Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 04-11-2009, 06:45 PM   #26
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: V8

I can jump in with the number 101...101 dalmatians

but now seriously...
is there any message for us, ordinary people, what we should or shouldn't do right now, where is this path to 2012 going to take us, what will happen to us.....if the whole truth is locked in understanding the numbers and their meaning. What is the meaning of ascension then?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:06 PM   #27
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I can jump in with the number 101...101 dalmatians

but now seriously...
is there any message for us, ordinary people, what we should or shouldn't do right now, where is this path to 2012 going to take us, what will happen to us.....if the whole truth is locked in understanding the numbers and their meaning. What is the meaning of ascension then?
All life springs from the number 3. It takes a Mother and Father to have a child. The darkness and light must unite and become one, to give birth to the Christ. This means that which we call evil ,must be embraced as part of the divine plan. There is nothing done in life, that is not based on number. The universal language is number.

Even though you see letters in this message. The letters are being supported by numbers.

The meaning of ascension is transmuting darkness to light.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #28
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
All life springs from the number 3. It takes a Mother and Father to have a child. The darkness and light must unite and become one, to give birth to the Christ. This means that which we call evil ,must be embraced as part of the divine plan. There is nothing done in life, that is not based on number. The universal language is number.

Even though you see letters in this message. The letters are being supported by numbers.

The meaning of ascension is transmuting darkness to light.
And this is understandable..
Old 04-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #29
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

quoted from 777 ... "Once i understood Pi, and let go of duality. Things just come to me in a flash, because all things are connected."

Every individuals moment of self awareness (the I AM that I AM- the center of the Universe) is unpredictable and in a flash both halves become equal in a balance. Then pi can be seen as the anomaly, the subtlety of Divine Creation that always creates in every field of endeavor to no end and no man can ever contain it.

Pi is the mystery that prevents the scientists, world leaders, the elite, the PTB, the ET's from ever having control over anything or everything.

Pi always screws up the perfect calculations and provides that opening to new adventures never before thought of or counted on. Pi can be thought of as infinite imagination, an opportunity to create something new when the individual grasps their own inherited gift as a fragment of the whole containing the entire whole within the fragment. And then eventually the fragment becomes whole upon 'seeing' the duality like a flash or in the blink of an eye.

Pi can also be understood as; a knowing that anything is possible, and can be thought and focused upon to be brought into being once intended and allowed time to be formed or appear. The spiral of perpetual creation comes out of the learned understanding of a Harmony and Balance of neither good nor evil, yet just two ends of a spectrum of energy that one has been forced into only seeing one or the other. And life is neither one or the other, life is the harnessing of both in a balance in order to power the new creation into the unknown of imagination, or Pi.

Pi has no end and no repeating sequence will ever be found, as in your own imagination, everything else must obey your own thoughts in order to create your individual surroundings. And now add in the group minds beliefs and you have developed a paradigm. It has been the distractions that imprison the mind into believing a duality and little time is given to developing a new habit of new thought.

Or better said Pi is the fly in the ointment of the PTB, for no one can calculate the sudden understanding of an individual that wake's up in a flash and sees the whole world changed!

Last edited by Christo888; 04-11-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:29 PM   #30
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Very well Christos 888 and appreciated. I guess i do speak in tongues.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:41 PM   #31
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Very well Christos 888 and appreciated. I guess i do speak in tongues.
now I am speechless!!!
Old 04-11-2009, 10:03 PM   #32
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Another 777 insight!!! ... "The greatest wisdom comes from seeing the patterns in nature. The 4 is 4 no matter where it is . 4 limbs on our bodies, 4 leaf clover, 4 seasons etc.. 4 is the number of matter or the animal nature as in 4 legs."

Exactly, … the PTB hijacked the group mind of Earth using 4 imposters in order to create the bankers paradigm. government controls the Emotions, medical controls the Physical, education controls the Mind, and religion controls the Spirit and media is the governor of all four.

Each group has duality entrenched within it so one cannot see any other formats, or solutions, or escape, just a ping pong game that goes back and forth for as long as no one ever finds out what they did.

Step outside all 4 imposter systems and you become free! A ‘thing’ only has life if it is paid attention too; pay attention to how you want your life to be and that of others and the energy supporting the banker’s paradigm will begin to wither to dust along with those who created it.

Yes it takes time, but time is a commodity to cash in on for your benefit as long as the end result of what you do want within Harmony and Balance (to avoid repeating the same mistakes) is held in focus of mind during that time. Otherwise the distractions that take you off guard will pull you back into the game. The shear weight of an out-of-balance group mind’s beliefs are what is holding the negativity in place and can only be accomplished through deception (we won’t do what we’re told, but we’ll willingly give up our power to someone else who says they have our best interest at heart, an oxymoron in this day and age).

And of course creational power is no respector of persons, the Sun shines on all creatures large and small, good or evil!!!

The battle is for your mind, your attention span, your Crystal Skull... the radiating thoughts of creation.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:19 PM   #33
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad you brought this, up because this is the way the social structure will collapse ,because it is of the animalistic nature of 4 legs, ie 4 horses. Man is beginning to walk upright ,in all that he does.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:34 AM   #34
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Nice thread, I always wondered at the structure of our alphabet and I think you opened it right up.
I still need to read through your first post a bunch more to understand all you said there, fascinating stuff.

1+2=3 the trinity, and add the next number +4 = 7 the union of spirit and matter.
That's why G is 7, the union of matter and spirit, Creation in 7 days.

For those that are having problems seeing the magic of numbers, don't worry, its easy once you know how, heres why.

(I don't even believe in caveman, but for this sake I'll use one!)
If we somehow brought a caveman into our time and put him in a car and said drive, due to the law of confusion he will have no clue where to begin. He is no less intelligent then you or I, he's just lacking some important coordinates.

First thing is to realize that numbers really are alive. We never created numbers or math. We just gave them names, they were created at the same instance of creation.
The first thing to appear in creation is 1, the second is 2, add those together you get the trinity, represented nicely by the vesica pisces, merging two circles to create 3 shapes.

4 is the next number in line, and as 777 The Great Work beautifully shows, its the number of all matter. Adding that to the 3 gets 7, the seed of life, seven circles.

The seed of life has 12 inner shapes (months?) and 12 outer shapes to make 24 in all, 6. What that means I don't know.

Heres some quotes in case you need more inspiration to start studying the magic of numbers!

Numbers rule the Universe
Pythagoras (-580-500 BC)

God is a geometer
Plato (-427-347 BC)

God created everything by numbers
Isaac Newton (1642-1727)

The Great Architect of the Universe
now begins to appear as a pure mathematician
James Jean (1877-1946)

Know you of this fair work?
Beyond the infinite and boundless ...
William Shakespeare (1564-1616)

Mathematics possesses not only truth,
but some supreme beauty
Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)

Last edited by Phtha; 04-13-2009 at 04:58 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:10 AM   #35
no caste

great thread 777 - very, very interesting. I read this (below) today in wikipedia - there seems to be a lot going on in the numbers.

Early mathematics
The Ishango bone, dating to perhaps 18000 to 20000 B.C.

Long before the earliest written records, there are drawings that indicate some knowledge of elementary mathematics and of time measurement based on the stars. For example, paleontologists have discovered ochre rocks in a South African cave that were about 70,000 years old, adorned with scratched geometric patterns.[2] Also prehistoric artifacts discovered in Africa and France, dated between 35,000 and 20,000 years old,[3] suggest early attempts to quantify time.[4]

There is evidence that women devised counting to keep track of their menstrual cycles; 28 to 30 scratches on bone or stone, followed by a distinctive marker. Moreover, hunters and herders employed the concepts of one, two, and many, as well as the idea of none or zero, when considering herds of animals.[5][6]

The Ishango bone, found near the headwaters of the Nile river (northeastern Congo), may be as much as 20,000 years old. One common interpretation is that the bone is the earliest known demonstration[7] of sequences of prime numbers and of Ancient Egyptian multiplication. Predynastic Egyptians of the 5th millennium BC pictorially represented geometric spatial designs. It has been claimed that megalithic monuments in England and Scotland, dating from the 3rd millennium BC, incorporate geometric ideas such as circles, ellipses, and Pythagorean triples in their design.[8]

The earliest known mathematics in ancient India dates from 3000–2600 BC in the Indus Valley Civilization (Harappan civilization) of North India and Pakistan. This civilization developed a system of uniform weights and measures that used the decimal system, a surprisingly advanced brick technology which utilized ratios, streets laid out in perfect right angles, and a number of geometrical shapes and designs, including cuboids, barrels, cones, cylinders, and drawings of concentric and intersecting circles and triangles. Mathematical instruments included an accurate decimal ruler with small and precise subdivisions, a shell instrument that served as a compass to measure angles on plane surfaces or in horizon in multiples of 40–360 degrees, a shell instrument used to measure 8–12 whole sections of the horizon and sky, and an instrument for measuring the positions of stars for navigational purposes. The Indus script has not yet been deciphered; hence very little is known about the written forms of Harappan mathematics. Archeological evidence has led some to suspect that this civilization used a base 8 numeral system and had a value of π, the ratio of the length of the circumference of the circle to its diameter.[9]

The earliest extant Chinese mathematics dates from the Shang Dynasty (1600–1046 BC), and consists of numbers scratched on a tortoise shell [1] [2]. These numbers were represented by means of a decimal notation. For example, the number 123 is written (from top to bottom) as the symbol for 1 followed by the symbol for 100, then the symbol for 2 followed by the symbol for 10, then the symbol for 3. This was the most advanced number system in the world at the time, and allowed calculations to be carried out on the suan pan or (Chinese abacus). The date of the invention of the suan pan is not certain, but the earliest written mention dates from AD 190, in Xu Yue's Supplementary Notes on the Art of Figures.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_mathematics
Old 04-16-2009, 07:19 PM   #36
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
this is pretty basic, i thought. What part you don't understand.
I understand that we tend to want to deny the "dark" half of ourselves so the first diagram in the first post makes sense. But beyond that I get more and more lost.

I don't understand the significance of the alphabet, written out from a-z, and to each letter assigned a number from 1 to 26, and how these letters and numbers are connected with the pairs of words you have written above them, such as "Earth and Water Air and Fire", "Old Testament New Testament", etc.

Quote:
This number 26 is who we are
Really? Why? I don't ever think of myself, or of someone else, as a number. And why 26 and not, say 97?

Why do you say that "M" is in the middle? Is is close to the middle, but not exactly in the middle. The middle of the alphabet is actually in the space between M and N.

What is so special about pi? I understand that it is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter, that its value is approximately 3.1416, that it is an irrational number, that it can be useful in solving geometry problems, but beyond that what is so special about pi?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:21 PM   #37
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
111 sums to 666
How?
Old 04-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #38
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Pi is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. Pi is always the same number, no matter which circle you use to compute it.

We have our being in Pi as a pie ,The formula is 227 or the God ,(7) divided into the master number 22. 11 11 is a reflecting mirror or cycle as in 22 spokes in a wheel. Spokes equal speech. So words and speech are placed against the divine circle or cycle that expresses 1 to 26 back to 0 point. A through Z ero. or 1 through 26, the figure 8. Pi is infinite-from the womb back to the dark womb.

So Pi is the divine construct of the feminine nature.
777- Interesting stuff -
So what would you say to a person who has a birth date of
7-16-1957 - ?
I have been told that 7/7/22 is the result, you do not reduce a master number.

Reduction of the birth time is "9"

Does any of it apply to our personal birth dates in terms of messages?
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:08 PM   #39
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
How?
All of the numbers from 1 to 111 add up to .666

Sum add
some =more then one
Summit= add it

Summit= peak
summer= when life is found in its fullest expression, when all things add UP

I will go over your other request soon.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:13 PM   #40
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How?
Quote:
I understand that we tend to want to deny the "dark" half of ourselves so the first diagram in the first post makes sense. But beyond that I get more and more lost.

I don't understand the significance of the alphabet, written out from a-z, and to each letter assigned a number from 1 to 26, and how these letters and numbers are connected with the pairs of words you have written above them, such as "Earth and Water Air and Fire", "Old Testament New Testament", etc.

Really? Why? I don't ever think of myself, or of someone else, as a number. And why 26 and not, say 97?

Why do you say that "M" is in the middle? Is is close to the middle, but not exactly in the middle. The middle of the alphabet is actually in the space between M and N.

What is so special about pi? I understand that it is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter, that its value is approximately 3.1416, that it is an irrational number, that it can be useful in solving geometry problems, but beyond that what is so special about pi?
The understanding lies in the nature and position of the numbers.We always here this talk about a main stream ,like there is two. Well there is only one , and this is it. All that is ,comes from the source ,and returns to the source.

The primary numbers are 1 through 9 .

The number 10 is the expression of the alpha and omega ,or male and female giving birth to a cycle 11. This is where we suffer, because we are not concsious of our infinite posabilities.

We lack perception because we are in a continous loop of this or that. 101 with the light between,unaware of the light within. Unaware or underware as in naked and ashamed.

For example,when most of us look at the number 11,we see only two ones. There is nothing that exsist, that only can be viewed from one angle. If this was true,all potential would be limited.

So this number 1 is the first shape like a stem out of the Void or g-round Zero.(0) Within this shape (1) is information of unlimited posabilities. Next the stem expresses polarity after it pops from the ground showing 2 leaves, and then there was 3 or a tree of multiplicity. This is the way that all things manifest. ABC look at the letter C and you will see the moon recieving its light from the sun A and the letter b Preganant with potential. Here is where we catch a CAB to our Destination.

This is the meaning, of be fruitful and multiply
Did you notice how ABC became the vehicle of expression of duality, in the checkered CAB. The B or 3 says that we can go anywhere we can imagine. So even though the cab looks solid and we can ride in it,its only the manifestation of 123 or 111. The numbers 123 hold that illusion together. Try getting rid of the numbers and the cab won't xsist. It is the numbers that give reality shape and form.
One cell laden with potential,cell , split,multiplicity. The world ,one cell laden with unlimited potential,the split , and multiplicity. Everything is born on the cross( X) and dies on the Cross (X)
Think about this , post again and we'll catch a CAB out of here. The letters is the Ladder up
Old 04-17-2009, 03:56 AM   #41
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Several years ago I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out why history says that the Hebrew language was the perfect language.

Well, there is no evidence that I have found yet that this is so. Actually, the Hebrew alphabet only has 22 letters in it (or two sets of 11, the 11:11) and it appears to be the most argued over language in history because what I found was that it actually is missing 4 letters.

A great experiment to look for yourself is to look through the book called "The 72 Names of God" though a great book you will find several flaws in the reasoning of the interpretations of some of the combinations of letters. This is even admitted too by the author himself who is a Rabbi and within the book are the mistaken meanings or mis-interpretations of effects of the combinations of these certain three letter phrases.

There is a key to the Hebrew language that is not being included into it in order to make it a complete language, hence many errors and off-track prophecy’s have been the result and believed by many or most as full truth.

Then the Greek and English alphabets have 26 letters and there is not a whole lot of heated debate about the origins of the Greek and English alphabet. However, the 26 letter English alphabet has the two parts of 13 each.

Pandora's box here we come... 13 gives us a complete cycle, we could have a field day on the number 13 but a few simple examples... 13 zodiac signs - Ophiuchus is the 13th sign, 13 moon months a year, no 13th floor of hotels-number 13 taboo (keeps the mystery safe through fear), Jesus and 12 disciples =13, Jason and the 12 Argonauts =13, etc. 13 is a stargate energy (a different plane or unseen placeholder- doorway) to enter through when a cycle is to be completed in order to get to the next level as in spiraling upward.

If you have no 13th than you maintain a circular or repeat existence a dead end loop of repeating experience which leaves one to ponder and hope for a different result amidst the same loop of experience and you become enslaved.

The two (Masculine-Feminine) shall become one has many applications 2- 13's =26. As far as language is concerned it provides the complete symbolic structure in order to form words and language out of. And would you even believe that the English language is the most powerful language to use in interpreting the clues of historical and esoteric value!!!

Assigning numbers to letters and letters to numbers one can begin to grasp the simplicity of the complexity. Even William Henry argued this point openly that the English language is the perfect language to interpret historical symbolisms just a few months ago in one of his radio shows as his own conclusion.

When you use the English language to reduce letters to numbers the numbers begin to have a sequence of synchronicity to them, a rhythm and that rhythm can be felt… a vibration or movement; Energy in Motion; E-motion.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:29 AM   #42
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The secret to the english alaphabet ,is that the letters ,is the body of the God.
Here we have a desire to extract the 5th element, or Quintessence from divine speech. A piercing of the veil at the letter G, by poking one of the eyes out of the Pi rate.

This pierceing in the sight , instead of side causes the 5th element of LQV to flow down from the G. The Q shows the new birth as sperm and egg,creating a blood line back to Zero point.

Also you can see the letter M ,the virgin mother giving birth to the CHRST. GLQV takes you 7up through the chakras.

ABCde

FGHIJ

KLMno

PQRST

UVwxy ZERO
Old 04-17-2009, 05:09 AM   #43
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:13 AM   #44
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
A great experiment to look for yourself is to look through the book called "The 72 Names of God" though a great book you will find several flaws in the reasoning of the interpretations of some of the combinations of letters.
Do you think this book could help me to understand some of this stuff? If so, I will get a copy and read it.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:18 AM   #45
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Think about this , post again and we'll catch a CAB out of here. The letters is the Ladder up
Well, I have been thinking about it for a couple of days but I don't seem to be having any great revelations. Thanks for all your effort in trying to explain this. For now I will simply go back through some of your past threads to try to glean some understanding.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:37 AM   #46
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do you think this book could help me to understand some of this stuff? If so, I will get a copy and read it.
You bring up one of the most majestic quests... that of the journey to self awareness. "Stuff" is all the available paths to investigate in order to grasp how 'it' all works. History is laden with clues to help uncover each owns quest, art is synonomous with life.

Clues from masterminds, fools-court jesters, idiots, tricksters, geniuses, etc., and even your 'average-Joe' all play a part in giving you your memory of experiences so that one day you will fit the pieces together to see the picture as you individually can grasp or understand it for you.

The book 'The 72 Names of God' was a gift to me by an old astrologer friend of mine before one of my journeys lets say many years ago. I studied that book and every word within it until I found what I found... the same sequence or pattern of flaws that I had encountered in many other 'paths.' The author did not like what I had to say about the book of course, but that was my journey of discovery in order to find or get to Truth. And learning Truth and discernment and the intestinal fortitude that it takes to uncover the morass of sludge that has been heaped upon us over the ages.

The book was a beautiful instrument for me to learn from and many of the ideas in it are so very inspiring even to this day.

Yes, review the book, it is a great exercise in practicing to focus and you will gain many ideas in the art of Alchemy along with it. And one day when you have a Black Pearl in your hand you will know what to do with it. Apparently you have read the George Green paradigm books, yes? The more you read them the more the dimensional aspects come out to reveal the various 'planes' of existence.

The cool part is I could write another book as an answer to your initial question. And I get to remember myself all the wonderful things I have learned in order to provide the best truthful answer I can for you.

All the sparks come flying back.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:57 AM   #47
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How?
Ok lets start with Pi. Pi means you have 360 degrees of perception,like so.

3x6=18 this is understanding, we want to overstand ,and spin.So we have to hang upside down and add another 18 to get 36 or 360. degrees of perception. 18 degrees would be paradigm. 360 would be pair of dimes 20 ,11, K, or double axes X
K has the phonetics of x and v - V also =22
K=11
x=10 in roman numerals X is also unknown-
x also = 6 -6=33 3x3=9
x is also two eyes like so ii x= sex = 360 degrees
What i just did was X plain this concept
If i poke one of your eyes out, you would see all things as one like a PI Rate. Follow the Pi ed piper -follow Pi

So 3x6=18-1+8=9 so everything is spinning like so 696969696969696
See how we are spinning and using more brain cells and more of the right brain.
Di = 11 11 9 so words starting with Di is 360 degrees. (show me your ID),because D= 4 and 4= 22 = 11 11 and i =9
ID = 9&4 4x9=36
Di- scover

Di- sclose
Judas turned Jesus in to PI late, and went and hung himself,meaning the ego must be layed on the alter of sacrifice willingly in order to pierce the veil.

A Pi lot flys 360 degrees

Lite the Pi lot for a Fire
S pi ne to Pi tuitary gland and the the Pi neal gland and become a Pi oneer

We got all of that info out of Pardigm and could've went further, its infinite.

You can have a V8 engine, vegetable drink, or play pool. But you have to put some English on your shots
Old 04-18-2009, 07:28 AM   #48
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

You change things around, I understand everything there except a couple things.
If d=4, and v=22, and I=9, then X should =24, not 10. I understand roman numerals, but if you go the roman numeral way then you have to include M,D,V,I,L, and C.
So how can you mix the two ways up?
How does K have the phonetics of X and V ?
LOL, I shouldn't even get involved at 3:30 in the morning!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:46 AM   #49
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
You change things around, I understand everything there except a couple things.
If d=4, and v=22, and I=9, then X should =24, not 10. I understand roman numerals, but if you go the roman numeral way then you have to include M,D,V,I,L, and C.
So how can you mix the two ways up?
How does K have the phonetics of X and V ?
LOL, I shouldn't even get involved at 3:30 in the morning!
Hello Dan
What i was saying, thats its infinite. I could've went into the roman numerals and lot more other concepts.

D is the 4th letter of the construct
v is number 22 -22= 4 2x2=4

Look at the k X V they the same phonectics at different angles and they all xpress Pi -See the number 7 tilted to make k.This is all done based on PI

Its not that i change things around,its that they can be viewed from several angles, based on Pi. X could be 24

2+4=6 or 2x4=8 Pi V8 =30=Pi
Old 04-18-2009, 07:58 AM   #50
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello Dan
What i was saying, thats its infinite. I could've went into the roman numerals and lot more other concepts.

D is the 4th letter of the construct
v is number 22 -22= 4 2x2=4

Look at the k X V they the same phonectics at different angles and they all xpress Pi -See the number 7 tilted to make k.This is all done based on PI

Its not that i change things around,its that they can be viewed from several angles, based on Pi. X could be 24

2+4=6 or 2x4=8 Pi V8 =30=Pi
It would be good, if after giving us the value of letters and numbers, you could explain what it all means in our reality, taking into account possible future scenarios.