Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 05-19-2009, 03:14 AM   #1
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Message from Atmos - Siriam May 18th

Friends, I don't know if this is true or not, nor I care, but I do care about its positive meaning and how much resonated with me.

I just wanted to share it with the group.

Blessings to ALL

Atmos 18-May-2009

People will have different interpretations and reasons for the changes they see taking place all around them. However, you of enlightened awareness will know that they are the positive signs of the final days of the cycle of duality. It has run its course not just through your cycle, but previous ones that saw your older civilizations come into prominence and then fade away. Each one left a legacy behind of stories and spoken traditions that remembered the last days of Lemuria and Atlantis. Virtually all of you have had lives in one if not both of these civilizations, which spanned some 50,000 years or more. Their demise came at different times, but there were periods when they existed together. Your still retain sub-conscious memories of your own experiences of those times, and they have influenced how you react to present day experiences. Many of you lost your lives in the cataclysms that sunk both continents, and today fear still exists as many of you sense another such ending. However, your destiny is not to experience such an ending again, and no major land loss will occur.

Physical changes are inevitable, but with our help the threats to you can be minimized. Also by raising your consciousness levels, you are lessening the likelihood of Mother Earth needing to make drastic changes to the land. Problems such as the pollution in your seas, in your soil and air can be largely left to us, as they present no problem. The bigger concern is with regards to the negative energy that is around you and also runs deep within the earth, and must be removed to enable an increase in its vibration. That is however covered by the work of many of our allies, who are in groups and use their expertise to transmute such energies. You have Lightworkers all around you working quietly away at bringing the higher vibrations to Earth, and collectively they are doing wonderful work. Many of you have incarnated upon Earth specifically to be here for the end-times, and selflessly serve Humanity and Mother Earth to ensure a pathway of upliftment onto the path of Ascension.

You have a saying "that every little helps" and that could not be more apt where your future is concerned. Simply acts such as sending out the Light to help other people and Mother Earth, means that their power is exponentially increased by such action. You are powerful Beings when your desires bring you together, and that applies regardless of which path you are on. The Illuminati play on the fears and dark thoughts of souls who are caught up in the lower vibrations. Without realizing it, such ones are contributing to the chaos that takes place, but the Light is beginning to penetrate their darkness and awaken them to what is happening. The present changes are far reaching, and it is the only way to show people that the old controls and methods are no longer acceptable or adequate for the new Man that is emerging. There is a need to draw the whole world into a new way of looking at life, where everyone works in the best interests of each other. Let there be pride in being one Race, and serving each other so that all may share in the fruits of their labor. Greed and corruption would soon disappear in such a civilization, as there would be no "lack" such as now exists.

You Dear Ones are going to be very much involved in the changes that will alter the face of your civilization. We will guide and assist you, giving of our technology where it will speed up the changes. However, it is not our intention or are we expected to take from you, your opportunity of making good what has occurred through your many lives over millennia of time. It has become your collective responsibility, and it will release you from any further karma. Our concern is for your preparations that will enable you to move into the higher energies, and thus set your sights upon the Ascension path. Do not worry if you feel unprepared at present, as in the near future you will have more than adequate guidance. We of the Galactic Federation come not just to introduce ourselves to you – or simply to help in the cleansing of Earth, but to give you every possible assistance in raising your vibrations. No one is excluded unless they do so of their own choice. We have no desire to force ourselves upon you, and that should already be apparent over the last century. You have seen much evidence of our craft, although we have kept contact for but a few who have been receiving our messages, or were selected to have direct contact with us.

Whatever happens on Earth we will come out into the open, and prove to any remaining skeptics that we are in your reality. We have explained many times that we are inter-dimensional travelers, and distance presents no problem to us. When you are of a higher consciousness and have dropped your warlike ways, you too will be permitted to travel outside of your solar system. However, you are not allowed to take the lower vibrations into the higher levels, and it is impossible to do otherwise as it is the Universal Law.

What lies ahead of you is wondrous and exciting as a whole new chapter in your lives commences. To become a Galactic Being is will find your true reality amongst the stars, and endless opportunities to explore other worlds. Ascension is but a step towards achieving full consciousness, and taking your place with the Masters. It must seem to you that such a great leap forward must be beyond your ability, but be assured that you will receive every possible help each step of the way. What a prize to set your sights upon, and one that is within your grasp. In the time that remains we urge you to concentrate on your personal progress, and allow all else to pass you by. Becoming a Being of Light should come quite naturally to you, as after all you originally came from the higher dimensions.

I am Atmos a Sirian, playing my part of the plan to gradually prepare you for First Contact. It helps you to familiarize yourselves with Space Beings, and you will find that they are not so different from you, as the humanoid form exists all through your Universe. It also allows you to get to know us and our ways, and how we relate to other forms of life. You will find us as benign beings bringing you peace, and happy to lead you forward to take the wonderful opportunity to ascend and join us as members of the Federation. We await the pleasure of your company, and together we shall travel as Ones carrying the Light and Love of the Creator.

Thank you Atmos.
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:11 AM   #2
pushedforfreedom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Message from Atmos - Siriam May 18th

I received a very good vibe from reading that message. Thank you for sharing.
pushedforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:23 AM   #3
no caste

Dearest Atmos,

No offense. If I were a disinfo agent, I would write what you wrote too, spice it up nicely with Atlantis and Lemuria as you did, and especially include this: "In the time that remains we urge you to concentrate on your personal progress, and allow all else to pass you by."

This is the time to let no thing pass one by IMO; it is a time of deep caring for earth and others, NOW...

peace
Old 05-19-2009, 08:18 AM   #4
Triaxis
Avalon Senior Member

Atmos talks about Universal Laws, but it seems that he/she has somewhat deviated from his/her interpretation the law of free will.

It seems Atmos crowd (Sirians) wish to impinge on Humanity’s collective free will in the form of “benign” intervention. This is in direct opposition to the free will law, so as such, can we assume that he/she represents an off world illuminati collective?

The form the “benign” intervention takes would be nice to know. As would the form of ascension they have in mind. The bitterest poison is often laced with honey…….

Personally, I will choose to keep my own energy and power and find my own path, rather than surrender my free will to them, and let them “lead” me to an unknown fate.

The universal law of free will will ensure that I keep that privilege, despite the decisions the rest of my collective (humanity) choose.

If they have the solution, then who created the problem, and engineered the reaction?

This message smacks of condescension, and of a superiority complex. This too, should set alarm bells ringing in some minds…..
Triaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:48 AM   #5
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Not to negate this message at all but I for one am getting a little over 'good will messages' from unseen helpers.

I and they could fix all this right now, all they gotta do is beam on down, give me an indestructible ship with weapons of mass destruction and I will spend every day flying around and destroying every government/military building on the planet. Then I'll track down those pesky reptillians and wipe them out too, I might even wipe out every reptile on the planet just to make sure they dont evolve and become dominant again.

Surely thats within the laws of free will? I mean they wouldnt be directly intervening then would they? Not to mention it would even things up a bit wouldnt it?

It really sh*ts me off that supposedly no one can intervene yet the reptillians can? How does that work exactly? Oh thats right we're just sposed to raise our vibrations and evolve.

To paraphrase David Icke.........

"I dont care what saint or enlightened spirit you are, if you incarnate down here you'll be ordering pizzas and watching the idiot box just like the rest of us"
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:20 PM   #6
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Adarajones for posting this. I found it very positive.
I am not a great follower of such messages, but this one
seemed to me genuine and resonated with other information
coming out at this time.

Personally, if other beings care to help with the problem
of pollution of our seas and soil and the negative energies
surrounding the planet - that is fine with me.
If this is 'intervention' I say 'thank you' and bring it on.

Good wishes to you - any more positive messages very welcome

:thumb_yell o:
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #7
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

I resonate with the good will intent portrayed, however the jury is still out on its authenticity.

It could be Jesuit spin creating a new following to replace tired religions. The key is to have us accept of our own free will.

IMO the agendas are seeded with meticulously crafted ideas and concepts, then allowing/promoting the sprouting and growth of a belief system, ever so gently guided and maneuvered into position, manipulation of or free will, which IMO has been hijacked for thousands of years ( other wise no one with genuine free will would choose to put a light to dried leaves and inhale it's toxic smoke )

Or it could be genuine attempt to steer humanity to a philosophy of how can we help, rather than whats in it for me. There are other treads like Astralwalkers who basically come to the same conclusion via scientific research and personal experience.

I suppose in the end, events will start to take shape and one will need to discern what agrees with their intuition. I believe that we are in a unique position where we have been shafted so long and so well we are now very wary of anyone trying to convince us we that it would be in our best interest to bend over and take it again.

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN but still time.
There is GOOD out there.
We OPpose DECEPTION.
Conduit CLOSING [bell sound]"
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:21 PM   #8
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Nice message - except the Tesco supermarket plug! Every Little Helps
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:43 PM   #9
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

'Every little helps' - yes I noticed that too, Iain -
but perhaps it is only something we in Britain
recognise - and probably not original!

Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:02 PM   #10
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triaxis View Post
Atmos talks about Universal Laws, but it seems that he/she has somewhat deviated from his/her interpretation the law of free will.

It seems Atmos crowd (Sirians) wish to impinge on Humanity’s collective free will in the form of “benign” intervention. This is in direct opposition to the free will law, so as such, can we assume that he/she represents an off world illuminati collective?

The form the “benign” intervention takes would be nice to know. As would the form of ascension they have in mind. The bitterest poison is often laced with honey…….

Personally, I will choose to keep my own energy and power and find my own path, rather than surrender my free will to them, and let them “lead” me to an unknown fate

The universal law of free will will ensure that I keep that privilege, despite the decisions the rest of my collective (humanity) choose.

If they have the solution, then who created the problem, and engineered the reaction?

This message smacks of condescension, and of a superiority complex. This too, should set alarm bells ringing in some minds…..

As I read the words, something in my head told me to be carefull. They are wonderful words....maybe too wonderful.

There are a few red flags in this passage as far as I am concerned.

No matter what .... DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR FREE WILL

We should be taking responsibilty for OUR pollution. Don't expect anyone to clean it up for us.

I don't believe anyone is going to save us in spaceships that have good intentions.

Trading of technology is why we are in trouble to begin with IMO. Don't trust the Greys.

We have to stop looking outwards for the answers. The answers are within.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:33 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post

Friends, I don't know if this is true or not, nor I care, but I do care about its positive meaning and how much resonated with me...
Adarajones, I'm curious... Why don't you care whether it's true or not?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #12
Triaxis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I don't believe anyone is going to save us in spaceships that have good intentions.

Trading of technology is why we are in trouble to begin with IMO. Don't trust the Greys.

We have to stop looking outwards for the answers. The answers are within.
Precisely.

Their concept of benign may well be along the lines of George Bush's concept of freedom and democracy............

Maybe they want to save the planet by knocking us all off.

Maybe their idea of ascension is to grab hold of the global harrp system and blank slate us all.

Or maybe they are actually benign and merely wish to impose a positive theocracy on us.

None of the above particularly appeal to me, the reason being that it impinges on our free will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Personally, if other beings care to help with the problem
of pollution of our seas and soil and the negative energies
surrounding the planet - that is fine with me.
If this is 'intervention' I say 'thank you' and bring it on.
I wonder how we are meant to spiritually evolve (or devolve) without the polarities?

It's all about choice surely? Source intelligence wouldn't have set it up this way otherwise, and I believe source doesn't particularly care which way we want to go. But we need to make a choice, and we need those polarities to do so.

I wouldn't worry about Earth. Earth will outlast humanity easily. It may take a million years in time space to heal the damage, but 1 million years is but a blink of the eye once one steps out of time space.

Choose positive, and you may well re-incarnate to that time in your next life and live in utopia.
Triaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triaxis View Post

Their concept of benign may well be along the lines of George Bush's concept of freedom and democracy............
Thanks for a good laugh! I needed that...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:19 PM   #14
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Falls in perfectly with LLresearch and the Law of One material (starts in the 1981 transcripts of LLresearch). I would urge anyone who wishes to judge this contact to familiarize themselves with the material mentioned. All questions and perceptions of threat here are thoroughly and easily answered in the material. Should you choose to judge without fully educating yourselves to the nature of this and/or this type of contact, then that is your choice however unfortunate. Time to let go of fear and the paying of allegiance through it to your perceived enemies by understanding what they are, how and why they manifest, and what your role is. The Law of One material was critical to this understanding for myself and I can't recommend it enough. In many ways the very glue that binds all of the other information together. The definitive binder in my opinion.

It concerns me that many get so hung up on attacking the reliability of the source... then empowering a stream of gossip behind it, such as "so-and-so says this is disinfo", or "this is an illuminati trick... I know because..." as if they are some kind of authority on either. The reliability is contained within the message itself, not in it's sender. There are even greedy TV evangelists that, on occasion, say something supremely valid/valuable. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater to fill some sort of need to control or pigeon-hole data you do not wish to receive, or worse, you do not wish someone else to receive; or because you fear where the information may lead you. All information is good information for it reveals truth either in the presentation of it, the lack of it or in some combination of the two. It's simply a matter of what you do or don't do with what is revealed or not revealed within it. EG I may find the greatest truth in a chipped and dirty rock where you might say "it's just a freakin rock..." If it's just a freakin rock, how, then, does it become such a threat? What is it about the rock that inspires such time and energy to destroy it? It's only a rock after all =)

My humble opinion.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote