Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-21-2009, 12:39 AM   #26
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So... Who ARE the Galactic Federation of Light Anyway???

Because you have to sign up for the mailing list of the chanellers of the information. Being in another dimension the GFL use this method of transmission. The only way for legitimate transmissions is for the channeling to come from members of the same Soul Families. i.e. Human and Non Humans with the same Higher self or above. The distribution of the information post chanelling is a terresteral endeavor. The Channelers are just doing their part in the divine plan. If you want emails then sign up for the mailing list like Viking has. Viking might like to share the details

Last edited by Initiate; 11-21-2009 at 12:58 AM.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:51 AM   #27
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"The Channelers are just doing their part in the devine plan"

I like how the word used was 'devine' with an e rather than an i.

I would agree with this: they are just doing their part in the devi plan

and then just change the ne at the the end to an l and we're set.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:00 AM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If Human Extraterrestrials use Draconian Interdimensional Reptilians to do their dirty-work here on Earth...is that a violation of Human Free-Will? If Human ET's sent the Dracs...we wouldn't know that...would we? It would appear as if the Dracs were running the show...wouldn't it? Are they globocops and rentagods acquired at Rent a Rep? I'm not sure who is controlling who...and what all of the factions are...and what all of the motivations and agendas are...but something has been very, very wrong for a long, long time. However...before I burn the bridges (if I haven't already)...we may need the various races and factions to defend this Solar System...once it is based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I don't have a clue regarding the logistics. God, Jesus, Lucifer, Draconians...can't you work something out? Do these four names (God, Jesus, Lucifer, Draconians) represent the four major factions here on Earth? Are the first three really Human Beings (ET and Native)?

Regarding a Stargate video of Ra YouTube- Stargate movie ...I received this response:

'Y'all love fantisizing over my ancestral decorations, places, spirituality that you don't get, the greatness you won't achieve, and the melanin you'll never have. This depiction of my ancestors is pathetic. Y'all always make them look just as degenerative and recessive as you. Anyway, play and have fun as much as you still can. Yes you are running out of time, and to be honest, there is absolutly nothing you can do about it. I have no mercy, you lie and mock and blaspheme all the way to hell.'

On another website...I received this message:

'You know this isn't funny! The Lord God will judge you for claiming God ship. Just because God showed you a little bit of His secrets you think you know everything. He will NOT have mercy on you!'

I once heard a mocking, sing-song, high-pitched feminine sounding voice...emanating from a usually deep and masculine voiced televangelist...directed toward me...in public...almost shouting 'That was gooooooood!!!!'...in reaction to a polite, well intentioned, and well reasoned comment by me.

This was a short unedited internet exchange I had some time ago:

ME: What if the aliens who have been here for thousands of years are the 'bad-guys'? What if we will need the help of good aliens from elsewhere to get rid of the demonic aliens who are already here? Could this be viewed as a hostile alien attack? I really don't know. I am just speculating.

THEM: Try not to think in terms of good or bad. Understand this is not your planet. Then, understand nothing can be done to you that you don't do to yourself. Know that there are quadrillions of planets and they don't have a massive climate change every 26,000 years and violent deranged people like yourselves. Why on Earth would any race want to live here with you knowingly? The most intelligent life on the planet is not human.

ME: I'll try not to think of the Iraq War in terms of good or bad. I'll try to be morally ambiguous. I might even become CIA or a CEO. Hey, maybe violent and deranged is neither good nor bad...but thinking makes it so. The aliens who are here need us to not get our acts together. If that happens...they'll probably have to live on Nibiru...or worse. Sorry for being a smart-ass. Wait...I'm not sorry...it's neither good nor bad. I couldn't resist. I mean well. Really.

THEM: And your point was?...............

ME: Who owns earth? Where do humans belong? What is the most intelligent life on earth? If they are so smart, and earth is so bad...why are they here? I may be deranged...but I'm not violent. You sound as though you are not human...are you an alien? If so...what kind...and from where? My point was that ethics are supremely important. I don't hurt, kill, terrorize, or abduct people...but some aliens apparently do(as do some humans). They should stop.

THEM II: Don't we like...create our own world? We're destroying our own world because our society isn't healthy.

ME: Our planet is how we plan it. Perhaps we need to fire some people in the planning department. You're right...society is sick...mentally ill. Perhaps our world is the Devil's Island Insane Asylum of the Universe. But it seems that some of the inmates are getting well...and helping other inmates to get well. Jail Break! Jail Break! Free at Last! Free at Last!

No further comments in this exchange. My questions went unanswered. The silence was deafening.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-21-2009 at 06:02 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #29
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Spelling mistake corrected. 14 Chakras, Why don't you just come right out and call all chanelling (including heart chanelling) the work of the devil? Chanelling is chanelling regadless of the source being from the heart or the mind. Just the mind is a lot more delicate and easily mislead requiring extreme diserment. Don't limit the truth to the perception of what is in the light. See past the words to the intent behind the words. Then there is much MORE to see
Old 11-21-2009, 01:05 AM   #30
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
If Human Extraterrestrials use Draconian Interdimensional Reptilians to do their dirty-work here on Earth...is that a violation of Human Free-Will?
So human's that live 50-100 years are somehow behind thousands of years of oppression and conspiracy? And it is all humans that are somehow controlling multi-dimensional et's that live for thousands, sometimes millions of years and have technology that is virtually infinitely more advanced than humans?

So a hundred years ago we needed horses to get around and now humans are controlling multi-dimensional et's to do their 'dirty work'?

Hmmmm.....
Old 11-21-2009, 01:12 AM   #31
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Sorry Spelling mistake corrected. 14 Chakras, Why don't you just come right out and call all chanelling (including heart chanelling) the work of the devil? Chanelling is chanelling regadless of the source being from the heart or the mind. Just the mind is a lot more delicate and easily mislead requiring extreme diserment. Don't limit the truth to the perception of what is in the light. See past the words to the intent behind the words. Then there is much MORE to see
The devil thing was a joke (ha ha funny funny ). I have zero problem with messages from beyond 3d, I think they're critical to our development.

My discernment however tells me that ET's who are trying to show up here in the third and bring forth the solutions for us have their own agenda's and they have nothing whatsoever, ZERO, to do with the Divine Plan for humanity.

My discernment leads me to believe that the divine plan for humanity involves humanity connecting to their source within, their own God Power Wisdom and Love, their own God Flame, and Being an open door for their God flame within to bring forth the solutions that are necessary at this time.

As Paul said in n.t., we will Be the Body of God and we will be changed.

I also strongly believe that humanity will learn to connect to the true spiritual hiearchy, the true ascended Hosts, sometimes called the Ascended Masters, (who have zillions of false channelings out there), who are indeed the schoolroom teachers for humanity and well beyond the need for spaceships and technology. They work through our hearts and each represent a unique divine flame in the mind of God.

What's coming to save humanity is spiritual Truth that will come from within us rather than outside of us.

Connecting to ET's and the galactic federation to come show up at this time would bring pure shock and awe to the people here and there is virtually no chance they would learn to take dominion over their own planet with hundreds of thousands of years more advanced multi-dimensional et's showing up and 'fixing our problems for us'.

Same old game, are the solutions inside of us or outside of us? They are inside of us and we don't need a spaceship to show us the Way.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 11-21-2009 at 01:17 AM.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:40 AM   #32
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Who came up with the idea of violating galactic law?? Star trek wasn't it
Joking aside, do you get the point that it is far better to be allowed to get to the truth under your own steam, rather than having it rammed into you?

I am reminded of a scene in some film, where a butterfly is having trouble getting out of its crysalis - if you help it - you might harm it. Butterfly's need to be strong enough to break free (and transform) on their own terms. Help it out too early and you would kill it.

Same is true of us. We can be presented with any information - provided we are given a fair chance of deciding for ourselves. We can be helped but we have to ask first.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:41 AM   #33
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou 14 Chakras for your discerment. I agree wholeheartedly on most points. However I believe there are ET's working with the Ascended Masters to aid us should we need it in our Ascension. I believe the Ascended Humans plus the Angels (the good ones) are here to assist us. Infact they have been assisting us all along. If we need assistance as given from the universal love then we would be wise to accept it if it is for the good of humanity or the evolving human. We don't know truely what is around the corner. They, however, do know some aspect of the divine plan. The final outcome is yet to be determined. But, the day of determination draws closer.

Ultimately I believe we are going to enter a final determination of what universe we end up in and every single one of us will have to make a choice. There are I believe two choices.

"The Path of Human Evolution"

We claim our soverignty and become part of the evolving species of Humanity. This will involve a blossoming from within and DNA changes to be fully what the creator intended us to be as members of the Universal Community.

"The Path of Human Devolution"

We attempt to stay as we are. We thrive on technology as our basis of evolution. We shut ourselves of from creation. The Timeline Splits and we go in a direction away from the devine pathway. This will bring us to the point that the only chance of survival is to re-engineer our selves body's that can survive in the enviroment we create. we loose our heart mind and in 50,000 years time we come back in time to crash in the dessert. As this event is still in our consciousness then it did happen in the future.

Both choices will be honored but not in the same universe. What universe would you choose?
Old 11-21-2009, 02:07 AM   #34
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
So human's that live 50-100 years are somehow behind thousands of years of oppression and conspiracy? And it is all humans that are somehow controlling multi-dimensional et's that live for thousands, sometimes millions of years and have technology that is virtually infinitely more advanced than humans?

So a hundred years ago we needed horses to get around and now humans are controlling multi-dimensional et's to do their 'dirty work'?

Hmmmm.....
Does the soul of a Human Being live forever...or not? Do we change our bodies like we change our clothes? Do Draconian Interdimensional Reptilians even have actual physical bodies? Do you know that there are no Human Extraterrestrials with Advanced Technology? Did we climb out of the goo here on Earth...or were we brought here thousands or millions of years ago with spaceships or stargates? Is the technology we see today...and which is hidden in Underground Bases and the Secret Space Program...really ancient Human Technology? Have we been robbed, beat-up, dumbed-down...and made to get down on our knees...and worship we know not what?
Old 11-21-2009, 03:25 AM   #35
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Me taking a crack with some of my understandings to Ortho's questions:

Does the soul of a Human Being live forever...or not?

Yes, the "I" is permanent ~ somewhat. The goal of Life is to grow in Self awareness of who you are so you grow your unique perspective in Oneness with All that IS. As you overcome your own illusions of separation and master God Flames like Power, Wisdom and Love, you earn Life eternal in the mind of God. The key is a Pure heart, not my will but thine be done because I and my Father Mother are One.

However, flip side of that, if we choose not to be, we continue to give up our light and power and remain in victim consciousness forever, or we choose the dark side and choose to stay there forever, then eventually we lose our opportunity in schoolroom universe and we are without light, without life and basically our experiences get erased and we start back again from scratch again, this is called "the second death". It's not something to fear, you get a ton of lifetimes and chances, we all do. There is no right and wrong, there is only Oneness, but we must choose to Be to earn our Life eternal. It must be earned. Free will and reap as you sew is the eternal law. Darkness is temporary illusion, those that choose to associate with it in highly negative ways forever, may very well die with the illusion. This is something the dracs and stuff should be quite concerned about right about now, but humanity is going to make a beautiful shift into the divine timeline and all will Be well because a critical mass of us will choose to Be.

Do we change our bodies like we change our clothes?

This is not the way things are supposed to be. The way things are supposed to be is we are born once here, we live for 14,000 years , each 1,000 years we master a divine flame, 14 in all (hence my avalon name 14 chakras), and by the end we achieve full enlightenment from this schoolroom and graduate to a higher level. However, the earth is currently in a fallen level of consciousness. We came from the 6th and some the 5th, and now we're in the 3rd. The 3rd is fallen. It's dense, stuff happens slow here, hard to connect with spiritual truth, tough to Be. Lotta suffering here. Short lives, manipulated DNA and bodies. So yes, humans change bodies like we change clothes, but when we come into a body (those that are born of woman), we always go under the amnesia, move into the collective consciousness and no matter how high up we are, we forget... life is about remembering...

Do Draconian Interdimensional Reptilians even have actual physical bodies?

Yes, in the 5th generally, but I believe also in the 3rd and 4th and probably some in the sixth. Just like there are humanoids in each dimension, so are there most likely reppies.

Do you know that there are no Human Extraterrestrials with Advanced Technology?

I'm not clear on your meaning here to be honest. Of course there are humanoid et's with hyper advanced tech in all dimensions. Key point though, as far as free will is concerned, this planet belongs to the human inhabitants NOT the ET's (as much as they want to 'beam us up scotty' while they take over and sell on a different story).

Key critical point: The future of this planet will be determined by the free will choices of it's human inhabitants. NOTHING else, free will is the ultimate law. The ET's that work towards total takeover are working within (by bending to hyper extremes), the laws of free will. They expect us to hand it over. And frankly, without divine intervention, I believe we probably would fall for it. However, I believe quite strongly that the infinite's plan is going according to plan and humanity will not be forced to face test which they are not ready to pass.

Did we climb out of the goo here on Earth...or were we brought here thousands or millions of years ago with spaceships or stargates?

Human's were created a very very very long time ago by the breath, spirit, of the Elohim, in the image of the Elohim. Our 'souls' 'spirits' are generally literally individualization's of the Elohim themSelves. We are here to experience creation from within, raise up our planet by shining our unique and divine light here and grow in consciousness as we do so.

Some of the humans embodied today are not from this planet. They are volunteers, prisoners, or other from other evolutions on other planets. However, all of those born of mother are now in this together. We're here for the ride and freedom will be gained when we accomplish successfully the healing and raising up of this planet back onto the divine timeline.

Is the technology we see today...and which is hidden in Underground Bases and the Secret Space Program...really ancient Human Technology?

Mostly no. It's from reppies and friends (Niburu which did a nice little first round fly by sometime in the 40's or 50's and will be attempting it's final return here in the upcoming years), as well as technology from the greys from the future and God know who else has shared what.

That being said, the elevator type thing to mars sounds like it's ancient yes, and there are a few other things I'm sure that have been uncovered.

Have we been robbed, beat-up, dumbed-down...and made to get down on our knees...and worship we know not what?

Yes. We have collectively fallen into the illusion of seperation from our own Higher Self, from the I AM that lives in our heart, that we are extensions of, individualization's of. We were tempted to fall, in large part due to Anunnaki and reppies 'tempting' the younger and more inexperienced humans into the lower level of consciousness as they are very wise old coots indeed, soulless vampires generally speaking, but wise.

We've come to believe the reason why we are 'punished' and the way to salvation is outside of us. Some God up in the sky. This is total hog wash snakey town lie lies. The purpose of creation is for us to grow in Self awareness so that we can take up our rightful roles as co-creators with the infinite. We can't do this as long as we keep believing the power, and the responsibility lays outside of us.

Eventually, we have to choose to Be in order to fix our own planet and our own problems. Now's a good Now to do that...
Old 11-21-2009, 03:34 AM   #36
Crysalis
Avalon Senior Member

How do you distinguish from both Galactic Federation? Because as it seems both have a Saint Germain inpersonator and would they both have a Maitreya?
Crysalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:43 AM   #37
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

There's been historically a zillion Saint Germain and Maitreya impersonators.

On inner levels, we know that both of these Beings are Ascended Masters and Beings of infinite Light. We know that the these Beings are the schoolroom teachers of planet earth and are here to help raise it up by helping humanity connect to their own god power within. (although not so many know this on outer levels yet).

Dark forces have been impersonating the masters since the masters began to reveal themselves. We see through a glass darkly here, kinda a scam really, but it's all part of the bigger plan for planet earth to be a key central component in raising up the rest of creation.

We're here for a big deal. We are a big deal.

The true Saint Germain and Maitreya are also the schoolroom teachers of Galactic Federation which is much more like the Empire in star wars than a heavenly governed organization. GF are students in the schoolroom of the universe who are not passing with flying grades by any means.

My discernment strongly tells me the true Ascended Masters are in no way shape or form represented in any way by "space brothers" "galactic federations" etc. There is zero need for ships to show up here and re-edumacate us and beam us up scotty etc.

My belief is the Galactic Federation is not focused on spiritual truth and coming up higher, they are focused on endless universal conquest and we fit into their conquest plans.

Side note, if we fly away on their ships, who knows how many hundreds of thousands or millions or billions of years will be some researcher or military personnel at the low level of some corporate style hierarchy or worse slave or whatnot.

The masters are who humanity will finally learn to connect to. We can go higher than the ET's, that's the whole point. Let no man get between you and God. Connect to the spiritual realm where truth lays rather than technocracy UFO dudes and planet earth will be a shining star in the mind of God that will help species and races like the galactic federation also learn the value of a Pure Heart and come up higher into the reality of the Power of Oneness.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:14 AM   #38
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/3earths.html

Third Earth - Pleiades (Our current earth)
So here we are today, in another ascension process. The first two earths never made it through an ascension. I believe that many of us here on earth today were on the one or both of the previous earth experiments. And due to the wisdom we have accumulated from our experiences will successfully ascend ourselves, earth’s people and the planet.

What we lacked before was compassion and acceptance of others different from ourselves. We have learned that polarizing to the light or the dark does not allow us to feel compassion and maintain peace. Only by integrating the light and Dark within us and their corresponding manifestations in our realities we will be able to complete the Third Grand Experiment successfully with the planet in tact and all the races involved that much further along their spiritual paths.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:20 AM   #39
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/...ipnibiru.html#

Do these different races have family members (channels) on earth and are those channels sharing information with us?

Yes, yes, yes!!! This is where a lot of the confusion comes from. For example, there are a few channels that are receiving information that Nibiru wants to take over earth and enslave humans. In that case, one must ask, “Which individual group channeling from the starship Nibiru wants to do this?” It does not mean everyone on Nibiru wants to do it. It is like saying the Ku Klux Klan represents all of the white people on earth and therefore all the whites wants to destroy the Blacks, Asians, Native Americans and every other culture and race of which the KKK does not approve. Do you see what I mean?

I wonder if there are such devisions in the GFL then perhaps we are all part of the same game? perhaps we are all ascending not just the inhabitants of planet earth. As above so below takes on a new meaning?
Old 11-21-2009, 04:29 AM   #40
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My personal understandings / beliefs

Perhaps that niburu website is pure deception (with most likely a fairly well meaning 'channel').

Perhaps the law of attraction brings you to the group that your consciousness most associates with. Perhaps there was a major rebellion against the plan to raise up the universe and the number one reason for the rebellion was because a significant percentage of the angels rebelled (revelations says 1/3) against God's decision to give co-creators (us) free will. Perhaps they thought they knew better than God and didn't like that we had free will because they felt like if we screwed up it would drag them down. Perhaps Niburu is the seat of the rebellion launched against God in this part of the galaxy. Perhaps Niburu's is the gathering place of the dark forces and the reptilians that live there are without soul matrixes and survive only by stealing the energy from beings and planets of those that do such as humans on planet earth...

The point isn't that there are no nice et's who are working for the benefit of humanity. Of course there are. HOWEVER, the ones that are have NO DESIRE whatsoever, to show up here in the third and make it happen for us. They have a strong desire, the ones who are truly working within God's will, for us to connect to the Ascended Hosts, and to our own God Power, Wisdom and Love within us and take back our power and our planet. We are co-creators, not victims. This planet is OUR CHARGE. Not some Et groups. We need no et's to come show up and tell us how to fix our planet.

We do need heroes though.

Those heroes will be humans who remember they are more than humans and connect to their own divine flame within and Be that flame in embodiment. As Above so Below, to Be below all we are above.

Christ Beings, and Buddha Beings will raise up planet earth. God's chosen One's ~ those who choose to Be.

The real question is, will you Be one of them?
Old 11-21-2009, 05:36 AM   #41
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Now all the pieces of the puzzle fall into place. The light has been shone on the subject and the truth is revealed:

There is not two GFL's there is one. It's operandus is to steer the Milky Way Galaxy towards any lesser galaxies and suck them up. Any potential life giving planets are seeded and then a game is started between good and bad. Until eventually a ELE (Extension Level Event) requires the saving of the inhabitants. The saving means the souls of the inhabitants are "saved" and taken aboard their spaceship (nibiru). Then they will be part of the GFL to go and "save" other galaxies and planets. Now, once we the inhabitants of earth, are assimilated the sights are set on the Andromeda Galaxy. This is why the Andromedaians are not happy about it one bit. We shouldn't be either.

The truth is ugly. but it has shined through. Thanks all.

Last edited by Initiate; 11-21-2009 at 06:13 AM.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:05 AM   #42
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I think the truth is beautiful and will set us free!

Now the fact is there is deception on our planet and in this dimension. But hey, makes the whole search for truth that much more challenging and exciting. If it was easy, boring right?

The truth is: if we are not having fun, we are doing something wrong! (Ok, sometimes that's a lot easier said than done, but a good general guideline on the search for truth in my opinion).

Now discussing anything like this is incredibly complex because it is the truth outside of us. The truth outside of us is multi-dimensional, fully cosmic, all interconnected and literally IMPOSSIBLE to understand it all... if we continue to only search outside of us, we will never ever get to the truth that will set us free, that is only found inside of us.

I'm not personally clear on the connection between niburu and galactic federation. Is niburu really a part of it? Tough for me to say. I have no doubt personally the LAST thing you want to do ever is hook up with anybody from Niburu ~ Bad idea jeans. Dark stuff, very dark.

Now Galactic Federation I also believe is very high level of deception and the core goal is total take over and ownership of planet earth and it's people. At it's 'elite' levels, I also have no doubt there is great darkness. However, I think GF is more of a mixed bag in general. So I'm not suggesting they're all demons or whatnot, more of a mixed bag like we have on earth, where virtually all the leaders are highly aligned with the dark side and controlled through ego, but a very mixed and confused bag for the majority, and certainly nice dudes and duddettes within and probably many worker bees within who actually do believe that they are doing a good thing for earth by trying to interfere in our evolution at this time.

But the reality is that God has a plan for this planet, and it doesn't involve us hoping a ride on spaceships and giving up our sovereignty.

It involves the Pure in heart taking dominion over this planet and bringing heaven to earth within our own consciousness.

The lost records of Atlantis and Lemuria will be raised up from the seas, we will gain access to all of their knowledge, we will have fully enlightened human leadership, we will create Life here as it is meant to Be. Beauty as great as anywhere in the mind of God on our beloved sphere here Planet Earth.

Those who are not of earths evolutions will have the option to ascend higher or go back to their home planets or elsewhere after their successful and victorious embodiments here in raising up this planet.

Remember the line from red letter teachings of Jesus:

Those who seek to save their lives will lose them. ~ Those who seek to hop on a spaceship or go into the D.U.M.B.s will lose them.

Those who seek to lose their lives for my sake will save them. ~ Those who seek to move beyond the matrix of 3D for the sake of higher consciousness and A New Earth, those who seek to create enough light on this planet to repel all potential disasters and who seek to move up higher with this planet ~ will save them.

The truth is the bad guys lose this one. And if people feel comforted by messages from GF or whoever, it's not the end of the world, its more important to maintain a high vibration than to fall into fear or depression even if the teaching isn't the highest.

But there will indeed be a test coming for humanity (which we will help each other pass).

I believe the test will be:

1) Are we willing to do the work on our self in order to prepare our consciousness to come up higher? Are we willing to seek and find, to connect to our own Power, Wisdom and Love within? Are we willing to come up higher in the schoolroom of the universe?

OR

2) Are we not willing to do the work on ourselves. Do we run to save our physical bodies and keep our consciousness where it is expecting some kind of automatic salvation if we run for the DUMBs or think somehow beaming up in a spaceship will do the work for us.

One of the choices leads to pass, one to fail.

The goal is a 95% pass rate, but this is very ambitious! And will take many who choose to Be to help others do so in order to achieve....

my two cents
Old 11-21-2009, 06:08 AM   #43
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Now all the pieces of the puzzle fall into place. The light has been shone on the subject and the truth is revealed:

There is not two GFL's there is one. It's operadus is to steer the Milky Way Galaxy towards any lesser galaxies and suck them up. Any potential life giving planets are seeded and then a game is started between good and bad. Until eventually a ELE (Extension Level Event) requires the saving of the inhabitants. The saving means the souls of the inhabitants are "saved" and taken aboard their spaceship (nibiru). Then they will be part of the GFL to go and "save" other galaxies and planets. Now, once we the inhabitants of earth, are assimilated the sights are set on the Andromeda Galaxy. This is why the Andromedaians are not happy about it one bit. We shouldn't be either.

The truth is ugly. but it has shined through. Thanks all.
This is fascinating Initiate. Is 'God' vs 'Lucifer' the 'Good' vs 'Bad'? Will Draconian Possessed Human Extraterrestrials 'save' us from Ourselves and from the dreaded Reptilians and Greys? Has the Pleiades and Sirius been overcome already? Is Aldebaran, Andromeda, and Our Solar System in the crosshairs? I don't know. Just thought I'd ask.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:21 AM   #44
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

It is too much for us to know all the answers but it helps to define the problem first which I think this thread has done. I posted this earlier today on another thread but it is relevant:
The debunking is based on the assumption that our solar system orbits the plane of the milky way galaxy in a linear fasion. Scientist belive this is not the case. Infact our solar system is part of the micro galaxy of sagitarius and this micro galaxy is being sucked up by the milky way galaxy.

A new infra red digital survey of the entire sky was made in 2003. Teams from the universities of Virginia and Massachusetts used a supercomputer to sort through half a billion stars to create a -- NEW STAR MAP showing our Solar System (yellow circle) to be at the exact nexus crossroads where two galaxies are actually joining.

It is my best guess that the Mayans new of this cycle.

here is the full article. see for your self.

http://viewzone.com/milkyway.html
Old 11-21-2009, 10:59 AM   #45
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Looking forward to reading their excuses when they don't show up on 27th nov
My money's on another timeline change
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #46
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Did the GFL predict this date...? I think they stated it was imminent but no date!!

Bill Ryan had recieved some information from a reputable source...also David Wilcox mentioned that date as well...

Few more days and we will find out!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:09 AM   #47
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Smile Re: So... Who ARE the Galactic Federation of Light Anyway???

Ah ok that lets them off the hook
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:26 AM   #48
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Oooo those pesky time line changes
I find it all faintly amusing that they keep coming up with dates too, but am reminded of the story peter and the wolf.
Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:52 PM   #49
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

One of the Galactic Federation Fleets is a hologram. Provided by the courtesy of the dark side. It just sits there and does nothing. Then there is another fleet that does play a major role in this Galaxy and beyond. Kind of like your Sheriff department. Now think about the duality template here for a moment. I know there are others who don't accept the concept of that as they only see sand, but this duality isn't just on the Planet. It cuts across the sky and is everywhere you can look. There are the good guys and then there are the bad guys. When you have a planet that is rich with resources, such as gold, water, various gases such as methane, and other such elements, let alone the human live stock element, you are going to attract those who are going to flat out try to exploit it. Now if someone out there wasn't playing the Sheriff, what do you think would happen? Or what could have happened already? There is only one true Galactic Federation and if they were bent on taking over this world to further subjugate us, they could have already. This is not the case however. And let us not forget that there are a variety of species that have been prevented from doing as such. They are also out there still waiting like the vultures they are. Here is the beauty of all this. The beauty is us. I know we can figure this out. Why do I say that? Because in many ways we are smarter than the ETs. Because of our emotional body and thought body, we are something they for the most part would like to be because many of these races have become limited in their consciousness and have become stuck in terms of their own progression, despite their levels of technology. Our species offers them a possible solution to get unstuck. Part of the problem for them is that they have reached their limits and now the more that they have tried to surpass those limits in the name of conquest, that very energy is back feeding on them.

I know from within that there has been war across this Universe and elsewhere as things are always moving from point A to point B, there is always a vying for position and when you throw the intent in there as far as bad or good, there will always be conflicts. You can call it a Universal axiom. All based in duality. Sorry folks, we can't get around that. The fact is that source is Oneness but we are projected into this duality and that is where we and many across this Universe operate in. The trick is to connect to source to empower your light and to operate from that source in this duality matrix.

Whether we want to face it or not, there have already been many attempts to over take this world. Independence Day movie isn't so far fetched. Now who do you suppose has been preventing that? To buy us the time so we can pull our heads out of our butt. In the meantime, we have been conditioned to seek outside ourselves for the answers and thus getting stuck on the fly paper that many of these agendas roll out for us. All control mechanisms to deny you to come into your own and to prevent you from operating in Oneness in this template of duality. The object to take back your right to sovereignty properly aligned with the Planet.

Yesterday when I was reading this thread, I got another message. They always seem to pop up when I least expect them to. The message was from the highest. I admit I don't get many of those and I understand why, but when I do, I do listen. Now see what you can as far as digesting it. The message was basically this, that the God of this Universe is very confident that we can do this, with a smile by the way. God was referring to the people already on the Planet here. Dig deep in your heart and see if this has any ring to it. It is up to us and as much as I would like for us to get the proper help, we have to do our part and at least make efforts in a major way to at least meet God half way. Right now it is as though we are just barely able to hover off the ground. Energy wise as collectively. I find many here just feel it is an entitlement thing without lifting one finger. For that matter I find that every where I go. Well if you are expecting an entitlement expect to be disappointed because the truth is that we will only be as good as our weakest player. And if that player is just sitting on the bench waiting for it to happen, then expect to be disappointed. I just said that twice. Maybe so it will juggle the brain some. So if there are those you find can only whine, offer them some cheese to go with it. We are only going to get one shot at this to get it right. Granted mistakes will be made along the way. We aren't perfect, but if enough do the do, those mistakes will be easily handled. It will also not take as many to do this, but all who can surely should reflect if they are where they need to be and if not should apply some effort if at all possible. Raise the bar on yourselves as to what your gifts and talents truly are. That is another blessing I see in everyone is that everyone has their own unique set of gifts they have brought here into this incarnation. It is only a matter for that person to find them and anchor them to the Planet. It doesn't have to take years of praying in some monastery to do that. If one would apply just several months of inner work onto himself or herself, we would be much further ahead. Even the ones who are advanced need to raise the bar on themselves. It is a never ending process. And those who have the free time because they have the resources, should also try and assist others to go within and discover. Teach and be open to be taught. We all have the ability to teach. A great teacher is one who knows that a student is his teacher. Whether you realize it or not, we are all in this together no matter what level we find ourselves at. If you're whining, get some help with the cheese. Please.

All these agendas whether for good or bad intentions are still agendas. Ask yourself what should the real agenda be and how you can effect that agenda. What I am saying is we know what our agenda should be and we should be working towards that. That agenda is FREEDOM. Freedom for our Planet and all the Kingdoms residing on it. If I had it my way, all these ETs would be requested to leave so that we can make our own sovereign decisions as long as we are truly connected to the Planet. If these ETs are all here, that tells me that we are not doing what we should be doing. I think that is what the real Galactic Federation is waiting on. For us to take responsibility in a real way. They have only bought us some time and time is getting shorter folks. We're in the window now. Wake up is now an under statement!

You choose and Blessings to all.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:14 PM   #50
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Whether we want to face it or not, there have already been many attempts to over take this world. Independence Day movie isn't so far fetched. Now who do you suppose has been preventing that? To buy us the time so we can pull our heads out of our butt. In the meantime, we have been conditioned to seek outside ourselves for the answers and thus getting stuck on the fly paper that many of these agendas roll out for us. All control mechanisms to deny you to come into your own and to prevent you from operating in Oneness in this template of duality. The object to take back your right to sovereignty properly aligned with the Planet.

The message was basically this, that the God of this Universe is very confident that we can do this, with a smile by the way. God was referring to the people already on the Planet here. Dig deep in your heart and see if this has any ring to it. It is up to us and as much as I would like for us to get the proper help, we have to do our part and at least make efforts in a major way to at least meet God half way. Right now it is as though we are just barely able to hover off the ground. Energy wise as collectively. I find many here just feel it is an entitlement thing without lifting one finger. For that matter I find that every where I go. Well if you are expecting an entitlement expect to be disappointed because the truth is that we will only be as good as our weakest player. And if that player is just sitting on the bench waiting for it to happen, then expect to be disappointed. I just said that twice. Maybe so it will juggle the brain some. So if there are those you find can only whine, offer them some cheese to go with it. We are only going to get one shot at this to get it right. Granted mistakes will be made along the way. We aren't perfect, but if enough do the do, those mistakes will be easily handled. It will also not take as many to do this, but all who can surely should reflect if they are where they need to be and if not should apply some effort if at all possible. Raise the bar on yourselves as to what your gifts and talents truly are. That is another blessing I see in everyone is that everyone has their own unique set of gifts they have brought here into this incarnation. It is only a matter for that person to find them and anchor them to the Planet. It doesn't have to take years of praying in some monastery to do that. If one would apply just several months of inner work onto himself or herself, we would be much further ahead. Even the ones who are advanced need to raise the bar on themselves. It is a never ending process. And those who have the free time because they have the resources, should also try and assist others to go within and discover. Teach and be open to be taught. We all have the ability to teach. A great teacher is one who knows that a student is his teacher. Whether you realize it or not, we are all in this together no matter what level we find ourselves at. If you're whining, get some help with the cheese. Please.

All these agendas whether for good or bad intentions are still agendas. Ask yourself what should the real agenda be and how you can effect that agenda. What I am saying is we know what our agenda should be and we should be working towards that. That agenda is FREEDOM. Freedom for our Planet and all the Kingdoms residing on it. If I had it my way, all these ETs would be requested to leave so that we can make our own sovereign decisions as long as we are truly connected to the Planet. If these ETs are all here, that tells me that we are not doing what we should be doing. I think that is what the real Galactic Federation is waiting on. For us to take responsibility in a real way. They have only bought us some time and time is getting shorter folks. We're in the window now. Wake up is now an under statement!
This deserves to be repeated...at least a dozen times!