Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-28-2010, 12:18 AM   #101
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ive got a solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Shiftmonkey,

You've really got it together!

Wow.
Hey! Thanks
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:58 AM   #102
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I can send you a couple of pdf's that might help you out there. One of them is written using Ireland as an example, the other one Canada, and the third one Australia. Reading the three of them will give you an insight into how the systems works, as Ireland, Australia, United States, Canada and the UK have very similar systems. My computer just wiped out last night and i lost all of my data so im going to have to download them all again.
Yes please send them when you recover your data. My email is paul (at) shiftpages (dot) com

Quote:
Without doubt there are groups doing this all over the United States, And the same goes for Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and Ireland. It depends what state your in, If you can tell me that i'll find some groups near home for you.
That would be helpful Jack. I'm in California in the USA. Specifically I'm interested in Robert's approach as it would be applied in the US. I did some searching and I didn't come up with much so any assistance would be appreciated.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:41 AM   #103
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

there are various chapters set up on how to accomplish this goal including going to school to learn how please feelo free to join and research to see if this is right for you go here and view the sub forums America, Australia, Britain & Ireland, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, South Africa

http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org...ca6d61e9c78c7e

Last edited by Northern Boy; 01-28-2010 at 03:45 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:03 AM   #104
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
It is a lot easier to study to understand this issue than to try and figure out what Sir Abraxas is talking about on the Thuban thread
LOL!
Old 01-30-2010, 01:47 AM   #105
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another viewpoint to consider before deciding to confront the "illegal" system:

http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/irs.html
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:35 PM   #106
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is another viewpoint to consider before deciding to confront the "illegal" system:

http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/irs.html
The article itself strikes me as a load of half truths thrown together to deliberately confuse the issue... the very thing it claims to be exposing. This is counter-intelligence 101. The article tries to come off as helpful but it uses quite a bit of speculation, unsubstantiated reasoning and wild claims. I have personally run into this in the areas of alternative health/medicine and forestry conservation.

As stated in the article it is very likely that there are bogus sites and organizations set up to intentionally confuse and discredit the issue- but the article presents it in a way that creates fear and promotes a feeling of futility.

Agents do indeed infiltrate certain movements. I have friends who were some of the original members of The Farm. They expierienced this first hand and it nearly brought the whole thing down. http://www.thefarm.org

There is also an environmental group called Earth First! that is the poster child for this sort of thing. FBI agents planted a car bomb and killed one of their founders by the name of Judi Bari.

I am not mentioning these things to frighten or discourage anyone. There is a native American saying that that says "let fear never guide my feet". People wind up as victims in the game when they let their own egos get in the way... it blinds them and causes them to not be paying attention. I believe that there is a higher intuitive force that guides and protects people when intentions are pure and acted upon for the benefit of all sentient beings. There is nothing to fear.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:49 PM   #107
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmonkey View Post

People wind up as victims in the game when they let their own egos get in the way... it blinds them and causes them to not be paying attention. I believe that there is a higher intuitive force that guides and protects people when intentions are pure and acted upon for the benefit of all sentient beings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2fBpbOitIk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie7gz...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G15ZW3TWczE

let the guidance of your strong emotional feeling help you to pay attention to what you want or don't want... pay attention to what you focus on and how you feel about what you are focusing on...

because ... well - listen to the videos- I can't explain it as well as Abraham...

Last edited by xbusymom; 02-05-2010 at 12:02 AM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:02 PM   #108
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Here it is:

Old 02-04-2010, 11:05 PM   #109
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't want a solution. I just wanna b!+ch!!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:04 AM   #110
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here it is:
thank you... now lets see if I can do that...

yipee, I did... thank you
Old 02-05-2010, 12:07 AM   #111
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I don't want a solution. I just wanna b!+ch!!
Since I have it on good authority that problems are apparencies, then go right ahead!!!
Old 02-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #112
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

still under construction... but here is what I have so far...

_______
Notice of Understanding and Intent

Whereas-
1) I am an individual entity of mind-spirit that is incorporated within a physical body
2) and my persona is developed within that intrinsic merging of mind and body
3) and every piece of information that I receive, at any given moment, becomes incorporated into my persona and contributes to the further independent development of my persona and its knowledge base
4) and whatever informational data that becomes incorporated into the knowledge base of my persona, I then process and possess as my own information upon which I utilize to direct my daily activities.

And whereas the above persona informational knowledge base utilizes the language of the common English terms and definitions according to the usage and speech intentions of the general public society of which I am a member of in the area of the world I reside in -
1) I give authority to will expect
_________

Merrill?, somebody?- need a legal term for the concept of "will not comprehend any legaleze or lesser authority of common english"
Old 02-05-2010, 12:27 AM   #113
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I love how you put everything into a positive statement. Keep it up.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:58 AM   #114
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

A) I am an Individual that is responsible to myself, my family, my community and my society and I recognize that self-government and self-control is the highest authority to which any individual, family, community, and society has a duty to command and obey.
Whereas-
1) I am an individual entity of mind-spirit that is incorporated within a physical body
3) and every piece of information that I receive, at any given moment, becomes incorporated into my persona and contributes to the further independent development of my persona and its knowledge base
4) and whatever informational data that becomes incorporated into the knowledge base of my persona, I then process and possess as my own information upon which I utilize to direct my daily activities.
--------------

ok -section A establishes
*the right to govern and control ourselves,
*that we are responsible and have a duty to obey the guidances of existing laws, statues, etc. of the society, and a right to change them accordingly
*that we will adopt any new information as our own (possession is 9/10's of the law -hehe - GOTCHA THERE! YOU BUGABOO GOVT "OWNERS"-AND STEALers OF FREE ENERGY PATENTS, ETC.-)** see my translation of Obama's speech at MIT- at thread "What If?" http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19678 post #6

Last edited by xbusymom; 02-05-2010 at 03:28 AM.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:53 AM   #115
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Draft #2 and my son wanted to know how to u\put in a section of defending (bear arms, etc) self -fam-comm-society... *expecially since i just got through ranting about a non-violence penalty fee within the document?

any ideas?

ok guys- pick it apart ...
am I missing anything else?

---------------------

A) RIGHTS AND DUTIES
I am an Individual that is responsible to myself, my family, my community and my society and I recognize and determine that self-government and self-control is the highest authority to which any individual, family, community, and society has a duty to command and obey.
Whereas-
4) and whatever informational data that becomes incorporated into the knowledge base of my persona, I will then process and possess as my own information upon which I utilize to direct my daily activities.

B) TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
My ability to communicate BETWEEN, TO, FOR, and WITH the self-governed societal units mentioned above (self, family, community, and society) is solely determined by utilization and comprehension of the common language, actions, and interactions of that society.
Whereas -
1) I recognize that my persona and my informational knowledge base utilizes the language of the common English terms and definitions of the general public society, of which I am a member of in the area of the world I reside in, to determine the usage, interpretations, and intent of the speech, actions, and interactions BETWEEN, TO, FOR, and WITH members of the general public society and I recognize that the greater society of the general public has the highest authority to create and determine the terms and definitions, speech, actions and interactions of communications that are used BETWEEN, TO, FOR, and WITH others that reside within that society
2) and I determine that, in the event of encountering or conducting business with any or all of the societal units mentioned above or any lesser societal unit, the highest societal language authority will be given precedence and will remain in effect throughout all proceedings and communication efforts
3) and I determine that if I, as an individual of the greater general public society, do not comprehend all or any of the communications, at any given time or within any given circumstances and/or events, my decision to INITIATE, ABORT, CONTINUE, OR CLARIFY communications will rest solely with me and will remain the determining factor of said events

C) RESPONSIBILITIES AND REMEDIES
I agree and stipulate that each individual member of any and all societal units has the duty and responsibility to maintain peace and honor in any and all communication efforts, actions, and interactions BETWEEN, TO, FOR, and WITH other individuals and/or groups of other societal units.
Whereas-
4) I recognize and determine that all or any communication efforts, actions, and interactions BETWEEN, TO, FOR, and WITH all or any of the societal units mentioned above will remain calm, polite, and non-violent
5) and that, in the event that communication efforts, actions, and interactions did not remain calm, polite, and non-violent throughout all communication efforts, actions, and interactions BETWEEN, TO, FOR, and WITH individuals and/or societal units, I stipulate that a dishonorable act has been committed against myself and will exact a PENALTY fee of $10,000 USD per incident from the offending individual societal member AND from the offending lesser societal unit that the individual member belongs to and is acting under the guidance of at the time of the offending event.

Last edited by xbusymom; 02-05-2010 at 04:33 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:24 AM   #116
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Example of notice of understanding (Literally, legal immunity)

Quote:
Right, precious metals currency. However, another approach I have seen and approve of is small towns and villages printing their own currency and for the most part trading among themselves. If farmers and manufacturers can be assured that the bills they were just given can be used to purchase in the store then everyone wins. It is a step of convenience above the barter system. People in small communities would have to clearly join ranks more so than in the past.

I somewhat disagree, I understand to trade locally and use resources wisely; but when disaster happens the most liquid of assets will be needed to get outside help. Gold, silver, copper, and other common periodic elements will and can be come the best tradig commodity (copper because of its uses in cooking and other important trades.) The second thing is, that acedemically, we the people need to figure out a way to obsolete currency; and I technically mean to obsolete it, make currency, wehther commodity or fiat, to become a barberic thing to use for trading. Even better yet, make tradeing a thing of despriate need. (Hint: one can use biology and economics togeter to expalin why the current theories being used by accedima is not helpful to the proper evolution of the human species to survive on a crowed planet such as this one.)
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:39 AM   #117
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, those above ground and underground Think Tanks are thinking themselves into the Great Sink. Like a Paris sidewalk, you don't want to step into their dog doo :-)
Old 02-15-2010, 12:08 AM   #118
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
too many new words and concepts that they have not encountered before and most of it goes in one ear and out the other without any grasp on the actual message your trying to get accross.
you are right, which reminded me that the message is not to impart actual dates and correct info- but to generate curiosity and get people to start doing some research and get them to wake up...

so here is the legal flyer...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf frezon-legal.pdf (81.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 02-15-2010, 01:28 AM   #119
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

And here is the fixed Solar flyer...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf frezon-solar.pdf (69.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-15-2010, 04:21 AM   #120
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I've got a solution: Let's all decide that problems don't actually exist!!!
TA, DA!!!
Old 02-15-2010, 07:02 AM   #121
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've got a solution: Let's all decide that problems don't actually exist!!!
TA, DA!!!
you are sooo right... but most people can't get the hang of jumping over steps 1-2-3-and 4 to get to the 5th step...

------------
Here is the next flyer... food
Attached Files
File Type: pdf frezon-food.pdf (85.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 02-15-2010, 10:54 PM   #122
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

You are one smart busymom. I bet those children can't pull any wool over your eyes, lol.

Yes, as any mother knows, one has to take it step by step.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:45 AM   #123
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

I think I have come up with a way to hurry the 100th monkey effect...
if we can gather all the current and working new paradigm "stuff-projects-documents" that we want to get out to everybody- in a sort of one-stop file cabinet- and then put copies of entire file cabinet in as many spots as we can...

Quote:
I have been working with...
http://the2012alliance.com/phpbb3/index.php

and I set up my forum board http://thetruthpuzzle.net/2012alliance/ as a initial test case (still needs to be worked on)

and I found this guy http://theyes.ning.com/page/ at "theYES.net" with a great organizing idea that needs help to get going (got the link from http://thegreatgathering.org/ ) *which btw they have cleaned off all the ringtone links and is now a functioning forum board...

and then there's the thinkfreeforums.org site (re-set up after a crash) http://synworks.net/thinkfree/index....512835d8982bea
and then whenever you come across another "finished puzzle-piece" add that to the file cabinets you know of...

It would be that much harder for TPTB to find all the crumbs and sweep them under the carpet...
Old 02-18-2010, 06:55 PM   #124
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

another flyer-
Legal #2
Attached Files
File Type: pdf frezon-legal2.pdf (70.8 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by xbusymom; 02-18-2010 at 07:22 PM. Reason: corrected file attachment