Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-01-2009, 09:16 AM   #26
day
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: What do you think of God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 246 View Post
What's your view on God? Here's my view - God is creation. It is everything. You are all sons and daughters of God. So is your dog, that leaf, that blade of grass, your worst enemy, your best friend. We all just think we are seperate from each other. That's the illusion. Evil exists because of our seperated inferior consiousnesses that have been given the gift of free will. We can choose what we do with "our" own free will. When we join back with God whether after this life or after the next, we will share with God the gift of our learning experiences. Because God is growing and learning too. Free will exists because God wants us to genuinely grow. God could probably create perfect robots if It wanted, but where would be the growth in that? Free will allows us to grow. Free will is worth the risk of evil because it allows us to grow as individuals, and carry back our lessons to God when we are ready. So, what will you choose to do with your free will?
What do 'you' think of God? Good questions. sometimes the answer is; 'what does God think of 'you'.

I believe in the Creator, yep, but separate this from religous doctrine.

when I wonder what does the Creator think of me... i ask...
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:23 AM   #27
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't even read this thread... But I don't even want to... I will just answer with my reply which is... We are God... we just don't know it yet! God is love. respect. understanding. acceptance of everything we cannot accept no matter how 'good' we think we are. There are no flaws. Only realizations
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:28 PM   #28
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by day View Post
What do 'you' think of God? Good questions. sometimes the answer is; 'what does God think of 'you'.

I believe in the Creator, yep, but separate this from religous doctrine.

when I wonder what does the Creator think of me... i ask...
Wise words Day some how I had a feeling you would post here
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:58 PM   #29
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: What do you think of God?

Well then, Let's get back to the original purpose for this Thread: ...

[ "Quote:
[ "Originally Posted by 246
[ "What's your view on God? Here's my view - God is creation. It is everything. You are all sons and daughters of God. So is your dog, that leaf, that blade of grass, your worst enemy, your best friend. We all just think we are seperate from each other. That's the illusion. Evil exists because of our seperated inferior consiousnesses that have been given the gift of free will. We can choose what we do with "our" own free will. When we join back with God whether after this life or after the next, we will share with God the gift of our learning experiences. Because God is growing and learning too. Free will exists because God wants us to genuinely grow. God could probably create perfect robots if It wanted, but where would be the growth in that? Free will allows us to grow. Free will is worth the risk of evil because it allows us to grow as individuals, and carry back our lessons to God when we are ready. So, what will you choose to do with your free will?" ]

I DO absolutely AGREE with this opening statement. The Creation (this 'name' is preferred to "god," which is similar to some concepts people have) is the SOURCE OF THE UNIVERSE and ALL-THAT-IS, including the source of every Human Spirit.
~~~~~

Matter is nothing more than energy slowed down into crystallization, and that energy is light slowed down into manifestation. When he asked where the light came from he was told "thought", the Universal Mind, the Divine fiat, the collective thinking of all spirit... endlessly. --- From:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/mei...ctPleiades.htm
~~~~~

The Creation had the original IDEA to CREATE the Universes and all Lifeforms. The Creation acquired the Energy for the IDEA from the Absolute Absolutum. The now Conscious Energy of Creation expanded at a rate 7,000 times the 'speed-of-light' to create a vast Space-Time.

From the Conscious Energy, as the frequencies, polarities, curl and spin slowed down ... Then there came LIGHT as the second-order manifestation of Conscious Energy. In other words, The entire Universe WAS Light in that 'time.'

As the Conscious Light Energy continued to slow down in frequency, "temperature," polarity, spin and curl, The Energy CONDENSED into the sub-atomic units, which Science is finding and identifies in Quarks, Leptons, Electrons, Neutrinos, Tachyons &c. The condensation of energies into these forms gave rise to the Field effects - Gravity, ElectroMagnetic, Strong & Weak Nuclear Fields, &c - which we can measure today. These are all still CONSCIOUS unit expressions of Creation, still a part of Creation Spirit, and all still unified in Creation Spirit Consciousness. These units are the second-order from Light, and the third-order from Creations' Idea Energy.

As the Universal 'soup' of Conscious Light, Quarks, Fields continues to expand (at a much slower rate), the frequency, "temperature," polarity of the sub-atomic level units is now overcome (over-ridden) by the Field effects of these Condensed Conscious "particles," these now coalesce into Protons and Neutrons. The Protons attract the Electrons and 'ordinary matter' now appears. The rest is history, as Stars ignite, Galaxies form, planets form, and conditions evolve to sustain the Spirit off-shoots of Creation into Material bodies.

So, what do "I think of Creation (god)?" The Universe is the LIVING EMBODIMENT OF CREATION SPIRIT. Creation is the source of my life, and All THAT IS.

Truth, Peace, Love and Blessings

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote