Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-13-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Crop circles predict CME on 7/7/09 Australian scientist says!!

Crop circles predict CME on 7/7/09 Australian scientist says!!!!

“In these 2009 progressions of crop patterns so far,
it seems like the circlemakers are describing a combined ‘solar flare
and coronal mass ejection’ on the apogee full Moon
of July 7, 2009.” - Australian scientist

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

Last edited by NorthernSanctuary; 05-13-2009 at 11:48 AM. Reason: editing title.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Crop circles predict CME on 7/7/09 Australian scientist says!!

Yikes....

Mmmm can't remember where I read that the grid will go down this summer!!!

Ring any bells?? anyone?

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:07 PM   #3
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Are you referring to the thread by Sol ? mentioned August/Sept timeframe.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ht=solar+flare
Old 05-13-2009, 01:16 PM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I think thats the one Northern....might have been on this forum..you know what it's like... read read everywhere...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:33 PM   #5
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I think we all know it is coming, it is a matter of when, and is this a warning shot or the kill shot. I would lean towards a warning one as I feel the big one is going to be closer to 2012.

to dec 21 2012

Notice how the sun is doubled in size in the second "upgrade".
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:52 PM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Crop circles predict CME on 7/7/09 Australian scientist says!!

Ive been going from anticipation of one doom event to the next for so long now...

I can't take all this ESCHATOLOGY.

Need a spiritual valium.

Honestly the Sun doesnt have a single sun-spot on it yet it is amazingly quiet.. July is only a few weeks away I cant see it intensifying that quickly.

This IS interesting research, lets wait and see.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:06 PM   #7
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

I think we all know it is coming, it is a matter of when, and is this a warning shot or the kill shot. I would lean towards a warning one as I feel the big one is going to be closer to 2012.

I think so too. The article mentioned that the CME may come as close as the lunar orbit, so will not physically reach the earth. The impact maybe in disrupting the satellites, electrical systems and electronics; meaning indirectly the food distribution transport system. So the importance of storing food sufficient for a few months.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:32 PM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
the CME may come as close as the lunar orbit, so will not physically reach the earth.
CME's can ride the solar wind to the outer reaches of the heliosphere.
I think if something makes it as far as Luna orbit it would continue on and slam into the earth for sure.

Last edited by Luminari; 05-13-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #9
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Apparently it depends on the polarity of the CME also. If it comes one way it will have little effect, but if the other it will be devastating.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:14 PM   #10
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Ed Dames "Killshot" talks about the solar flares. I don't know if it's correct, but I've tended to associated the CME with the damage from an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse). In terms of charged particles, the earth's magnetic field will offer some protection (although the field keeps dropping).

The ELE (Extinction Level Event) associated with the movie "Knowing" is the really bad scenario. I don't know if this is more from solar flares or CME or both.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:38 PM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sorry for being a bit thick but what does CME stand for??

Opps just found it coronal mass ejection. Sounds painful

Last edited by Swanny; 05-13-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:18 PM   #12
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's an informative link on impacts to earth.

http://www.solarstorms.org/index.html
Old 05-13-2009, 07:02 PM   #13
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm.. I am not sure on the given date based on the interpretation.

Though if our friends have felt the need to produce several crop circles warning us of the increased solar activity, then we can be sure they will have impact on our lives.

Many solar flares happened (which didn't hit the earth) some years back (i remember one in 2004 November) and they didn't send us any messages about them.

I think we should wait and see the next crop circles for clarification.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:13 PM   #14
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this!
A reminder from an earlier post by Antaletriangle
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...35&postcount=1
How to protect your electronic equipment - very helpful!
Quote:
The information to follow on building "Faraday cages" is timely indeed. A single atmospheric nuclear detonation releases enough electromagnetic pulse (EMP) to equal 100,000 volts per meter (V/m). A single detonation 200 to 400 miles over the center of the continental United States would fry every unprotected computer chip from coast to coast, and from the middle of Canada to the middle of Mexico. And we are now into Solar Cycle 23, with solar flares common and expected to continue until the first of next year. CME's are capable of extreme damage to modern computerized equipment! Sure, we have our windup BayGen radio's and spare lap top computers, but unless electronic equipment is protected from an electromagnetic pulse, they will be fried!

The copper mesh, like 1 inch chicken wire, worked well in large uses, like covering buildings, and it is still in use today: FEMA headquarters buildings are dome-shaped earth-bermed structures, and under the earth is a copper mesh that extends out from the base and is secured by grounding rods.

As an Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) travels to earth, whether from a Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) or a nuclear detonation in the atmosphere, it hits and runs along electrical power lines as well, building up voltage and amperage, which is what happened during the last solar storm a dozen years ago, blowing out transformers and leaving 6 million people in eastern Canada without power for weeks.

To prevent that problem, if you have a hard-wired generator, the wiring from the generator to the house should run in conduit that is grounded. The generator itself can have the frame grounded for added insurance, but that ground wire MUST be insulated and run to a different ground rod well away from the ground rod for building and conduit! See the article on EMP and various grounding techniques for electrical appliances, plus grounding metal sheds for generators.

"Electric fields travel in straight lines, unless bent by other fields. Theoretically, the bottom of a cage doesn’t need to be closed. If someone could offer me actual EMP test data that an open bottom is OK, I’d consider believing it. However, if you’re in an area of high ionization, the field could bend around. Complete enclosure is the best technical solution.

"Faraday cage material: Electric fields are best conducted by materials that conduct electric current the best – silver is #1 and copper is #2. Aluminum is ~60% of copper. Iron/steel is farther down the scale. Aluminum is a good poor man’s foil against EMP; double wrap it to be safe. I prefer copper foil."
With radio's and smaller appliances, a Faraday cage can be built by using two cardboard boxes: one should fit tightly inside the other, and the item to be covered should itself fit reasonably well inside the smaller box. That is about the most work involved--finding the right size boxes! The outer box is then covered with aluminum foil or Mylar, as from a cheap "space blanket." A grounding wire is then taped to the foil. I then cover the foil with black 6 mil plastic, taped securely in place, to protect the foil from ripping. At the end of the ground wire I attach a cheap small alligator clip from Radio Shack. The item to be protected is placed inside the inner box, which acts as insulation from the outer box, and any EMP hitting the foil and is bled away by the ground wire.

Some medium sized electrical equipment can also easily fit into boxes covered with foil for EMP protection. My laptop computer, for example, fits easily into a Faraday box made from a box that held reams of paper: the entire lid is removable, allowing easy access to the laptop in its case, but is safely stored when not in use.

For larger items which cannot be boxed, such as living room TV sets, etc, I tape a Mylar space blanket to a piece of 6 mil black plastic sheet, using double-sticky tape every foot or so to make sure the Mylar stays in place (it is slippery). I leave a 2 inch edge of black plastic showing all around the space blanket, and while taping down the edges I put on a short lead of ground wire. When it appears that EMP or CME's are on the way, the blanket can be draped over the appliance, the alligator clip attached to a small, unobtrusive ground wire behind the cabinet, and any electromagnetic radiation will be diverted to the ground wire. Very cheap, simple, and once done, items can be "draped" for protection very quickly indeed. The "EMP Blankets" roll up for storage, but can be unrolled and thrown over a TV/VCR setup, a computer/monitor combo, etc. As EMP comes from altitude and is line of sight, it's OK that the bottom isn't covered, as the bottom of the units sit on non conductive wood.

The time to build Faraday cages or blankets is NOW, as when they are actually needed it will be far too late. Each box should be labeled on the ends and the top for the exact appliance they were built for, to eliminate any confusion when they must be protected in a hurry. Any electrical appliances not in use should be stored in the Faraday cage, where they will be kept clean, neat, in a known location, and protected against any sudden EMP surge.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:20 PM   #15
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

I would caution everyone to avoid the fear-driven interpretation of this event and instead consider the positive spiritual ramifications of this type of activity. We are entering a time of heavy spiritual catalyst and transmutation. Solar activity is (in part) representative of this catalyst. I personally consider it a gift that we must be open and prepared for, therefore I will begin working more diligently on opening and "priming" my energy centers for this possible "upgrade". Fear will lock the doors to this transmission.

This isn't to say that certain preparations with regard to food, water and the like shouldn't be made. For most of us, this has already been done. However consider that focus on preparation out of fear of the unknown projects out into the universe and may attract the manifestation of that fear back to you. (i.e creating a need manifests fulfillment of that need). Prepare out of peace and joy... you have been selected to cultivate the soil of humanity for a great arrival. Cherish the gift of awareness with love and disseminated balance & focus.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote