Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:59 AM   #26
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama is a fraud

just a thought here, when alex jones and rense ect say oh hes a puppet (obama) he has no real power, then in the next breath/article they say obama is doing this and obama is doing that.. hes either a puppet of he isnt.

the fed needs dismantling to end its corrupt world power, this is happening along with dismantling the (in bed with the illuminati) corporations.

this could also be ploy to destroy the dollar to bring in the world currencie, if the fed goes and everyone moves to imf special drawing rights then we know its all a fraud and its all to help to get the nwo in.

there does seem to be a lot of double standards,slack reporting and confusion in these two camps recently. i still visit these sites but as always take the info with a pinch of salt..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 09:46 AM   #27
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Okay..now I gotta agree with that...NOT even a slap on the hand did that scumbag Cheney get
Agree, but have patience. We have no idea how this has affected the man already. This all happens according to a timetable. BROOK, if you want him in jail - start doing that manifesting thing. You have had a few demo's of its efficacy already

Really - this is where the rubber hits the road. You want something you think is right and just, then... make it so. If you want it, do it, make it so. Visualize it already happened, the world you now live in is one with the villains in jail... and free from tyranny.

Do it from the heart, do it with unconditional love, do it for the highest and best good of all and it will be a fine and glorious manifestation of your true divine power. You ARE the love, you ARE the light, you ARE the one infinite creator.

One in the light with you.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 06-19-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:56 AM   #28
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi pineal-pilot-in merkabah,

When Jones and Rense say that Obama is a puppet, it's because they beleive, as do many people including Senators, that there are powers that are higher than government, and it's these powers that have their agenda and want the elected government to carry out what is necessary for this agenda to be fulfilled.

When they say that Obama is doing this and that, they're explaining what is going on in the public eye and are keeping us up to date on more immediate occurances. For example, if the 'shadow government' (from the previous paragraph) has decided that half the population should die, then the President, the guy who was elected has to find a justifiable reason for this to happen, like declaring war, or something.

So look at it like the 'shadow government' keeps an general agenda and the 'puppet' has to do things to make that agenda happen.

This link to a video, which has been shown in these forums many times before will show you what I mean better:

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
just a thought here, when alex jones and rense ect say oh hes a puppet (obama) he has no real power, then in the next breath/article they say obama is doing this and obama is doing that.. hes either a puppet of he isnt.

the fed needs dismantling to end its corrupt world power, this is happening along with dismantling the (in bed with the illuminati) corporations.

this could also be ploy to destroy the dollar to bring in the world currencie, if the fed goes and everyone moves to imf special drawing rights then we know its all a fraud and its all to help to get the nwo in.

there does seem to be a lot of double standards,slack reporting and confusion in these two camps recently. i still visit these sites but as always take the info with a pinch of salt..
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:14 PM   #29
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
This link to a video, which has been shown in these forums many times before will show you what I mean better:
That is a brilliant video and truly does show two "puppet" leaders in action; neither of whom are Barack Hussein Obama II

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
On October 2, 2002, the day President Bush and Congress agreed on the joint resolution authorizing the Iraq War, Obama addressed the first high-profile Chicago anti-Iraq War rally, and spoke out against the war. He addressed another anti-war rally in March 2003 and told the crowd that "it's not too late" to stop the war.
A..
Old 06-19-2009, 12:51 PM   #30
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Originally Posted by wikipedia
On October 2, 2002, the day President Bush and Congress agreed on the joint resolution authorizing the Iraq War, Obama addressed the first high-profile Chicago anti-Iraq War rally, and spoke out against the war. He addressed another anti-war rally in March 2003 and told the crowd that "it's not too late" to stop the war.

You can not use this to judge how a Barack has /is dealing with the war issue the only thing having merit here in regards to the war is how he voted . What people need to see is the voting record of Obama how did he vote on all the HR resolutions that Bush put forth if he voted Nay or Ya that will speak volumes as a man is judged by his actions. If he voted for the War and any war related matters means more then how he spoke of it. Actions behind words carry more meaning then simply words alone

Last edited by Northern Boy; 06-19-2009 at 12:53 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #31
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What people need to see is the voting record of Obama how did he vote on all the HR resolutions that Bush put forth if he voted Nay or Ya that will speak volumes as a man is judged by his actions. If he voted for the War and any war related matters means more then how he spoke of it. Actions behind words carry more meaning then simply words alone
How does one find out? Is it possible to see that record? I'd be interested.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #32
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Did anyone happen to see that even though there is a push to audit the Fed, that part of Obama's new economic plan is to give the Federal Reserve even MORE regulatory power over banks and such? It makes me sick that more people aren't up in arms over stuff like this.

Article in the Washinton Times
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #33
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Some sincere questions for Obama fans, as at the moment I am quite surprised to see support for him here. Maybe I'm missing something...

Who do you think controls the mainstream media outlets?
It's seems obvious to me that whoever controls the media are quite malevolent in nature.
If Illuminati didn't want Obama in then why do they portray him as a savior at every opportunity?
Where is this so called Illuminati resistence that Obama faces? I see none.
Why did the Illuminati support his campaign as opposed to someone like Ron Paul who was labeled a quack through out the ridings by the mainstream?

Lorien is right, Obama just gave dictorial powers to the fed... why?
Here's what Obama did:

What good has Obama done so far?
Please name one thing, and I'm talking actions not words.

Why does Obama and his top environmental scientist want to paint the world white to stop 'global warming' rather then release suppressed technology?
http://green.yahoo.com/news/afp/2009...britainchu.htm

Why did Obama lie about bringing troops home from the genocide in iraq? Why is has he extended the war there indefinately and sent yet more troops?

Last edited by Phtha; 06-19-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:59 PM   #34
sleepingnomore

"True power never allows itself to be confronted directly and never permits itself to be seen. That which appears to be the power is the distraction. When confronted by that which seems powerful, look to either side and even behind you, for there in those places you shall find the real power."

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/hopigrey.html
Old 06-19-2009, 05:53 PM   #35
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Why do people who like him get called sheep?

I think you can answer your own question.

Seems like Jeff Rense was successful in some programming of his own.
Oh so true, plenty of sheep following Rense, Jones, Icke and Paul.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #36
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

The Federal Reserve, already arguably the most powerful agency in the U.S. government, will get sweeping new authority to regulate any company whose failure could endanger the U.S. economy and markets under the Obama administration's regulatory overhaul plan.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...home_headlines

Hmmmmmmm Can you say zeitgeist?

To shed light upon the darkness. You must first aknowledge darknesses occupancy. It is the ballence of life you cannot only look at one half. Smoke screens are effective on people who do.
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:33 PM   #37
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Just to add Ron Paul Is the man. Id like to know how much he knows about alieans.
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #38
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Agree, but have patience. We have no idea how this has affected the man already. This all happens according to a timetable. BROOK, if you want him in jail - start doing that manifesting thing. You have had a few demo's of its efficacy already

Really - this is where the rubber hits the road. You want something you think is right and just, then... make it so. If you want it, do it, make it so. Visualize it already happened, the world you now live in is one with the villains in jail... and free from tyranny.

Do it from the heart, do it with unconditional love, do it for the highest and best good of all and it will be a fine and glorious manifestation of your true divine power. You ARE the love, you ARE the light, you ARE the one infinite creator.

One in the light with you.

A..
I'll get right on it On Dick Cheney in Jail visualization coming up But remember I need all you guys to help here too

Oh yeah...lets give him some room mates as well. The Bush clan is welcome there

Oh yeah...one more thing...I do this with the highest unconditional love for mankind...we need to love them while their in the pokey

Last edited by BROOK; 06-19-2009 at 07:08 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:16 PM   #39
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Its really sad how many get so upset over this posting.

Why is it that one peson can come in here and complaint about anybody but you bring obama's name up and we are suddenly "bad" and if it casuses people to move out of the room, that is sad.......We are all entitled to our own opinions and if that is not being happy with obama..............we should be able to express that thought without worrying if someone might stay or not.

I have been a member here for a very long time and have always spent time reading but not always posting.

I find it ridiculous to have to worry about who or what I mention.

So Obama lying to us does not make me feel safe............because he called out cheney. Oh what a surprise. This is their typical game in the white house, it's been done for years. I dont like any of it.

Your right, lets make obama our puppet. But he is a force within the same force that cheney, bush and the rest belong to. So if we truly intent to win this battle, we need to open our eyes.

Its not about race, religion, party lines.............its about the planet earth and our lives. We need to see the truth for what it is.

So I will not patronize anyone just to keep someone happy.........I am tired of pacifying. I am being real and this post is important and not meant to be hurtful of anyones feelings...............It is a fact and we need to deal with it.

If I hurt someones feelings, then I'm sorry but I will not apologize for my true feelings.

I researched alot on Obama because I wanted to know who and what he stood for. My thoughts are not construted by others...........they are my own
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:35 PM   #40
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

No one is wanting an apology....you say what you want...there are many who feel the same as you.

That is what this forum is for...expressing yourself and getting to the truth...because the truth will set you free
Old 06-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #41
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Brook
Old 06-19-2009, 07:43 PM   #42
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Thank you Brook

Now visualize Dick Cheney in Jail with love...like I said in the post above yours
Old 06-19-2009, 07:44 PM   #43
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 View Post
Just to add Ron Paul Is the man. Id like to know how much he knows about alieans.
I think he's a Reptilian.

(Just kidding! )
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #44
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I think he's a Reptilian.

(Just kidding! )
Humble you crack me up
You are an example of just what I said a couple of posts above this...no one on this forum speaks his mind and his truth as much as you do
Old 06-19-2009, 07:54 PM   #45
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
How does one find out? Is it possible to see that record? I'd be interested.
Go here Anchor it shows that although being present for many votes he abstains from voting period on many votes in the house.

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/c...o000167/votes/

Last edited by Northern Boy; 06-19-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:35 PM   #46
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
"True power never allows itself to be confronted directly and never permits itself to be seen. That which appears to be the power is the distraction. When confronted by that which seems powerful, look to either side and even behind you, for there in those places you shall find the real power."

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/hopigrey.html
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 09:07 PM   #47
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Well said, my thoughts as well.

The Obama detractors are just posting facts about what Obama has done since he was elected, along with evidence that may or may not be true. Its not like we're against Obama just because we want to be...
I'd love it if Obama or anyone in the white house would speak and act with truth and good intentions... but I don't fool myself.

Since the Obama supporters have no facts of their own to prove even one good thing Obama has done they have to resort to insults, the only insults in this thread have come from Obama supporters. They have no facts to prove Obamas good intentions because none exist.

It's the same thing the media does against truthers. The ptw know if it came to facts they would lose so instead they just call the truthers crazy terrorists and what have you.

How many hours of tele-zion a day do you Obama supporters watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Its really sad how many get so upset over this posting.

Why is it that one peson can come in here and complaint about anybody but you bring obama's name up and we are suddenly "bad" and if it casuses people to move out of the room, that is sad.......We are all entitled to our own opinions and if that is not being happy with obama..............we should be able to express that thought without worrying if someone might stay or not.

I have been a member here for a very long time and have always spent time reading but not always posting.

I find it ridiculous to have to worry about who or what I mention.

So Obama lying to us does not make me feel safe............because he called out cheney. Oh what a surprise. This is their typical game in the white house, it's been done for years. I dont like any of it.

Your right, lets make obama our puppet. But he is a force within the same force that cheney, bush and the rest belong to. So if we truly intent to win this battle, we need to open our eyes.

Its not about race, religion, party lines.............its about the planet earth and our lives. We need to see the truth for what it is.

So I will not patronize anyone just to keep someone happy.........I am tired of pacifying. I am being real and this post is important and not meant to be hurtful of anyones feelings...............It is a fact and we need to deal with it.

If I hurt someones feelings, then I'm sorry but I will not apologize for my true feelings.

I researched alot on Obama because I wanted to know who and what he stood for. My thoughts are not construted by others...........they are my own
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 09:56 PM   #48
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Care to point out the insults? I didn't see any.

Do yourself a favor though and stop being so cynical.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:09 PM   #49
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Well all of this is very interesting and I find myself taking in the words on this particular post and I really have to chastise myself for even giving credence to what the thread was based on.

It stated that Obama is a fraud. Well, who then can tell me with all honestly that him running for president based on a lie makes him so wonderful?

Is Rense, Jones, Icke,Wilcox, Collier,Tsarsion,Arizona Wilder etc.....Illuminati's? Is Rotshchild?
So many astraunauts, nasa employees, movie stars, presidents, popes, are illuminati's and paid to get the message out to us and we listen and we know and are all given the opportunity to believe what we want.

I seen an article not too long ago regarding a channelled message of a dead illuminati........No matter what you may think, the x-illuminati's were here to do a job that they said they could do. They knew they would be hated and said............they could do this.

Can they be reformed? Yes, I like to beleive so.

Is it Obama that is forcing the Illuminati bankers to tumble and fall. I like to say NO, it is people like Rense, Jones, Ron Paul (and we all like him but do he says pretty much the same as Rense and Jones, if you really pay attention)

The United States of America is nothing more than a British Colony. The district of Columbia do not have to follow the constitution of the United States..............big joke, They do not get to vote in our elections. They do not have to pay taxes. Why do you think that is?

I fimly believe that the District of Columbia, Vatican and London are government by the Reptilians race under Satan.

People break away and try to get the word to us and they are killed.......so then I ask myself, why can Rense, Jones, Icke, Ron Paul and so many others get away with it? Are they all Illuminati puppets? Maybe but dont try and think if they are that Obama is excused. He is not the "second comming" as so many people believe he is. Not even close. He has been groomed for this job for years. The truth will be exposed but just like anyone else before him, he will be untouchable. If he was actually going to help us, he would be dead by now.

He is giving more power to the Federal Reserves............not even a government facility...and deffinately not working for us, the people of the USA.................I will not give him any credit for disclosing any part of their downfall. We the people take credit for believing it will happen. I believe in Benjamin Fulford (another x illuminati) but at least he is doing something.

He is not ending the war............what a joke, he sent more troops. He is extending his so called Americorp to our young men and women. Just like Hitler......

So............Please tell me what I can thank Obama for? I would like to know.

I say thank you for making me stronger Obama and because of my distrust of you, I found the answer to what is going on in this world. Until you came into the picture, I was fool enough to believe that being a Democrat was wonderful and my love for the Clintons was blindly so, .............They are illuminati...............So thank you for opening my eyes because I investigated and found people on the internet that were willing to print their views.

Thank you David Icke, Jeff Rense, Larry Sinclair,Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Oathkeepers, IVAW,and thank you for this forumn and all their interviews.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:19 PM   #50
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

He is giving more power to the Federal Reserves............not even a government facility...and deffinately not working for us, the people of the USA.................I will not give him any credit for disclosing any part of their downfall. We the people take credit for believing it will happen.

All true...