Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Default meditation program 1 part 3

Hi all, I just want to thank you all for your kind messages and your successful progress reports. It makes me very happy to hear your success stories.

After completing the awakening for the 3rd eye meditation which takes 4 days, you can then move onto the crown chakra and pineal gland activation.

First things first, protect yourself up.

Crown chakra and pineal activation.

In order for this to work properly, you must have already performed the Opening of the Third Eye. I KNOW IM REPEATING MYSELF BUT IT IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!

The effects of this exercise are extremely pleasurable. A feeling of lightness should follow. Some people may feel energy or tingling inside their heads, or completely covering their heads; a slight pressure in the crown area and intense euphoria. The pleasant light feeling is what makes astral projection and astral travel easy. The bliss state can occur hours and even days later.

When done properly, this exercise will stimulate the pineal gland and crown chakra.
By continually stimulating the pineal gland, it will grow and become active.

The pineal gland is the psychic seat of the soul. It is based on the Björk rune.

Opening this pathway is also very healing for drug addicts as it naturally induces extreme pleasure.

This exercise should be done only to initially open your crown chakra and stimulate your pineal gland. The vibration is very intense and effective, but produces quite a headache which can occur the following day. If your crown chakra is open, you will feel a lightness and a sense of bliss. If you do not experience these indications after a period of 4-5 days, you can redo this exercise again as many times as needed to open your crown.

After this initial exercise, there are different meditations you can do to activate your pineal gland and stimulate your crown chakra further. I will be adding these to the meditation section later.

1. Breath in deeply and hold your breath for a count of 4; do this 5 times. This helps you to be relaxed, focused and enter into a trance state. Then focus all of your concentration on your 3rd eye. You should begin to feel a slight pressure sensation or awareness of your 3rd eye.

2. Now, place your hands in the position where yoour thumbs touch and your index fingers touch. It should look like a pyramid. This connects the electicity and guids it to the crown and pineal. Take a deep breath as you did for the awakening one exercise and hold it for as long as comfortable- (do not push this) and release your breath vibrating b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b (vibrate with a deep, soft hum with the lips almost closed) The vibration should sound like a bee. The bee was sacred in Ancient Egypt and many other ancient cultures for this very reason.

It is ok to adjust your pitch. You should focus on and feel the vibration in your third eye, then focus on your pineal gland. You should be 1/3rd the way through of your drawn out vibrating exhale and feel the vibration in your pineal gland. Then focus on your crown chakra and feel the vibration in your crown chakra and continue to extend your exhale as long as you are able to. Breath in again, repeat this 4 times.
This exercise is extremely POWERFUL.

Now, VERY IMPORTANT-
Remember to concentrate on your forehead (3rd eye area), then your pineal gland and finally your crown chakra. You should regulate the exhale so it evens out. This is done for the duration of each chant.

Summary:
1. Breath in
2. Begin to exhale, vibrating b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b
3. Concentrate on and feel the vibration in your 3rd eye
4. Concentrate on and feel the vibration in your pineal gland
5. Concentrate on and feel the vibration in your crown chakra
Repeat 3 more times for a total of 4 times.

Now align your crown chakra by visualizing it point down. Think of your chakra as a pyramid. Point this pyramid down so the flat base of it is on the top of your head and the point is inside your head.

Opening the Throat chakra.

To activate the throat chakra, fold your hands together as in the photo in my photo albums named throat chakra,also under the attachments. thumbs touching side by side- do not fold the thumbs. Take a deep breath; hold as in the other awakening exercises and then vibrate: "Nebo" until your breath is fully released.
N-N-N-N-EH-EH-EH-EH-B-B-B-B-OH-OH-OH-OH
The important thing is to feel it strongly in your throat, above the hollow. Do this 5-7 times. Remember- getting the correct tone can take some practice. The chant should vibrate your throat area. This exercise can be done once a week or more as needed.

Now align your throat chakra point down as you did in the above exercise. The upside pyramid in the middle of your throat.

Let me know how you get on. If you have any problems just ask.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg throat chak.jpg (5.9 KB, 24 views)
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:40 PM   #2
Steve_G

Default Re: meditation program 1 part 3

AMA-GI, thank you so much for this. I'm playing catch-up because I missed the threads but I can't tell you how much I appreciate these lessons. Love and sunlight to you.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:07 AM   #3
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

can you provide a link for part 1 and 2?

cheers mate,
D
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:15 PM   #4
doodlebug
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you again, AMA-GI. I am working my way through part 2 now, and very excited about this. Already printed this lesson out, so I will be ready to move on when the time comes
doodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
cheetah11
Avalon Senior Member

Hello! So excited,I just finished my 4th day of opening my 3rd eye. I will wait until Monday to start on the pinael gland and crown charka. I kinda of have a headache so will rest until then. Cant wait to start the astral traveling, I believe I already do it, but I want to be in more control.. These have been great exercises for me. I dont have a hard time focusing now. One question, I tend to see alot of red when my eyes are closed. Does this mean anything? Thanks so much for all your help.
cheetah11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:18 PM   #6
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, Well there could be 2 reasons you are seeing red. One depends on the light in the room as this could be the blood vessels in your eye lids.....
The colour red is also according to the ancients Magical power. Meaning the magical power we all hold inside of us. If you are seeing red while doing these exercises then this would be your Magic energy, or Kundi/chi whatever you wish to call it. So its a good sign!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah11 View Post
Hello! So excited,I just finished my 4th day of opening my 3rd eye. I will wait until Monday to start on the pinael gland and crown charka. I kinda of have a headache so will rest until then. Cant wait to start the astral traveling, I believe I already do it, but I want to be in more control.. These have been great exercises for me. I dont have a hard time focusing now. One question, I tend to see alot of red when my eyes are closed. Does this mean anything? Thanks so much for all your help.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote