic task force included 4,700 men, 13 ships, and multiple aircraft.

This sounds like the perfect cover for attempting to stop the Nazis by our forefathers (People who still believed in country and flag)

When they arrived they found an impenetrable ice fortress guarded by futuristic beam weapons and the classic flying saucers.

It does not take much to say “we got our a$$es handed to us”
It would make sense that they left and set up new civilization in anarctica.
During the war they were stealing many children, especially blond with blue eyes,
if I were them I would probably also take some slave workers, to do the digging.
In 70 years they would develop technologies that are off limits to our black ops programs, especially if it's them who were blocking the moon to us.
Check very interesting interview with Jay Weidner (8 parts) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKhg6wb2TiI who talks about aryans.

The part were it get's confusing is the zionist banking system, they would have to be another fraction

Today I was contemplating on this idea: if you have bunch of newborns, condition them to whatever you like, structure their society as you wish and portrey yourself as god.
They would do anything for you, even die.

gibonos
Old 02-12-2010, 09:38 PM   #43
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Why not Nazis??....Is the logic unsound??

Why do you think no??
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:06 PM   #44
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Why do you think no??
Hi Stargazer,

I used to believe that too, until I got to the point of an evidence-roadblock per se, basically there's very little evidence other than the hearsay about an advanced human secret society of nazis, in fact I think its one of the newer conspiracy theories that tries to revive an old group (and old enemy) instead of the new.

The nazi regime culminated with project paperclip, which by and large has been over with for a long time, that generation has pretty much died out in my opinion, but of course despite that, the conspiracy theories always remain alive and become more widespread with time.

I hate to say it, because I'm not an America hater or anti-American by any means, but much of the death and suffering of today can be directly attributed to America and their ally Israel, and not the old and dead nazi regime, which I happen to think now is a very convenient way to keep us chasing a ghost. Same with all the talk about a new old order, there is no such thing, at least you won't even have to worry about such a thing for another 6 decades, however there are well known occultist and elitist groups that predate any notion of a new world order.

Now take into account, not just America, but all the continents and countries and territories of the rest of the world, and the hundreds of different governments, which is an utter contradiction of "the government", as Richard Hoagland himself would say; there is no such thing as "the government", there are several governments, and some of these factions are at war with each other. In most instances, these wars all go back to more ancient and spiritual conflicts of indifference and intolerance; holy wars. And that's the truth. Either that or its for resources and conquering territory. Since the beginnings of recorded history, that's how its always been and remains as such.

Yes there are secret societies that pull the strings most of the time behind the scenes, hence the term "shadow government", because they are mostly unseen. And yes there is a secret space program that has much better technology than what NASA is showing the public, but those you can confirm are different divisions of the naval space fleet, mainly the navy space command, which my information is they have about 32 orbital platforms, whether they have the technology to get to the moon or mars in an instant like we're always told on these forums, I will say the evidence is scarce, and that conclusion is about as reliable as project serpo, ultimately its a matter of faith and a choice whether to believe this fantasy story.

And then we hear about the aurora space fleet, but people forget that aurora is just a code name, it could mean absolutely anything, and without the proper investigation of or involvement in these programs, there is no way to know for certain how far that technology has progressed.

So in my explanation here, we're left with an important question, which is; what exactly do the percentage of genuine ufo cases represent? well we know from the best research into ufos that 90% or more of the cases can be attributed to misidentification of known or unknown aircraft, atmospheric phenomena, astronomical phenomena, light aberrations. But that much smaller percentage of cases where credible individuals observe incredibly advanced craft, craft that cannot be identified even by most experts of aircraft. And those are the cases I think are extraterrestrial and by no means human, but they are very rare cases.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 07:55 AM   #45
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: nazis, Himalaya, tsar

a.

Old 02-13-2010, 08:15 AM   #46
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

a.

Old 02-13-2010, 11:02 AM   #47
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: nazis, Himalaya, tsar

Quote:
Not just "trinkets", as I have visited these palaces in St.P. myself, and I have "sensed" something else. (or I was "guided" to go to those places).
May seem silly to you, to you with all your physical data, but I have learned to trust my inner guidance. (even the nazis used spiritual guidance "seers" to
access information outside our physical sensing.)

Like when I was in Black Forest,( where the first ufocrash happened back in 1936), in November 2001, I "saw" or "sensed" something else, which is linked to my "pastlife" experiences. (of course, there is no past, time is an illusion, all happening now... I know all that.)

So, for the last ten years I have seen that "dream" of "myself, or someone else whose energyfield is easy for me to access, carrying an object linked to Egypt magicians from Russia to Finland, where it was "destroyed".

anne
I was being naughty by calling them trinkets.

The Black Forest is where it all began.

The best German magicians are Jewish.

Tell me more about "the object"....
Old 02-13-2010, 11:03 AM   #48
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Finns were (or are) the real aryan race that Hitler was after,
tall, blonde with blue eyes, and most interesting gene pool.
You may not be aware that neither the origin of finnish language nor the finns' DNA can prove where they come from.
Perhaps, "aliens" had their finger on that.

and no wonder that I chose to be born in that area myself... and I lived in Scotland too.

[I am unable to answer that with any certainty.
Perhaps, it is time for you to come down from your knowledgeable high horse and listen for a change.[/QUOTE]

You're givng me a telling off just like my ex-Finnish girlfriend used to...
Old 02-13-2010, 11:07 AM   #49
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Why do you think no??
It's a catchall.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:56 AM   #50
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Annemirri
you say
Quote:
The Finns were (or are) the real aryan race that Hitler was after,
tall, blonde with blue eyes, and most interesting gene pool.
You may not be aware that neither the origin of finnish language nor the finns' DNA can prove where they come from.
Perhaps, "aliens" had their finger on that.

and no wonder that I chose to be born in that area myself... and I lived in Scotland too.

Finnish is not such a mistery

Finno-Ugric languages (fĭn`ō-`grĭk), also called Finno-Ugrian languages, group of languages forming a subdivision of the Uralic subfamily of the Ural-Altaic family of languages (see Uralic and Altaic languages Uralic and Altaic languages (y
..... Click the link for more information. ). The Finno-Ugric group of languages can be divided into two subgroups, Finnic and Ugric. These languages have about 24 million speakers distributed in enclaves scattered in a territory that stretches from Norway east to the Ob River of Siberia and south to the Carpathian Mts. About 10 million of these people speak the Finnic tongues, which include Finnish Finnish language, also called Suomi, member of the Finnic group of the Finno-Ugric languages . These languages form a subdivision of the Uralic subfamily of the Ural-Altaic family of languages (see Uralic and Altaic languages ).
..... Click the link for more information. , native to about 5 million in Finland and about 1 million elsewhere; Karelian, used by close to 100,000 in Karelia in NW Russia; Estonian, the mother tongue of more than 1 million in Estonia; Lapp, native to some 60,000 mainly nomadic people living in Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Russia; Mordovian, spoken by about 1 million in Russia in the neighborhood of the Volga River below its bend; Cheremiss, the mother tongue of 550,000 in the area where the Volga and Kama rivers join (W of the Ural Mountains); and the Permian languages Votyak, native to about 600,000 between the Kama and Vyatka rivers of European Russia, and Zyrian or Komi, spoken by some 400,000 living between the Pechora, Mezen, and Kama rivers (W of the Ural Mountains). The principal member of the Ugric subgroup is Hungarian Hungarian language, also called Magyar, member of the Ugric group of the Finno-Ugric languages . These languages form a subdivision of the Uralic subfamily of the Ural-Altaic family of languages (see Uralic and Altaic languages ).
..... Click the link for more information. , with some 13 million speakers, 10 million of whom reside in Hungary and another 3 million in adjacent countries. Ostyak is spoken by about 25,000 in the area of the Ob River of W Siberia, and Vogul is the language of some 5,000 in the neighborhood of the Ob and Irtysh rivers of W Siberia. The Finno-Ugric languages are agglutinative in that they add large numbers of suffixes to an unchanging root (one suffix following the other) to indicate such features as case, number, person, tense, and mood. Derivatives are also frequently formed by suffixes.
etc etc..

in my view you are doing a guesswork when you say you have a good knack to sense things..

besides isn't the ugro-finnic group not as closa a relative to sanskrit as other european languages (exept

basque) are? That's if we agree on the premise that the language of the aryan plateau split into 2 main

branches; sanskrit and avestan. ..sanskrit went on to form european, whilst avestan influenced the

formation of iranian, pashtu and other languages of that area..exept for the semitic. iranian cultural elite

consider themselves to be of aryan descent, they even (i think) usurped the term for themselves and

called their country Iran as from not so long ago..i guess you'd have a tough time presenting your tall

and blond theory to an Iranian..best wishes l

Last edited by lightblue; 02-13-2010 at 11:59 AM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote